Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 2004

Thread: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

  1. #556
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    That was Hiruluk's flag from One Piece. He and his disciple, Chopper are DOCTORS. It had nothing to do with you Lucia...

    Plus, it was in the game thread so it doesn't even matter what he posted.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #557
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidoBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Here have more funny posts than the game xD

  4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #558
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    That was Hiruluk's flag from One Piece. He and his disciple, Chopper are DOCTORS. It had nothing to do with you Lucia...

    Plus, it was in the game thread so it doesn't even matter what he posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    LOL! He posted the sakura flag already in the game, you idiot. And it was meant to mean that he was a doctor, not that you are mafia. At least that was mine impression.
    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Huh? If he was discussing such a scenario he would still have been alive, considering niichan was not lynched on the first day. I'm not making any sense of what you're saying.

    I didn't see anything of the sort. If your posts disappears, it's for a reason. Don't continue swearing at the host or mods because of this. His last post was about the Battle Royale manga and I was reading the thread in real time at that point and didn't see anything.
    if who was discussing faust? he said those things after he died man omg u ppl are WEIRD xD
    oh brother do you want me to look for the fucking post?
    it doesn't matter anyway.

    @Evil you're officially a moron. Sakura from naruto . Here in the discussion thread. After he died what the fuck is so hard to understand? Why would he have posted the one piece flag here in the discussion thread after he died?And how stupid do you think I am to think that was a fucking hint towards me? As usual you;re overthinking so much that it turns into stupidity.

    YOU TWO ARE OH MY FUCKING GOD WORTHY with these posts.

  6. #559
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    if who was discussing faust? he said those things after he died man omg u ppl are WEIRD xD
    oh brother do you want me to look for the fucking post?
    it doesn't matter anyway.

    @Evil you're officially a moron. Sakura from naruto . Here in the discussion thread. After he died what the fuck is so hard to understand? Why would he have posted the one piece flag here in the discussion thread after he died?And how stupid do you think I am to think that was a fucking hint towards me? As usual you;re overthinking so much that it turns into stupidity.

    YOU TWO ARE OH MY FUCKING GOD WORTHY with these posts.
    Yes, please look for the post. Because any such post was deleted, including yours and Herms.

    I saw no such post including Sakura from Naruto either. No post edit shows this either, so there's no history of it.

  7. #560
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Yes, please look for the post. Because any such post was deleted, including yours and Herms.

    I saw no such post including Sakura from Naruto either. No post edit shows this either, so there's no history of it.
    dude ask DD I messaged him about it saying he should delete it and he said himself "he edited the post already" oki I'm not a fucking idiot. But I will look for the post

    ---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

    I think it was this one http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3208042

    I know it doesn't appear that he edited it. I don't know why. But DD saw it too and he can back me up. if not you can check my private messages and see the message DD replied was in fact a confirmation . Also bene was around so maybe he merged his comment with an above one and edited it out? though I didn't see any "last edited by bene" either so I doubt it.

    ---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

    And even if you didn't see it and there's a high chance others didn't see it either that post alone pissed me to no ends.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #561
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    dude ask DD I messaged him about it saying he should delete it and he said himself "he edited the post already" oki I'm not a fucking idiot. But I will look for the post

    ---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

    I think it was this one http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3208042

    I know it doesn't appear that he edited it. I don't know why. But DD saw it too and he can back me up. if not you can check my private messages and see the message DD replied was in fact a confirmation . Also bene was around so maybe he merged his comment with an above one and edited it out? though I didn't see any "last edited by bene" either so I doubt it.

    ---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

    And even if you didn't see it and there's a high chance others didn't see it either that post alone pissed me to no ends.
    Then he did it under the threshold for when a record of it is made. In any case, that means it was around for less than a minute. The reality is, thankfully no one got to use that info (if they happened to see it for a splitsecond) if they couldn't figure it out for themselves and since you chose to kill Herm and he was the Bomb it had no effect on the game.

    I just don't want any funny business. That includes this sort of thing, as well as overly dramatic-reactions and mod-bashing. Thanks.
    Last edited by xi0; December 19, 2012 at 09:41 AM.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #562
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Raftel
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    She doesn't know Hiruluk-Chopper's Flag and she thought that my message was about the sakura in the flag. seriously?

    [

  12. #563
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Fun Forum
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    5,964
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    But did you post Sakura from Naruto picture, or did you not?


  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #564
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,175
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Wait, how would Faust know what role Sakura was playing? He was lynched early. It could only have been a guess right?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  15. #565
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Wait, how would Faust know what role Sakura was playing? He was lynched early. It could only have been a guess right?
    He didn't. I think the accusation is he was playing the game while dead by posting such a thing.

  16. #566
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Watching all of this go on is actually a lot more fun than playing, although I can't wait for January's DN game.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #567
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,175
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Ah, I thought it was more serious than posting some ambiguous pictures after you die.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  19. #568
    Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Passive-Aggressiveville
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,393
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    Ah, I thought it was more serious than posting some ambiguous pictures after you die.
    Apparently not...

    That sort of thing is uncool and the person should be taken to task in the future, but there's no evidence of it happening, so I don't know...

  20. #569
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    To be honest, I don't really think that dead people and people who didn't play should be able to chat here, but as our rules allow that, well...

    Given that there's no evidence of wrongdoing, only a claim without proof, nothing can really be done here. Regardless, if something actually was done, the offending party should be taken to task.

  21. #570
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Fun Forum
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    5,964
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Sakura is just butthurt, that she's such a bad mafia boss.

  22. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts