Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.1 / 10)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 6.06%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

0 0%
  • 8 (Epic)

14 42.42%
  • 7 (Good)

10 30.30%
  • 6 (Average)

4 12.12%
  • 5 (Below Average)

0 0%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 3.03%
  • 3 (Horrible)

1 3.03%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 3.03%
New Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    my lord you are set on a OVA lol
    Because I saw "Hellsing Ultimate" and I feel like a little kid who watched "Star Wars" for the first time.
    40 - 45 minutes long HD episodes that follow the manga to the letter, this has to happen to Claymore.

Quote Quote:
    But if they are doing another anime they would be starting over from the start(they may even change/do scenes in a new way?) remember they would want to be able to sell the "new season"......but dont hold your breath if there is ever going to be a anime it will be after claymore is finished (once the last chapter is written they can start working on a anime.
    And why would anime be less successful? The last anime was great, there were only two problems:

-showing time for it was like in 1 or 3 AM when most of population was sleeping.

-ending was terrible, everyone was "wft?".

If they redo it and follow the manga to the letter I have no doubt that it will be quite popular, I can even guarantee that it will be as popular as Gode Geass is now.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

The strange thing is that some(or at least Goral and Coa) are putting Priscilla in super uber zone that no one can touch! Seriously?! We have seen her take damage like crazy before but she has an outstanding regeneration abilities, and due to that she survived all of that. Priscilla has 4 characteristics that made her the demon she is and they are: High regeneration abilities (the highest among all ABs), incredible Yoki, high speed that rivals that of Isley and even Alicia and finally her ability to mask and hide her Yoki. And from this one can say she can get hit but she heals almost immediately so Miria can damage her but it's futile.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    The strange thing is that some(or at least Goral and Coa) are putting Priscilla in super uber zone that no one can touch! Seriously?! We have seen her take damage like crazy before but she has an outstanding regeneration abilities, and due to that she survived all of that. Priscilla has 4 characteristics that made her the demon she is and they are: High regeneration abilities (the highest among all ABs), incredible Yoki, high speed that rivals that of Isley and even Alicia and finally her ability to mask and hide her Yoki. And from this one can say she can get hit but she heals almost immediately so Miria can damage her but it's futile.
    Claire herself said that to beat prissy you dont have to be stronger then her nor do you need more yoki , you need to be faster then her and have average skills as a warrior....Noel was able to cut of an arm without prissy noticing...sure it regenerated a second later but thats not the point....question is is clare fast enough i doubt she is as fast/agile as Noel was
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@littleangel
    Don't put words into my mouth please. I didn't say that Priscilla was untouchable, I said that even if Miria would be fast enough (which I seriously doubt and which wouldn't make sense unless Priscilla would allow her that) it would still mean nothing since she wouldn't do any damage, just like Noel.

(...) as he wants Miria now to be the fastest in Claymore (...)
    That's an over-interpretation. So far Miria hasn't shown Teresa's speed or Clare's in QoB mode (maybe when she was thrown via Anastasia's hair she got close but it had little to do with her abilities since everyone gave youki for this and she wasn't using her phantom then).

(...) Noel was able to cut of an arm without prissy noticing...sure it regenerated a second later but thats not the point....question is is clare fast enough i doubt she is as fast/agile as Noel was (...)
    It's typical for readers to jump to conclusions or not question what other characters said but IMO that's not right approach. You have to take what Clare said with a grain of salt since:

a) She saw that when she was a child and she couldn't have the skill to measure Priscilla's power

b) Somehow Noel and Sophia both reached Priscilla at the same time and managed to swing their swords basically at the same time too

c) Sophia was on Priscilla's right side and Noel on her left. 'Nuff said. But in case I need to explain it, Prisclla had a sword in her right hand and she used it to block Sophia's attack. She didn't however have another sword to block Noel's attack so it's no wonder that Noel was able to cut Priscilla's arm and Sophia was not.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @littleangel
    Don't put words into my mouth please. I didn't say that Priscilla was untouchable, I said that even if Miria would be fast enough (which I seriously doubt and which wouldn't make sense unless Priscilla would allow her that) it would still mean nothing since she wouldn't do any damage, just like Noel.

That's an over-interpretation. So far Miria hasn't shown Teresa's speed or Clare's in QoB mode (maybe when she was thrown via Anastasia's hair she got close but it had little to do with her abilities since everyone gave youki for this and she wasn't using her phantom then).

It's typical for readers to jump to conclusions or not question what other characters said but IMO that's not right approach. You have to take what Clare said with a grain of salt since:

a) She saw that when she was a child and she couldn't have the skill to measure Priscilla's power

b) Somehow Noel and Sophia both reached Priscilla at the same time and managed to swing their swords basically at the same time too

c) Sophia was on Priscilla's right side and Noel on her left. 'Nuff said. But in case I need to explain it, Prisclla had a sword in her right hand and she used it to block Sophia's attack. She didn't however have another sword to block Noel's attack so it's no wonder that Noel was able to cut Priscilla's arm and Sophia was not.
    Um with that logic then everything ever said in the story has lost its validity....and i guess your right it was said by many warriors "once you go over your limit thats it theres no going back" and yet we had Jean who had her body fully awaken that blew that saying out of the water lol....so really the warriors have no idea whats even going on....there words are meaningless....how do we know it took 10 days by boat ? it was only helen who said it so maybe she was mistaken ? and she was awfully exited and "amazed" by the boat ?

and u are right about prissy she did block with her sword that was my mistake .....makes me wonder where is her sword ? she flew off with it and if we assume she flew straight north maybe she dropped it in the north....would it not rock if Cid and the others found it and brought it with them....imagine Raki wielding Prissys old blade the very one that cut Teresas head off ^^ that would be sweet
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I never said that Prsicilla is in "super uber zone that no one can touch!", I am just saying that there is probably a reason why Yagi cut her fastest attack. He is probably rethinking how he wants battle to end and I am sure Miria will play some significant part in it.
    But also Priscilla being in "super uber zone that no one can touch!" is not fat from true, so far she was able to crush every single opponent like flies. And I highly doubt that Riful doll will defeat her right now.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I see the change made to Scene 130 has caused quite an uproar. Now, based on what I've read, there are two sides: 1) Yagi downplayed Priscilla's speed so that Miria could possibly land a hit on Priscilla, whereas in the former scenario, her top-speed attack was a miss, 2) Yagi actually upped Priscilla's speed, so that Miria didn't even get a chance to get an attack in.

I think #1 is what Yagi has in mind. He's probably gonna use Miria to provide a distraction for Clare to get a well-placed blow in, just to emphasize how friendship and unity and love and all that crap can help achieve the impossible... or something like that. Clare tried to go against Priscilla solo, and failed miserably, though mostly due to THE WEDGE. As for the actual damage Miria will make, I'm guessing she would actually be able to slice Priscilla, as we know defense isn't her strong suit, but as with Noel's attack, it'll be healed in a split second. It will be a study in patheity, just like Miria's sad attempt at one of the head-tipped tentacles, but will probably get the job done.

9. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    @littleangel
    Don't put words into my mouth please. I didn't say that Priscilla was untouchable,
    Ah, to hell with it Goral!!! I will come out and say it since you're going the diplomatic route (very unlike you). Priscilla is untouchable!! Who are we kidding here? She gave Teresa a run for her money until the latter got serious. She killed Beth and Alicia without blinking an eye. She annihilated Dauf and Riful in one fell swoop. The combined life force of Luciella and Rafaela (the Destroyer) could only contain Priscilla and that, as we have seen, came to a swift end. Also, did we forget that she handed a brutal lesson to Isley, whom many consider the apex AO! Isley acknowledge her superiority and so did Riful, when she first set eyes upon her. We have two of the most cunning and intelligent AOs agreeing on this matter. It should be a clear and cut case.

Just because you're the most powerful, doesn't mean you're infallible. Such was the case with Teresa. She let her guard down and paid dearly. If anyone is going to defeat Priscilla, it will be by that manner, when she is "mentally" vulnerable. Power wise, yes, it's true!! Priscilla is without peer and above anyone, pre or post Destroyer merger.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsmile View Post
    Ah, to hell with it Goral!!! I will come out and say it since you're going the diplomatic route (very unlike you). Priscilla is untouchable!! Who are we kidding here? She gave Teresa a run for her money until the latter got serious. She killed Beth and Alicia without blinking an eye. She annihilated Dauf and Riful in one fell swoop. The combined life force of Luciella and Rafaela (the Destroyer) could only contain Priscilla and that, as we have seen, came to a swift end. Also, did we forget that she handed a brutal lesson to Isley, whom many consider the apex AO! Isley acknowledge her superiority and so did Riful, when she first set eyes upon her. We have two of the most cunning and intelligent AOs agreeing on this matter. It should be a clear and cut case.

Just because you're the most powerful, doesn't mean you're infallible. Such was the case with Teresa. She let her guard down and paid dearly. If anyone is going to defeat Priscilla, it will be by that manner, when she is "mentally" vulnerable. Power wise, yes, it's true!! Priscilla is without peer and above anyone, pre or post Destroyer merger.
    anyone else for see a mirror of Teresa's death but it will be Claire who is about to die and raki will run over to Claire and start talking to prissy she will let her guard down and Raki grabs Claires sword and cuts prissys head off

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone else for see a mirror of Teresa's death but it will be Claire who is about to die and raki will run over to Claire and start talking to prissy she will let her guard down and Raki grabs Claires sword and cuts prissys head off
    This will never happened, in worst case scenario Clare will sacrifice herself to kill Priscilla. After witch she will be killed by Miria before she let Clare to fully awaken.
    But I am pretty sure ( like 99% sure ) that Clare will survive this battle and live the rest of her life together with Raki in Rabona.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    This will never happened, in worst case scenario Clare will sacrifice herself to kill Priscilla. After witch she will be killed by Miria before she let Clare to fully awaken.
    But I am pretty sure ( like 99% sure ) that Clare will survive this battle and live the rest of her life together with Raki in Rabona.
    but that could happen if what i said happens because prissy would be dead and clare and raki would be able to live together. but you are right i doubt it will happen that way i assume it will involve the H/A (was there not a comparison of prissy and Rigaldos height/fighting style )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else think that it may just be Clare and Priscilla fighting one on one at the end ? Because isn't Priscilla only interested in Clare ? We know that when she first chased Clare with Deneve and Helen during the destroyer arc she was completely fixated on her and wasn't interested in anything else, kinda like Hysteria, please dont give Priscilla a derp death Yagi O.o, and she was willing to ignore the Destroyer so long as she got her hands on Clare. Because even if all the Ghosts go all out against her they'll be ripped apart and Clare will probably be the last one Priscilla chooses to kill :O I cant really see how shell be beaten unless Cassandra does join the ghosts with the other Female Vets (Chronos and Lars better get off their asses!!) and does some damage, although the Dust Eater probably wont doe much to Priscilla compared to the size difference.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

@BleachFan2010

Good observation brother, your post is not far from truth.
    The end scenario could be that few Ghosts are heavily wounded and that Clare is only one left on the battlefield.
    But I highly doubt that Cassandra will be somewhat useful to Ghosts, Priscilla killed Alicia, Beth and Riful without even going to her awakened form. i don't think she will beat Cassandra that easily like the former three, but she is powerful enough to clear the floor with Casandra and take minimal damage in the process.

But right now anything could happened, we are still waiting to see what will happened to Riful doll.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's a crackpot theory.

What if Clare that we see isn't Clare and Priscilla isn't Priscilla? What if Raki hugged Priscilla in Clare's body? Think about it, who would recognize Raki's voice more easily and have more reason to listen to him? Clare, who knew him maybe for a month or Priscilla who knew him for more than 7 years and lived with him (even slept with him). And why would Priscilla decide to spare Raki AND Claymores? We all know why Raki wasn't attacked but what problem would be to kill everyone on sight except him? Also, who would have more chances of being taken over by Destroyer: Clare or Priscilla who brushed hellcats like it was nothing (even though everyone else, including AOs were being possessed).
    Why was it Clare that escaped from the blob unscathed and not Priscilla (besides plot armour)? What's more, Priscilla hasn't said a single word so we can't really know what's on her mind. It's also possible that when she reached to quasi-Riful she was trying to communicate with her and tell her that she's making a mistake but before it was possible Riful severed the link. It would also explain why "Priscilla" (i,e, Clare in the form of Priscilla) had so much trouble against Riful, she either didn't want to fight her (and waste precious energy while Priscilla was loose) or was just too weak since along with Priscilla's mind also her humongous youki was transferred and now Clare tries to power-up.

Spoiler show

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

but that could happen if what i said happens because prissy would be dead and clare and raki would be able to live together. but you are right i doubt it will happen that way i assume it will involve the H/A (was there not a comparison of prissy and Rigaldos height/fighting style )
    That's an interesting scenario that presents a genuine problem for Raki. He has a very soft heart so we can infer that he grew feelings for Priscilla during his time with her after the Pieta Conflict. I dare say that he thinks of her as his little sister. In Clare, he sees his true love.

So if Clare dies, does he hate Priscilla forever? If Priscilla dies, can he forgive his one true love? If both die. He'll find himself alone, just like when he was banished from his village. He's not presented with any enviable outcome.

It also poses a great problem for Clare should Raki die, especially if he was trying to save her. Again, someone for whom she cared deeply will have given his life so that she may live. Teresa, Jean, Irene and to an extent Ophelia did this for Clare. One can only carry such a burden for a limited time. I wish Yagi would refocus the manga on the meaning and importance of relationships between the characters instead of focusing on brutal fights whose outcome had negligible impact on any of our characters.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast