Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    If Laxus beats Jura I will flip a table. Kagura is doomed, at least let one mage whose supposed to be strong not get trolled in this tournament. Mashima's statement about Bacchus is the only time I think an author was actually lying to his readers.
    {O.o}, and in which chapter or panel did it say that Laxus is weak to need a lame reason or power up to win ?

ever since this Manga started It was already given the ranks in Fairy Tail, where it said that Gildartz is below Makarov, and regarding which one is on top that is debatable.

and after those two we've seen Erza, Mystogan, and Laxus been declared to be on a different level than the rest. However with the story progress I say Laxus is stronger than Erza n Mystogan, and I don't want to dive into why I think he is stronger since this is not the right thread for this.
    Last edited by Ifrit; December 19, 2012 at 09:52 AM.
    Dreyar Style

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    {O.o}, and in which chapter or panel did it say that Laxus is weak to need a lame reason or power up to win ?

ever since this Manga started It was already given the ranks in Fairy Tail, where it said that Gildartz is below Makarov, and regarding which one is on top that is debatable.

and after those two we've seen Erza, Mystogan, and Laxus been declared to be on a different level than the rest. However with the story progress I say Laxus is stronger than Erza n Mystogan, and I don't want to dive into why I think he is stronger since this is not the right thread for this.
    Stronger than Mystogan, maybe.
    But stronger than Jellal? Hell no!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Stronger than Mystogan, maybe.
    But stronger than Jellal? Hell no!
    I can't say which one of those two is stronger, but I won't say Jellal got the upper hand.

Jellal Meteor speed vs Laxus Lightning speed

Jellal Star Destruction Vs Fairy Law. ??? how can we say Jellal is stronger ?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Is there gonna be a chapter this week ?
    I hope so, this one should go in history. I hope Erza uses her pure strength in this fight, she really got the power for it, hope it won't turn like Azuma fight.

Hoping Minerva get trashed really, I wanna see Kagura Vs Erza, because I want to see Kagura being pulled into a corner where she has no other option than drawing her sword.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    I can't say which one of those two is stronger, but I won't say Jellal got the upper hand.

Jellal Meteor speed vs Laxus Lightning speed

Jellal Star Destruction Vs Fairy Law. ??? how can we say Jellal is stronger ?
    Honestly, while Laxus is my favorite character, I'd rank him far below Jellal. It's not simple meteor speed or Sema, Jellal is literally a genius in everything he does.

He is the character with the most versatility with magic so far, not to mention is the smartest character shown as well (perhaps I'm forgetting someone ?).

His Meteor is far above Laxus's lightning movements. As Natsu didn't seem to have any trouble with it, unlike meteor in which even Jellal needed a special suit in order not to get burned by it speed.

He can also use the very dangerous Darkness Magic along with all four elemental Magics. He can cast the destructive spell, Abyss Break that has the ability to destroy all of Magnolia.

Laxus maybe able to win through Fairy Law (If he sees Jellal as an enemy). But, if he win through such a way, it won't change the fact that Jellal is a stronger Mage as even Makarov could beat Hades with FL.

......................................................................................................................

Quote Quote:
    I hope so, this one should go in history. I hope Erza uses her pure strength in this fight, she really got the power for it, hope it won't turn like Azuma fight.

Hoping Minerva get trashed really, I wanna see Kagura Vs Erza, because I want to see Kagura being pulled into a corner where she has no other option than drawing her sword.
    My disappointment will no no bounds if it turn out like Erza VS Azuma. I'm SUPER cheering for Kagura-Chan !
    Last edited by KingOfNight; December 20, 2012 at 05:52 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nichendrix's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leonsagara View Post
    To say Jura is weaker than the other WS is a lot of speculation, since we've only seen 4 of them(Makarov, Jose, Jellal, and Jura). Jose wasn't portrayed as being very strong.
    Wasn't Ur one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Morlun View Post
    Okay. But still, I'd reckon Wendy would need to have power somewhere close to Jura's level for a Fairy Law to work.
    I don't think so, the 3 Fairy magic are supposed to be of more or less equal strengh, though used for different purposes, each Fairy Tail S-Class receives one of the 3 as part of their S-Class Trials, so I don't think Elza or Cana as being strong as Jura as right away, maybe Elza if pushed to her limit would beat him, but Luxus, Mistgun and Gildarts were always stated to be stronger than Elza, and other than Gildarts, it's very hard to believe anyone of the rest could beat Jura without pushing over their limits.

In the end I really wish to know which Fairy magic Elza and Gildarts have received on their S-Rank Trials.

Maybe the Threeway fight push Elza so far that she'll have to use her Fairy Magic.
    Last edited by nichendrix; December 20, 2012 at 07:18 PM.
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making another plans. (John Lennon)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't Laxus just use Fairy Laws to wipe out anyone who is still standing and not in Fairy Tail?

Also, Guildarts is probably stronger than makarov.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    Couldn't Laxus just use Fairy Laws to wipe out anyone who is still standing and not in Fairy Tail?

Nice one !

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post

People are forgetting that Fairy Law is not that easy to use.
    You need to really feel it, otherwise it won't work.

Remember how Laxus used it against everyone in the town, and no one died.
    It's not because the magic failed, it worked perfectly, it's because he couldn't lie to its "heart" and he still liked them, so they didn't die.

In the same way, when you guys are suggesting that he could use it against Jellal, I really doubt it.
    By the way he's behaving right now with him, I think he actually like the guy.

So, there's no way, even in a real fight that he could just change his "heart" and use Fairy Law against him.
    Unless Jellal actually goes in rampage and kill a bunch of Fairy Tail members, or something like that...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9