Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 12 of the Genin12

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Top 12 of the Genin12

As the title suggest, how would you classified the Genin 12 in term of power?

Here's my top 12 :

1- Sasuke
    2- Naruto
    3- Neji
    4- Shino
    5- Shikamaru
    6- Lee
    7- Sakura
    8- Kiba
    9- Choji
    10- Hinata
    11- Tenten
    12- Ino

Tier 1 (Sasuke, Naruto)
    Those are the strongest of the lot. No doubt about it.

1- Sasuke
    Sasuke is definitely the strongest and the most complete shinobi of the lot.
    Even if Naruto could be comparable, Sasuke has almost no flaw.

2- Naruto
    If it wouldn't be off his flaws (genjutsu, doesn't want to kill, etc), he would be the top one. His Sage mode is just THAT awesome!

Tier 2 (Neji, Shino, Shikamaru, Lee)
    Neji is definitely the strongest of those 4.

The other three could have been swap from position 4,5,6.
    For me, they are all equal in rank, but I choose their position on my opinion of who would win if they had to fight.

3- Neji
    Neji is the only that went to Jonin right now, and there's a reason for it.
    He is very talented and his very intelligent.
    And, thanks to Naruto speech, I think he's now a better leader, and that he could lead a team without problem.

4- Shino
    Shino is possibly one of the strongest of the lot, but we don't know much about his jutsu.
    He's been shown to be calm and intelligent.
    I have no doubt that his jutsu would allow him to win against Lee and Shika (his bugs could probably eat the chakra from the shadow )

5- Shikamaru
    He's low a bit, even if he's the most intelligent of the lot.
    But, his jutsu are not made to attack, (unless he has more like the Neck binding one).
    He was also shown to have little chakra pool, which, in the end could be his downfall.

6- Lee
    Lee is great, really great.
    And with his gates open, he could probably destroy most of the Genin12.
    His downfall is that he has only Taijutsu, and that it wouldn't be hard for someone intelligent (like Shikamaru) to make a counter from it.

Tier 3 (Sakura, Kiba, Choji)
    Those are good, enough to be Chunnin, but really need a power-up to be compared to their comrades.

7- Sakura
    She's a LOT lower than her teamates, and despite being the pupil of Tsuande, a Sannin, she hasn't show a lot of skill...

Sure, she can heal... but what can she do in a fight.
    If only she could actually hit a target (1-hit kill)

I still have hope for her to get better. She should be at least in Tier2...

8- Kiba
    Starting with Kiba and below, it's getting pretty weak...
    Kiba is NOT strong. He had good sensing ability, so he's a good scouter, but other than that, he didn't show any skill in fight.

9- Choji
    Obviously the "Strongest" of the lot (except maybe Sakura?), but that didn't help him...
    He wasn't able to show anything, even if he got to have some "screentime" against Deva Pain.
    Disapointing... he might get better, who knows?

Tier 4 (Hinata, Tenten, Ino)
    How did those girls became Chunnin!?!

10- Hinata
    I put her here because she has more potential than the two others weaklings of her tier.

She basically have shown that she WANT to be strong, but she definitely didn't show us that she COULD.

It was great seeing her going against Pain, but it would have been nice to see her actually do some damage...
    I guess she's stuck in Tier4 until she show some skills...

11- Tenten
    You might ask why isn't Tenten the last??!
    Well, it's because I like her fighting style (just play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and you'll know what I mean!!)

I think she could be very strong against fodder, killing 50 fodders in a few seconds with her tools, but against a strong opponent, she totally useless...

12- Ino
    Ino... Ino, Ino...
    What can I say...?
    She's totally useless... Not even close as good healer as Sakura...
    And she didn't show anything crazy with her mind jutsu...

If she could pull something nice (like what Fuu did!!), I would gladly put her up in the list, but I doubt she will ever reach Tier3.
    Last edited by THM Nindo; November 07, 2009 at 01:40 PM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Top 12 of the Genin12

Interesting list you got there. Here's mine.

1- Naruto/Sasuke
    2- Naruto/Sasuke
    3- Neji
    4- Shikamaru
    5- Lee
    6- Sakura
    7- Shno
    8- Kiba
    9- Choji
    10- Hinata
    11- Tenten
    12- Ino

Tier 1 (Sasuke, Naruto)
    Unlike you I wouldn't put Neji here. Neji is no doubt powerful but he's nowhere near the level of these two now, unfortunately.

As you all see I made Naruto and Sasuke share the #1 and #2 spot. Why? Simply because they in my eyes are so equal at the moment. If I would be completely honest I'd put Naruto over Sasuke, but I won't explain myself here because that would take alot more lines than a few. If you want, go check out my posts in the Naruto vs Sasuke thread, which I posted probably a month or so back. Still I let them share the position simply because they are like 51/49 in my eyes.

Tier 2 (Neji, Shikamaru, Lee, Sakura, Shino)
    These are the strongest of the rookies in my eyes. I put them all in tier 2 because I believe that all of these are below Naruto and Sasuke, but above the rest. Technically Shikamaru isn't very "powerful", but because of his brains I put him as #4. Seriously this guy would beat most guys. He might lose to for example Lee, but I'd still consider Shikamaru as "stronger". The rest are pretty self explanationary. And oh yeah... To many give Sakura to little credit. She's not that weak. I honestly think a #6 spot for her is not being generous, she can kick ass.

Tier 3 (Kiba, Chouji, Hinata)

The not so good ones, but still not trash like Ino and Tenten. These are simply normal chuunin level shinobi. Nothing special. I don't think these require explanation. Though I don't think Hinata really has the leadership qualities to become chuunin. I mean, she doesn't even dare to speak? But what do I know. Still her fighting abilities are "normal chuunin level".

Tier 4 (Tenten, Ino)
    The hopeless of the group. I won't even use time on these, haha.
    Last edited by 3c; November 07, 2009 at 01:37 PM.

4. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3cmm View Post
    Interesting list you got there. Here's mine.

1- Naruto/Sasuke
    2- Naruto/Sasuke
    3- Neji
    4- Shikamaru
    5- Lee
    6- Sakura
    7- Shno
    8- Kiba
    9- Choji
    10- Hinata
    11- Tenten
    12- Ino

Tier 1 (Sasuke, Naruto)
    Unlike you I wouldn't put Neji here. Neji is no doubt powerful but he's nowhere near the level of these two now, unfortunately.

As you all see I made Naruto and Sasuke share the #1 and #2 spot. Why? Simply because they in my eyes are so equal at the moment. If I would be completely honest I'd put Naruto over Sasuke, but I won't explain myself here because that would take alot more lines than a few. If you want check out my posts in the Naruto vs Sasuke thread, which I posted probably a month or so back. Still I let them share the position simply because they are like 51/49 in my eyes.

Tier 2 (Neji, Shikamaru, Lee, Sakura, Shino)
    These are the strongest of the rookies in my eyes. I put them all in tier 2 because I believe that all of these are below Naruto and Sasuke, but above the rest. Technically Shikamaru isn't very "powerful", but because of his brains I put him as #4. Seriously this guy would beat most guys. He might lose to for example Lee, but I'd still consider Shikamaru at "stronger". The rest are pretty self explanationary. And oh yeah... To many give Sakura to little credit. She's not that weak. I honestly think a #6 spot for her is not being generous, she can kick ass.

Tier 3 (Kiba, Chouji, Hinata)

The not so good ones, but still not trash like Ino and Tenten. These are simply normal chuunin level shinobi. Nothing special. I don't think these require explanation. Though I don't think Hinata really has the leadership qualities to become chuunin. I mean, she doesn't even dare to speak? But what do I know. Still her fighting abilities are "normal chuunin level".

Tier 4 (Tenten, Ino)
    The hopeless of the group. I won't even use time on these, haha.
    You're right.
    Neji is nowhere near Naruto and Sasuke

I just wanted to divide them by 3, that's why Neji ended up with Naruto and Sasuke
    I'll change my tier to avoid confusion...

And since, I'm not dividing them by three anymore... I have difficulty seeing Sakura in Tier3...
    I'll leave it there for now... But, she's closing in for Tier2.

If she could show any skill in a fight (hopefully in a fight soon, maybe against Juugo or Suigestu, since they are looking for Sasuke's scent ), she might get to Tier2!

And you almost had me change Shikamaru to #4 and Shino to #5.
    Shika is good, for sure...

But I don't know...
    I feel that even with all his cleverness... he wouldn't be able to win a though fight if he didn't have the info before it (ex: Hidan).

On the other side, Shino was shown to be clever, and he can gather a lot of info from the fight (with his bugs).

And again, Shika small chakra pool is the key that made me put him under Shino...
    Last edited by THM Nindo; November 07, 2009 at 01:46 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I would put Sasuke and Naruto in tier 0. They are S class nin's already. Sasuke most definitely is, going head to head with kage level opponents and Naruto beat Pain (lucky as he was in his victory, I think he could still go toe to toe with any kage). Neji is a long way from that.

In tier 1, I would put Neji and Shikamaru. Shika might not be as strong, but he has proved to be clever enough. With preparation or intel, he could fight against jounin's with ease. Neji could do the same on the fly.

I want to put Shino in that group too, but we have seen little from him. I would put him with Lee and Sakura in tier 2.

As you rightly said, the girls suck. Kiba and Choji were obviously born female. I want at least one of the girls not to suck...... at least I have misukage.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SuperSaiyaMan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Naruto
    2. Sasuke
    3. Neji
    4. Shikamaru
    5. Lee
    6. Sakura
    7. Shino
    8. Hinata
    9. Kiba
    10. Choji
    11. Tenten
    12. Ino

Tier 1(Naruto and Sasuke)
    1. Naruto is the strongest of all the Konoha 12. True, he fought a Weakened Pain, but that level of Pain could take on any of the Kages and win. His taijutsu, ninjutsu, speed, strength, power, and intelligence definetely qualifies himself as the strongest. Not only that, several people in Konoha think he's ready to be Hokage now, preferring him over Danzo.
    2. Sasuke is number 2 now. Throughout almost all of part 2 though, he was the strongest of the Konoha 12. Now, however, although he gained the MS, he lost his Cursed Seal (which could potentially compete with Sage Mode), his summoning abilities, and finally, the white snake regeneration. That doesn't mean he's not strong how, however, he just had gotten weaker. And he seems to lose all sense of strategy when he went to attack the Kages, and its telling how he couldn't even take out one and never got the upper hand over any. I'd even wager Gaara, even without Shukaku, is stronger than him now.
    Tier 2: Neji, Shikamaru, Lee
    3. Neji is easily the third strongest of the Konoha 12, being made Jonin and can use a wide degree of Jyuken moves, including Ranged ones, and has a level head and is very powerful. He's probably even surpassed Hiashi now in skill and ability too.
    4. Shikamaru, although he isn't the most powerful, he is definetely the strongest. Give him any time to prepare, and he'd find a way to beat you. And his shadow abilities have gotten much better over the timeskip, even deadlier.
    5. Lee is in solid fifth place, just wish we could have seen him really in action though, see how high he can get in the gates.
    Tier 3: Sakura, Shino, and Hinata
    6. Sakura is now easily considered the strongest pure Chunin of the bunch. Super strength, high level medical abilities, intelligent (although her attempt to manipulate Naruto drops it a little), and over all, very good. The fact she was the first of the group (with help from Chiyo) to beat a Akatsuki Member, and can one shot boss sized summons, definetely makes her earn the sixth spot which is pretty good, and she's the strongest of her tier.
    7. Shino, although we haven't see him much, when we has, he had shown the impressive ability to trap Madara for a second. Given how he also made it to the Chunin Exam Finals pre-Timeskip and beat Kankuro, also lends to the fact he's number 7.
    8. Hinata is the weakest of this tier, but she is very good at her level. She can extend her Byakugan out to see clearly to 10 kilometers *the greatest range of the manga*, and could have actually done damage to Pain if she was able to hit *hence why he kept avoiding her attacks before using the Shinra Tensei*. So she earns a very solid number 8
    Tier 4: Kiba, Choji, Tenten
    9. Kiba is the quickest of Team 8, and statwise he's the strongest, but he really hasn't shown anything to lend into the 'top chunin' level that Hinata and Shino have shown. At best, he's an above average Chunin, and the strongest of his tier.
    10. Choji...really hasn't shown much improvement. Statwise, he's the weakest with a 19 as a total, I believe. Not only that, his abilities seem to work best in conjunction with Ino and Shikamaru. Though he's respectfully the last of the top 10 though.
    11. Tenten...how far have you fallen. Pre-timeskip, you were easily the strongest of the Konoha girls, but now...your abilities just don't earn you in the top ten. You're not the weakest, but you're definetely not elite anymore.
    Tier 5: Ino
    12. Ino...you're the weakest of the bunch. Subpar medical abilities (Sakura probably would have been able to save Asuma), weakest stats of the girls, shown to have trouble with chakra control in the anime (Hinata was doing much better than her with the sealing jutsu that she, Sakura, Shizune, and Ino were using after all to seal the Three Tails), subpar taijutsu and ninjutsu...

How did she make Chunin anyway?
    Last edited by SuperSaiyaMan; November 07, 2009 at 02:37 PM.

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member RandomShikafan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSaiyaMan View Post
    1. Naruto
    2. Sasuke
    3. Neji
    4. Shikamaru
    5. Lee
    6. Sakura
    7. Shino
    8. Hinata
    9. Kiba
    10. Choji
    11. Tenten
    12. Ino

Tier 1(Naruto and Sasuke)
    1. Naruto is the strongest of all the Konoha 12. True, he fought a Weakened Pain, but that level of Pain could take on any of the Kages and win. His taijutsu, ninjutsu, speed, strength, power, and intelligence definetely qualifies himself as the strongest. Not only that, several people in Konoha think he's ready to be Hokage now, preferring him over Danzo.
    2. Sasuke is number 2 now. Throughout almost all of part 2 though, he was the strongest of the Konoha 12. Now, however, although he gained the MS, he lost his Cursed Seal (which could potentially compete with Sage Mode), his summoning abilities, and finally, the white snake regeneration. That doesn't mean he's not strong how, however, he just had gotten weaker. And he seems to lose all sense of strategy when he went to attack the Kages, and its telling how he couldn't even take out one and never got the upper hand over any. I'd even wager Gaara, even without Shukaku, is stronger than him now.
    Tier 2: Neji, Shikamaru, Lee
    3. Neji is easily the third strongest of the Konoha 12, being made Jonin and can use a wide degree of Jyuken moves, including Ranged ones, and has a level head and is very powerful. He's probably even surpassed Hiashi now in skill and ability too.
    4. Shikamaru, although he isn't the most powerful, he is definetely the strongest. Give him any time to prepare, and he'd find a way to beat you. And his shadow abilities have gotten much better over the timeskip, even deadlier.
    5. Lee is in solid fifth place, just wish we could have seen him really in action though, see how high he can get in the gates.
    Tier 3: Sakura, Shino, and Hinata
    6. Sakura is now easily considered the strongest pure Chunin of the bunch. Super strength, high level medical abilities, intelligent (although her attempt to manipulate Naruto drops it a little), and over all, very good. The fact she was the first of the group (with help from Chiyo) to beat a Akatsuki Member, and can one shot boss sized summons, definetely makes her earn the sixth spot which is pretty good, and she's the strongest of her tier.
    7. Shino, although we haven't see him much, when we has, he had shown the impressive ability to trap Madara for a second. Given how he also made it to the Chunin Exam Finals pre-Timeskip and beat Kankuro, also lends to the fact he's number 7.
    8. Hinata is the weakest of this tier, but she is very good at her level. She can extend her Byakugan out to see clearly to 10 kilometers *the greatest range of the manga*, and could have actually done damage to Pain if she was able to hit *hence why he kept avoiding her attacks before using the Shinra Tensei*. So she earns a very solid number 8
    Tier 4: Kiba, Choji, Tenten
    9. Kiba is the quickest of Team 8, and statwise he's the strongest, but he really hasn't shown anything to lend into the 'top chunin' level that Hinata and Shino have shown. At best, he's an above average Chunin, and the strongest of his tier.
    10. Choji...really hasn't shown much improvement. Statwise, he's the weakest with a 19 as a total, I believe. Not only that, his abilities seem to work best in conjunction with Ino and Shikamaru. Though he's respectfully the last of the top 10 though.
    11. Tenten...how far have you fallen. Pre-timeskip, you were easily the strongest of the Konoha girls, but now...your abilities just don't earn you in the top ten. You're not the weakest, but you're definetely not elite anymore.
    Tier 5: Ino
    12. Ino...you're the weakest of the bunch. Subpar medical abilities (Sakura probably would have been able to save Asuma), weakest stats of the girls, shown to have trouble with chakra control in the anime (Hinata was doing much better than her with the sealing jutsu that she, Sakura, Shizune, and Ino were using after all to seal the Three Tails), subpar taijutsu and ninjutsu...

How did she make Chunin anyway?
    I'd have to agree with this save that I'd put Lee ahead of Shikamaru, and Kiba ahead of Hinata. Their Powers are much more Straight forward. and about Ino, Tenten actually has worse stats then her. But yeah, the filler writers have always hated her guts with a passion.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    I like how you put Ino in her own tier
    Seems like the joke about Tenten are slowly going against Ino, now

Great list by the way, I can pretty much agree with most of what you put.

Hopefully, we will be able to see some of them fight soon (Sakura, Kiba and Lee) and have a better idea of their position in the Top12.
    Last edited by THM Nindo; November 07, 2009 at 02:52 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

1.- naruto/sasuke(it's sort of a wildcard how sasuke would deal with HM or naruto with susanoo;in any case both are beasts by any conceivable standard)

2.- Neji(only jonnin in the group and arguably the most talented one)

3.- Sakura/shino/lee(shino can attack from every angle making him very versatile and sakura can defeat anyone in one hit- lee has more than decent speed and gates)

4.-Shikamaru/kiba/chouji/tenten(shikamaru lacks more than severely on the attacking side and he needs prep time for a really good strategy-kiba is very fast but lacks on the thinking side-chouji is very slow but his attacks cover a large area- tenten specializes in combat and trained along guy, lee and neji)

5.- Hinata-ino(Hinata has shown to be nothing special and ino has no special special abilities which would make a significant difference on her own)

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    5.- Hinata-ino(Hinata has shown to be nothing special and ino has no special special abilities which would make a significant difference on her own)
    Hinata is in Tier 3 or 4. Shown nothing special? She's shown advanced chakra control (as shown in the Three Tailed arc), a 10 kilometer radius with her Byakugan (the largest range shown in the manga), attacked Pain from his blind side and nearly scored a critical hit, and showed a powerful looking attack in the Twin Lion Fist.

Unlike Ino, Hinata actually TRAINS and has earned her Chunin Rank.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hinata is in Tier 3 or 4. Shown nothing special? She's shown advanced chakra control (as shown in the Three Tailed arc), a 10 kilometer radius with her Byakugan (the largest range shown in the manga), attacked Pain from his blind side and nearly scored a critical hit, and showed a powerful looking attack in the Twin Lion Fist.

Uh?
    You watch to much of the anime. It's NOT canon, so it's NOT relevant.

I agree that Hinata didn't show anything.
    She might be strong, she might be weak. Who knows?

She was very weak, and then there's 3 years timeskip.
    Since then, she didn't show anything during the "Search Itachi" arc, and she showed one not-so-crazy justu against Pain.

So, I say, she's #10 of the Genin12, basically, on the last tier.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It only looked powerful, we don't know if the hit would have been critical (considering God Realm afterwards tanked Kyuubi blasts, I'm gonn say no), powerful looking doesn't mean squat.

Never is it suggested in canon that Ino neglects training NEVER. You let yourself get clouded by the anime and videogames.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheHomeMade Nindo View Post
    Uh?
    You watch to much of the anime. It's NOT canon, so it's NOT relevant.
    I use everything to make a solid power tier.
    Quote Quote:
    I agree that Hinata didn't show anything.
    She might be strong, she might be weak. Who knows?
    So the fact that she could have laid a hit on Pain in a sneak attack means nothing?
    Quote Quote:
    She was very weak, and then there's 3 years timeskip.
    She was arguably the strongest of the girls (besides Tenten) pre-Timeskip given how well she fought Neji despite being overwhelmed.
    [quot]Since then, she didn't show anything during the "Search Itachi" arc, and she showed one not-so-crazy justu against Pain.[/quote]
    She showed a 10 kilometer range in the Search Itachi arc, that's a larger range than anyone in the manga.

And she forced Pain back before he was forced to retaliate.
    Quote Quote:
    So, I say, she's #10 of the Genin12, basically, on the last tier.
    Number 8 seems more likely, Homemade Nindo. You said you agreed with my tier system, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by RandomShikafan View Post
    It only looked powerful, we don't know if the hit would have been critical (considering God Realm afterwards tanked Kyuubi blasts, I'm gonn say no), powerful looking doesn't mean squat.
    Pain saw that he had to stop her from touching him, remember? If it was no threat, why not let it hit?

Quote Quote:
    Never is it suggested in canon that Ino neglects training NEVER. You let yourself get clouded by the anime and videogames.
    Yes, it does. Ino has neglected training. She did absolutely NOTHING in the Team 10 vs Hidan and Kakuzu arc, couldn't heal Asuma, and has the lowest stats of all the Rookie girls.
    Last edited by SuperSaiyaMan; November 07, 2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I use everything to make a solid power tier.
    In that case I disagree with your tier list entirely. Anyone that has seen the 2nd Shippuuden movie and considers it valid evidence should have put Shino waay higher.

\

Pain saw that he had to stop her from touching him, remember? If it was no threat, why not let it hit?
    That's still a faaar cry away from a critical hit. And he's dodged punches that he has shown that he can tank before. He's gotten up from a beating from Sage Naruto how many times?

Yes, it does. Ino has neglected training. She did absolutely NOTHING in the Team 10 vs Hidan and Kakuzu arc, couldn't heal Asuma, and has the lowest stats of all the Rookie girls.
    there was nothing she could do beyond be there to heal, these were S-rank criminal that were outdoing Kakashi half the time. And Asuma had been stabbed throught the freaking heart, and three addetional holes in his abdomen and had stayed that way for several minutes before they showed. At some point people are beyond help.
    Last edited by RandomShikafan; November 07, 2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Naruto/Sasuke
    2. Shikamaru
    3. Neji
    4. Lee
    5. Sakura
    6. Kiba/ Shino/Chouji
    7. Hinata/Tenten/Ino
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; November 07, 2009 at 05:16 PM.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RandomShikafan View Post
    In that case I disagree with your tier list entirely. Anyone that has seen the 2nd Shippuuden movie and considers it valid evidence should have put Shino waay higher.
    <hr noshade size="1">

That's still a faaar cry away from a critical hit. And he's dodged punches that he has shown that he can tank before. He's gotten up from a beating from Sage Naruto how many times?

there was nothing she could do beyond be there to heal, these were S-rank criminal that were outdoing Kakashi half the time. And Asuma had been stabbed throught the freaking heart, and three addetional holes in his abdomen and had stayed that way for several minutes before they showed. At some point people are beyond help.

Yeah, in the movie he basically destroy a whole army alone.
    But seriously, we CANNOT use non-Canon material.
    Otherwise, this is bullshit.

We need to use only what was done by Kishi (Manga).
    I'm not even sure the Databook are legit (are they even done by Kishi?)

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast