Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: What was the coolest part of the chapter?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mr. Badass Death God/Pirate Shunsui becoming Captain Commander

24 12.24%
  • Unohana turning out to have been the "First Kenpachi"

159 81.12%
  • Ichigo footplanting Glasses-kun

4 2.04%
  • Renji showing his badass level by resisting Mr. Toothpick's punch

9 4.59%
New Reply
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 520 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 520 Discussion / 521 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Dude....what mind control ??? None of them had a mind-control ability that we know of, maybe the chick whose throat he sliced off but other than that nobody has that ability.
    Not gonna speculate about Zaraki. But you should remember that Jidanbou was under someone's else control when he broke into and attacked the 12th division during the invasion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool chapter. Didn't see that coming with Unohana. And I thought she would become the CC, not Shunsui. Hmm. So is Shunsui also going to get upgraded now to match his new title?
    His Bankai must be hella dangerous, too bad it'd just get stolen.

No wonder they're focusing on Zaraki now, the guy is one of their few last hopes. He's their war potential.

Didn't quite like the humour, personally I felt it took up a little too much of the chapter, but eh wuhevah.

I wonder if Ichigo had his Blut Vene activated when Kirinji punched him?

Oh and Shunsui had two secret names, oo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Cool chapter. Didn't see that coming with Unohana. And I thought she would become the CC, not Shunsui. Hmm. So is Shunsui also going to get upgraded now to match his new title?
    His Bankai must be hella dangerous, too bad it'd just get stolen.

No wonder they're focusing on Zaraki now, the guy is one of their few last hopes. He's their war potential.

Didn't quite like the humour, personally I felt it took up a little too much of the chapter, but eh wuhevah.

I wonder if Ichigo had his Blut Vene activated when Kirinji punched him?

Oh and Shunsui had two secret names, oo
    If I remember corectly , he didn't use his bankai against quenci ......
    خداحافظ

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a really big chance that Ukitate declined the CC position. There were two names written there.. Wow.. Nice chapter..
    Was it Ichigo who broke the RG's hand or Abarai? Why did he hit back? Was it just a friendly knuckle to the head.. ??? I don't understand that part or whatever that thing was..
    I just called this thing regarding unohan.. (not being a Kenpachi but) being originally a fighter not a healer in the Captain Rankings thread.. wow.. But got surprised that she was that strong.. First kenpachi and her facial artwork is just scary...
    So the next time those white chicks come, they'll be covered red..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

ukitake is ill most of the times. why would he be asked to be CC? anyways, if ukitake has a valid point shinsui will definitely listen and act on it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
    Not gonna speculate about Zaraki. But you should remember that Jidanbou was under someone's else control when he broke into and attacked the 12th division during the invasion.
    Ohh...that part, once we saw was to low soldiers though. Not sure if it would affect a high ranking shinigami then again it is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    Was it Ichigo who broke the RG's hand or Abarai? Why did he hit back? Was it just a friendly knuckle to the head.. ??? I don't understand that part or whatever that thing was..
    I just called this thing regarding unohan.. (not being a Kenpachi but) being originally a fighter not a healer in the Captain Rankings thread.. wow.. But got surprised that she was that strong.. First kenpachi and her facial artwork is just scary...
    Let's not forget before he become a shinigami, he was a fighter. Perhaps it was instinct for Ichigo to counter and speed has always been his specialty. Not surprised we didn't see his response to cause that.

Mad respect to Kyouraku for shutting up the central 46 and proving them wrong, the pair-up of Zaraki and Unohana is AWESOME ! Can't say enough of that

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adbanginwar View Post
    ukitake is ill most of the times. why would he be asked to be CC? anyways, if ukitake has a valid point shinsui will definitely listen and act on it.
    If that is your argument, then he should just quit being a captain as well.. I suppose??? ^__^

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I got goosebumps reading this chapter. I am totally amazed on having revlations after revelations. I knew Shunsui would be the CC, so no surpise there. But Unohana was the first Nepachi . Something happened to her to change so much.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kininji smacked the shit out of Ichigo. Doing that against something strong is obviously going to hurt. Happened to Yoruichi before. But what Kininji said afterwards is interesting. How can the King be interested if Ichigo had been fighting in Hueco Mundo for most of this arc? And how can they know what's going on everywhere else in the first place? Does the King or that Reijutsu allow omniscience to some extent? And how desperate is it to ask a Substitute Shinigami for help?
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Moeru's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn that chapter is amazing on so many levels, those epic line
    "I'll teach Kenpachi Zaraki... the art of killing"
    "No, if he become more powerful than he is now it will be impossible to stop him..."
    "Can you perhaps... protect yourself on you own?"

Those eyes.. deep, cold and ruthless. Unohana is the O'Ren Ishii of bleach that try to fit in as a medecin when in fact she have a natural talent for killing that she rejected long time ago. Imo she was just like Zaraki.. with boobs!

The last panel is my all time favorite now, calm people are scary.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow chapter !!!!! Like other people, i know Shunsui will be CC but Unohana is actually 1st "kenpachi" just epic. And her face is very scary now. They said, kenpachi cant be controlled even Yamaji stopped the training in one day. So that's mean only Unohana can handle teach/train zaraki?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I got goosebumps reading this chapter. I am totally amazed on having revlations after revelations. I knew Shunsui would be the CC, so no surpise there. But Unohana was the first Nepachi . Something happened to her to change so much.
    Seems so, and i think Zaraki will change too. Actually he has changed a lot already. Killing isnt the only thing he does, he doesnt per-say want to kill Ichigo anymore, and he already looks after Yachiru, who is like a daughter to him. So if he gets it through his skull that he cant go on a rampage now cause if he dies Yachiru could be next there is a chance hed reform. However the pitfall remains that if someone harms her hed go beserk.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

this was one cool chapter. we learned the new CC. wouldnt say unexpected. shunsui might actually be the only 1 that can gain the respect of every1. it was very interesting to learn that unohana was the 1st kenpachi. that might explain why she is so feared by every1. Now the question remains when did zaraki and unohana fought? as every1 might remember her revealed name is the name given to yachiru and he himself said the most important person for him. i cant w8 for the real fight.the 1 happened on FB.

other issue, what the hell des it mean that king fall for ichigo? as his guard or lover. now that would be funny

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we know why most captains are afraid of Unohana, there's no telling when she'll go berserk. Interestingly enough, Unohana is the one that Kenny admires the most when he first met Yachiru, he must have seen her fighting a long time ago. Perhaps she one of the original 13 captains, exactly as Bach describe: "A bunch of killers". With Shunsui as CC, Unohana as a battle asset, Kenny at full potential, and Ichigo & co with power ups, the quincies are seriously in trouble.

We also got deeper into why Kenny was considered a war potential, it isn't just because he strong without a Bankai, its because just like Ichigo, he has unlimited potential.

Lastly, the Royal dimension isn't exclusive to beasts, there are fodders there too.
    Last edited by River_Capulet; December 12, 2012 at 04:19 AM.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by espadaboyzz View Post
    They said, kenpachi cant be controlled even Yamaji stopped the training in one day. So that's mean only Unohana can handle teach/train zaraki?
    I have a feeling Yama knew it was either him or Unohana that could unlock Zaraki's potential, but Yama couldn't relate with Zaraki as much as Unohana did since he wasn't a Kenpachi and she was then safe to say he didn't want Unohana to resort back to her Kenpachi ways so he decided to teach him the kendo style. No better time than now for Unohana to unleash her Kenpachi self to teach Zaraki.

Anyone notice when Kirinji said "They actually exceeded my expectations," ?
    it meant he and the rest of the RG already knew the potential Renji, Rukia, Byakuya and especially Ichigo has.

Also, the King might've known about Ichigo ever since Isshin's exit and always knew he'd be special. The SS and Hueco Mundo arc most likely solidified it for the King to call him up to the royal realm.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

New Reply
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast