Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.72%
  • 2] Average

4 3.45%
  • 3] Good

20 17.24%
  • 4] Great

58 50.00%
  • 5] Epic

32 27.59%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 692 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Resgia's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 692 Spoilers Discussion

I hoped....
    and I still hope that it won't happen...

I would find it way more interesting if CC is captured by the alliance of Law and the straw hats. I always hoped that Doffy would have to make a move and hunt the Law and the straw hats down.

BUT there's still one man in the way, namely Franky.

And Baby 5, I start liking her character. The question remaining is: Is the enemy of my enemy my friend?

IMO

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell yeah! Ceasar has been finally beaten up to a pulp and thus we can proceed with the story, which is becoming more and more interesting.
    Baby 5 (other than being an hottie ) sure is funny; I'd love to see Brook asking her to show her panties or Sanji asking her to be his girlfriend. XD
    Finally Franky has reappeared and it seems that he will have to face Baby 5 and Buffalo (whose DF sure is strange).
    I wonder what will happen now......the next arc will be about Dofla or the emperor that Law has targetted? can't wait to know.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Oda and his goofy and f'd up devil fruits. I just love the Guru Guru fruit and even more the character!
    I still have a hard time grasping Doflamingo's crew, they don't seem as organised as the usual pirate crews, but then again it's supposed to be that way since Doflamingo isn't that orderly as well.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bskbob's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

good chap and lol Baby 5 she is even more delusional then Sanji when it comes to love^^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Franky is going to school those two (weapons vs weapons) - Franky will outclass them.

I don't think kinemon will join the crew (most crew members have fought along side strong hat vs a enemy before joining) But he hasn't.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Brook immune to the gas ? How did he get Kinemon back if not.

Even if Baby 5 and Buffalo are cool, I don't see how they can defeat everyone. So either they hurry to get back CC despite Franky and manage to escape, either they are in troible

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet chapter! Baby 5 is really interesting, we need another woman in the straw hats imo, she would be perfect!
    Anyway, we finally know where is Franky and that he will probably fight Baby 5 and Buffalo, i hope he won't be cannon fodder to show the strenght of Doflamingo's crew, but instead he will own them for good... i wonder why he was out there, maybe he found something important, like another button with a "pirate sign" on it ahah

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

this was a very good chapter i luv it baby 5 is awesome i hope she and samnji get together. loool i want to know more about who is JACK as it says on http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/692/8 and who is the LEAGUE ? is the league a group of pirates who are moving up challenging the old order one piece just got more interesting.

Does anyone share some light on how kinemon will be restored and who is this Jack. loool Law and Luffy's argument makes them sound like an old married couple lool

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post

Even if Baby 5 and Buffalo are cool, I don't see how they can defeat everyone. So either they hurry to get back CC despite Franky and manage to escape, either they are in troible
    probably with his ghost ability

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter ! Glad we're close to getting finished with this ! Now :
    1- Good for you CC, you deserved that god damn punch...
    2- Now, I'm waiting for a better translation but, but " The league " ? What is that ? Pekoms and Tamago calling BM, probably she's the Yonko who is concerned by this, now
    3- Buki Buki No Mi ? Sounds like the perfect opponent for Franky to me, I hope he'll beat her somehow, that would be awesome... If Dofla gets his hand on CC, it's as if Law hadn't done anything in the end, capturing CC is a must for the story to get " chaotic "
    4- Oh well, Buffalo looks like crap

Any way, it is 99% sure for me, that CC won't reach Dress Rosa and that Law/Franky will manage to get him, no way Dofla would be this lucky

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blrdy View Post
    ok,i guess i will make the guess.---baby-5 is next crew member.......that helicopter did say she can´t say no to anything,and luffy will ask for sure,like always.

oh no,i didn´t see kulugo post,damn.sorry

...why is it that whenever we see a new, "cool" character the One Piece's Next Mugiwara show starts running?

If you're joking, I apologize but..man..not everyone is destined to join the crew. Some characters can be awesome exactly where they are -- no need to integrate them with the main cast.

People are going to make me start a "Not everyone with a cool power is destined to be a Mugiwara" club on MH.

If anything I see her character interacting with two characters: Sanji and Brook.

As Blooper said:

Quote Originally Posted by Blooper View Post
    I can totally see Brook politely asking Baby 5 to check her panties, and for the first time ever, he'll get what he wants.
    Wouldn't it be amazing if she didn't wear any, though?

Plus I can see Sanji doing his whole..thing and Baby 5 actually falling for it. Possible "rivalry"? Who knows.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post

I'd say he did get petrified and then CC absorbed the gas in the building? I probably am wrong, but at least it's an idea...

To the chapter!

Luffy's new attack, or newly named technique, is really awesome! CC is finally down, Luffy took his time, right?
    I would not see this arguement as a big problem in the Law & Luffy alliance.
    Have you all noticed of Usopp's weapon? It's quite cool. Someone mentioned whether it's DF or not, well I am telling you it's something from the B. Archipelago he was on!
    Everyone is hasty to get to the R-66 building, finally. Kinemon ain't dead, I am sure Chopper will come with a clue or that CC can somehow reverse his gas effects from people because Luffy will make him to do so.
    Baby 5 is not only hot but silly as well. Can't wait until Brook gets to see the panties he enjoys the view of much! And I also hope that Baby 5 will fall for Zoro, therefore Sanji is gonna be the first to ever be told "NO" by her.
    Buffalo, I thought it's gonna be the fat ass guy from DD's crew, his name would refer to an animal and he was just as hairy and fat as the animal! But having a new character appear is good, we need more people to balance the amount of Strawhats, hence to have fights.
    Franky is gonna get his shiny SUPER time in following chapter, I hope. He either defeats them or stall them for time enough for Law and the others to make their appearance.
    Doflamingo laughed so hard when he heard that they found CC, he was gonna dump Vergo and Mone in order to get CC and produce SAD again. What a shame! He won't get anything! Franky is gonna assure that!
    Brokers commenting on Luffy, well... at least New World knows what it's gonna deal with!

3 questions guys.
    1) Who do you think is Jack?
    2) What do you think is the so called League?
    3) Take a good look at the place/room where Doflamingo is sitting. I know he was in Dressdrosa few chapters ago. But this resembles me the place where he was talking about Moria's possible escape after Marineford war.

Looking forward to Zehahaha's opinion...

Forgive me for my ENGRISH.
    (Based purely on translation of Mangareader. Mangastream and Mangarules are probably gonna be quite better to understand the plot - better translation, that's what I meant.)

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shojin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well damn, I feel kinda sorry for Baby 5. But still, that was a kickass chapter! :

Oh and WHAT'S UP LUUUUUUUUUUUCCIIIIIIIIIIIIII!? 8D
    **THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT**
    Project
    and Thread (UPDATE 7/5/14)
    **THE SHIZURU KUWABARA: REIKIBUKI STYLE PROJECT**
    Go here (UPDATE 05/23/12)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is up!)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nitin's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

mostly brook is immune to gas. according to cc explanation it spreads through skin and kills as brook is nothing but bones thearotically he is immune . franky fighting weapons df will be something to watch and buffolo df is strange rotating df what he can do with fly and creating typhoons it will be great match but if franky is defeated and cc is taken to dressrosa that will be nice chance for law and luffy to go to dressrosa and have war with DD thats how it is setted. first joker then yanko

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I repeat my suppositions:
    Jack = Kaidou
    Alliance = Kid and co
    I don't think we need much more contestants than those we already have.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I think brook's ghost ability enabled him to rescue Kinemon lool i have being thinking the league is probably a new system of marines who the marines set up or Dragon's revolutionaRY ARMY set up to monitor and make way in the new world who knows . just a theory. is it possible thae Jack is the Kaido's first name???????

New Reply
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast