Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: who will be the final antagonist in Bleachverse ?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juha Bach

7 14.89%
  • aizen

2 4.26%
  • Soul King

17 36.17%
  • urahara

11 23.40%
  • someone else

10 21.28%
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Final antagonist in Bleachverse ??

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Final antagonist in Bleachverse ??

while going through bleach again and again its still not clear that who could be the final villian of this manga... considering the latest events and what happened in past i can come up with few choices for final villians of the story...ill add most obvious choices and the rare ones i have heard from time to time...

1. Juha Bach (pretty much in the limelight)
    2. aizen (backstabs everyone and claims the throne of the main antagonist again)
    3. Soul King (the real villian hiding in shadows)
    4. urahara (based on a rumour which circulated during FB arc)
    5. someone else (mention it)
    Last edited by dex; November 30, 2012 at 06:21 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: final antagonist in Bleachverse ??

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    while going through bleach again and again its still not clear that who could be the final villian of this manga... considering the latest events and what happened in past i can come up with few choices for final villians of the story...ill add most obvious choices and the rare ones i have heard from time to time...

1. Juha Bach (pretty much in the limelight)
    2. aizen (backstabs everyone and claims the throne of the main antagonist again)
    3. Soul King (the real villian hiding in shadows)
    4. urahara (based on a rumour which circulated during FB arc)
    5. someone else
    Juha Bach: At some point I think he will be defeated. He doesn't strike me as a FINAL VILLIAN. He's more of a ruthless avenger.

Aizen: Quite redundant at this point imo. He doesn't strike me as a final villian either.

Soul King: Something is obviously quite mysterious about the soul king considering it was Aizen's motivation to get stronger & build a strong army of fighters (to fight "that thing"). Not to mention the fact that the soul king is the KEY that holds everything in place in SS.

Urahara: This opition will freak me & other fans the hell out. For the first time, I will use the word TROLL

Someone else: Who else?? I don't think anyone else fits the bill as THE FINAL VILLIAN considering the fact that this was said to be the FINAL ARC OF BLEACH.

Anyway dex, what do you think?

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i voted for the soul king only...its the same reason you gave...something is fishy about that and even squad 0 looks really suspicious...
    if squad 0 5 captains end up being final enemies along with soul king the fights would be really out of the world...in those fight even characters like aizen,ichigo and other big shots might have difficulties...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I want it to be JuhaBach but there is a chance it can be someone else since Kubo likes his twist. But he did make JuhaBach kill Yama, so that's a lot of point right there.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    But he did make JuhaBach kill Yama, so that's a lot of point right there.
    and still if he is not the main villian would be a huge shock and craziest twist in bleach (as good as aizen one or maybe better)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Why not Kon? lol

but seriously I wish it would be Kurosaki Masaki...hoping she purposefully seduced Isshin, a known badass from one of the noble families in order to create a union that would give rise to the perfect hybrid(Ichigo) whose power she could then use to overthrow the spirit king and take over the spirit realm as its new God
    Last edited by Kyodai Senkan Mora; December 01, 2012 at 06:38 AM.
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol,nice theory man,sounds really cool.

I go with Urahara.Of course we would all be trolled if he'd be the final villain,but it's just a hunch I got.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara is genius who is constantly helping Ichigo. Isshin trusts him. He can't be villain. In FB arc Ginjo was trying to make him look bad to make Ichigo take interest in them.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

If Urahara was the final villain, that would be really cool. Every generous grin of Urahara is followed by a devilish seriousness in his face, after all.
    But it's very unlikely for Kubo to make such a surprise move. Bach is the most likely option.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, since this is the last arc of Bleach, I doubt that Kubo will put another "surprise" in his manga...
    The Rei'o is pretty misterious, however he can't be a villain; I'm curious to know why Aizen hated him tough.
    Anyway I will go with Juha Bach.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    If Urahara was the final villain, that would be really cool. Every generous grin of Urahara is followed by a devilish seriousness in his face, after all.
    But it's very unlikely for Kubo to make such a surprise move. Bach is the most likely option.
    agreed..if urahara is the final villian would be cool...that guy has got character to be the main villian too...his level of genius...the guy helped creating and destroying main antagonist of last arc : aizen ... and those medallions could be his creation too...i mean who in the quincy have brains enough to make such devices...maybe urahara has the same motive as aizen but his plan is on much bigger scale than him

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

agreed..if urahara is the final villian would be cool...that guy has got character to be the main villian too...his level of genius...the guy helped creating and destroying main antagonist of last arc : aizen ... and those medallions could be his creation too...i mean who in the quincy have brains enough to make such devices...maybe urahara has the same motive as aizen but his plan is on much bigger scale than him
    That would be really a big twist in the plot, but let's consider the science-related people through the series: Aizen, Mayuri, Szayel Aporro. Aside from Urahara, all have been portrayed as abnormal, if not sadistic.
    We don't know how the medallions were created, but it's almost certainly another freak scientist's job.

The thing is although we got to learn what Aizen wanted (overthrowing the Soul King), we never got to know his perception of the truth.
    Obviously, since this is the final arc, we will get to know each side's view of things through Ichigo's eyes (=

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

well if i look for the reasons that urahara is main bad guy then there can be plenty of those:

SS Arc -
    1. urahara knew about aizen's scheme a century back...so what was he doing for a full century ?
    2. if aizen had his eyes on ichigo who was special...so had urahara...in a way urahara was closer to ichigo through isshin than aizen
    3. Training and sending ichigo to SS without telling him the truth
    4. planting hougyoku in rukia who gave powers to ichigo
    5. Hollowfication of ichigo happened while training with urahara...after a 100 year research he must have discovered a more easier way to hollowfy someone
    6. the whole SS rescue arc was coz of urahara's actions as much as aizen

Arrancar Arc -
    1. If ichigo's hollow was troubling him then why didn't urahara guide him to vaizards...ofc urahara knew about shinji and others coz he was the one who saved them
    2. His conversation with isshin showed that he had more intel on kurosakis than maybe aizen
    3. Sendin ichigo to HM ...although it was ichigos decision but urahara provided the means

FKKT Arc -
    1. Urahara told that he knew that aizen might fuse with hougyoku
    2. Inspite of knowing this and developing a technique which could kill normal aizen (sealing his reiatsu from wrists) why did he not show up earlier when it had better chance to work
    3. In the end it was his kido which sealed aizen

FB Arc -
    1. First time ginjo talks about shady character of urahara

SS Destruction Arc -
    Now here i can summarize the previous events... urahara knew about ichigo's past and legacy...he experimented on ichigo just like aizen...hougyoku was one of his experiments on aizen...he knew that aizen will become very strong but he also knew about FGT power of kurosakis (from isshin's past)...this was a bet urahara made that if aizen goes berserk...ichigo in FGT can stop him...aizen lost and urahara experiment on hougyoku was successful ...

the guy made a pact with VR that he will help them get their revenge..he prepared medallions for them and helped them initiate attack on SS...he went to HM with ichigo as he expected that his quincy powers will surface if he fights one...

being close to ichigo he knows his nature and can predict his actions...when chad said that ichigo will withdraw from the war urahara corrected him saying that they know how ichigo will act...also knowing about his family background helped him plan better...in the end his motive was for ichigo to enter king's realm which he accomplished...from now on his plan will move to a further stage...

also planting devices in Kon's eyes could be a way to spy on Mayuri...

this is all vague and maybe not connected properly...but there are hints that urahara is always upto something...being a shady character and a genius gives him a platform to be the final antagonist...

i know all these facts could mean something else too...but if view from this perspective then they can point to urahara too...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't take this the wrong way but a lot of what you give as reasons for Urahara being a villain seem really contrived to suit your theory

1. urahara knew about aizen's scheme a century back...so what was he doing for a full century ?
    2. if aizen had his eyes on ichigo who was special...so had urahara...in a way urahara was closer to ichigo through isshin than aizen
    3. Training and sending ichigo to SS without telling him the truth
    4. planting hougyoku in rukia who gave powers to ichigo
    5. Hollowfication of ichigo happened while training with urahara...after a 100 year research he must have discovered a more easier way to hollowfy someone
    6. the whole SS rescue arc was coz of urahara's actions as much as aizen
    1.Hiding out after being wrongfully convicted by central 46 for Aizen's crimes
    2.Aizen because of his agenda, Urahara because he was a friend of Isshin's
    3.Because his actions had put Rukia in danger (he also apologised)
    4.Rukia giving powers to Ichigo was a design of Aizen's who said so himself.it had nothing to do with hogyoku...which was implanted into her after she lost her powers to Ichigo in the gigai urahara gave her
    5. Won't argue with you here but Ichigo's hollowfication struck me as an accident resulting from staying too long in the hole
    6.NO!!! Aizen clearly manipulated the whole thing and said so himself...All Urahara did was try to hide a dangerous object

...will do the rest of the post later but first let's hear your thoughts on this
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way but a lot of what you give as reasons for Urahara being a villain seem really contrived to suit your theory

1.Hiding out after being wrongfully convicted by central 46 for Aizen's crimes
    2.Aizen because of his agenda, Urahara because he was a friend of Isshin's
    3.Because his actions had put Rukia in danger (he also apologised)
    4.Rukia giving powers to Ichigo was a design of Aizen's who said so himself.it had nothing to do with hogyoku...which was implanted into her after she lost her powers to Ichigo in the gigai urahara gave her
    5. Won't argue with you here but Ichigo's hollowfication struck me as an accident resulting from staying too long in the hole
    6.NO!!! Aizen clearly manipulated the whole thing and said so himself...All Urahara did was try to hide a dangerous object

...will do the rest of the post later but first let's hear your thoughts on this
    Sorry for interference, but there is one thing I don't really understand.
    Was Urahara hiding out there in the world? Then, how come Rukia can use him as a shop? Did Rukia violate the rules there? It looked like it was a very casual shopping, though.
    Urahara was exiled, for sure. And he wasn't to be allowed to come to SS by any means. But I really think SS was well aware of what he was doing in the real world and they sort of reached an agreement with him.

There is one thing I have asked in the past and didn't come up with any proper answer.
    Urahara and Tessai were captains. Yoruichi, who helped them escape, was a captain from a noble clan, too.
    Now, I'm not saying they would necessarily believe every words a captain speaks, but if I was a captain within SS, and heard this story about Aizen, I would definitely keep an eye on that guy. Really, that wouldn't hurt to be cautious.
    But instead, when Aizen reveals his true identity, everybody is so shocked. "Oh no! How can this be possible?!!"
    Give me a break, fellow captains! This story had already begun 110 years ago and apparently, all of you paid zero attention to it.

And about argument six;
    Why did Urahara opt to do so? He could have kept the thing in his possession rather than make it open by hiding it somewhere else.
    Not that I'm saying he's the mastermind, but then again, I just can't see it as the best possible move available, very unlike Urahara.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast