Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 by cnet128 , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 6 / 10)

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

0 0%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

0 0%
  • 8 (Epic)

3 12.50%
  • 7 (Good)

9 37.50%
  • 6 (Average)

7 29.17%
  • 5 (Below Average)

1 4.17%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 4.17%
  • 3 (Horrible)

1 4.17%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

2 8.33%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 135 Discussion / 136 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 135 Spoiler Thread

Source: Baidu.com
    Credit: 飞回灰去

CLAYMORE 第135话《睑の记忆》

"The Memory of the Palpebral"

Spoiler show

Google Translation
    Spoiler show

- Resurrection of monster
    - Big brawl
    - Strange expression (color)
    - Memories of variation of the terrifying expressions (color)
    - Two people together going forward

Thanks Gene and TSS for the early chapter!

Here is my translation! Enjoy!

Memories In the Palpebral

The innocent young girl still doesn't understand the rigid cold rules of this world. She also doesn't know those silver-eyed female warrior called Claymore, or their terrible fate.
    • Young Priscilla: Papa, What is Claymore?
    • Priscilla's Papa: Huh? What's the matter? How did you know this word?
    • Young Priscilla: Because everyone is talking about. Something appear in this village, and we must call the Claymore or else...
    • Young Priscilla: Oh! That's right! It's yoma! Because a yoma appeared in this village, we must call for the Claymore. Papa, do you know what is a yoma?
    • Priscilla's Papa: You don't have to worry about anything, Priscilla.
    • Villager: Damn it! This is the third person already. There really is a yoma hiding in this village. If we don't deal with it, we would only be increasing casualties on our side.
    • Villager: They hide among people, it's impossible to tell them apart from normal people, how are we suppose to deal with it.
    • Villager: After all, the only way is to get a Claymore?
    • Villager: Don't joke, at that expensive price, how could a small village like this afford it.
    • Villager: I heard that if we can't pay up, the Claymore would turn back against the village.
    • Village Elder: Calm down.
    • Villager: Elder!
    • Village Elder: We can't get assistance from Claymore, even a small village has its own solution.
    • Village Elder: This village is consisted of 15 families. Under the circumstances that identify of the yoma is unknown, rather it is a man, woman, elderly, or child, we would select 5 families to be quarantined inside their own homes.
    • Village Elder: The yoma is approximately feeding at every 2 weeks. If after 2 weeks nothing happens, then the families would be released.
    • Village Elder: If we repeat this 3 times or after 6 weeks we would have a result. During this period, we would provide food from outside.
    • Quarantined Villager: What 2 weeks, it is only a guess. What if it just endured a bit, and after it is released, it then starts the next attack, what then?
    • Village Elder: If that's the case, after 6 weeks we would have to restart it all over again. No matter, if something does happen outside, then the quarantined families would be no problem.
    • Village Elder: We would limit the activity of the quarantined families, we would eventually find out which family the yoma is hiding in one day.
    • Village Elder: If during this period, the yoma could keep enduring and not feed, then it is even better for us.
    • Villager: Take this, have this by your side.
    • Villager: If that thing appears in your house, finish it as it is the duty (responsibility) of the family member.
    • Quarantined Villager: Hm... Finally is...
    • Villager: How is it? The 2 weeks living in quarantine.
    • Quarantined Village: Horrible, I don't want to even think about a second time.
    • Quarantined Villager: Have any villagers been attacked?
    • Villager: No, it really endured these 2 weeks.
    • Quarantined Villager: Is it possible it left the village, and feed upon other villages?
    • Villager: The people who came back after leaving the village are put into quarantine for 4 weeks or up.
    • Villager: No one have left this place.
    • Villager: This is an isolated village, even a yoma can't attack another village at night and come back without anyone noticing.
    • Quarantined Villager: With 2 weeks' worth of emptied stomach, the next 5 families are starting to be quarantined?
    • Villager: Should something happens whether it is outside or inside, during this period that these 5 families are being quarantined, there should be a outcome...
    • Priscilla's Papa: Damn it, why does it turn out like this? This method is not right...
    • Priscilla's Mama: But it fit this circumstance. With this method, eventually the yoma would be revealed in hiding at which family.
    • Priscilla's Papa: If that's the case, what would happen to the last family? Locked up in the home until every last member is eaten?
    • Priscilla's Mama: Oh, Eh, That is....
    • Priscilla's Papa: Talking about finishing it as the duty (responsibility) of the family member. Don't be joking, even if it is a yoma who could turn a sword against their family member.
    • Young Priscilla: Papa.... I'm very scared...
    • Priscilla's Papa: It's alright, Priscilla. I already told you, you don't have to worry about anything.
    • Priscilla's Papa: Everyone would definitely go through these 2 weeks safely.
    • Young Priscilla: Eh... Papa... Mama... Papa... Mama.... Peepee...
    • Young Priscilla: Pa...
    • Priscilla's Papa: It's alright. It's alright. It's definitely alright.
    • Priscilla's Papa: I thought... it would definitely be alright. The remaining 2 weeks could definitely be endured passed it.
    • Priscilla's Papa: Damn it. If I have known this already, if I have known it would be like this, then I should have feed at the beginning of these 2 weeks.
    • Priscilla: OhOh! No....
    • Priscilla: Do not again...
    • Priscilla: Do not again remember anymore memories.
    • Lars: Wha... What's the matter?
    • Chronos: Wha...
    • Clare: What's the matter? What happened on that side..?
    • Lars: Hey... hey.. Chronos, what the heck is going on?
    • Chronos: Don't tell me, that thing..
    • Priscilla: Oh, I feel much better...
    • Priscilla: I finally vomit out that thing that was living in my body completely.
    • Priscilla: I have to thank you, this is all thanks to you.
    • Chronos: Wha...
    • Lars: What is she saying? Then it simply meant that...
    • Chronos: The single side that received damages (attacks) was the other monster that was living in that body... As it was battling inside at the same time as well.
    • Chronos: No matter how strong that other monster living in that body was, against 2 monsters with equal or greater powers, this kind of outcome is to be expected.
    • Priscilla: I'm sorry, I have used you a bit.
    • Riful-Doll: Hehe
    • Riful-Doll: With this... Finally that thing that was getting in the way has completely disappeared...
    • Riful-Doll: I can enjoy even more beating you up this time.
    • Priscilla: Eh. That statement of yours is very interesting.
    • Priscilla: Heh... Aren't you just showing off.
    • Rubel: This is an unbelievable scene. I never thought we could witness the battle between beings that surpassed the Abyssals.
    • Rubel: What's the matter? That thing is what your strive for as the top work of the actual thing, are you satisfy?
    • Dae: Kukuku... Very interesting... Really, let me say this secretly...
    • Dae: Oh right, I remembered now. That one is named Priscilla, she was a rare young girl with an astonishing past.
    Recovered from the darkness in the memories, defeated the enemy that was inside, Priscilla once again awaken.... Her true power, and what is the truth that Dae has uncovered...?
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; January 31, 2013 at 05:40 PM.

3. Thanks 14 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    Source: Baidu.com
    Credit: 飞回灰去

CLAYMORE 第135话《睑の记忆》

"The Memory of the Palpebral"

Spoiler show

Google Translation
    Spoiler show

- Resurrection of monster
    - Big brawl
    - Strange expression (color)
    - Memories of variation of the terrifying expressions (color)
    - Two people together going forward
    There is already a chapter up on Tssym is it the right chapter(i bit confusing as i think the first part is a prissy flashback)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Elandyll's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wth?

http://www.mangabird.com/claymore-135?page=01

Not legit, obviously, but someone went through a lot of pain to make a [fake] whole chapter... Kudos for efforts.
    This "imaginated re-drawing" is spreading to many websites it seems.
    Last edited by Elandyll; January 29, 2013 at 02:50 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

number12michael is right, the cahpter is out. You can read it here.
    Now we need GeG to translate it for us

For now all I can say is..... whoever wins: we all lose.
    Last edited by Brother Coa; January 29, 2013 at 03:00 PM.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

7. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    number12michael is right, the cahpter is out. You can read it here.
    Now we need GeG to translate it for us
    yeah i cant wait for her God eyes translation! looks rather interesting looks like the battle is really heating up, but most of all i want to know what Dae and Rubel said at the end !
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh god that chapter gave me a pleasant shiver... Round 2 has just gotten started, and Priscilla looks like she's actually having fun instead of her usual bored expression.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Priscilla puke the destroyer out and seems lifeless.!!,?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    Priscilla puke the destroyer out and seems lifeless.!!,?
    Yep, I was a bit WTF? here... Guess she couldn't fight with an upset stomach, but now she's feeling better.

Hey, at least she didn't shit it, Cassandra would have had a fit

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

oh my god after reading the fist couple of chapters i was about to cry thinking that we will have a flashback Woww prissy puking out destroyer like she was partying the whole weekend haha. I happy she is having fun Rifdaful seems to be having fun aswell. oh well cant wait for scanlantion
    Last edited by lawlett-kun; January 29, 2013 at 03:54 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

First 16 pages were completely wasted (unless there is some crucial/interesting information). We all knew what happened with Priscilla as a child already. Next 15 pages have shown what I expected, i.e. that whole previous chapter was pointless. Another mediocre chapter by the looks of it but there is one good thing: Destroyer seems to be defeated (Yagi made that rather clear) so things should speed up a little. Although I'm disappointed that Priscilla hasn't killed quasi-Riful yet and Yagi is prolonging this fight.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not completely sure it was pointless. This is the second time Priscilla's memories come into play at a 'critical' moment and seem to release her power (last time was against zombie-Dauf). It seems to lead her to remembering her past, and may in the end reach the 'forbidden' memory. Remembering Teresa, and the knowledge that she became what she hated could cause her to take her own life, rather than be actually defeated in battle.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

That could still be easily achieved without her remembering this particular event. And even if, it could have been done in 1-2 pages not 15 and a half.

BTW, I wonder how many people realized that it was Priscilla (or possibly her) on the first page (and how many on 2nd, 3rd, etc.) :].

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

And we never actually saw Priscilla's past so far so I think that showing us how she killed her father is awesome.
    And yes, now I know it for sure - Riful will last for max one more chapter before she is killed. After that everybody else will just get in line for execution.

I don't think that this is going to be last battle, unless Clare gain Teresa's Titanic power there is no way in hell they can beat her.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast