Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this week's episode

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

2 20.00%
  • Good

5 50.00%
  • Average

2 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 10.00%
New Reply

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden 292

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cobra826's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Shippuuden 292

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Ep 292 stream

http://www.animeavenue.net/naruto-sh...n-episode-292/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden 292

Meh, this episode was all fluff, no substance and rather pointless . You know it's fluff when Sakura actually lands a punch, but her own bitchslap was rather impressive. At least next week we get to see Gai's team in action.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Meh, this episode was all fluff, no substance and rather pointless . You know it's fluff when Sakura actually lands a punch, but her own bitchslap was rather impressive. At least next week we get to see Gai's team in action.
    What are you talking about? That was the best damn episode out of this mini arc thus far. Fluff, nice fighting, a revelation reviled, and a good cliff hanger. Next week looks great.

I know its not canon but im hoping to see how well everybody performs against the four tails. Since they don't ever get any pt in the manga this is as good as it gets.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the episode. These are the best fillers I've seen. I wasn't going to watch them but I've been seeing a lot of great reviews online, so I decided to watch them and I'm glad I did

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent episode. Like the previous episode there was a lot of focus on the orphaned kids, including one particularily touching scene.

We see some Deidara/Hidan interaction, and Kabuto uses Edotensei in a way we've never seen, proving that it has more use than just fighting.

Like the previous episode, this one is a bit light on fighting, but what fighting it has is extremely well done, leading to a cliffhanger.

Judging from the preview, it looks like the next episode will be pretty action packed, with the reinforcements finally arriving.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm enjoying this filler arc so far, though I've never been a fan of dragging the Kyuubi into filler (see Sora arc).

Next episode looks sick.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

It's weird watching a lame opening and then this amazing animation.
    It's was good, although I felt the music placement a bit odd. The scene of everyone coming back from the beach was lovely. <3

Well, it was a great chapter. Again, better than canon :P
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Curryman's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Like everyone else is saying best filler arc by far. I have never cared for a filler character but that little girl is adorable. I'm also liking Kabuto being fleshed out as a villian and being the main enemy here as opposed to some recycled one-dimensional fillain. Next episode looks great I would love to see Guy dominate a 4-tailed Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it's kind of weird see kabuto with that hair but okay episode
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This was ok. I didn't like the stills and sometiems there was wasted time in the episode with them. But the storyline is actually pretty good. It would have been great if it fit into the actual story better or at another time but maybe it wouldn't have been possible so as to avoid spoiling things up to now. But we all know Kabuto had some successes and probably loads of failures with ET - this filler IMO is actually legitimizing his extreme usage of the jutsu during the war.

Spoiler show

But it's kind of good to see the 4 tails Kyuubi again even if it's a weird manifestation. I also wonder if it's uncontrollable by even Kabuto. It seems like nothing mroe than a mass of hatred and malice, like earlier in Pt. 2. And it looks like Naruto has plenty of back-up coming next week. The best part of this episode though? The awesome dialogue between two of the Akatsuki's most annoying dches. Hidan & Kakuzu. Shows why they were never partners and it adds credence to what the manga said about Hidan and Kakuzu being perfect partners due to their immortality, unable to kill one another.

So overall, a pretty good episode. Oh - and I like the bit about ET actually needing an able bodied person - someone that's already weak will result in the ET being weak. These are all things I wish could have been touched on in the manga, but maybe with lack of time it wasn't possible . I'm glad the anime is taking a step back to go over some things and being a real companion to the story.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mat's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    it's kind of weird see kabuto with that hair but okay episode
    I guess it's because, at present, he doesn't master Orochimaru's power. But I agree that it's a little bit strange... Maybe Kabuto is hated by Pierrot Co.

Otherwise, I like this filler. We have an interesting story and "major" characters so we probably have to enjoy this ! Sakura "Remember what happened at the Tenchi Bridge" made my day.
    "Men often act knowingly against their interest: For which reason, the view of the greatest possible good does not always influence them." (D. Hume, 1739-1740, A Treatise of Human Nature: Being an Attempt to Introduce the experimental Method of Reasoning into Moral Subjects.)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narengan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Where I can download those episodes in high quality? I'm not at home & I don't have my bookmarks here
    pwning in the freakin' speed of light.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto, where fillers episodes are better animated than the fight between Kakashi and some Kiri's 7 swordsmen... Hahahahaha oh boy
    The animation is great yeah, it feels as if I'm watching a movie, as for the plot, so far it is quite interesting, but too early to judge

Although one bad thing : the snakes... It feels wrong to make them in 3D, why not just draw them normally like the rest ?
    Last edited by Zehahaha; December 10, 2012 at 12:04 PM.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Naruto, where fillers episodes are better animated than the fight between Kakashi and some Kiri's 7 swordsmen... Hahahahaha oh boy
    The animation is great yeah, it feels as if I'm watching a movie, as for the plot, so far it is quite interesting, but too early to judge

Although one bad thing : the snakes... It feels wrong to make them in 3D, why not just draw them normally like the rest ?
    Yeah, they're butt-ugly. I do understand why they use them, since it's way easier, but maaaan at least make them look a little normal and not totally out of place...

New Reply