Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: What was the coolest part of the chapter?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mr. Badass Death God/Pirate Shunsui becoming Captain Commander

24 12.24%
  • Unohana turning out to have been the "First Kenpachi"

159 81.12%
  • Ichigo footplanting Glasses-kun

4 2.04%
  • Renji showing his badass level by resisting Mr. Toothpick's punch

9 4.59%
New Reply
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 520 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 520 Discussion / 521 Predictions

Renji is the same rookie that 50 years prior to the current timeline was failing the Shinigami Academy and is now the strongest VC with Bankai and all. Kininji was amazed at his potential.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Glassjaw003's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Renji got the fodder treatment during the war but now he is godly? Come now kubo....
    Renji was powerful but couldn't use his bankai, so he lost to his own masters bankai as well as the immense power of the Quincys. No one said he was godly, but he is very powerful. I imagine he become close to Aizens power, but not quite, with bankai, and will be even closer when he gets the bankai fixed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed a color page depicting Yachiro Unohana. The drawing looks a little childish. But it showcase the power of her soul-cutter. It is the page after the one for Zaraki.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    For just a VC, Renji stepped up though. Granted, the punch might've been held back, but any other VC would probably be sent flying already.
    Does that mean we can expect a power-up for Renji, Byakuya and Rukia as well ?
    I reckon Renji will be able to remodel his bankai finally. Byakuya is a little more uncertain at this point. We don't know what happened to his bankai at all...

I had a theory after 519 released that Byakuya may actually make a new Bankai if the SK allows him to use the same tech. Ichigo is gonna use.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Lots going on to make an awesome chapter. So Shunsui becomes the CC, and immediately makes some grand changes. Ichigo moves on to the next stage of his visit. And most importantly Unohana is revealed as the first Kenpachi. Amazing chapter, I cannot wait to see how the Captains respond to Shunsui and the upcoming interactions between Unohana and Kenpachi. Let's see if Kenpachi can keep his attitude in the face of the monster that is Unohana.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

wait in mangapanda the RG said that the Soul king falls to ichigo? you mean in love or something? hahahahaha or he just like ichigo because of his potentials

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great chapter!
    Perfect gap between SS and Ichigo's journey!

Shunsui becoming Captain of the 1st division was clear, he had the best connection to Yama and he raised him like his son, that he will be one day his descendant.
    But I never expected Unohona to be the first Kenpachi. That are the moments when I can proudly say: Yeah, I love Bleach!

So Kenpachi will get a power up and in future they will together kick some quincy asses!
    Liked the part with Ichigo too, and Renji is back in action! See him soon promoted to the captain of 8th division, or something like that... Or maybe Love gets captain, we will see!

Man can't wait until next week!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god what a chapter. My inner fanboy just exploded. Unohana the first Kenpachi, Kyouraku the Captain-Commander (and Zaraki learning swordsmanship/possibly bankai?), and Ichigo/Renji respect! Cool stuff for sure, Kubo, been killing it lately.

Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Kyoraku has always been this way. At the surface, he may be carefree and lazy, but he has that shinigami pride and has probably has the same principles as yama. In his fight with Chad, he exhibited this qualities. Moreover, he is not unreasonable. That is why he felt the need to save Rukia. His sense of justice is intact and he is very straightforward. He is really fit to be the new CC.

Did nobody notice: " I can see why the king of souls would fall for him." just WOW. What does the King want with Ichigo?

And Unohana! Damn that coldness.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone else hoping Ichigo goes to the Short RG next? The one we haven't even seen properly yet?

I'm also hoping we see a little more of Byakuya's recovery.

And it's about time we get started on Isshin's god damned history!!!

And then there's the Kenpachi trains Kenpachi. That's gonna be awesome.

So much to look forward to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleach has been on a different level this arc.

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    I just noticed a color page depicting Yachiro Unohana. The drawing looks a little childish. But it showcase the power of her soul-cutter. It is the page after the one for Zaraki.
    I thought usually those are fan-made pages? It somewhat does resemble a young Unohana though...

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    I reckon Renji will be able to remodel his bankai finally. Byakuya is a little more uncertain at this point. We don't know what happened to his bankai at all...

I had a theory after 519 released that Byakuya may actually make a new Bankai if the SK allows him to use the same tech. Ichigo is gonna use.
    Remodel or a power-up most likely, while Rukia probably learns her bankai.
    What happened to his bankai? I know, it got jacked straight up by the quincy who messed him up with his own bankai. That's why I'm wondering what kind of power-up he'd receive....a different zanpaktou is a bit too far-off for byakuya's power up, but doesn't seem like there would be another choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Ichigo moves on to the next stage of his visit. And most importantly Unohana is revealed as the first Kenpachi. Amazing chapter, I cannot wait to see how the Captains respond to Shunsui and the upcoming interactions between Unohana and Kenpachi. Let's see if Kenpachi can keep his attitude in the face of the monster that is Unohana.
    Whose stage would be next to visit? I'm guessing Hikifune or Shuutaru because they would save the monk before Ichigo meets the King.
    Someone that's able to relate with the rest of the captains in Kyouraku sounds like a wise choice, Ukitake is too nice and sick at this point and other than Unohana, Kyouraku fits very well to be the CC at this point.
    Hahaha.....I think Zaraki will have nothing but respect for her if he named Yachiru out of admiration and respect for Unohana. First time we might see Zaraki really obedient perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    wait in mangapanda the RG said that the Soul king falls to ichigo? you mean in love or something? hahahahaha or he just like ichigo because of his potentials
    Falls in love..?

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DR.DOOM's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

there is a caption saying kenpachi is the title given to the strongest shinigami. wtf that's suppose to mean? ever stronger than Yama-ji. No way.

We do nothing.The fight will be over without me lifting a finger.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Unohana is the first Kenpachi? Didn't see that coming but I liked it. And her real name is Yachiru which is even more meaningful considering that Zaraki admires her and named his VC after her. We always knew Zaraki was a beast but his great potential was confirmed in this chapter, C46 thinks he may be unstoppable if he gets proper training. His kendo was already strong enough to defeat Nnoitra after only one day of formal training from Yamamoto, I guess we can expect a huge power-up next time we see him fight. Many people correctly predicted that Shunsui would be the next CC, he showed that he could take responsibility after Yamaji died and he has the best qualities for the job. It seems Kirinji is renowned for his shunpo which makes sense, even Soifon couldn't follow his movement. Ichigo and Renji are fully healed, I wonder what they'll do in the other places they'll visit. All in all, this is a good chapter with lots of plot development, looking forward to the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Unohona + Zeraki combo = EPIC!!!... Even if I know that Unohana is an epic character I don't even imagine him to be the first Kenpachi I guess Unohana is quite an epic fighter I want to know her past to know why does she needs to learn to heal etc... Bleach is really top quality this past few months I dunno why but it is the opposite of how Naruto is doing that it is declining quickly ^^ while Bleach is getting better and better ^^

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DarkComy's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Words can't describe the awesomeness of this chapter
    True, we don't have anything such as "fate".
    It's only those who drink in ignorance and fear and stumble over their own feet that fall and disappear within the muddy river known as "fate".

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 20 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast