Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 109 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2004

Thread: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

  1. #1621
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44,676
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    If there were more than one Mafia at the moment, the game was already over.
    Yeah, I was thinking there was 5 left

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Moa volunteered, but it could also be me. And after bandwagoning Charlie, I don't deserve to live on. Hurry up and kill me.
    The fuck is wrong with you?

  2. #1622
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    but that DD revealed the mafia to gary before the game ends.... not liking this, no player should know until the game ends, despite them being dead or not

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #1623
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44,676
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    but that DD revealed the mafia to gary before the game ends.... not liking this, no player should know until the game ends, despite them being dead or not
    I guessed in a conversation. I'm not telling anyone who it is...

  5. #1624
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    The fuck is wrong with you?
    Um, what's wrong with that?

  6. #1625
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I guessed in a conversation. I'm not telling anyone who it is...
    Yeah and he said you're right, which is the same as telling you who's mafia. You can still influence the games from the sidelines, doesn't matter if you tell anyone.
    I saw you liking Charles post about mason trust being destroyed and because of that alone I was considering to change my vote but I was too lazy to take a look at all the posts and make another educated guess. Had you mentioned this sooner this definitely would have made me change my post so refrain from thanking or liking any posts at this point please.

  7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #1626
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,611
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Yeah and he said you're right, which is the same as telling you who's mafia. You can still influence the games from the sidelines, doesn't matter if you tell anyone.
    I saw you liking Charles post about mason trust being destroyed and because of that alone I was considering to change my vote but I was too lazy to take a look at all the posts and make another educated guess. Had you mentioned this sooner this definitely would have made me change my post so refrain from thanking or liking any posts at this point please.

  9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #1627
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Yeah and he said you're right, which is the same as telling you who's mafia. You can still influence the games from the sidelines, doesn't matter if you tell anyone.
    I saw you liking Charles post about mason trust being destroyed and because of that alone I was considering to change my vote but I was too lazy to take a look at all the posts and make another educated guess. Had you mentioned this sooner this definitely would have made me change my post so refrain from thanking or liking any posts at this point please.
    So, you took notice of it, as well? It was hard to miss, anyway.

  11. #1628
    MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    9,427
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    so basically gary can troll now by randomly liking post
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #1629
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    So, you took notice of it, as well? It was hard to miss, anyway.
    Yeah, that's why I'm so annoyed. Gary is sitting on the sidelines and laughing his ass off because our dear host just told him who's mafia. Heck, that's okay to a limit but if someone would tell me I would laugh in secret and not in everyone's face here in this thread. Not to mention influencing the game by liking or thanking posts.

    Sorry if I'm bitching but I seriously dislike this.

  14. #1630
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Yeah, that's why I'm so annoyed. Gary is sitting on the sidelines and laughing his ass off because our dear host just told him who's mafia. Heck, that's okay to a limit but if someone would tell me I would laugh in secret and not in everyone's face here in this thread. Not to mention influencing the game by liking or thanking posts.

    Sorry if I'm bitching but I seriously dislike this.
    Just consider it as DD lied to Gary by approving. He is not obliged to tell the truth to him, either.
    You won't feel that annoyed that way.

    ---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

    So, Gary, why don't you just pass us an encoded message so that we could know who the Mafia is

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #1631
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,611
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    We were mostly talking about richard gere.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #1632
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Just consider it as DD lied to Gary by approving. He is not obliged to tell the truth to him, either.
    You won't feel that annoyed that way.
    well I guess there's no reason to get angry over a game but I have a weakness for such a behaviour. It's like writing a test and the guy who got the solution beforehand (from the teacher ) and thus could easily acquire an A laughs at a guy who "only" got a C.
    Whatever, don't want to make a big deal out of this. Was just voicing my opinion and now I'm done.

  19. #1633
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    well I guess there's no reason to get angry over a game but I have a weakness for such a behaviour. It's like writing a test and the guy who got the solution beforehand (from the teacher ) and thus could easily acquire an A laughs at a guy who "only" got a C.
    Whatever, don't want to make a big deal out of this. Was just voicing my opinion and now I'm done.
    Yep, it's true that the guy got the solutions..
    After getting kicked out of the exam

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #1634
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    All the players are here, whoever is mafia send a PM to DD so we can end this today.

  22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  23. #1635
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,603
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.5

    A newbie question...
    if the day phase ends with a tie and no one change his vote, what happens?
    ...

Thread Closed
Page 109 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts