Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.1 / 10)

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

    2 6.06%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

    0 0%
  • 8 (Epic)

    14 42.42%
  • 7 (Good)

    10 30.30%
  • 6 (Average)

    4 12.12%
  • 5 (Below Average)

    0 0%
  • 4 (Bad)

    1 3.03%
  • 3 (Horrible)

    1 3.03%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

    0 0%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

    1 3.03%
New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Results 226 to 235 of 235

Thread: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

  1. #226
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    What if Clare that we see isn't Clare and Priscilla isn't Priscilla? What if Raki hugged Priscilla in Clare's body?
    Not possible because priscilla only cares about killing Clare so she wouldn't have wasted her time talking to Raki and the Ghosts. Then "Clare" (priscilla) would have just killed everyone there and ate them just because. Plus priscilla doesn't know anything about Clare's past and therefore would not have been able to talk about it in chapter 130. Clare also has Raphaela's memories now, she learned a new technique that went along very well with her old techniques, the ones only she would know and remember where they came from. Clare fights like she did before and is clearly the same (or at least very similar) as she was before.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #227
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shiek927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

    Dang, this thread became really inactive if their hasn't been anything for five days :O

    I know it's late, but my thanks again to Gooral, Gernot, and everyone involved for those new pages -- I'm not sure what's the real story behind them...if they were included afterward, or they were because of censorship, or whatever....but I'm happy we have them, and they indeed flesh out the story better.
    You know, there are as many ways to live as there are people in this world...and each one deserves a closer look.

  4. #228
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
    I'm not sure what's the real story behind them...if they were included afterward, or they were because of censorship, or whatever....but I'm happy we have them, and they indeed flesh out the story better.
    Well these are the things we noted so far:
    - He draw Clare much better then in previous version, especially the boobs.
    - He showed us how happy everyone was when Clare was back, and he als oshow us how she was happy to see Raki again ( in the original she had a cold feel toward Raki, so Yagi wanted to repair that ).
    - He retconned Miria who was attacking alone in the original ( witch was totally stupid even for her, giving who was her opponent )
    - He retconned Miria's fastest attack against Priscilla ( he is probably saving that for something later ).

    These 4 reasons were primary why he added/removed some scenes, they made those scenes a little better IMO.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  5. #229
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

    Actually the original version did show Clare crying too when Raki hugged her, but it came more off as surprise, as if she didn't have the time to react before Raki moved. Here we do see her actually coming to tears not to mention that happy smile... I was all 'DAWWWWW'

    Oh yeah, and this new version is indeed more consistent with Clare's bust size, in the older one she seemed to lose a couple of cups in the span of two panels

    Edit : Shieky! I know you're there!

  6. #230
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Quaria
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Here's a crackpot theory.

    What if Clare that we see isn't Clare and Priscilla isn't Priscilla? What if Raki hugged Priscilla in Clare's body?
    That would have been an interesting twist. But I doubt it happened. Simply because Priscilla (trapped in Claire's body) would not have known certain details about Clare, which were revealed to the ghosts in ch 130. Besides, I assume that Priscilla (in Clare's body) would not have talked about Teresa with so much love

    Spoiler show


    I have moved the fake chapter to the image thread. Nice find Goral...It looks interestingly funny - Ancy
    Last edited by Ancy; January 23, 2013 at 03:56 PM.
    "I grow on you like a fungus grows on a nail "

  7. #231
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

    Even crazier idea : back then, Teresa used yoki synchronization to copy her soul inside Priscilla just before she was beheaded. So now, Teresa's soul is driving Priscilla to Clare because Clare has her flesh - she intends to possess Clare so she can live again.
    Yup, I dare imagine Teresa as a bad guy... people will want my head.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #232
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Westeros
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

    It would be interesting if Priscilla was the actual final goal, but now that we know about the outer world I highly doubt it.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

  10. #233
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    It would be interesting if Priscilla was the actual final goal, but now that we know about the outer world I highly doubt it.
    That's an interesting thought, it can go either way now...

    This will definitely be the final battle on Claymore continent, but will Yagi end the manga there by allowing Clare to finally kill Priscilla or he will interrupt the battle with something entirely new in mind that will in the end transfer the manga to mainland we don't know.

    We will know that for sure in 2014 when the manga should end if this is the last chapter, the current battle is good for another 10 to 20 chapters at least.

    ---------- Post added January 25, 2013 at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was January 24, 2013 at 02:19 AM ----------

    7 more days until the new chapter, and man am I fired up for this one.

    I predict that majority of Awakened Beings will die in the next one, maybe Riful doll, Octavia, Chronos and Lars too. But I highly doubt it, Chronos and Lars seems like the type of guys who will run away and Riful doll is so strong that I will give her one more chapter max ( assuming if Priscilla don't kill her in one blow after she came back ).

    What I am most amused in this chapter is Cassandra, it is a little strange that she stooped in a moment when Priscilla's head is about to be claimed as a trophy?
    Something is not right there and my guess is that we are going to have one hell of surprise.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  11. #234
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancy View Post
    (...) Priscilla (trapped in Claire's body) would not have known certain details about Clare, which were revealed to the ghosts in ch 130.
    Well, they were together in the blob for so long that I wouldn't be surprised if they would get to know certain details about each other. As for the page you've brought up, it could be a part of her ruse assuming the above is correct.

    But my theory doesn't make sense for many other reasons, e.g. if youki was also transferred it should be detected (and if it wouldn't then transfer wouldn't make sense from Priscilla's POV since she would get weaker) also I'm not sure that Clare's body would be in untreated state. Your argument is also good (although it could be forcefully explained as I've shown). And most of all it doesn't make sense plot-wise, that's just a shocking plot-twist that doesn't really make sense. Although it is interesting since it does explain certain things rather well.

  12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #235
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Quaria
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 134 Discussion / 135 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Goral View Post
    Well, they were together in the blob for so long that I wouldn't be surprised if they would get to know certain details about each other. As for the page you've brought up, it could be a part of her ruse assuming the above is correct.
    are you implying soul (also known as consciousness )transfer while inside the blob?? Because if that's the case, gaining each other memories might be plausible. The following extract from The Human Consciousness ProjectSM report describes the possibility of separating the soul from the human brain. In other words, soul swapping between the two bodies could be a reasonable theory.

    Quote Quote:
    Today, most scientists have adopted a traditionally monist view of the mind-brain problem, arguing that the human mind, consciousness, and self are no more than by-products of electrochemical activity within the brain, notwithstanding the lack of any scientific evidence or even a plausible biological explanation as to how the brain would lead to the development of mind and consciousness. This has led some prominent researchers, such as the late Nobel-winning neuroscientist Sir John Eccles, to propose a dualist view of the problem, arguing that the human mind and consciousness may in fact constitute a separate, undiscovered entity apart from the brain.
    If that's the case, Priscilla's soul will have access to Clare's memory and maybe yoki (we don't know how yoki works yet, that's why I said maybe).

    (I kinda like the swapping theory )

    btw..read the articles..they're quite interesting
    Last edited by Ancy; January 26, 2013 at 08:19 AM.
    "I grow on you like a fungus grows on a nail "

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts