Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 311 Spoiler Thread

Epic Minerva/Kagura/Erze 3 way battle looks amazing, but I'm betting the scene with the hooded girl will cut away just as it's showing her moving to pull it down and we'll get a bit more tournament before seeing who she is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dark angel KaRamo's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what I've been waiting for, for so long but i didn't see a tree way fight between Erza, Kagura and Minerva this is getting so damn sweet come on next chapter!!!!!!!!

Kagura is looking tough to hold her own agents Erza and not even unsheathed her sword yet, but it's to be expected. And nether of them are going all out yet and then that Bitch yes cause i still hate her Minerva just teleported in a slap them down this fight is going to be epic!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dark angel KaRamo; December 07, 2012 at 01:48 AM.

You've made enemies of the worst guild!!!!!! We are fairy tail

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the first prediction is wrong? Hah. Well, that makes things more interesting.

Either way, I love this. I hope Mashima will do this fight right. I truly looks forward to how it will unfold.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 311 Discussion / 312 Predictions

I have to say this every time: I love the first <3 You're adorable, Mavis.
    Next chapter should be awesome, although the usage of the word Threesomes makes me think that this battle is not the only thing that has 3 elements.

This was a good set-up chapter. A lot happened but the things to come are the real stuff.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i vote epic!!!

just about to see the face of the masked woman... arghhhh...

and a three way battle between kagura, erza and minerva will not be short of epic. and to name it three some/sum...thats awesome!!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phungnana View Post
    T_T mavis don't cry!
    she looks cute when she does though!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JunKisaragi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

The "lava fans" must be so disappointed with Mashima's introduction of the Jade Talisman.

Anyhow, next chapter's going to be EPIC with Erza / Kagura / Minerva's three-way bout.

Also looking forward to Chelia and Juvia's little love rivalry (well, on Chelia's part anyway). Guess this is the other part of next week's chapter title as it read "threesomes".

Oooh, almost forgot. I do hope I get to see Minerva being curbstomped in the most demeaning way possible.
    Last edited by JunKisaragi; December 07, 2012 at 03:02 AM.

Relax. Take a chill pill.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member StarlightBreaker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Next Chapter "Threesomes"
    Subtlety? What's that?

Anyway, the three-way battle looks like it'll be intense. Can't wait for next week.

On another note, we now know that the Eclipse Plan WILL fail. So, the only questions are who's the hooded figure and how will the plan fail?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic chapter. This battle is just amazing, I hope Mashima doesn't screw things up here. Erzas fights usually have a bad ending....a horrible bad ending.

Is it possible that the princess is a Lava dragon slayer ? , and the jade probably like the scarf Natsu have. Mashima must heard the cries of every1, so he found a way to explain the lava stuff.

The hooded girl finally. Also back to the competitions Mashima go easy on me this is too much cool stuff keep it up.

I think Erza in a little bit disadvantage here, those two have grudge against Erza.

BTW any thought about how many points in that field...15 points. For Mermaid sure Kagura is the leader, as for SABERTOOTH it could be Sting, and for Fairy Tail it could be Erza or Laxus
    Last edited by Ifrit; December 07, 2012 at 03:17 AM.
    Dreyar Style

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo fellow FT'ers!

So I have a question to ask and you can answer by just "LIKING" this post rather than posting comments to answer.

Do you wish the weekly poll to be changed to be more like what the polls are like in the weekly chapter discussion threads for "Naruto" and "Bleach"?

By asking you to vote on the best "moment" from the chapter rather than just ranking it?

On topic... I hope to GOD this 3 way battle blows the pants of these ladies... and us!
    Last edited by ghostexiled; December 07, 2012 at 03:30 AM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 13 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew it! I knew we-d get a 3-way between Erza, Minerva and Kagura! This is gonna be sweet! I hope Minerva gets trashed!

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

*Aizen mood*

As I said before, Mavi's calculations would be hindered by Kagura, since she simply doesn't know about her motives and her link with Jellal. She couldn't predict that no matter how good she is.

Nice threesome, considering her main power, Minerva has the edge, her switching magic just fits perfectly in a 1vs2 or 1vs1vs1 situation. I guess that's why she chose to step in despite the fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoguardian View Post
    I knew it! I knew we-d get a 3-way between Erza, Minerva and Kagura! This is gonna be sweet! I hope Minerva gets trashed!
    I think it will be Kagura going down first, mostly in cheap way from Minerva with a little bit help from Erza to block an attack headed towards Kagura. Also we might get interference from Sting to help bringing Minerva down, because I don't see him having a fight really.+

I thought she was afraid to fight Kagura, when she said lets avoid those, but this girl jumps between Erza n Kagura she sure has something to offer.
    Dreyar Style

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast