Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.1 / 10)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 6.06%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

0 0%
  • 8 (Epic)

14 42.42%
  • 7 (Good)

10 30.30%
  • 6 (Average)

4 12.12%
  • 5 (Below Average)

0 0%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 3.03%
  • 3 (Horrible)

1 3.03%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 3.03%
New Reply
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 134 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Are the ghosts hoping Cassandra will join them ? Because isnt it strange that instead of trying to kill Cassandra while shes not interested in them they're trying to pull her free, and once her personality has returned shell probably wipe those Awakened out in seconds and might even attack the Ghostsfull force, unless Cynthia Tabatha and Yuma make her personality like it was when she was a Warrior ? I wonder though, what will Cassandra's reaction to having been controlled by Priscilla ? Will she still head towards the fight ?

Also, did anyone else think Priscilla was reaching out to the Riful-Doll before her arm was ripped off ?
    Yeah it looked like prissy is trying to absorb the Riful doll not attack it.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Are the ghosts hoping Cassandra will join them ? Because isnt it strange that instead of trying to kill Cassandra while shes not interested in them they're trying to pull her free, and once her personality has returned shell probably wipe those Awakened out in seconds and might even attack the Ghostsfull force, unless Cynthia Tabatha and Yuma make her personality like it was when she was a Warrior ? I wonder though, what will Cassandra's reaction to having been controlled by Priscilla ? Will she still head towards the fight ?

Also, did anyone else think Priscilla was reaching out to the Riful-Doll before her arm was ripped off ?
    Cassy joining the ghosts would obviously be the best scenario for them, but even if she doesn't really join with them, if she attacks Prissy on her own would also be good (even if there is the risk that she ends up absorbed).........tbh, even Cassy simply going away would be a more or less acceptable scenario for the ghosts since at least they would have avoided another power-up for Prissy (well, not that they think that dealing with Prissy with no power-up or the destroyer would be easy, but it's better than nothing,lol)

Also, it seems to me that even if they wanted to simply kill Cassy it wouldn't be that easy, just saying....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Yeah it looked like prissy is trying to absorb the Riful doll not attack it.
    Yup, But Riful-Doll having none of it XD But on the last page with all the "biki" bubbles means that one of them is using Yoki for something, either Priscilla is regenerating or Riful-Doll is up to something

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    even Cassy simply going away would be a more or less acceptable scenario for the ghosts since at least they would have avoided another power-up for Prissy
    Once Priscilla's influenence other Cassandra is stopped will she still be able to Absorb Cassandra if she heads towards her ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@BleachFan2010
    I've asked the same question (the one about not killing Cassandra) practically the moment we got to know Miria's brilliant plan and there is no logical answer for this. Miria preferred to risk fighting Cassandra AND Priscilla rather than only Cassandra. It's retarded reasoning mainly because even if she would succeed in bringing Clare back (in order to stop Cassandra from merging by freeing Clare) she would also free Priscilla and there would be nothing stopping her from going to Cassandra and merging with her (at least she had no basis to assume that and the risk of this plan backfiring was too great).

That's why I think that the reason Priscilla/Destroyer hasn't done so already is because of quasi-Riful. She just prefers to absorb her rather than Cassandra (and she can always do it later, I don't see why anything would change after Cassie would regain control over her body, she lost it one, she can lose it again).

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Id laugh my ass off if Cassandra was freed from Priscillas control only for her to go under again straight away XD

Your right about Priscilla wanting the Riful-Doll, but say if she does absorb it who says she still wont want Cassandra too ? Id like to see Miria get out of that one !

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

imagine if yumacynthiatabitha+galatea+raftela+others synchronize their yoki with cassandra and somehow, she completely reverts. I wonder if such a thing were to occur, how would the other awakened react. Would they want to revert as well?

Then the ultimate conflict for clare would be: kill priscilla or play magician with her too D:<

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Woah!!
    Didn't expect that!

Riful is totally destroying Prissy!
    Who could have guessed that?!

Although, I'm pretty sure it's not the end of it...

PS: I don't know if someone put the link already, but the chapter is out:
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claymore/v23/c134/

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Riful is totally destroying Prissy!
    Yep, the b*tch is finally getting what she deserves XD I wonder though, what ever is holding Priscillas head to her body is snapping, i wonder if shell regenerate or the destroyer will jump into Rifuls body ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As someone posted above, it's important to remember just how many times it 'seemed' like Priscilla was going to have her ass handed to her, only to be completely healed in the next scene. The fact that they didn't show her head completely detached at the end of this chapter probably means she'll be fully healed early next chapter.

----------------
    Just finished the chapter in English. I don't really care for the way yagi is expressing the power of these creatures. First it was 'abyssal ones' then its the 'exceeds the abyssal ones'. Now it's 'exceeds the exceeds', I meen really?? Free super duper power ups for everyone I guess.
    Last edited by Blazeoptimus; January 02, 2013 at 03:42 PM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

On AS Casshern has made a very interesting (albeit short) post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshern
    I wonder if Cassandra stopped because the way the awakened surrounded her reminded her of how she died to the Claymores before. I think she might lose her shit next chapter and take some heads.
    Great observation.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, the b*tch is finally getting what she deserves XD I wonder though, what ever is holding Priscillas head to her body is snapping, i wonder if shell regenerate or the destroyer will jump into Rifuls body ?
    You mean if the Destroyer put its core / brain in Riful's body? (if its Riful) if the Destroyer is able to change forms like normal awakened beings or to shrink it may need someone to control it to change forms.

If someone took control of the Destroyer and fused with it and then tried to change to human form maybe it would take the form of the person controlling the Destroyer?

Like if Raki took control of the Destroyer he may be able to transform the Destroyer to look like his human form.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Once Priscilla's influenence other Cassandra is stopped will she still be able to Absorb Cassandra if she heads towards her ?
    Well, i don't see why she couldn't.
    I mean, of course since Cassy is "awake" Prissy would have to use force to absorb her, that was implicit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, Miria's plan is NOT STUPID AT ALL.
    She knows very well that Cassy will risk anyway to be absorbed by Prissy, but that doesn't matter (since it's unavoidable).
    The real key and objective of Miria's plan is to add to Cassy's strenght the ghost's strenght and the ABs' strenght.

In other words there is a risk very very VERY high that the plan won't work (everyone know this), but it doesn't change the fact that Miria's plan is the ONLY plan that could theoretically oppose Prissy the greatest power in their possibilities (Cassy+ghosts+ABs) and that's the reason why Miria's plan, despite being a crazy plan with very low success probability, it's still WHITHOUT A DOUBT their best plan possible.

There are only two other variables that Miria didn't consider and that could produce a victory against Prissy even if Miria's plan should fail: chibi-Riful and Claire.
    The reason why Miria didn't consider chibi-Riful is obvious.
    The reason why she didn't consider Claire is because ,well, it's because it's not even clear if Claire could be a match for Prissy or not (and surely Miria can't imagine something like that.......and even if she knew something about Claire, sure as hell she could never bet everything on that hope, especially since even if Claire could come out with some surprise like in the past, it's not that that would be in contrast with Miria's plan)
    Last edited by MalakTawus; January 02, 2013 at 04:33 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    What I am most interested about for next chapter is Priscilla, she was beaten before but never this badly and she was never this close to death ( at least not since Teresa ). I just can't wait to see if she will regenerate in a nanosecond or transmit her yoki to Riful doll and absorb her body as well.
    That means nothing though....as before - we've seen AO's and Priscilla seemingly can beaten to the point of death, only to, with immense boredom, complete eviscerate their opponents. I suppose in fairness, the mental struggle going on could be a reason for why "Riful" seemingly has the advantage.

Chronos and Lars shock...it's not really the shock of actually sensing and seeing a stronger being; they are just blown away by "Riful's" prowess...we'll see soon enough if it's really justified or not.

--

That said....I have to be honest; I'm getting a little lost....their are so many darn plot-points going on that I'm honestly, and have been, losing a sense of where things are....let me see if I have this all straight.

=The Ghosts, plus Raki, successfully arrived in Rabona before Cassandra and met with a group of Awakened Beings (who are all copies of previous characters in one form or another) who have all circled around the Blob because they can sense the incredible power...Claire successfully broke out, with no sign whatsoever of any changes. They then met with the Rabona Girls, and all the rest to organize a defense when Cassie arrives.

=Cassie, meanwhile, has seemingly been drawn to the blob by Priscilla somehow (not gonna debate the "how" on that), after we saw the after-image...apparently, Raciella has no body of her own anymore and Priscilla and Raciella are both fighting for control of the former's body, which has led to a synthesis - Priscilla (who is now Rafaela + Luciella + Raciella+herself 0_0) now shows Raciella's abilities, in particular the supposed absorption. Apparently they intend to absorb Cassandra to gain leverage over the other. The Ghosts intend to stop this merger from happening, presumably, or at least, stop her from unintentionally destroying the city.

= Priscilla/Raciella awakens, targets only the AB's, who respond in a visual feast-for-the-eyes....the Ghosts notably stay back, but then Cassie arrives - they then go after her, but then the Awakened Beings target her, as Priscilla/Raciella is now preocupied by this "Riful" entity, whatever it is.

So the Ghosts are trying to stop Cassie from merging, and 'sort of' help the Awakened Beings fight her (though it now seems like they are trying to awaken Cassie from her stupor)...of course, even if they succeed, nothing stops her from, then consciously, fighting then. Of course, she may feel obligated, and given her personality, I can see that happening with the right twists....the idea that she stopped fighting everyone around her because they remind her of her comrades, seems like a very good and plausible idea....and we have this "Riful" being, from who knows where, fighting Priscilla.

That seems to be it, I think...I honestly needed that, given how it seems all of these things are happening at once. I'm not sure if it was always the Ghosts intentions to help Cassie then fight her, but the former at least has a much better chance of survival, which certainly changes things....I love how Tabitha, whether accidental or because she's nice, also stops herself and calls her by her name in this chapter .

Speaking of which....not that I've read this chapter in english, I have to say.....I love Octavia - maybe it's only because she reminds me of so many others (probably it), but I don't know....a blonde Riful, with an awakened form resembling Isley/Agatha in a sense? You sort of get the sense she wishes she could have been an Abyssal One XDXD -- considering how much all the Awakened Beings all look and act like previous characters, you sort of get the sense they all do. Makes me feel Octavia could have a good Lt. for Isley alongside Rigardo.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

As much as I'd be entertained by seeing the Riful/Destroyer destroy Priscilla, it's not going to happen, but if Priscilla absorbed the Destroyer and got any stronger, the 0.00000001% chance that Claire has to kill Priscilla will shrink to absolute zero.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    Anyway, Miria's plan is NOT STUPID AT ALL. (...)
    Yes it is, as all of her plans are. But discussion about it has already started elsewhere and there you will find my response to you. Although knowing you you will avoid it since for some reason the only thread you ever visit is the chapter one and avoid other threads.

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

And BTW, Gernot has posted his translation yesterday. I recommend to use your shoutbox to be notified about them (or you can choose PMs). It's one of the things I love about Mangahelpers.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast