Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 2003

Thread: Since I'm not popular, I will try to smile at my own

  1. #91
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    [QUOTE=yukihime03;3195224]Well, that's the hardships of life. Everyone goes through it. Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't become swallowed by the darkness later...

    True.
    All I have got to do is to stop thinking of everything as unique for me and accept that they can be commonly seen.
    No more pressure on my shoulders, then.

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I think Russian composers are more famous than the authors.
    Awesome, Yoda is. Difficult to speak like him, is it, but try, I shall.
    Guess one of those is Rachmaninoff? Classical music is great when I'm feeling down.
    Rate I shall this 7 out of 10. As tough as you said it is. Not even get a five, I will.

  2. #92
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    True.
    All I have got to do is to stop thinking of everything as unique for me and accept that they can be commonly seen.
    No more pressure on my shoulders, then.
    It will still be hard, but at least you know where you stand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Guess one of those is Rachmaninoff? Classical music is great when I'm feeling down.
    Rate I shall this 7 out of 10. As tough as you said it is. Not even get a five, I will.
    Yeah. Don't forget Tchaikovsky and Rimsky-Korsakov. I love classical music, and one of my most favorites is Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No 2. Those Russian composers are truly genius.
    Help, I shall seek. Talk like Yoda, no one simply is.
    Last edited by yukihime03; December 08, 2012 at 12:44 AM.

  3. #93
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Yeah. Don't forget Tchaikovsky and Rimsky-Korsakov. I love classical music, and one of my most favorites is Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No 2. Those Russian composers are truly genius.
    Nodameeeeee~ Chiakiiiiiiii~

    Tchaikovsky is amaziiiing~ First listened to him in La Corda with his piano/violin/cello arrangement if I remember it correctly, then his Violin Concerto in D Major, and his Prelude (1812) is so awesomeeehh~




    Oh, one more thing: Stop speaking like aliens and fix those quote codes.

  4. #94
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    It will still be hard, but at least you know where you stand.
    I have come to know it like 7 years or so from now, and the moment I get to that "X" point, it changes.
    So, now I know, it's hard. One cannot simply grab his own life in his hands

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Yeah. Don't forget Tchaikovsky and Rimsky-Korsakov. I love classical music, and one of my most favorites is Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No 2. Those Russian composers are truly genius.
    Help, I shall seek. Talk like Yoda, no one simply is.
    I don't really have a favorite, I guess, but I like many of the artistry in this genre of music. But I like Bach and Chopin, and Rubinstein, although he's not much of a composer, but an interpreter.
    As great as Latin, talking like Yoda is

    ---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Oh, one more thing: Stop speaking like aliens and fix those quote codes.
    You mean Yoda by alien? Yoda isn't an alien.
    He's just.. a 800~ years old, 2-footer swordsman..
    ..
    I beg your pardon. He's an alien

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #95
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Nodameeeeee~ Chiakiiiiiiii~

    Tchaikovsky is amaziiiing~ First listened to him in La Corda with his piano/violin/cello arrangement if I remember it correctly, then his Violin Concerto in D Major, and his Prelude (1812) is so awesomeeehh~




    Oh, one more thing: Stop speaking like aliens and fix those quote codes.
    What are you doing, popping in suddenly and screaming Nodame and Chiaki's name?

    Until now I still think his Swan Lake and Nutcracker suite are his best works, though those you mentioned are also beautiful.

    I've fixed it.

    ---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I have come to know it like 7 years or so from now, and the moment I get to that "X" point, it changes.
    So, now I know, it's hard. One cannot simply grab his own life in his hands
    Yeah, life is a struggle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I don't really have a favorite, I guess, but I like many of the artistry in this genre of music. But I like Bach and Chopin, and Rubinstein, although he's not much of a composer, but an interpreter.
    As great as Latin, talking like Yoda is
    I like Bach's Cello Suite. I think I have an album of Bach music for meditation. Chopin is also great, though his piano concertos are his best. (And I am always reminded of him whenever I watch Hetalia. Damn.)
    Latin, I like. Learning it, never got to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    You mean Yoda by alien? Yoda isn't an alien.
    He's just.. a 800~ years old, 2-footer swordsman..
    ..
    I beg your pardon. He's an alien
    He's a Jedi alien. Don't forget that part.

  7. #96
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    What are you doing, popping in suddenly and screaming Nodame and Chiaki's name?

    Until now I still think his Swan Lake and Nutcracker suite are his best works, though those you mentioned are also beautiful.

    I've fixed it.
    I'm doing exactly that. As Nodame's fan, I can sense it.

  8. #97
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Yeah, life is a struggle.
    That's right.
    Come to think of it, I might have gone with "Life is a struggle" instead of "A very cool thread title about myself".

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I like Bach's Cello Suite. I think I have an album of Bach music for meditation. Chopin is also great, though his piano concertos are his best. (And I am always reminded of him whenever I watch Hetalia. Damn.)
    Latin, I like. Learning it, never got to do.
    Speaking of meditation, ever tried "new age"? Not quite related to classical music in some certain aspects, but it has a somewhat serene sound, I'd say.
    Tough to learn it is, for anyone. One day in future, shall try everyone.
    This is a terrible rhyme, rather than Yoda

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    He's a Jedi alien. Don't forget that part.
    Also, he's the best of the pack, leading a group of men around 6'6".
    May force be with us.

  9. #98
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I'm doing exactly that. As Nodame's fan, I can sense it.

  10. #99
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I'm doing exactly that. As Nodame's fan, I can sense it.
    Feel free to scream as you wish.
    I like flashy appearances

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #100
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    That's right.
    Come to think of it, I might have gone with "Life is a struggle" instead of "A very cool thread title about myself".
    Oh, will you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Speaking of meditation, ever tried "new age"? Not quite related to classical music in some certain aspects, but it has a somewhat serene sound, I'd say.
    Tough to learn it is, for anyone. One day in future, shall try everyone.
    This is a terrible rhyme, rather than Yoda
    Yes, in fact, I listen often to it. Celtic Woman, Enya, Ludovico Einaudi, and several others. My liking for new age music is one of the reasons why my friends say I have a rather queer taste in music.
    Okay, I think we have to stop speaking Yoda. I'm starting to have headaches.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Also, he's the best of the pack, leading a group of men around 6'6".
    May force be with us.
    And he's the one who survive the longest.
    May the force be with us.

  13. #101
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Oh, will you?
    Undecided right now. Any better suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Yes, in fact, I listen often to it. Celtic Woman, Enya, Ludovico Einaudi, and several others. My liking for new age music is one of the reasons why my friends say I have a rather queer taste in music.
    Okay, I think we have to stop speaking Yoda. I'm starting to have headaches.
    Ah, you have good taste in music (=
    Queer taste?
    What are the acceptable genres for them, I wonder
    Same here. We now at least know being Yoda is tough and..

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    And he's the one who survive the longest.
    May the force be with us.
    Yep, it's tough

  14. #102
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Undecided right now. Any better suggestions?
    Currently, no. It's that often that I say cool words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Ah, you have good taste in music (=
    Queer taste?
    What are the acceptable genres for them, I wonder
    Same here. We now at least know being Yoda is tough and..



    Yep, it's tough
    Yeah, queer. You know, the popular genre at the moment. When everyone is listening to Bieber, Gaga, or K-Pop, I'm listening to a band singing about nature.
    Not to mention, I also like music box, chants and hymns, which could be creepy but I listen to them like I'm listening to the hosts of heaven sing. Oh well.

    Yeah, Yoda has it tough.

  15. #103
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Currently, no. It's that often that I say cool words.
    All right! I'll wait for the next wave of cool words


    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Yeah, queer. You know, the popular genre at the moment. When everyone is listening to Bieber, Gaga, or K-Pop, I'm listening to a band singing about nature.
    Not to mention, I also like music box, chants and hymns, which could be creepy but I listen to them like I'm listening to the hosts of heaven sing. Oh well.

    Yeah, Yoda has it tough.
    Bieber, Gaga.. Yikes.
    Chants have a tone of divinity, so, I like them. Especially the ones like Da Pacem Domine and its Latin power (=
    We can say you have an eccentric music taste, I suppose. Comes from a guy who switches from dark ambient to new age, from gothic rock to blues like it's a very natural thing.
    I adore eccentricity, in a way, yes, it's a definite thing.

  16. #104
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    All right! I'll wait for the next wave of cool words
    You might have to wait for some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Bieber, Gaga.. Yikes.
    Chants have a tone of divinity, so, I like them. Especially the ones like Da Pacem Domine and its Latin power (=
    We can say you have an eccentric music taste, I suppose. Comes from a guy who switches from dark ambient to new age, from gothic rock to blues like it's a very natural thing.
    I adore eccentricity, in a way, yes, it's a definite thing.
    For chants, I like Dies Irae.
    Well, maybe I have eccentric taste, but I guess I just like variety. I have favorite music/songs from every genre, even jazz, country and K-pop. And I do switches favorite genre for every few months, currently I'm liking mellow songs, few months ago I like new age, before then classic, who knows what I will like in a few months? This does not only apply for music, books too. I will always read fantasy, but nowadays I like Gothic horror. Before it was high fantasy, mystery, and so on. I sometimes think this is because I'm a Gemini whose nature is change.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #105
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    You might have to wait for some time.
    Patience is a highly beneficial issue

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    For chants, I like Dies Irae.
    Well, maybe I have eccentric taste, but I guess I just like variety. I have favorite music/songs from every genre, even jazz, country and K-pop. And I do switches favorite genre for every few months, currently I'm liking mellow songs, few months ago I like new age, before then classic, who knows what I will like in a few months? This does not only apply for music, books too. I will always read fantasy, but nowadays I like Gothic horror. Before it was high fantasy, mystery, and so on. I sometimes think this is because I'm a Gemini whose nature is change.
    Changing varieties help you miss the long abandoned types for a while and pick them up back later. Like listening a song continuously for a couple of weeks, leaving it aside for months, then calling it out again.
    I have seen people labeling Gemini as unbalanced, though I believe it's a bold generalization. Surely a lot of things don't match with those star sign interpretations. They say Leo like attention or being the one that leads a group of people, but I possess neither of these qualities.

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts