Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 262 Discussion/263 Predictions

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 262 Discussion/263 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; December 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xhondoe's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 262 Spoiler Thread

Chapter is out http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...62&weekday=tue Someone should translate this
    Last edited by xhondoe; December 10, 2012 at 10:01 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

so did T&T power up or rai only save them

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He probably boosted their power like he temporarily did t M-21 a while back. When M-21 asked Rai to do the same for M-24 it was said that it would be a risk to him so that's probably it.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

6. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 262 Discussion/263 Predictions

3 elder r coming 5,7,8 so why do u think they dont send 6,9,13 i mean now it war against nobles so if they wanted to send 3 elder they could have send 8,9,13 . did anyone think elder 5 is old clanleader

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Crombel is seen as a scientist only and the 9th is also favored for his scientific ability. 5 should prove or disprove if all 6 traitors are in the Union and will probably be the one to identify Frankenstein if he is.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

You'd think that the Union would cease with this arrogant approach to these incidents. First they send one Elder, he ends up dead with much unknown. They send two, they end up dead even faster than the first, with not much information. So now they send three. These incremental increases in effort to resolve the matter would seem to be ineffective. Do none of these other Elders have subordinates? Are they so ready to die? I'm looking forward to seeing what these Elders are capable of. I'm curious about the 6th Elder. 13 and 9 are known as scientists, so those two being skipped is reasonable. I wonder what reason they had for skipping to 5.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Bonerre.

So, Rai's no longer going to just be the answer with a blood field at the end, which is nice. It does seem as if Rai may be on the way out soon, however. I'll be curious to see what Tao and Takeo look like now that they've become contracted.

I don't even know what to think about the Union at this point. So, you send one elder, then two, and then three? Unless the 5th, 7th, and 8th Elders are drastically stronger than the ones who came before, what's going to change?

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

You know what? I think I like seeing the latest manhwa chapters more than the latest manga chapters!

---

I hope now that Tao and Takeo's powers are boosted, Rai's Knights can get into some cool action, and some serious opponents. Obviously, Siera can handle an Elder, no problem. And Frankenstein can handle at least 2 elders at once.

So now, what about Regis? I think it'd be interesting to see him fight an elder, maybe with the help of Tao, Takeo, and M-21.

So why was the 6th elder skipped over the mission? Maybe he's a spy who is still in Lukedonia or something?

---

By the way, when are Han Shinwoo and the others going to be involved in the story again??? I hope they start pulling their weight in this story pretty soon...

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Shinwoo and the others are never going to be involved. The people who wanted them to become a big part of the story always confused me. It was made clear from the beginning that without them being experimented on or Rai giving them powers, they'd never go anywhere. Seeing as Franky's group was against the KSA modifying Shinwoo and the others, it's not happening.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Shinwoo and the others are never going to be involved. The people who wanted them to become a big part of the story always confused me. It was made clear from the beginning that without them being experimented on or Rai giving them powers, they'd never go anywhere. Seeing as Franky's group was against the KSA modifying Shinwoo and the others, it's not happening.
    I disagree, obviously.

I think it's been thematically forshadowed for quite a while. The previous lord basically layed out the idea that Lukedonia needs to "adapt" to a new human controlled world. The 6 traitors basically are trying to control it through the Union. Something which represents the worst of humanity and nobles alike. In a story like this the worst of something is rarely introduced without also giving us a sample of the best. Franky, Tao, Takeo, and M-21 all don't work for this because they have labeled themselves as knights and, in Franky's case, a servant. Plus, none of their origins are particularly "human".

Shin Woo and the gang are a group of normal humans who accept Raizel as an equal. This perception of equal status makes anything they would do on behalf of Raziel, Seira, or Regis that much more impact-full.

---------------------------------------------------

I doubt they will ever be modified or anything like that, though contracts with a few clan leaders wouldn't surprise me; but I do believe the time is coming when Raizel won't have enough power to protect what he has come to love and a human, and a friend, will protect what no longer can.

Shin Woo wasn't made such an absurdly strong fighter for no reason.
    Last edited by Jammin; December 10, 2012 at 03:33 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless the 5th, 7th, and 8th Elders
    are drastically stronger than the ones who came before, what's going to change?

I don't think things will go as well as so far. Those elders must be pretty much stronger than the previous elders,
    just take a look at the confidence they showed looking forward to entering into battle despite of knowing how easily
    they have been wiped out.

I think some of the elders could be traitors clan leaders with enhanced power or which have been experimented on,
    which would make them even mightier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Shin Woo wasn't made such an absurdly strong fighter for no reason.

I disagree, I just think of Shinwoo and the others as padding characters, Shinwoo just happened to be a human blessed
    for fighting.

Many people are demaning more protagonism for these characters, but I think they'll keep being normal humans since is not
    their fate to be involved in nobles matters.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

That's true, Jammin, as we've had this discussion many times (and I don't expect you to magically join my side on this argument), and until the day comes that Shinwoo and company level up, I'll keep thinking that your human-supporting side are a bit off their rockers. :P

It's quite interesting to see how this Shinwoo issue divides Noblesse fans though.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; December 10, 2012 at 04:23 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    I disagree, I just think of Shinwoo and the others as padding characters, Shinwoo just happened to be a human blessed
    for fighting.

Many people are demaning more protagonism for these characters, but I think they'll keep being normal humans since is not
    their fate to be involved in nobles matters.
    Welcome to the forum Mister K!

As for the humans, I guess we'll see in the long term.

In the short term I don't see them as padded, just not quite ready to play their main part. Even as they are, they are Raizel's reason for staying in South Korea. The thing that has kept him there and the thing he doesn't want to leave is his life at school with Shin Woo and the others. They are his motivation and connection to the human world.

That's true, Jammin, as we've had this discussion many times (and I don't expect you to magically join my side on this argument), and until the day comes that Shinwoo and company level up, I'll keep thinking that your human-supporting side are a bit off their rockers. :P

It's quite interesting to see how this Shinwoo issue divides Noblesse fans though.
    I wouldn't have it any other way.

The way the issues produces such different opinions is great. It's not every day in a comic that the main character dying is not only a possibility but a seemingly unavoidable reality. Especially one as popular as Raizel.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast