Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you think of Shikaku & HQ dying?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Finally someone of relevance is confirmed dead

    41 23.70%
  • I have mixed feelings due to Shikaku's badass factor...

    42 24.28%
  • Shikaku & Co didn't deserve to die

    11 6.36%
  • They are not dead, it's a misleading cliffhanger

    62 35.84%
  • Simply Madara

    17 9.83%
New Reply
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 415

Thread: Naruto 613 Discussion

  1. #256
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    why alot of fans are assuming that sasuke will do this or that.....because hes the coolest character ever in naruto universe.
    some retarded fan are saying that naruto is the coolest, but i wonder what cool stuff naruto do or have.


    on topic. well as they let the last chapter, look like we going to have a change to sasuke. also why they didnt put naruto face reaction to the death of those important ninja.
    The best thing Naruto could do to Sasuke IMO is what happens at the 33 second mark of this clip.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8sLAJ1R9RU

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #257
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    Sasuke was meant to become a dark character, but he turned into a crybaby (much like Obito). That's why he is not cool.
    well he still a dark character, but thats not mean he dont have feeling for hes family. and because he do. that make him even cooler then freeza brother and kool aid man, OOH YEAH.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  4. #258
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    ^ If Juubi sensed Sasuke, this would happen



    ---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

    On a side note, while talking about HQ we forgot about this page:

    imagine how Hiashi felt, seeing that Bijuudama flying towards his comrades, with them ( and himself ) being unable to do a thing about it.
    How utterly frustration he felt, losing friends because of a fool's wet dream.
    At least Lord Madara wants to achieve peace
    ahahah,I laughed so much! However,it'd be awesome if they were targeted again, and sasuke/oro jumped into a snake's mouth to avoid being hit.even madara's plan would be owned,well,delayed of some moments

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #259
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Meteor, and PS are no way closed to a continuous Bijudama. Do you think Madara could stand a cooperative continuous Bijudama from Naruto and Bee?

    Until now, Madara has not shown anything else besides absorbing Jutsu, and this was conveniently given to him so that Naruto does not instantly kill him with a FRS. This was also a plot. You cannot guarantee that Madara can perform all the Rinnegan jutsu, and even if he could, you cannot assume he can beat BM Naruto. His only strength against BM Naruto was the wood dragon, and it failed.

    Actually, everything is a plot.
    Why would Madara have any issue with a continuous Bijuu Blast when he has the prefect Susanoo, which as big if not bigger then even the Juubi? Susanoo powered by infinite chakra and no nerves means Madara could literally tank everything without a pause. And unless you haven't been paying attention, Madara has shown a boatload of feats beside absorption.

    There would be no reason he couldn't defeat Naruto, given that Naruto can't even beat Madara-lite on his own. Add in the eight minute time limit, and at best Naruto can last for a few minutes before being murdered. Also, the wooden dragon didn't fail.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    First, Madara was certain that he would bind Kyuubi with wooden dragon, but he failed. He did not even know that the real Kyuubi was still inside Naruto. Madara was kicked by Guy Sensei so badly that he lost connection with the wood that was binding Hachibi. He noticed that he couldn't fight them, then wait for the Juubi to come out to give him more power. As you can see lately, he is betting everything on Juubi's power.
    Um, he did bind Naruto with the wooden dragon. He had no trouble handling Naruto and Kirabi with it up until he got knocked away by Gai and then suddenly decided to sit back and take it easy. It was only after that, that they could escape. And not once did Madara ever imply he couldn't fight them, which would be ridiculous seeing as he had no trouble going one on one with Naruto just moments before.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    That's not so easy. There are a whole army right there with people who know all the Jutsu and hidden Jutsu from their villages. There are combination you have not seen, plus some people who have not reached their prime yet. In this battle, legends are going to be born, and you already have some. Ino-shika-Chou is already a legend, and they are not yet at their prime. Madara know that, and his plan will be thwarted. Of course, he might kill many because it is easy to kill, especially when you can spam bombs as you want. The villain is made in a way that he is feared before someone who can stand against all odd crush him when everyone else is in total despair. Right now, the scene is set, and it is easy to see that Kishi is giving everyone their share of the fight before the ultimate conclusion.
    Of course it's easy. We already seen Madara pretty much solo a portion of this army before, with only his regular Sharingan. Throw in his full power like prefect Susanoo, and it's highly impossible that anyone in the Allied Forces would be capable of standing up against him. Heck, why do you think his very appearance in the war invoked such fear and the five Kages decided to take a personal hand against him.

    Kishi setting things up so that Naruto is proven right and allowed to live up to his destiny doesn't change anything about Madara and the fact that he was shown superior to everyone and is only being held back by the plot.

  7. #260
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    255
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    I have a feeling the plan is to kill Obito as soon as Naruto is recharged. Hence why Shikaku wanted info about the previous fight.


    Its as simple as a Kamui nuke.

  8. #261
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Yeah,as far as kakashi and Naruto are there,defeating obito shouldn't be a problem,although I'm not sure that shikaku is aware of the fact mdara won't be able to control the jubi by himself...

  9. #262
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    The Rinnegan abilities can't be considered Hashirama's power because it requires both Madara's eyes and Hashirama's DNA. Madara may need his DNA to awaken the eyes, but Hashirama would need Madara's eyes to do the same.
    Still, the fact remains that the Rinnegan is not actually Madaras power, because of the little detail that he could never achieve it naturally/without outside powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Then there's the idea that Madara would be long defeated were he not relying on Mokuton. Remember that these very same techniques that Madara's using against the alliance? They are techniques that Madara FACED and DEFEATED. Constantly. Without the Rinnegan. Without Hashirama's DNA. We don't nkow what it was that tipped the scales and finally allowed Hashirama to put the kibosh on Madara. But we do know they fought multiple times and Madara never, ever relied on any power other than his own. Hell, even when controlling Kurama he was using him as a pet, so he wasn't borrowing power the way Naruto is.
    Every time we heard about Madara vs. Hashirama, it was always EMS Madara vs. Hashirama.

    Of course you don't see the EMS as an external power source/up, but Itachi and Obito (the only ones who talked about Madaras past) told us otherwise:

    Spoiler: 386 translations show

    Every translation is talking about a new power/jutsu. Yeah, we didn't see anything new so far, neither from Madara nor from Sasuke, but both of them are still alive and maybe we will see this new Jutsu in the future. Even if EMS doesn't grant new Jutsus (I know I'm repeating myself over and over again), EMS users can train and improve their MS Jutsus at any time without any risks. This alone makes EMS a huge power up, not in form of a Jutsu, but it can enhance all your MS abilities to a degree, which would be impossible with the Mangekyou Sharingan.

    Let us look at Obitos story of Madara. First, I want to point out that Itachi never talked about previous fights between Madara and Hashirama. Of course I'm not saying there were no fights before their final clash, but Itachi only mentioned their last fight, which was EMS Madara vs. Hashirama.

    Back to Obito:

    Spoiler: 398 translations show

    Even in Obitos story Madara received power through external sources. What's more interesting is that the first time Obito talks about Madara vs. Hashirama, it's (you guessed right) EMS Madara vs. Hashirama.

    So, nothing indicates that they went all out in their previous fights. Madara outright told us this:

    Chapter 576 - aegon-rokudo translation
    "I fought with him in a fight to death…\\"

    In a fight to death, singular, which he lost by the way.

    My summary:
    • no prove of MS Madara vs. Hashirama
    • EMS = external power up/source, even without additional Jutsus
    • a single fight to death -> winner being Hashirama
    I'm just waiting for people putting Kakuzu in the same tier as Hashirama and Madara, since it seems that he also faced and defeated all of Hashiramas Jutsus... (just kidding)

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #263
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Not sure Hashirama would count as the winner of a fight to the death if neither person killed the other.

  12. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #264
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Not sure Hashirama would count as the winner of a fight to the death if neither person killed the other.
    I disagree just cause Madara wuss out and play dead that the only reason he somehow survive, that mean he lost it's like you and some guy are fightingting to the death and near the end you realize that you can actually die for real so to save your butt you pretend to die and hope the other guy buy it and it work,that just mean you were lucky or the other guy was dumb but it's still pretty obvious who won.

  14. #265
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ҂136th Floor
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Not sure Hashirama would count as the winner of a fight to the death if neither person killed the other.
    Made my day!

    How could I think that Madara lost... I was surely fooled by the fact that (after their final fight) Madara
    • trolled the whole ninja world with his supposed death
    • lived in the shadows his entire life
    • constantly uses the cells of his enemy for fighting (Mokuton), gaining power (Rinnegan) and controlling (Jyuubi) purposes, to a level that people feel annoyed when hearing/reading the words "Hashiramas cells"
    • hypes his enemy all the time

    My bad...

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #266
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    I disagree just cause Madara wuss out and play dead that the only reason he somehow survive, that mean he lost it's like you and some guy are fightingting to the death and near the end you realize that you can actually die for real so to save your butt you pretend to die and hope the other guy buy it and it work,that just mean you were lucky or the other guy was dumb but it's still pretty obvious who won.
    Where exactly was it ever implied that Madara "played dead"? That's ridiculous. You can't claim that Madara lost because he failed to kill in a battle to the death, when Hashirama did the same. Hashirama winning clearly wasn't dependent upon his opponent's actual death.

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Made my day!

    How could I think that Madara lost... I was surely fooled by the fact that (after their final fight) Madara
    • trolled the whole ninja world with his supposed death
    • lived in the shadows his entire life
    • constantly uses the cells of his enemy for fighting (Mokuton), gaining power (Rinnegan) and controlling (Jyuubi) purposes, to a level that people feel annoyed when hearing/reading the words "Hashiramas cells"
    • hypes his enemy all the time

    My bad...
    You claim that Madara lost because it was a fight to the death and he didn't kill Hashirama. I disagreed with that assumption because Hashirama also failed to kill Madara. Never claim that Madara didn't lose, simply he didn't lose for that reason.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; December 13, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

  17. #267
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Not sure Hashirama would count as the winner of a fight to the death if neither person killed the other.
    While I agree that was more Hashirama's fault than Lord Madara's merit:
    a normal guy, knowing Uchihas and the Lord like Hashirama did, would probably destroy Madara's body on a cellular level to prevent him to pull out of his hat one of his magic tricks

  18. #268
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Where exactly was it ever implied that Madara "played dead"? That's ridiculous. You can't claim that Madara lost because he failed to kill in a battle to the death, when Hashirama did the same. Hashirama winning clearly wasn't dependent upon his opponent's actual death.

    You claim that Madara lost because it was a fight to the death and he didn't kill Hashirama. I disagreed with that assumption because Hashirama also failed to kill Madara. Never claim that Madara didn't lose, simply he didn't lose for that reason.
    I never claim what you suggested, I claim that madara play dead in order to survive that mean he did indeed lost the fight look at my example again,it's obvious that the guy who fake his death which can be interpret as playing dead clearly lost the fight and that the only way he could have survive was because of luck.
    Last edited by huynhlan; December 13, 2012 at 06:32 PM.

  19. #269
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Bahamas
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Madara respected Hashirama for being the strongest descendent of the younger son who inherited the sage's body, where as he (Madara) was potentially the most powerful descendent of the eldest son who inherited the sage's oldest son spirit and eyes.

    Unlike Hashirama though, Madara was fighting to regain the sage's legendary power, so though they both fought 'to the death', and Madara clearly lost, more than a half century removed,The god emperor of the Uchiha clan is clearly the victor.

    And the only way to stop the god emperor uchiha;


    One of the kage's is going to seal Madara using the death god, because short of that, I don't think there's any other way to defeat him.

  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #270
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    While I agree that was more Hashirama's fault than Lord Madara's merit:
    a normal guy, knowing Uchihas and the Lord like Hashirama did, would probably destroy Madara's body on a cellular level to prevent him to pull out of his hat one of his magic tricks
    Right? Isn't is odd that Hashirama didn't follow up and reduce Madara to particles? Perhaps he searched and couldn't find the body...or maybe he just couldn't bear to. We have heard plenty of Madara's feelings about Hashirama, but we know very little about Hashirama's view of their relationship. He was purportedly a gentle person. He might have been really unhappy about the whole thing.

    I also wonder if Madara didn't start the whole fight in the first place just to get his hands on some Hashirama cells. If so, objective achieved.

    On another note, I feel sorrier than ever for Juubi. I understand why his appearance is the way it is, but damn. He looks like a sock monkey that someone put together in the dark. I miss mustache Juubi.

New Reply
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts