Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 13-14 ~ Coloring!
Hello everyone, it's time for the seventh art contest!
This fortnight's art contest category is Coloring with the theme Lotus Maya. That piece is the result of the work of a really talented artist, baratha. Congratulations and, again, welcome to Manga Helpers!
This time, you gotta color the winner piece, the way you prefer. Here goes the winner piece and the theme of this contest:
Theme: Lotus Maya ~by baratha
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know. Post the big thumbnail here. You can find the thumbnail link inside the 'share-picture' option.
- Submissions not following the week's theme (a.k.a. not using the 'Lotus Maya' piece) will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- No excessive, rude, spoiler or porn-related content in the contest.
- No plagiarizing is allowed.
- No tracing over the 'Lotus Maya' piece is allowed.
- You must be the author of your coloring.
- You may feel free to use any olorization technique.
- Submission is open until 12 / 19 / 2012 at 07 AM EDT.
Voting DetailsCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery) "Comments"
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done as soon as possible after the voting period is over.
I'm expecting you all to embrace the challenge and take our breath away!
Good luck, everyone!
Last edited by Farfalla; December 21, 2012 at 04:05 AM.
"Maya no Lotus" - Original "Lotus Maya" by baratha - Colored by ~Coffee~
Comments - To see a quick full quality image go HERE - (Click the image once to see all the detail)
Last edited by Bugzee; January 03, 2013 at 01:35 PM.