Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 122 Discussion/123 Predictions

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 122 Discussion/123 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    That would actually detract from ALL of Baam's accomplishments, not just the ones in S2 though.
    He could have since born this "sharingan" in him :P
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    He could have since born this "sharingan" in him :P
    That is true. He's seemingly had the copying sharingan ability since birth. I just meant that if the lobster was implanted before he was placed in that chamber outside the Tower, it would decrease the impact of some of his accomplishments. I'm more inclined to believe that he gained it through a special training process, it was something natural that activated once he became strong enough to use it, or that FUG implanted it.

SIU did previously call Baam a "genius" both in one of his afterwords and when Ren called him because Baam had mastered one room after just two weeks. However, SIU went on to say that while Baam's talent might be unique, it's not unparalleled, implying that we will eventually see regulars on his level or above.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm jumping on the Baam is not a living ignition weapon bandwagon. After reading the chapter, Baam also paid attention to Horyang's backstory. I got the impression that he too, experienced the same fate as Horyang.

And I wouldn't exclude the idea of FUG implanting a 'devil' inside of Viole to further increase their chances of accomplishing their goal. The way, I see it especially, after re-reading the FUG arc, they most likely did it. These guys, don't see Baam as a human being to them, he is a weapon. Once Agero finds out, what these guys did to his best friend... shit will get real.

Credits:Shinsatsu

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else think that Sophia might the lady that was in the bath tub?
    ThatoneGuy1277

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty good chap, without a doubt.

What really caught my attention was Horyang mentioning "The true master of the Tower" when he saw Headon. He initiated the whole deal with Rachel so you really have to wonder if he is the puppeteer behind all/a lot of the things going on in the tower. I would go as far as question if Zahard is the real ruler of the Tower? I wouldn't be surprised if Headon just wants to stay in the shadows but in reality is pulling all the strings.
    It seems like he can travel the whole tower+ he decides who's chosen to climb the tower. That alone gives him an incredible amount of power, without even mentioning the allies and possible allies he has.

I think it's not farfetched to say that Headon has his own plans and is planning something big. All of that will probably be revelead waaay later but I could actually see him being the real mastermind behind all of this.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, NN, it has been hinted since the beginning that Headon held a huge amount of power in the Tower. He decides who's allowed to climb the Tower, but more than that, he specifically deals with the irregulars, figures who have drastically changed the Tower in their time.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post

What really caught my attention was Horyang mentioning "The true master of the Tower" when he saw Headon. He initiated the whole deal with Rachel so you really have to wonder if he is the puppeteer behind all/a lot of the things going on in the tower. I would go as far as question if Zahard is the real ruler of the Tower? I wouldn't be surprised if Headon just wants to stay in the shadows but in reality is pulling all the strings.
    It seems like he can travel the whole tower+ he decides who's chosen to climb the tower. That alone gives him an incredible amount of power, without even mentioning the allies and possible allies he has.

I think it's not farfetched to say that Headon has his own plans and is planning something big. All of that will probably be revelead waaay later but I could actually see him being the real mastermind behind all of this.
    Ya that caught my eye too. Its to early to really tell just what Headon has up his sleeve. He could be the final Boss or working for just about anyone for any goal, or just a casual player out for his own purpose... Or maybe he just likes screwing with people cause it gets him off - dunknow. But! He clearly is a catalyst of some sort for triggering major events in the tower. But to what end... what end..
    ThatoneGuy1277

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review for 121 & 122 is out (here is a link for any who are interested)

The poll is on how much you care about Horyang's story.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post

Zahard is an irregular, e.g. one of those guys who've been mindfucking guardians for as long as we know. No way he'd let himself be controlled, but I imagine him as the kind of guy who just decides that he doesn't want to do anything, so he lets others (3 lords, for example) rule instead of him.

I'm sure Headon is the biggest master planner and FUG are just pawns in the palm of his hand. That's sort of foreshadowed by all that smirking in the starting chapters, plus he sure didn't manipulate Rachel out of boredom.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Zahard is an irregular, e.g. one of those guys who've been mindfucking guardians for as long as we know. No way he'd let himself be controlled, but I imagine him as the kind of guy who just decides that he doesn't want to do anything, so he lets others (3 lords, for example) rule instead of him.

I'm sure Headon is the biggest master planner and FUG are just pawns in the palm of his hand. That's sort of foreshadowed by all that smirking in the starting chapters, plus he sure didn't manipulate Rachel out of boredom.
    I wonder if it has something to do with that guardian who was slain. It wasnt done by zahard but maybe headons end game isn't zahard after all.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just thought of a theory. We know Horyang has the right arm and Cassano has the left arm. That means they didn't get the whole body but it doesn't mean they each got an entire half of it.

I think Viole might have the body and they have the arms. Even though the shinsoo is red inside of Viole that could be the effect on it from being in an Irregulars body( Shinsoo all around Enryu turns red). Also this "lobster" looks alot like a ribcage to me.

^ if that is true ^-Another theory that is connected is that this creature is the 43rd floor guardian, I've always thought it might not be dead and just somehow restrained for defying Zahard or something. That might explain Headon saving Horyang, which you KNOW has meaning.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting thought. I can see snips of that being true in some way.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Ok so here is my attempt. Please enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsdxeXpAfyU
    ThatoneGuy1277

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The Company's scan is out. http://www.batoto.net/read/_/146441/...by_the-company

A cute dog at the top and a better tl of the afterword are the primary highlights. It would appear that even if Baam's lobster turns out to be an ignition weapon, it's not a Thirteen Month series weapon, although we will seemingly see more of the Thirteen Month series later on, which is a positive.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3