Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 39 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 2004

Thread: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

  1. #571
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Regardless of that, Faust had nothing to do with what happened during the night since she killed herself in effect...so I don't understand her reaction at all.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #572
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post

    That sort of thing is uncool and the person should be taken to task in the future, but there's no evidence of it happening, so I don't know...
    I dont think so. Why?

    A doctor dies and he posts two doctor themed pictures in a light hearted discussion. It's fair enough if it was in the actual game thread after his death, but he should honestly be able to post those here. Are you going to have to avoid posting picture that are slightly related to peoples username? Cherry blossoms are an ubiquitous part of japanese culture, it can be related to a lot of various things. Sakura is blowing it up because she dun goofed and gets angry easily. I havent seen the pre-edit post but I would understand if he said "This is the mafia member [image]", then you can make a more concrete connection. But it didnt.

    If I post a picture of snow will Evil suddenly get annoyed because he is russian and snow is in russia and i am incriminating him? It's an extreme example but that's what basically happened. Or maybe if I post a picture of a football, will the brazilians suddenly jump up in anger that I called them mafia? Sakura is just TAT'ing.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #573
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,558
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Sakura is just butthurt, that she's such a bad mafia boss.
    Most likely. I didn't pay attention to the game, but everyone knows that the mafia boss should assign one of the assistants to do the killing in case there ever is a bomb or something.

    Sakura failed and we all know it.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #574
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,826
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Yeah, she just fails in life. But what I'm most concerned about is, not the Faust thing, but in her rage she mentioned an other still active player's name, who is a townie - she said. I'm sure one of the current players has seen this post, before I could edit it out. And for that alone I think she's better off being excluded from the next game. That was really a no-no.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #575
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I dont think so. Why?

    A doctor dies and he posts two doctor themed pictures in a light hearted discussion. It's fair enough if it was in the actual game thread after his death, but he should honestly be able to post those here. Are you going to have to avoid posting picture that are slightly related to peoples username? Cherry blossoms are an ubiquitous part of japanese culture, it can be related to a lot of various things. Sakura is blowing it up because she dun goofed and gets angry easily. I havent seen the pre-edit post but I would understand if he said "This is the mafia member [image]", then you can make a more concrete connection. But it didnt.

    If I post a picture of snow will Evil suddenly get annoyed because he is russian and snow is in russia and i am incriminating him? It's an extreme example but that's what basically happened. Or maybe if I post a picture of a football, will the brazilians suddenly jump up in anger that I called them mafia? Sakura is just TAT'ing.
    It wasn't the cherry blossom pirate flag. She's saying Faust posted a picture of Sakura from naruto in a post and then edited out quickly. Telling people that she should be suspected by Townies - playing the game after you're dead. There's no evidence of that happening though.

    What I'm saying is that it's fine for the dead and uninvolved to post here, but they should keep their thoughts to themselves. If that isn't the case, someone who investigated someone at night and then died would be able to post here and their thoughts would be paid attention to for obvious reasons. If you can give your thoughts on the game in real-time even if you're dead or uninvolved, then that fucks the game up royally.

    What it boils down to is that this is not the game thread, and because you're dead doesn't mean you can post here what you would have posted there. It doesn't make it acceptable.

    ---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Yeah, she just fails in life. But what I'm most concerned about is, not the Faust thing, but in her rage she mentioned an other still active player's name, who is a townie - she said. I'm sure one of the current players has seen this post, before I could edit it out. And for that alone I think she's better off being excluded from the next game. That was really a no-no.
    Hmm, I didn't notice that at all. Good thing I guess

  10. #576
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Then he did it under the threshold for when a record of it is made. In any case, that means it was around for less than a minute. The reality is, thankfully no one got to use that info (if they happened to see it for a splitsecond) if they couldn't figure it out for themselves and since you chose to kill Herm and he was the Bomb it had no effect on the game.

    I just don't want any funny business. That includes this sort of thing, as well as overly dramatic-reactions and mod-bashing. Thanks.
    well that was the reason I chose to kill hermann. I said in the game thread at some point I know what Hermann's role is. He was way to aggressive it's like he was begging mafia to target him. I would have killed you instead last night and I told the others [you'll see after the game ends] " I'm gonna kill Herman because he's the immediate threat even though I'm 100% sure he's a bomb". You'll see my team will back me up when the game is over . For me he was more dangerous than you were at the time so I sacrificed myself for the greater good. If faust wouldn't have posted that picture [and as I saw it I'm sure others did too it was around more than just a minute] I would have killed you last night and let the others take the blame. That's why I got pissed because I could have avoided dying, could have killed one of you , then let that someone most suspicious take the blame the next day. I would have even sacrificed one of my own to get the townies' confidence and continue on and the next night the game would have been won by me.

    Also I stopped bashing get over it already. I've been just trying to explain for the last afghsdfsf posts but .

    @Faust fudge off you know you posted that pic .And they say I'm a sore looser ) I didn't loose just yet .

    @Evil stfu. Stop being so sower just because I killed you. I know you would have LOVED to continue playing and you relied on your role of a bomb thinking I wouldn't be capable of killing you [well that the mafia wouldn't kill you]. Because you were so obviously a bomb. And I know most mafia players would have avoided you. You were a key player I had to get rid of you. I could have shifted the suspicion towards you but it would have taken careful planning... and I was too pissed off.


    Also idk what faust did so the pic doesn't appear in the edited post...but DD saw it , do you guys want a printscreen of his msg?

    ---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Regardless of that, Faust had nothing to do with what happened during the night since she killed herself in effect...so I don't understand her reaction at all.
    OMG he HAD. it's cuz of him that I went for evil.....omg....

    ---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Most likely. I didn't pay attention to the game, but everyone knows that the mafia boss should assign one of the assistants to do the killing in case there ever is a bomb or something.

    Sakura failed and we all know it.
    why should I sacrifice a player that has a very high chance to slip under the radar when I was already suspected [as I had 3 votes at first] was obvious I would be targeted during the day at some point or another. instead of just killing myself. Just because I was the boss....

    ---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Yeah, she just fails in life. But what I'm most concerned about is, not the Faust thing, but in her rage she mentioned an other still active player's name, who is a townie - she said. I'm sure one of the current players has seen this post, before I could edit it out. And for that alone I think she's better off being excluded from the next game. That was really a no-no.
    I was explaining why I choose to do what I did , the fact that I mentioned it doesn't mean shit you moron . If I wouldn't have then no one would have understood what I said... but w/e
    you can ban me for all eternity you sore looser.

  11. #577
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Shabondy
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    the shit is going on in here,i think i have to visit this thread more often

  12. #578
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    I was explaining why I choose to do what I did , the fact that I mentioned it doesn't mean shit you moron . If I wouldn't have then no one would have understood what I said... but w/e
    But why would people understanding you take priority over the game? That's selfish, you should have waited till its over.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  13. #579
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Sorry, none of that makes sense to me.

    You take this game way too personally. Just you thinking I need to "get over it already" proves that.

  14. #580
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    It wasn't the cherry blossom pirate flag. She's saying Faust posted a picture of Sakura from naruto in a post and then edited out quickly. Telling people that she should be suspected by Townies - playing the game after you're dead. There's no evidence of that happening though.

    What I'm saying is that it's fine for the dead and uninvolved to post here, but they should keep their thoughts to themselves. If that isn't the case, someone who investigated someone at night and then died would be able to post here and their thoughts would be paid attention to for obvious reasons. If you can give your thoughts on the game in real-time even if you're dead or uninvolved, then that fucks the game up royally.

    What it boils down to is that this is not the game thread, and because you're dead doesn't mean you can post here what you would have posted there. It doesn't make it acceptable.

    ---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------



    Hmm, I didn't notice that at all. Good thing I guess
    the evidence would be if fucking DD would have posted clearing it up .... you ppl are such.... you know what? I'm not playing this game anymore. Accusing me of lying about that picture is unbelievable , even after I explained so many times already. You could have at least asked DD or I even told you you can check the PM...

    HERE THE FUCKING PRINT SCREENS





    fuck this shit .so not worth my time

  15. #581
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post

    I doubt anyone even noticed so piss.
    And if people dont understand you again, are you going to mention who else is a townie too? Or you get annoyed at something else will you let slip who is mafia, it doesnt matter if you think no one see's right? It's like you dont really care about the game for others just yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #582
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sewers Level 2
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    yes yes exactly I don't care just like faust didn't when he posted that pic of me for "an instant" and ruined the game for me [even if no one saw it it pissed me off and made me not want to play].

    w/e

  18. #583
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    I didn't say you were lying. I said there's no evidence of it, which means he edited it quickly if he had. His silence is enough to me...

    But the fact remains that you died by your own hands. I don't buy you killing yourself because of Faust's picture. It's pretzel-logic.

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #584
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    yes yes exactly I don't care just like faust didn't when he posted that pic of me for "an instant" and ruined the game for me [even if no one saw it it pissed me off and made me not want to play].

    w/e
    Again its about you. That was my whole point.

    Ruining the game is making it unplayable for everyone.

    Ruining the game is NOT getting you annoyed.

    Faust did not ruin the game, you however could have. There is a huge difference sakura. You seem fixated on Faust's images as if it somehow told everyone you were mafia, it did not. And its insincere for you to then compare that to what you did, which was reveal peoples role.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  22. #585
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Maybe she got too angry and used the Faust thing to back up her decision, but you guys are missing the points where she said there were a good number of people suspecting her (what's true, with good reasons to be suspecting her, imo) and that she saw Evil as a townie player that could put the mafia at risk. So it makes sense that she would like to take him off the game and would risk her own self to do that, since she had the idea that he was the bomb, even if she was the boss. She believed she would die soon anyway, so it would be better if she was the one to do it, and keep the other safe and hidden. I don't see that as a dumb move D:

  23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 39 of 134 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts