Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you think of Shikaku & HQ dying?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Finally someone of relevance is confirmed dead

41 23.70%
  • I have mixed feelings due to Shikaku's badass factor...

42 24.28%
  • Shikaku & Co didn't deserve to die

11 6.36%
  • They are not dead, it's a misleading cliffhanger

62 35.84%
  • Simply Madara

17 9.83%
New Reply
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Naruto 613 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

Ya That's cool, but if you look at the latest panel, Kishi provided all of that and more. The blast is simply off the scale, like comparing a fire cracker to a nuclear blast.

Put it in tags:
    Spoiler show
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Lets be real here, Shikaku's strategy is going to take as long as Naruto's Alliance no Jutsu to implement and it is going to fail as quickly as...Naruto's Alliance no Jutsu. What this mens is that we're in for 1-2 chapters of strategy set up directly followed by 2-3 pages of said strategy being effortlessly rebuffed. Two things need to happen. One, Kurama needs to hurry up with his meditation and give Naruto his chakra and two, Sasuke needs to get done playing Sherlock Holmes and show up.
    If we are being real then you should know Shikaku's strategy has zero chance of failing. You honestly think after a character died, his last plan is going to be effortlessly rebuffed? Not in shonen manga.

Think about it. A character failed the first time. He then realizes a better plan, but is facing death just as he reveals that plan. He then gets a big closeup and says something badass like, "consider this our final mission" as he relays that plan before he dies. He has a son who is a semi-main character and now has the opportunity for greatness and to be a major part of seeing that plan succeed. The son will succeed for the father and become a legend in his own right. What do you think is going to happen? Classic shonen storytelling.

And Sasuke has nothing to do with this plot for now.
    Last edited by Jessie; December 17, 2012 at 11:16 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    Over time implies that time/fight(s) passed between those two events (from shooting Amaterasu to controlling/giving shape). Instantly means right off the bat. Sasuke keeping the "time" short is due to his skill, those abilities came not instantly.
    I am really sorry to intrude, but I want to give a simple opinion. There is a simple explaination on why Sasuke changed the shape of his Amaterasu, and this does not even mean that Itachi or someone else couldn't. Before Sasuke unlocked MS, Kakashi had already taught him how to do shape maipulation of his lightling. The same process is what Sasuke did with the Amaterasu. Whether it is the shape of Amaterasu, or chidori, it is the same process. Sasuke could even manipulate the shape of his usual fire if he wanted.

While I agree that there's not a set number of times MS abilities can be used, my point is that Itachi with such a vision would go blind in his first (big) MS fight and his fight against Sasuke proves this.
    If you want to say that Sasuke would be able to fight with his MS for years (which means many fights with the use of Amaterasu, MS Genjutsus and Susanoo) after this state of his eyes, the only thing I can do is to disagree and ask myself why he took Itachi's eyes right off the bat, after having the same vision as Itachi (who went fully blind in his first MS fight).
    Not to mention that pushing his MS is even a trait of Sasuke's...
    Again, I think you should not judge Itachi from his single fight against Sasuke. In my opinion, Itachi was much stronger than Sasuke, and the manga even showed it, but you are somehow trying to turn the facts around. So far, Sasuke is the weakest of all the Uchiha that were shown (if I discount Obito due to Hashimara cell). ITachi graduation from academy and his role in anbu are evidences. ITachi killed the Uchiha (the entire clan) with his MS power, and you should not assume that all the Uchiha surrendered like his parents. Uchiha used is MS much longer than Sasuke, and was only weakened by sickness. Try to imagine the number of mission he conducted as an anbu. On the other end, Sasuke was shown weaker than him from the beginning. Sasuke collapse easily against Haku (you can blame Naruto). He would not last long against Gaara without the curse mark, and would not even be able to fight itachi more than a minute without Orochimaru's power. As an Uchiha, Sasuke is the poorest one, who cannot stand without power that are external to his sharingan.

PS: Sorry if I sound like belittling him, but I want you to see that there are lot of factor that your are discounting.

About Itachi sensing & pinpointing skills:
    #1: Itachi was able to sense Sasuke behind his back (without the help of his eyes), Kisame didn't notice
    #2: Itachi sensed Sasuke behind his back (without the help of his eyes), Fugaku didn't notice
    #3: Itachi asking Naruto to come out of his hiding-place
    #4: Itachi sensing the right number of Kage Bunshins behind his back and pinpointing them with kunais, without the help of his eyes.
    #5: Itachi feeling Orochimaru's hydra technique, that proves that he was fully blind in every sense of the word
    #6: Itachi pinpointing Orochimaru with the Sword of Totsuka
    There is no way I can convince you on this, but I always had the idea that Itachi wasn't sensing anything. A normal human can have 180 degree vision field, even though the edges are not clear (he can see people in that field). My opinion is that Itachi's crow with Shisiu's eye was connected to Itachi himself, and the crow could cover his back. This is my opinion on how Itachi caught his enemy. His crow his always hidden and following him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    If we are being real then you should know Shikaku's strategy has zero chance of failing. You honestly think after a character died, his last plan is going to be effortlessly rebuffed? Not in shonen manga.

Think about it. A character failed the first time. He then realizes a better plan, but is facing death just as he reveals that plan. He then gets a big closeup and says something badass like, "consider this our final mission" as he relays that plan before he dies. He has a son who is a semi-main character and now has the opportunity for greatness and to be a major part of seeing that plan succeed. The son will succeed for the father and become a legend in his own right. What do you think is going to happen? Classic shonen storytelling.

And Sasuke has nothing to do with this plot for now.
    If the Jubi could just be beaten by an intelligent strategy i don't think a Shinobi God would have been the only one in history to be able to stop it. Also not sure if you noticed, but strategy being the deciding factor in winning battles went out a looong time ago in Naruto and was replaced by one "hax" ability after another. If it doesn't involve a Bijuu, Mokuton, Sharingan or Rinnegan directly overpowering something its got no chance of working. Sorry, thats just the manga we've been reading for a few years now.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

wait im into something here,
    rikudo could not beat the 10 tail, the only wait was to seal him inside himself.
    if rikudo could not beat him, i dont think no one will, oh wait unless he could talk and naruto happen to be hes opponent. then yes, he would be beat. but kishi knew that if the 10 tails could talk. naruto was going to tell him about hes bad child hood and the 10 tails was going to turn good and attack madara.

the 10 tails need to be seal in someone....
    1-could that person be sasuke to make naruto underdog in power.
    2-could that person be oro who comeback weaker and now he will be the top evil dude like always and the super final boss.
    3-could that person be obito and turn good with the 10 tails inside and seal himself into the moon to save the world.
    4- could that person be naruto, even know a person cannot have 2 tails beast inside cause they die auto. but kishi will make some BS about uzumaki could handle to 2 beast.
    5- could that person be yamato who happen to learn the secret of sealing the 10 tails beast.

i dont know. but if someone is going to replay. tell me by number why not and why it could be.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    If the Jubi could just be beaten by an intelligent strategy i don't think a Shinobi God would have been the only one in history to be able to stop it.
    Why not? Before the SOT6P, no one could use ninjutsu at all.
    (It is not specified when the SOT6P taught everyone, but it could have been after he took the jyuubi into himself.)
    Also, there was not a Kyuubi or a Hachibi before the SOT6P (they are now both fighting the Jyuubi).
    Also, when the SOT6P fought the Jyuubi, the Jyuubi had the full powers of the Kyuubi and Hachibi inside him (now he has mere traces).
    Also, following the SOT6P, the Jyuubi has not existed - this means no one else has had a chance to try to beat it.
    Also, since the SOT6P there have been unknown number of ninjas who have perfected the techniques he taught them - and gained a better understand of the workings of ninjutsu. This means that the average 'ninja' is, in all likelihood, more of a threat than he was at the SOT6P's time.
    So, with all these points added up, plus the fact that there are thousands more ninjas fighting the Jyuubi at once (than just the SOT6P himself) I can not see why a good plan couldn't help them win...
    I agree, it is one of the best tactician's in the Manga's final dying plan - there is a strong possibility that it will do something.
    Last edited by zimbardo; December 18, 2012 at 02:42 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner soul_krasty's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto will turn into a new leaf. release yamato. bind the juubi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

by logic , in this rate , jubbi can kill almost all of his opponent with series of bijudoma and no one can stop him ( except some unknown Uchiha or Senjo ability ) ....

Shikaku last plane mean nothing ... if they stop jubbi , then Madara can get crazy and spams his Prefect Susanoo + moukton Jutsu + Meteor ....

kishi plane to turn Madara to statue for another chapter and break the manga till next year .... so pitiful ...
    خداحافظ

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soul_krasty View Post
    Kabuto will turn into a new leaf. release yamato. bind the juubi.
    I can't help but think Kabuto is going to come into play as well. Would be pretty bad ass seeing 2 sages fight together. But I think his place will be in attempting to reassert control over Madara.

I can see him releasing tenzou, and he gains a power up from being in that hashirama-aide flower for so long. They both come flying in with Anko as well. Would be pretty awesome if he gained power close to hashirama's.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Madara didn't borrow any power ... he stole it in his fight and for that , he lived in loneliness for more than 60 years ..... so you can't say he use borrow power ... anyway , are you think everyone with wood element can be strong as Madara and Hahsirana ... for example give moukton to Naruto and he will reduce it ability to " Moukton RAsen shuriken " or " moukton kage bunshin "

borrow power is just like Naruto who borrow an living creature chakra ( QB) ...

anyway moukton has no mind for himself as well .....

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

anyway , what are you think about Oro with Sage mode + Hashirama cells and his ninjutsu !?

I think he will become quite strong , possibly stronger than Hashirama !!!!
    I love the spirit of your comment, but I'd like to add that I think Hashirama's power wasn't just that he was incredibly strong, but also, I think, the man was a genius. Madara was said to be a genius, and yet, he respected and admired Hashirama, and my question is why.

Why would a man who is not only physically powerful, but also a genius, claim some one who is only 'stronger' than him is some one he admired, and considered the one who bested him a praise worthy person, and the only person he truly hated.

Vs the hokages, Madara was seemingly relieved that Hashirama wasn't there, especially as a zombie. it was as if he was like, "to defeat me, you lot should of brought back hashirama, but i guess, it's a good thing he's no longer in the world," said Madara in so many words as he curb stomped the hokages.

Hashirama also created more than a thousand Jutsus, and he developed moukton. Hashirama figured out enough about Moukton to use it to sap the powers of tailed beast and to capture them, by suppressing their will. He no doubt knew a lot of seals having married a Shinobi of the Uzumaki, so no doubt, Hashirama probably was much more of a handful, and, if he were alive, or a zombie, this war may have ended in our heroes favor. His wood dragon is seemingly something he created which shows that Hashirama was able to create wood creatures, and breathe life into them, followed by sealing them in some pocket dimension universe, or otherwise some where else where 70 years later, Madara was able to summon it to use against the nine tails and Naruto.

For some unknowable reason though, Orochimaru didn't graft Hashirama's cells to his body, nor did he master sage mode and obviously this may be nothing more than newly developed plot point, but for appearances sake, we could say that it was because Orochimaru wanted Sasuke's body, and adding anything unnatural could have fouled up his white snake powers. After all, Kabuto didn't have Moukton either.

But something more than Hashirama legenary power, as you put it, is here, and that's a newly reconstituted Orochimaru.

Sure, this version is a piece of the original's soul that got implanted into Anko, and he has not only a bit of anko's memories---up until the time of his removal---but he also took a sizable portion of his original self from Kabuto, thus returning him to the fore.

But Hashirama I'm sure was a genius high above all before him and all behind him, other than the legendary sage himself. So having great power alone wouldn't be enough for Orochimaru to become the next it, and that's probably why Orochimaru said that Sasuke is high above him, and I'm sure, it wasn't just because Sasuke was strong.

New Reply
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28