Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.1 / 10)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 6.06%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

0 0%
  • 8 (Epic)

14 42.42%
  • 7 (Good)

10 30.30%
  • 6 (Average)

4 12.12%
  • 5 (Below Average)

0 0%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 3.03%
  • 3 (Horrible)

1 3.03%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 3.03%
New Reply
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 134 Spoiler Thread

I like and enjoy this chapter!

Although, not much of plot development, but it is action packed, and I love the drawings and they are "brilliant!" The end of the year chapters have always been short and I can't wait till next chapter.

There are still two awaken beings' form which are not shown yet, the muscular girl (the four arms one is the lady with light eyebrows so it's not her) and the twin tails girl. Chronos and Lars need to show us their awaken forms as well before they bite the dust.

Clare is probably getting more inspiration for her half awaken state if she ever goes into it again, notice she is only shown to be "!!" when the multi-bladed awaken being pop out of Cassandra's Dust Eater head.

Octavia's awaken form remind me so much of Irvine from Berserk.
    Spoiler show

IMO, Octavia's form is much more elegant than Hysteria's (insect legs and wings...).

Now that Cynthia, Yuma, and Tabitha are synchronized with Cassandra, I wonder if Cynthia would meet Cassandra in the mental world, her uncanny resemblance to her dead friend might actually play a part in bring her back. (Wishful thinking: If this does happen, I hope Cynthia would be able to learn the Dust Eater technique from Cassandra, it is too cool of a technique to not be used again and Cynthia needs a sword technique.)

The interesting part of this chapter is the fight between Riful-Doll and Destroyer Priscilla. Destroyer Priscilla is not really fighting at full power, it looks more like it wants to merge with Riful-Doll as it keeps going head on towards it
    I don't think Destroyer Priscilla could simply be "killed" by ripping out the head, if it was only Priscilla then perhaps, but Destroyer and Priscilla are joined together now. The Destroyer has not shown to have any vital organs at all, it is just like a mass of yoki, even Priscilla at full power couldn't kill it.

If Riful-Doll does success is rippling out its head, some possible scenarios would be
    - Priscilla dies and Destroyer takes over completely
    - Priscilla is only "alive" through what inside Cassandra
    - Destroyer is going to try to merge with the Riful Doll
    - Priscilla hijack into the Destroyer side, and let the Destroyer side regenerate the body, and then it continue the same thing again.

Lastly, Riful-Doll is still a mystery. The "youngling of the Abyssal" comment at the end, is it alluring to idea that Riful-Doll is the child of the Abyssal? If awaken beings can have child, then is it the reason why the only two male generation awaken beings left alive are being kept safe away from the battle. Let's speculate away! lol
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; December 29, 2012 at 12:30 PM.

2. Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by v1nx View Post
    Octy's awekened form looks similar to that of Isley, lol.
    Ye, just about 100 time smaller though.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn they look good, especially Octavia, her Awakened form looks beauuuutiful (couldn't avoid the "Isley is that you?" thought though ) I really, really want to see how she fights before she awakens and how she got her nickname though.

Also lol I'm not sure if it were intended or not, but she sounds awesomely confident by expressing the need to "finish her off" if that's what it takes to stop her.
    The fact that she's referring Cassy the way she calls her in the same dialogue gives me the impression that she's a very old warrior. Just a close-to-baseless speculation into her background though.

I notice a couple of posts comparing Clare's effort to the ABs in this chapter. I think, although the previous chapter shows Clare taking down Cassy heads much faster than the new girls can manage, I don't think Cassy was expecting a puny un-awakened Clare to suddenly point-blanc QuickSword like a boss. Cassy's "!!" comes after Clare has taken out several heads and by that time our heroine is already aiming for the main body. Her "........." actually means "I'll happily oblige to play serious you piece of s***" in English, or "ならばこっちも本気を出すからねくそたれが" in Japanese for that matter, but you can't see it because Yagi-sensei wrote that with font sized 0.1.

I've gotta say though, how ever much I love Cassandra the Dust Eater (because of her character, past, and dialogues,) she really doesn't seem powerful to me. At most she has the speed to overcome your typical Claymore, razor-sharp teeth that seemingly cut through all she chews on, and countless of heads that don't really affect her when they get destroyed, she's pretty much just that. She still hasn't shown any other powers, if any. Well however, there ARE some bosses in RPGs with incredibly high HP that use annoying, harassing attacks, and Cassy is one of them in my view.

Predicting isn't really my thing but I honestly don't think Prissy is just gonna anti-climatically end like that. As ↑God Eye Galatea has mentioned already, Prissy's body bits inside Cassy could serve well as Chekhov's gun. However, I can't see how an arm could just turn into a full Prissy like that, unless they go further with the mental/subconsciousness control of whoever absorbs the arm. IMO Prissy's gotta be the big final boss. I mean, ever since the revelation in Volume 3 that lasted 3 volumes, Priscilla has been affixed into the readers' heart as the ultimate target of our main heroine. But that's obvious to everyone, isn't it? :P Well in any case, I'll let the future chapters decide while I sit back and enjoy reading

P.S. I don't mind at all *Yagi-sensei! hint hint*seeing the newly introduced Awakened Beings (especially Octavia) surviving til the end (rather this is a personal wish though I don't think it will go well for most if not all of them.)
    Last edited by Utsune; December 29, 2012 at 03:20 PM.

5. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually had a dream last that that the chapter was out and the chapter thread was on Page 5 (we're on page 4 though)...

Putting aside latent psychic powers, I am surprised to see the chapter out so early, but even bigger, that it was so short - I don't think I've ever seen GEG put up a shorter translation then that. Definitely was a visual chapter over anything else.

Was their much substance in this chapter? Not really....it's basically what we've gotten the last few chapters, where it's just basically the redundant obsolete beings known as Awakened Beings showing of their awakened forms because that's pretty much all they can do at this point -- not that, in itself, is a bad thing because we get to see Yagi, almost desperately, show off his creativity (desperate in the sense that I think he misses showing off more AB forms), so this chapter was almost basically just a vote on whether or not we liked the design of the ABs.

Unfortunately, Yagi is basically just recycling AB designs....fortunately (?) it seems that was his intention, considering how much of the ABs already resemble past characters (Chronos - Lars, Octavia - Riful, Lars - Rigardo, girl on page 3 - Dauf), so their's that weird continuity there I guess. It does seem kind of funny with Octavia because we already have a quasi-Riful, so it's like the Abyssal of the West is all over the place here.

Anyway, what do I think of the designs? They were alright I guess...again, they are all really what we have seen before, but just with slight alterations -- it's really only Octavia who really stood out to me.....honestly, I think she's the best Awakened Form I've seen in a long time -- yeah sure, she's basically just Riful and Isley rolled into one, but I guess when it comes to presentation, I like how she looked....she seems unique enough in a sense where I don't feel (or care) that she's just a rip-off, unlike, say, Roxanne who was just a cheap armored version of Riful (is everybody copying Riful nowadays? And now we have a Quasi-Riful......It seems like Yagi really missed her, and considering delayed and back-and-forth her death was, as if he was struggling to make up his mind to finish her, I'm not surprised by all the callbacks); and being able to see half her naked upper-torso with her hair flowing down makes me strangely think of Agatha....considering she's a aristocratic horse, a part of me wishes she could have pulled out a giant cello and kill with the power of classical music (kudos to the one who gets the reference) XD

I don't know, I just really liked her -- I'm slowly getting tempted to want to learn more about her now and see more of her; considering how long we've had this AB's, they were bound to start growing on me sooner or later, even though I wish Yagi would, as ever, pay more attention to the characters he's had for ages but still hasn't expanded on.

As for Priscilla and "Riful".....I honestly don't know what else to say on that -- still nothing on who this being is, but it seems like "Riful" is actually 'winning'....is she really? I find it supremely hard to believe, no matter how dramatic they make the last shot....I find it hard to believe Riful is the only one who can move her innards around (especially someone as powerful/malleable as Priscilla), and we've seen the AO's and beyond in ridiculously "paiful" moments that were actually barely scratches so I'm inclined to be skeptical whenever I see moments like this. I am curious on why it seems like Prissy is going easy on her, but one could say it's because of the internal fight going on....I still however find it difficult that it would actually be enough of distraction that they would both let themselves be killed, so it could very well all be part of the strategy to absorb "Riful" (who's strategy though, is another story).

And that's it really....nothing much to say on this chapter, given it was a visual one with little substance, but I guess it's cool to see Yagi try to show some creativity again, even if most of it was recycled - this chapter was definitely nostalgic if nothing else; kind of weird how the Ghosts however seemed to do almost nothing at all during this chapter, when you think about it -- it's like they just stood around; if they are relying on the AB's to actually handle Cassie for them, they are in for a big surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by ulquihorror
    At last, we get to know the awakened forms of these veterans. So the elf girl basically is a giant vagina dentata. If the awakened form is an actual reflection of their personality when they were still claymores, I wonder what she was like. But then again, Roxane was a true hoe and she awakened to be some random nonsense+her whorish smile.
    Will you marry me?
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

The first thing I thought of when I saw Octavia's awakened form was Lady Godiva (especially with her long flowing hair). I agree with the previous poster that it is indeed, much more elegant than Hysteria's form, and probably would've suited her better. Oh well.

All I really have to say at this point is that I officially don't like Lars or Chronos, just standing on watching everything go down instead of getting mixed in!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    IAs for Priscilla and "Riful".....I honestly don't know what else to say on that -- still nothing on who this being is, but it seems like "Riful" is actually 'winning'....is she really? I find it supremely hard to believe, no matter how dramatic they make the last shot....I find it hard to believe Riful is the only one who can move her innards around (especially someone as powerful/malleable as Priscilla), and we've seen the AO's and beyond in ridiculously "paiful" moments that were actually barely scratches so I'm inclined to be skeptical whenever I see moments like this. I am curious on why it seems like Prissy is going easy on her, but one could say it's because of the internal fight going on....I still however find it difficult that it would actually be enough of distraction that they would both let themselves be killed, so it could very well all be part of the strategy to absorb "Riful" (who's strategy though, is another story).
    Come on Shieky, you know the rule with Priscilla : the more beat up she gets, the more awesome her retaliation will be...

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dany le fou View Post
    Come on Shieky, you know the rule with Priscilla : the more beat up she gets, the more awesome her retaliation will be...
    I know, that's why I wasn't feeling bad at all -- ever since Rachel got the surprise of her life and Aubrey peed down Riful. "haha, I got you now!" moments like these are always a big surprise for the supposed-winner, and usually in a not-so-nice way

By the way Dany, I already left reviews to both Shelter and hollingmember for their stories, in case you're curious .
    Last edited by Shiek927; December 29, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

That priscilla doesn't even have her eyes open, what's the point of spanking her? It's nothing but an empty shell, somebody tell that to the loli!!
    Traces of The Past : InkBlazers | Batoto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the chapter and having no time to read any of the posts except for Galatea's, I have to say that indeed Yagi has shown us finally the difference between an awakened N.1 and an awakened N.2 and any other number by simply telling us that Roxanne who stopped Cassandra was equal to at least 6 awakened being and 4 Claymores combined, many of which are as strong as N.1 and some are N.2s!

Anyway, Yagi pulled many strings in this chapter to tell us that there are indeed other warriors who excelled in many abilities which we have already seen like Dauf's strength (that 4 armed AB) or like Isley+Beth combined (Octavia). Some will call this repetition but actually that tells us that some ideas are very common between humans as so they share something indeed in common with each other, else they wouldn't be able to think about techniques that are quite similar to each other.

On the other hand, "Riful" seems to be doing her best just to damage Priscilla as much as she can! Some may see it as if she is victorious or she has the upper hand, but for me I see it the same as when Priscilla fought Teresa, as she put her in a tough position, Teresa's true powers was clearly shown and she claimed victorious over (Priscilla, Irena, Sophia and Noel)'s powers combined!!(Even without releasing any Yoki!) But still what I like about this, is that when having a strong technique with someone's not so powerful (at least compared to AOs) and having it with an AO, the true powers of that technique shine! Just like Dauf's rods with Riful, they are doing miracles!

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

BTW something to add is that when they tried to damage Cassandra, some of the ABs attacked her from the inside (which made me remember Galatea when she attacked Dauf at the weak spots he had because the other areas where impossible to deal with with her powers and the same happened in some cases of this battle.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    I like and enjoy this chapter!

Although, not much of plot development, but it is action packed, and I love the drawings and they are "brilliant!" The end of the year chapters have always been short and I can't wait till next chapter.

There are still two awaken beings' form which are not shown yet, the muscular girl (the four arms one is the lady with light eyebrows so it's not her) and the twin tails girl. Chronos and Lars need to show us their awaken forms as well before they bite the dust.

Clare is probably getting more inspiration for her half awaken state if she ever goes into it again, notice she is only shown to be "!!" when the multi-bladed awaken being pop out of Cassandra's Dust Eater head.

Octavia's awaken form remind me so much of Irvine from Berserk.
    Spoiler show

IMO, Octavia's form is much more elegant than Hysteria's (insect legs and wings...).

Now that Cynthia, Yuma, and Tabitha are synchronized with Cassandra, I wonder if Cynthia would meet Cassandra in the mental world, her uncanny resemblance to her dead friend might actually play a part in bring her back. (Wishful thinking: If this does happen, I hope Cynthia would be able to learn the Dust Eater technique from Cassandra, it is too cool of a technique to not be used again and Cynthia needs a sword technique.)

The interesting part of this chapter is the fight between Riful-Doll and Destroyer Priscilla. Destroyer Priscilla is not really fighting at full power, it looks more like it wants to merge with Riful-Doll as it keeps going head on towards it
    I don't think Destroyer Priscilla could simply be "killed" by ripping out the head, if it was only Priscilla then perhaps, but Destroyer and Priscilla are joined together now. The Destroyer has not shown to have any vital organs at all, it is just like a mass of yoki, even Priscilla at full power couldn't kill it.

If Riful-Doll does success is rippling out its head, some possible scenarios would be
    - Priscilla dies and Destroyer takes over completely
    - Priscilla is only "alive" through what inside Cassandra
    - Destroyer is going to try to merge with the Riful Doll
    - Priscilla hijack into the Destroyer side, and let the Destroyer side regenerate the body, and then it continue the same thing again.

Lastly, Riful-Doll is still a mystery. The "youngling of the Abyssal" comment at the end, is it alluring to idea that Riful-Doll is the child of the Abyssal? If awaken beings can have child, then is it the reason why the only two male generation awaken beings left alive are being kept safe away from the battle. Let's speculate away! lol
    God eye is "Youngling of the abyssal" what it says and dose it mean like a newly born and thus "young" abyssal one or dose it mean like u said a "youngling" of the abyssal one (meaning Rifuls offspring)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Generally garbage chapter. Only positives were the intensity of an AO/AB fight, and the laughs I got from vagina-AB and reverse-ironmaiden-AB.

The only real backstory Yagi owes us ASAP is the damn riful-duff. Ridiculous that a completely unexplained, illegitimate plot device showed up and put Destrilla on death's doorstep, and we're still sitting around wondering wtf about It's existence in the first place. That's about 1235345435363899087x more important backstory than I'd be interested in seeing of these new ABs (and I'm not interested in their stories).

Art work is good and bad at the same time. Although Yagi has pretty much mastered human bodies now in all situations, many panes looked rushed, no panes had any atmosphere/background, and often we get several panes in a row with no shading whatsoever. It's often like looking at someone's sketchbook were he just draws a superhero on a blank page for practice.

At this point, we're having to throw a lot of old canon out the window. If you compare Alicia's dispatching of 11 ABs in record time, the amount of trouble Cassandra is having is a bit ridiculous. But it's not to say that Cass can't retaliate in the next chapter and annihilate a couple of these ABs so we can at least remember that she is an AO

Ghosts seem weak here, but it's not really a big deal at all. First, they're having to jump way out of the field of destruction simply to avoid all the massive energies these ABs just released- that much is clear. There's only so much room on the battlefield for a bunch of entities to actually get their attacks off w/o being a danger to others who are trying to do the same thing. Second, we forget the amount of time elapsed here is still barely any. The whole battle hasn't lasted more than 5 minutes- Clare had just got her first pass on Cass, then suddenly these ABs jump right in and take their forms. The ghosts are so crowded out on the battlefield that they can't even get their own team strategy in place. At least Cynthia/Tabitha's crew seem to have got their job done.

If Claymore is nearing the end, I really hope Yagi gets back to basics- especially regarding Priscilla and also finding a semi-decent explanation for the Riful-Duff travesty. Also, if he does another Chapter that is not focused on battle before this manga is finished, then he truly needs to remember to draw with atmosphere and background in mind. Like the old chapters where he bothered to give the reader a sense of location and environment.

Also, I hope Chronos and Lars go insane and just start trashing Rabona immediately, so that we can witness Galatea and Miata do something truly wonderful.
    Last edited by fluorideconspiracy; December 29, 2012 at 05:50 PM.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Night's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

It appears Yagi put more thought into these designs than he did for the three ZAOs. I think I like them. At least my initial reaction was not a "wtf is that".

Clare definitely noticed the one with blades. An indication, perhaps, of what the QS could be when awakened? Wonder how can she top the haxxness that it already is.

Speaking of which, it's strange (or not) how, even when she is [seemingly] beaten within an inch of her life, no one believes it at all. Everyone expects her to come back and basically annihilate Riful-Doll. Would we have the same reaction if Clare was the one delivering said beating?

I'm beginning to think I will not be satisfied, no matter what way Priscilla is defeated. If she comes back next chapter and easily destroys Riful-Doll, then that will mean that, in the end, the latter never actually managed to weaken her. Not enough that Clare, at the level where she is, can defeat her.

Power levels are indeed utterly broken. I now fear Clare defeating Priscilla with plot power.
    Shiro 2

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    Generally garbage chapter. Only positives were the intensity of an AO/AB fight, and the laughs I got from vagina-AB and reverse-ironmaiden-AB.

The only real backstory Yagi owes us ASAP is the damn riful-duff. Ridiculous that a completely unexplained, illegitimate plot device showed up and put Destrilla on death's doorstep, and we're still sitting around wondering wtf about It's existence in the first place. That's about 1235345435363899087x more important backstory than I'd be interested in seeing of these new ABs (and I'm not interested in their stories).

Art work is good and bad at the same time. Although Yagi has pretty much mastered human bodies now in all situations, many panes looked rushed, no panes had any atmosphere/background, and often we get several panes in a row with no shading whatsoever. It's often like looking at someone's sketchbook were he just draws a superhero on a blank page for practice.

At this point, we're having to throw a lot of old canon out the window. If you compare Alicia's dispatching of 11 ABs in record time, the amount of trouble Cassandra is having is a bit ridiculous. But it's not to say that Cass can't retaliate in the next chapter and annihilate a couple of these ABs so we can at least remember that she is an AO

Ghosts seem weak here, but it's not really a big deal at all. First, they're having to jump way out of the field of destruction simply to avoid all the massive energies these ABs just released- that much is clear. There's only so much room on the battlefield for a bunch of entities to actually get their attacks off w/o being a danger to others who are trying to do the same thing. Second, we forget the amount of time elapsed here is still barely any. The whole battle hasn't lasted more than 5 minutes- Clare had just got her first pass on Cass, then suddenly these ABs jump right in and take their forms. The ghosts are so crowded out on the battlefield that they can't even get their own team strategy in place. At least Cynthia/Tabitha's crew seem to have got their job done.

If Claymore is nearing the end, I really hope Yagi gets back to basics- especially regarding Priscilla and also finding a semi-decent explanation for the Riful-Duff travesty. Also, if he does another Chapter that is not focused on battle before this manga is finished, then he truly needs to remember to draw with atmosphere and background in mind. Like the old chapters where he bothered to give the reader a sense of location and environment.

Also, I hope Chronos and Lars go insane and just start trashing Rabona immediately, so that we can witness Galatea and Miata do something truly wonderful.

But i do hope we get to see the back story behind the riful-duph thing , i am hoping for it to be their love child lol.
    and wtf was with the Ghosts in this chapter the 4 H/A just sat there in awe spamming "!!!!!" all the time lol its bad when you get outshined by yuma in a chapter as she did more then the half awakened did this chapter.

and i must say Octavia has got quite the set of tits on her , she looks much better as a awakened ...kinda reminds me of Agatha a bit.

Edit: removed my snide probably rude comment towards Fluoride , as i dont want to start a fight , just please dont bitch about art looking like a sketch book as unless u got better skills you have no room to talk .
    Last edited by number12michael; December 29, 2012 at 06:03 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be a shame to see all those AB's gone after they showed us such awesomeness here. I really have to give it to Yagi, he always surprise us on how he imagine Ab's forms. Many of them were excellent, some were outstanding ( we can see few of them here ).

What I don't get is why he reduced Priscilla to that level? We already know that she is a Titan among everyone else, so why did he brought her to the point where she is literally at the verge of death when we know that she will just super-regenerate in an instant and crush Riful doll with no effort what-so-ever?

But what if this is actually a crucial moment? What if Miria is wring about Cassandra?
    As we have seen the three young Ghosts will try to synchronize with Cassandra to pull her back, what if doing so will actually release Priscilla. Totally different from Miria's theory...
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Edit: removed my snide probably rude comment towards Fluoride , as i dont want to start a fight , just please dont bitch about art looking like a sketch book as unless u got better skills you have no room to talk .

It's cool man, I wasn't going to start one in the first place. My reaction to the chapter was negative but it's just how I feel about it. I don't need to draw as well as Yagi to complain about the art. Yagi himself drew far better than this for a long time, then imo he made it too streamlined looking and threw out the ambiance of the old days.

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast