Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.72%
  • 2] Average

4 3.45%
  • 3] Good

20 17.24%
  • 4] Great

58 50.00%
  • 5] Epic

32 27.59%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 692 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner d_ace_shines's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 692 Discussion / 693 Prediction

So brook didn't affected by the poison (while he was saving kinemon). Skull power!!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chap! I'm glad the story moved forward and we didn't have some flashback

I enjoyed seeing Luffy beating the living hell out of CC He send him flying lol And Usopp surprised me in a nice way . I like him more now when he has guts

Another good thing was that everyone is finally together , well almost everyone . Which means this arc may approach its ending Also i'm excited seeing that Buffalo and Baby 5 finally arrived at PH . I have to say i'm a little disappointed seeing Baby 5 true nature She managed to fool everyone that she was a victim when she has that kind of personality . But i still think she's cool and may look nice in the SH's crew For example she could fall in love with Sanji (then Sanji's dream to have a woman look at him will come true lol )

Oh and i almost forgot . Nice ending there . Franky was there

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lolz looks like Law didn't listen all that well to what Usopp told him about Luffy when they first agreed to their Alliance. Seeing the brokers reacting was pretty interesting, and i guess next chapter Franky plays Duck Hunter OP Style!

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It was an interesting chapter, I can see things turning out in two ways. Either Franky beats the two (some action time for him since he didn't get in any major fight), and gets CC who can turn back Samurai guy. Or Franky loses and CC is captured while the Baby 5 is left behind. And Chopper finds a wayt o treat and turn back the guys turned into those statues, either by a medicine or the other wild idea might be that the Momo can breathe fire and his fire can turn people back to normal since he is an Vega punk experiment.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jamjosef's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone else notice that COA prevented Shinokuni from affecting luffy?

hes gonna open a can of whoop ass fox style

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Baby five made the chapter for me. The last characters in one piece that I loved right off the bat like this were Hancock and blackbeard with his intro at mocktown before we learnt he was a major douche."he...needs me" priceless......Ceasar finally getting what was coming to him was the other highlight here...Killer seems to be contemplating something, it shouldn't be long before the Law-Luffy alliance crosses paths with the Kidd pirates
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

so the bystanders did see the fight,although they were complaining for the delay of the experiment,they knew the reason,and now are in troubles. it's clear that big mam is the emperor now, this chapter confirmed that!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamjosef View Post
    Did anyone else notice that COA prevented Shinokuni from affecting luffy?
    Yeah actually i found that pretty interesting . Hmm but if i think about it COA is used like some kind of shield against DF users so it's only natural

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jamjosef's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Yeah actually i found that pretty interesting . Hmm but if i think about it COA is used like some kind of shield against DF users so it's only natural
    was wondering if vergo would do the same thing

hes gonna open a can of whoop ass fox style

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamjosef View Post
    was wondering if vergo would do the same thing
    Possible, would explain why he wasn't really in despair after Law cut him into parts... I mean I found it strange he was rather a bit calm there

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Possible, would explain why he wasn't really in despair after Law cut him into parts... I mean I found it strange he was rather a bit calm there
    yeh,I was disappointed by his calm behaviour ("how will I eat tomorrow's breakfast?" really?! ),but it explains why he had that behaviour... I think kinemon was not affected either,he is covered by his df power of making clothes (he should be a tanuki zoan)

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone noticed that on the cover page Sanji's got a Nami in swimsuit T-shirt ? 3:00 pm is probably bathing time for Nami. Too bad I can't read what is written on that giant clock : "control machine that own travel time" because of this stupid Brook trying to replace the clock instead of fixing it.

Doflamingo's nakamas are great, they look strong and funny. Law (former), Vergo, Monet and now Baby 5 and Buffalo, I'm looking forward to seeing them. It's funny how the rotating man ends up willing to play roulette, and Baby 5 who can't refuse anything ends up lending him 2 more millions despite her large debt and his own advice.

They make a great pair. These two really have the pirate spirit just thinking about what they want to do now despite the situation. You can see the difference with serious Vergo and Monet who have completely different role inside Doflamingo's web. Doflamingo's "pirates" looks more interesting than his "spies".

Within a second, Buffalo got rid of the gas, he sure has a strong devil fruit. He can make stormy wind, fly and possibly has some cutting ability with his rotating powers. It's impressive how Oda comes up with new and interesting devil fruit powers. I knew it was going to be awesome the moment I saw that "helicopter" in the air.

Do you think Baby 5 can use Geppo ? You can see the characteristic trail of Geppo drawn just above Buffalo's body. Plus, it seems Buffalo had gotten closer to the island before she reached him back. I guess Buffalo fights with the chain coiled around his body. I'm sure we will soon see him holding the chain with his rotating hand. With such a spinning speed and some Haki, the chain would become a deadly weapon.

Finally, Doflamingo looks like some powerful WG official ordering people around on his desk with all those den-den mushi around. And please thanks General Franky for his epic entrance after being absent for so long. For this scene, that was worth it !

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

uhm,I think hers was just a jump... yet,her ability is really convenient,it looks like she has a better df than das bones. and she can't probably be killed by weapons,as bullets hit her but didn't do much. instead,buffalo's df is useless,but he is so strong that made it useful (such as making hurricanes). I hope there won't be any other df users in doflamingo's crew,though.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm i really want to know who this "Jack" character is, by the looks of it if this dude gets involved big things are sure to follow. Also it was interesting to see that the NW might have its own system of news thats accessible to all it seems. It just goes to show that the NW might just be like any other place in the sense that it functions like any other society except instead of the WG/Marine the pirates are in charge rather then the NW being like the "Wild West".

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post

Do you think Baby 5 can use Geppo ? You can see the characteristic trail of Geppo drawn just above Buffalo's body. Plus, it seems Buffalo had gotten closer to the island before she reached him back. I guess Buffalo fights with the chain coiled around his body. I'm sure we will soon see him holding the chain with his rotating hand. With such a spinning speed and some Haki, the chain would become a deadly weapon.
    At first I thought the same but looking back and seeing how geppou moves leaves step marks...which you can't see it, I'd say she just jumped high enough for Buffalo to blow away the gas surrounding the island then land back on him. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of her or other Donquixote Pirates knowing some of the techniques.

I know quite a bit has been said about this "Jack" character to be introduced and how big he could be in the story but I like the design of the old man dressed as a pilot with goggles; love it.

Seeing as Killer was shown watching the fight, I'd say negotiations for the alliance between Apoo, Kidd and Hawkins went well? I hope, that'd make for an interesting showdown for Luffy and Co.

New Reply
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast