Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 14 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 2003

Thread: Since I'm not popular, I will try to smile at my own

  1. #196
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,001
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Yeah, there have been at least 5 people who warned me not to play those champs and play the ugly ones instead
    Who cares, anyway? I only care about the looks. I won't play a champ I would be uncomfortable to run into in real life
    Ah, I see. So, you never made ASDF combos or something like that. I appreciate it. Well, playing against me if I'm a mid is usually a joy, since I don't bother checking the map or something, so, any champ can come and help mid to kill me.
    That's a strange preference to use a champ, but I guess I could understand

    From my experience, game with players around level 10-15 doesn't need to be super wary of the minimap though. Once you reach somewhere around 20, not checking minimap is equal to suicide, I suppose.

  2. #197
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    That's a strange preference to use a champ, but I guess I could understand

    From my experience, game with players around level 10-15 doesn't need to be super wary of the minimap though. Once you reach somewhere around 20, not checking minimap is equal to suicide, I suppose.
    Even stranger, if you consider I'm definitely comfortable running into an assassin with scary blades (Kat), a gun user (MF) or a nine-tailed fox-like girl (Ahri)

    But still, you could do a bit with it or else you come face to face with 1v3 situations, or even 1v4
    Played against Kat with Ahri, made a 0/11/7. The combined score was 23/53 or something like that despite the fact that they had an AFK for nearly the entire game.

  3. #198
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,001
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Even stranger, if you consider I'm definitely comfortable running into an assassin with scary blades (Kat), a gun user (MF) or a nine-tailed fox-like girl (Ahri)

    But still, you could do a bit with it or else you come face to face with 1v3 situations, or even 1v4
    Played against Kat with Ahri, made a 0/11/7. The combined score was 23/53 or something like that despite the fact that they had an AFK for nearly the entire game.
    Vi is the sexiest and she's a jungler

    Hmm but your teammates should have buy a ward or two at some point, no? unless you were really in such a bad luck, 1v4 is very unlikely I think if you have wards.

  4. #199
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Vi is the sexiest and she's a jungler

    Hmm but your teammates should have buy a ward or two at some point, no? unless you were really in such a bad luck, 1v4 is very unlikely I think if you have wards.
    Meh, I played with a Vi teammate once. Her hands are just too big
    Or maybe it's a machinery

    Generally, I never see my teammates warding or something. I once used them in a game, but never saw a teammate using it. People usually don't care about winning a PvP. They just love to freak out "KS" while playing a team game, so, I could hardly rely on such people.

  5. #200
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,001
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Meh, I played with a Vi teammate once. Her hands are just too big
    Or maybe it's a machinery

    Generally, I never see my teammates warding or something. I once used them in a game, but never saw a teammate using it. People usually don't care about winning a PvP. They just love to freak out "KS" while playing a team game, so, I could hardly rely on such people.
    I wonder how Akali look like

    Strange, today I'm playing in the NA server, and to found out that early level PvP game is intense as well. The ganking might not be as intense as the higher level game, but it is indeed exist, thus I think it's a necessary to buy ward especially if you're going bot or mid.

  6. #201
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I wonder how Akali look like

    Strange, today I'm playing in the NA server, and to found out that early level PvP game is intense as well. The ganking might not be as intense as the higher level game, but it is indeed exist, thus I think it's a necessary to buy ward especially if you're going bot or mid.
    I have noticed she has a weapon in her hands.. sort of

    Last night, we played the intermediate bots with Chaali and Zat, and they were ganking more than low level PvPers
    Here, I was about to be better than the bots and the higher-level bots are so far away..

  7. #202
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,001
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Sorry I had to log out, my connection was somehow pretty laggy. But it was a nice game, nonetheless. You're awesome as well with 551 AP

  8. #203
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A very cool thread title about myself

    Yeah, I just posted a review of the game in the LoL thread
    Statistically, my usual Ahri KDA in a bot game. 0~1 kills, 6~7 deaths, a few assists, so, I'm not surprised.

  9. #204
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hakuteiken's yaoi thread

    We're banned for Game 26

  10. #205
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,899
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hakuteiken's yaoi thread

    This is still a yaoi thread... Veeeeeeeeeeery disturbing.

  11. #206
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hakuteiken's yaoi thread

    Where's spammy Haku, I miss him

    ---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

    And I see Sky took his place

  12. #207
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,899
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hakuteiken's yaoi thread

    I'm not spamming... I'm just very talkative.

  13. #208
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hakuteiken's yaoi thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I'm not spamming... I'm just very talkative.
    Okay, we can call it talkative if you want

  14. #209
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,899
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hakuteiken's yaoi thread

    ...

    It's totally different from spamming!

  15. #210
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hakuteiken's yaoi thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    ...

    It's totally different from spamming!
    Sure dude, if you say so

Thread Closed
Page 14 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts