Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What do you think of Shikaku & HQ dying?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Finally someone of relevance is confirmed dead

41 23.70%
  • I have mixed feelings due to Shikaku's badass factor...

42 24.28%
  • Shikaku & Co didn't deserve to die

11 6.36%
  • They are not dead, it's a misleading cliffhanger

62 35.84%
  • Simply Madara

17 9.83%
New Reply
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 613 Discussion

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Over time implies there were more steps inbetween. The first time simply involved him awaking it and the next he had plenty of control. Same is basically true for his Susanoo, and by all accounts his Tsukuyomi was prefect off the bat.
    Over time implies that time/fight(s) passed between those two events (from shooting Amaterasu to controlling/giving shape). Instantly means right off the bat. Sasuke keeping the "time" short is due to his skill, those abilities came not instantly.

But again, Itachi went blind because he pushed himself. He likely wouldn't have had trouble had he not used his MS six straight times. It's not like there's a set number of times MS abilities can be used. Sasuke felt similar drawback upon his first real usage as Itachi felt after a good while of usage, even though he clearly hadn't reach the same point as Itachi had.
    While I agree that there's not a set number of times MS abilities can be used, my point is that Itachi with such a vision would go blind in his first (big) MS fight and his fight against Sasuke proves this.
    If you want to say that Sasuke would be able to fight with his MS for years (which means many fights with the use of Amaterasu, MS Genjutsus and Susanoo) after this state of his eyes, the only thing I can do is to disagree and ask myself why he took Itachi's eyes right off the bat, after having the same vision as Itachi (who went fully blind in his first MS fight).
    Not to mention that pushing his MS is even a trait of Sasuke's...

No matter how strong the will, it can't make the impossible happen. Itachi was already blind, yet had no issue activating his Susanoo. That's not like Madara preforming handsigns to activate Edo Tensei or Sasuke breaking a seal meant to stop movement. I would say there's a difference between knowing a general location and pinpointing a person exactly.
    I'm talking about this. His soul was on his way to heaven/hell, but he managed to put his soul back. Not with a specific Jutsu, just willpower. Sasuke's case is no different. Even Obito commented about Sasuke's hatred (willpower) making him stronger, thus breaking the seal. Obito also wanted to rescue Sasuke, which means that he thought Sasuke couldn't do shit anymore and will die without his help.

About Itachi sensing & pinpointing skills:
    #1: Itachi was able to sense Sasuke behind his back (without the help of his eyes), Kisame didn't notice
    #2: Itachi sensed Sasuke behind his back (without the help of his eyes), Fugaku didn't notice
    #3: Itachi asking Naruto to come out of his hiding-place
    #4: Itachi sensing the right number of Kage Bunshins behind his back and pinpointing them with kunais, without the help of his eyes.
    #5: Itachi feeling Orochimaru's hydra technique, that proves that he was fully blind in every sense of the word
    #6: Itachi pinpointing Orochimaru with the Sword of Totsuka
    Last edited by syx; December 16, 2012 at 03:24 PM.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Itachi feeling Orochimaru's hydra technique, that proves that he was fully blind in every sense of the word
    I would say you are wrong here... earlier in the fight it was shown that Itachi could see (in the throne room) but his vision was severely deteriorated. I just with Itachi and Sasuke did an eye swap lol

Spoiler show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Personaly i can't w8 for Juubi to go away so Tobi and Madara can start fighting againt themselfs... This Juubo blasting crep gets boring really fast.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post
    I would say you are wrong here... earlier in the fight it was shown that Itachi could see (in the throne room) but his vision was severely deteriorated. I just with Itachi and Sasuke did an eye swap lol

Spoiler show
    That was before his eyes whent completly white.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post

Spoiler show
    You missed that both of Itachi's eyes went light/white, indicating that he reached full blindness. At this point he couldn't see anymore. He went fully blind during the fight. What you are referring to was the beginning of the fight, where his eyes were still working, in a very bad shape yes, but still working. Itachi used his MS abilities (Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo) after the page you showed and due to overuse of his MS, he went fully blind. The Sharingan faded away, his eyes turned light/white. Itachi's "healthy" eyes (without Sharingan) are dark/black (#1, #2, #3, #4).
    Last edited by syx; December 16, 2012 at 12:37 PM.
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I'm still having a hard time in believing Juubi Bijuudama can be countered. If Hachibi and Kyuubi look like little flies compared to Juubi, then there is no reason to think their Bijuudama will reflect the same size difference, as well.
    Maybe a Rinnegan user can do something about that by an extremely forceful Shinra Tensei or so, but no other method looks possible.

Though, whatever Shikaku's dying plan was, I'm expecting it to work, just because otherwise the alliance will have virtually no chance of winning going forward, except from an imaginary boost from Sasuke and Orochimaru.
    You underestimate the power of Naruto's asspulls. He, Bee, and possibly the Alliance could come up with something to either counter the bijuu bomb or to turn it against the Juubi. Since Naruto's butt buddies with Kyuubi now, the power of asspull has increased significantly.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    You underestimate the power of Naruto's asspulls. He, Bee, and possibly the Alliance could come up with something to either counter the bijuu bomb or to turn it against the Juubi. Since Naruto's butt buddies with Kyuubi now, the power of asspull has increased significantly.
    Because Ginkaku and Kinkaku weren't asspulls

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

never said they weren't, but gotta expect some kind of asspulls from the enemy to keep up with Kyuubi and Naruto.

And right now, Juubi's doing more than keeping up wiht Kyuubi, Naruto, Kakashi, Hachibi, and Bee.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member videogamer64's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing that really sucks about this is I'm almost certain where this is all leading so i just feel like I'm waiting for the chapter that finally puts it into motion

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Over time implies that time/fight(s) passed between those two events (from shooting Amaterasu to controlling/giving shape). Instantly means right off the bat. Sasuke keeping the "time" short is due to his skill, those abilities came not instantly.
    Which is why I said relatively instantly. Upon his second usage, he had it down pat, without requiring any practice or effort. Same with his Tsukuyomi and Susanoo.

While I agree that there's not a set number of times MS abilities can be used, my point is that Itachi with such a vision would go blind in his first (big) MS fight and his fight against Sasuke proves this.
    If you want to say that Sasuke would be able to fight with his MS for years (which means many fights with the use of Amaterasu, MS Genjutsus and Susanoo) after this state of his eyes, the only thing I can do is to disagree and ask myself why he took Itachi's eyes right off the bat, after having the same vision as Itachi (who went fully blind in his first MS fight).
    Not to mention that pushing his MS is even a trait of Sasuke's...
    The problem is I think, is your presumption that Sasuke would have "many" fights that would require his MS techniques, when there's been shown only a small handful that would actually require that level of power. And even then, Naruto's really the only one who would push him to employ MS drastically. Also I mentioned that Sasuke lasting would depend upon his own decision about his abilities.

His reasons for taking Itachi's eyes was stated, wanting to beat Naruto down with everything he could.

I'm talking about this. His soul was on his way to heaven/hell, but he managed to put his soul back. Not with a specific Jutsu, just willpower. Sasuke's case is no different. Even Obito commented about Sasuke's hatred (willpower) making him stronger, thus breaking the seal. Obito also wanted to rescue Sasuke, which means that he thought Sasuke couldn't do shit anymore and will die without his help.
    It was a specific technique, Edo Tensei itself. Madara had simply used it upon himself. Sasuke's hatred fuels his Susanoo, causing it to change/evolve. That's what enabled him to break through Danzo's seal. Obito underestimating Sasuke doesn't mean much when he had been doing so the whole battle.

About Itachi sensing & pinpointing skills:
    #1: Itachi was able to sense Sasuke behind his back (without the help of his eyes), Kisame didn't notice
    #2: Itachi sensed Sasuke behind his back (without the help of his eyes), Fugaku didn't notice
    #3: Itachi asking Naruto to come out of his hiding-place
    #4: Itachi sensing the right number of Kage Bunshins behind his back and pinpointing them with kunais, without the help of his eyes.
    #5: Itachi feeling Orochimaru's hydra technique, that proves that he was fully blind in every sense of the word
    #6: Itachi pinpointing Orochimaru with the Sword of Totsuka
    The first three and fifth are general, which I accepted even with the later mention by Itachi of not having such an ability. The fourth is arguable, as Itachi could have seen them before he turned his back. It's the last one and his later action of directly touching Sasuke's forehead that I feel brings into question the exact nature of the blindness upon the Sharingan's other abilities.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Yeah, but the Kyuubi is still a little insect, that doesn't change.
    Even if Madara and Obito is inexplicably taken down next, I wonder what the now-freed-from-being-controlled Juubi will do next.
    Now, I expect Kakashi to use a Kamui to transfer that Bijuudama, since his Sharingan abilities keep being abused by Kishi in this final arc.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if Madara and Obito is inexplicably taken down next, I wonder what the now-freed-from-being-controlled Juubi will do next.
    Now, I expect Kakashi to use a Kamui to transfer that Bijuudama, since his Sharingan abilities keep being abused by Kishi in this final arc.
    Simple. If they manage to stop Madara and Obito, Naruto will magically know how to do death god jutsu and seal the juubi in his own body.

Calling it now.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Simple. If they manage to stop Madara and Obito, Naruto will magically know how to do death god jutsu and seal the juubi in his own body.

Calling it now.
    iirc Yondaime stated in the kyuubi attack on konoha flashback that Jinchurikis couldent use Shiki Fujin...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by <3Matsumoto<3 View Post
    iirc Yondaime stated in the kyuubi attack on konoha flashback that Jinchurikis couldent use Shiki Fujin...
    Which is why it won't be Shiki Fuujin, but the jutsu originally used by SOT6P to seal Juubi in his body (Shiki Fuujin for this is bullshit anyway, since the user dies afterwards, which'd free Juubi again).
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Which is why it won't be Shiki Fuujin, but the jutsu originally used by SOT6P to seal Juubi in his body (Shiki Fuujin for this is bullshit anyway, since the user dies afterwards, which'd free Juubi again).
    Shiki Fuijin rips apart the victim's soul, so, no, it wouldn't be free afterwards.
    But I really doubt someone can have such massive chakra to use Shiki Fuujin on Juubi. For comparison, Yondaime could only seal half of Kyuubi's chakra within his body, while the Sage of the Six Paths sealed half of Juubi's chakra on his own.

If Orochimaru revived The Sage of the Six Paths, that would be awesome.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Exactly the opposite, sealing it inside your body is useless in this situation.
    Say, if Naruto were to use that fuuinjutsu Rikudou Sennin used, he would also have to follow the same method to create Tailed Beasts, but since he doesn't have creation abilities granted by Rinnegan, it's out of question right now.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot, but didn't it block Juubi's laser or bijuu cannon or whatever xXan keeps saying it blocked or tanked?

The Juubi might either leave them alone or start destroying everything in front of it, considering Madara is the main reason the Allliance is save for the most part rihgt now.

I think it is possible for Kakashi to kamui it away regardless. The issue would be the size, as Kakashi said. The bigger something is, the more chakra he needs.

Exactly the opposite, sealing it inside your body is useless in this situation.
    Say, if Naruto were to use that fuuinjutsu Rikudou Sennin used, he would also have to follow the same method to create Tailed Beasts, but since he doesn't have creation abilities granted by Rinnegan, it's out of question right now.
    Why would he have to follow the same method to create the bijuu?

New Reply
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast