Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs. Sasuke - Deciding factors

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto vs. Sasuke - Deciding factors

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    So you are telling me Amaterasu can provide more power then the 10 tails lazer blast? Even putting the arrow as a possiblity? ARE YOU SERIOUS? So Amaterasu>10 tails blast? Sorry but no.
    Chakra Mode level 2 is defenetly up in the air if he can take it. He could expand his forword section to repel the Amaterasu on him...
    Full Kurama mode its absolutly out of the question.

The 8 tails could fell pain. That was its problem. Naruto can just reinforce his chakra cloak. Also Sasuke can't just focus all day... He would drop from chakra usage.
    They work differently, you can't compare both to each other. Once again, that's comparing a slash of the sword to a stab, you won't get the same result. Amaterasu works differently by burning, laser blast disintegrates or something. Amaterasu doesn't have to be more powerful than Juubi's laser blast to do damage.

Not really, since full bijuu mode can't tank being burned with powerful flames if focused on. Itachi focused on Sasuke's body and on the toad's intestine, and burned both successfully. Sasuke did not focus on the samurai, Karin, or even the Hachibi, so the flames didn't burn as well. If Sasuke focuses on Naruto even in full bijuu mode, it'll likely work. Don't look at power, look at how differently they work. A slash won't get past Raikage's armor, but a stab from the same sword can actually get past it.

How can he reinforce his chakra cloak? And Sasuke wouldn't need to use it all day.

Quote Quote:
    No i am refering to his shield. A higer Amaterasu wave hit a samurai but his armour was not burned, it did NOT get to his body. So its armour>Raikage's shield? No way lol. Also and yes it did get to his arm before he cut it but that is because he stopped the shield. Now only at this point has Amaterasu started to grow in size, to this point it was limited to what hit him. Why did it not grow in size before of that? Well because it was on a shield and had nothing to burn A(side for a shield obviously).
    Once again, Sasuke did not focus on the Amaterasu that was on the samurai's armor. There's some proof that focus is required for Amaterasu to burn quickly. Sasuke has not focused his Amaterasu on anyone, at least before the EMS, while Itachi has. Itachi's actually burned bodies and made a hole in the intestines of a toad who breathed fire.

Huh? He didn't stop the shield at all until Gaara interfered, if I recall. And I don't recall Amaterasu getting bigger.... It just stayed on his arm band.

Quote Quote:
    Also i am aware the light thing is above the Amaterasu thing is his shield itself its close to the skin:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/462/16
    Look at the blade distance. The rest is just about light, special effects. Even here:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/3
    Sasuke is grabed but you can't see any space between Raikage hands and Sasuke right?

Even when Naruto hits Old Raikage with his rasengan and the Rasengan goes down the shield that is skin level (well close to) and not the big sparks coming from it.

But the most obvious conclusion is that there is no way for that fodder samurai's armour to take a bigger wave of Amaterasu and Raikage not to be.
    What?

Quote Quote:
    Sasuke got hit, made a hole in the ground and spit himself out. To that point he felt the pain.
    The samurai had armour that is what? 5 or so cm above his skin? Come on. Why he did not act its not the point. Is how he was able to take it. He could keep a cool head and just stay there. Naruto can defenetly do that, expend his biju chakra(depending in what level of CM he is in and how bad he is hit) and push it away.
    Samurai had an armor, which is good at protecting people from a lot of damages, to the point that he wouldn't be affected by the flames itself. Coupled with the fact that Sasuke did not focus on the samurai or give him a second look, it makes sense the samurai wouldn't be hurt badly by the flames. Naruto however, would have to move fast and out of Sasuke's way otherwise the Amaterasu will touch him.

You keep ignoring that Amaterasu is powerful when it's focused on.

Quote Quote:
    No raikage does not have more will power. He has hight tolarance to pain. JMan was able to BRING HIMSELF BACK TO LIFE with nothing but WILLPOWER.
    So now i am Naruto? Now i am a ninja? Of course i would be screaming out of my mind but thing is i am not what Naruto/Sasuke or the rest are. What if i tell you a heavy weigh boxer can take a punch from another you are going to tell me its not so and alow 1 to punch me and see if I can take it? Obviously i can't but the boxer can.
    So, you're basically saying Naruto doesn't have much willpower either, since he has a high tolerance to pain as well. Raikage does have willpower, as seen when he fought Madara. Raikage has willpower, considering he cut off his own hand that he can't grow back. Jiraiya brought himself back to life because of Naruto giving him strength. If he didn't think about Naruto and Naruto's nindo, Jiraiya would have just died there. You can't really say Raikage doesn't have willpower when he was able to cut his own hand off and still wanted to fight before even being healed.

Quote Quote:
    Also yes Sasuke does have a chanse to take it out depending on what mode Naruto is in (and asume he get's hit). Naruto could just speed around Sasuke back or behind a wall to cut Sasuke's line of vision and so stop the focusing. Now if we are talking about full Kurama mode than that is completly out of the question.
    That is, if he's not busy being shocked or unable to move. It'd be kinda hard for Naruto to do anything if the Amaterasu does reach him before he reacts, and considering he was standing still despite knowing Itachi was about to use an MS jutsu, I doubt he'll react to it. Although I'd say it's plot reasons that Naruto stood still instead of moving (as I'm sure Naruto would have moved if it weren't for the crow).

I disagree. Nothing indicates that Kyuubi can take Amaterasu. It can take bijuu bomb, it can take nearly all ninjutsu or taijutsu, but Amaterasu is different. It may or may not work, but it works differently.

Sasuke was beating Itachi in a fire jutsu showdown, but when Itachi brought out Amaterasu, it easily overtook Sasuke's jutsu. Difference in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Of course is powered by human's chakra, even Kishi wouldn't give the Sharingan the ability to summon flames from hell
    And if so, it would be hilarious than flames from hell wouldn't burn Karin or a Samurai's armour

Acid and fire works in a similar way, that's why I presented it as an example.
    Mangekyo Sharingan* And from the looks of it, he did.

Nah, it'd make sense in a way because Amaterasu burns at a powerful rate if focused on. Compare Itachi's two Amaterasu usage to Sasuke's and you'll see that focus is necessary. And, Karin did become unconscious, and the armor should be able to protect from basic damage.

Amaterasu works differently though, and is more powerful than fire.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's agree to disagree then

Expecially with the examples you bought, Fairy Tail is all about friendship overcoming hatred, every fight is resolved by Natsu having a frienship power-up and then beating the bad guy.
    Same with One Piece, and hell in Bleach you have Ichigo trying to understand and convey his feeling to the baddie everytime he fights an important battle, remember his comment about Gin's feelings being empty?
    Or Ginjou being all "that bastard is trying to understand me and what I did despite us fighting and trying to kill each other" ?

In Naruto you have the fight you want right now, Madara and Obito vs Naruto and the Alliance.
    Naruto isn't fighting to prove his ideology right, is fighting to protect the world and his friends. Shikaku himself said to Naruto that Obito ( and by proxy Madara ) weren't ones he could reason with, and Naruto agreed.
    I don't see him putting out a book or trying to convert his enemies

So Naruto will not try to stop Sasuke? You either misunderstood what I said, or totally misunderstood what the Naruto vs Sasuke fight is all about.

I didn't say that, I said it makes sense if you look at it not with "Real life googles" on but "Manga googles" on.
    Just to make an example, would someone irl save a friend he had for, what, 1 month, from the mondial government with a group of 7 people? And yet I don't see people raging about Luffy & co saving Robin.

Please answer me this, since you haven't replied finally to this question:
    in Naruto's shoes, with Naruto's personality, what would you try to do to redeem Sasuke, knowing the guy can't be redeemed through words?
    Give up on him is not an option, killing him in cold blood isn't either.

You are imo wrong on a fair bit of things:
    -You would be right if, and only if, Sasuke wasn't Naruto's bff. If Sasuke was a random guy like, say, Kakuzu, then I would agree with you.
    But we saw that Naruto is willing to fight those who harm him, no philosophical questions done
    -You are generalizing wayyyy too much by saying "Madara had sharingan and kyuubi so he's right by that logic lulz", considering also that Hashirama kicked his butt despite all those things
    -Naruto and Sasuke aren't all about Sharingan and Kyuubi, and even with those they have their own unique powers, as such that sillogism is wrong
    -You see Naruto vs Sasuke as the pivotal fight of the Narutoverse, which is not:
    Naruto isn't fighting to save the world, he's fighting to save his friend.
    His fight to save the world is now with Madara and Obito.

But I see that we can't agree, so let's stop here

Of course is powered by human's chakra, even Kishi wouldn't give the Sharingan the ability to summon flames from hell
    And if so, it would be hilarious than flames from hell wouldn't burn Karin or a Samurai's armour

Acid and fire works in a similar way, that's why I presented it as an example.
    Saying "I'm wrong" and then suggesting we "agree to disagree" at the same time seems a bit insincere to me (that's not the way to ease out of a debate) but.... whatever. I don't want to clog up this thread with our discussion anymore than you do.

My last word on the subject would be to simply boil my points down to this. I don't believe a fight between Naruto and Sasuke really works to prove their ideological points (at least not believably or well). If it doesn't do those things then there really is no point to it in my eyes. It would basically be fan-service that everybody is going to end up hating.

If Kishi wanted to make it more than that then he should have given them something more "real" to fight over that more clearly represents the points he's trying to make. Given that he, in my appraisal at least, did not I'd much rather see him go with what ninjabot suggested. Let Sasuke regain his feeling of friendship through fighting alongside Naruto for a common cause, and reward him with a heroic death. Redeeming him and tying everything into a nice tight bow.

Either that or do the co-op thing and then give him, my favorite, the delayed karmic death.

Spoiler: If you don't know what that is...I'll let Gintama explain it. show
    Last edited by Jammin; December 17, 2012 at 02:07 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

^I was about to reply, but then I saw Gintama, and all seriousness dissolved in laughter.
    Expecially seeing again Okita's "death" ( I agree with you on the "how their confrontation should end" though, me trying to justify Kishi's attempt doesn't mean I wholeheartly approve of it ).

All mangas should be like Gintama, it would save us a lot of rage

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Mangekyo Sharingan* And from the looks of it, he did.

Nah, it'd make sense in a way because Amaterasu burns at a powerful rate if focused on. Compare Itachi's two Amaterasu usage to Sasuke's and you'll see that focus is necessary. And, Karin did become unconscious, and the armor should be able to protect from basic damage.

Amaterasu works differently though, and is more powerful than fire.
    Even if its more powerful than normal fire its still fire, and its still influenced by the chakra levels of the user.
    Its called hell flames because its black and it hurts a lot. Kinda like Jiraiya's montain buster Rasengan, its an hyperbole used to hype the jutsu

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

Quote Quote:
    They work differently, you can't compare both to each other. Once again, that's comparing a slash of the sword to a stab, you won't get the same result. Amaterasu works differently by burning, laser blast disintegrates or something. Amaterasu doesn't have to be more powerful than Juubi's laser blast to do damage.
    Of coruse it does. If Amaterasu can't provide more damage / time then a biju beam then its not getting trough it. Its not like the shield has special rezistences or vulnerabilities to 1 of the attack types.

Amaterasu would need bigger "burst damage" then a biju beam to burn its way trough and get Naruto in time or its useless. If it takes 5 minutes of burning its uselss.

Quote Quote:
    Not really, since full bijuu mode can't tank being burned with powerful flames if focused on. Itachi focused on Sasuke's body and on the toad's intestine, and burned both successfully. Sasuke did not focus on the samurai, Karin, or even the Hachibi, so the flames didn't burn as well. If Sasuke focuses on Naruto even in full bijuu mode, it'll likely work. Don't look at power, look at how differently they work. A slash won't get past Raikage's armor, but a stab from the same sword can actually get past it.
    Full biju's with flesh and blood that can feel pain...
    So it burned Sasuke's body .. That is a feat of what exacly?
    It burned trough a belly that is rezistent to fire... Kurama can take insane acid and insane beams of imense destructive abilities from the Juubi itself.
    You are going to need some better feats to prove he can burn trough that shield in time to be of any relevance.

So you are telling me Sasuke's(yes i asume you meant Sasuke's as a normal sword would be just lol) sword can stab Raikage? Please show me where it happened. If you whanted to state its a POSIBILITY that would be diferent but you stated it can.

Again its imposible for Amaterasu to do more damage / in its area of effect /interval then a Juubi blast. A juubi blat is a type of energy beam from what i can see, those burn to.

Quote Quote:
    How can he reinforce his chakra cloak? And Sasuke wouldn't need to use it all day.
    By dumping more chakra in his shield? Was this not obvious? Its like in Star Trek where the shield around a starship can be reinforced as long as you have more power to dump into it.

Yes Sasuke does not need all day but he does need to burn trough it in seconds or its irrelevant and that is not happening. I don't care if the fire burning on Kurama is going to get troug hit after some 5 minutes, that is irrelevant. To that point Naruto can take a lot of counters to get away. Not only that Sasuke would drop from chakra usage if he even tryied to focus for that long.

Quote Quote:
    Once again, Sasuke did not focus on the Amaterasu that was on the samurai's armor. There's some proof that focus is required for Amaterasu to burn quickly. Sasuke has not focused his Amaterasu on anyone, at least before the EMS, while Itachi has. Itachi's actually burned bodies and made a hole in the intestines of a toad who breathed fire.
    Did you read what i said? He did not focus on the samurai but he did not focus on Raikage now did he? Why would it burn trough Raikage shield when it did not on the samurai armour? Even considering the samurai got a bigger chunk of amaterasu?

Quote Quote:
    Huh? He didn't stop the shield at all until Gaara interfered, if I recall. And I don't recall Amaterasu getting bigger.... It just stayed on his arm band.
    After its cut it looks like his hand itself is more covered in flames then it was before, could be a drawing issue.

Quote Quote:
    What?
    What do you mean what? I mean the shield is close to his skin and not where the sparkles are 30-50 CM away from his body.

Quote Quote:
    Samurai had an armor, which is good at protecting people from a lot of damages, to the point that he wouldn't be affected by the flames itself. Coupled with the fact that Sasuke did not focus on the samurai or give him a second look, it makes sense the samurai wouldn't be hurt badly by the flames. Naruto however, would have to move fast and out of Sasuke's way otherwise the Amaterasu will touch him.
    Unless you whant to prove that the samurai has better shield then Raikage's Raiton armour then this is irrelevant. Then please don't tell me you belive samurai armour>Naruto's shield...

Quote Quote:
    You keep ignoring that Amaterasu is powerful when it's focused on.
    I am not. I am just w8ting for you to provide feats that would demonstrate it can burn trough Naruto's full kurama shield in time to be of any significance... What you think Sasuke is going to sit still and focus that thing for over a minute to do shit? Please... He is DUST by then.

Quote Quote:
    So, you're basically saying Naruto doesn't have much willpower either, since he has a high tolerance to pain as well. Raikage does have willpower, as seen when he fought Madara. Raikage has willpower, considering he cut off his own hand that he can't grow back. Jiraiya brought himself back to life because of Naruto giving him strength. If he didn't think about Naruto and Naruto's nindo, Jiraiya would have just died there. You can't really say Raikage doesn't have willpower when he was able to cut his own hand off and still wanted to fight before even being healed.
    Seriously read what i post? I said Raikage does not have MORE(key word MORE) then Naruto/Jman. I did not say he does not have will power, that is BS obviously. What JMan used as his willpower generator is irrelevant. Naruto has his friends to. Random example: when fighting Gaara he was thinking about saving Sakura. Same thing for JMan. Does not matter what it is.
    Again cutting your hand off does not mean its willpower there. It can range from cold blood and highy tolerance to pain to other things. Its not automaticly hight will power to mach Naruto's and JMan's. Thing is ALL ninjas would not hesitate with there lifes if this means protecting there village, limbs and even life is irrelevant. That is how their caracters are shapped from the start.

Naruto on the other hand did the whent on with his revengeance, he was able to fight his need of revenge, the way the curent ninja system works and not go for the kill on Nagato...

Also the "will to never give up" its his trademark in this manga. You can't posibly claim Raikage has more will power then Naruto.

Quote Quote:
    That is, if he's not busy being shocked or unable to move. It'd be kinda hard for Naruto to do anything if the Amaterasu does reach him before he reacts, and considering he was standing still despite knowing Itachi was about to use an MS jutsu, I doubt he'll react to it. Although I'd say it's plot reasons that Naruto stood still instead of moving (as I'm sure Naruto would have moved if it weren't for the crow).
    Stoping Naruto's movements trough the shield is close to imposible, even shadow thing and bugs failed. Sasuke hitting Naruto and shoking him trough that is has a very tiny % of happening.
    Why move if the attack is not going his way. Raikage himself did NOT move from his spot before Amaterasu was shoot, he just stood there, w8 for the Amaterasu to be shoot and then move out of the way. So Amaterasu would first need to form in his face and THEN Naruto would move. No trigger (amaterasu forming in his face) and no action obviously.

Quote Quote:
    I disagree. Nothing indicates that Kyuubi can take Amaterasu. It can take bijuu bomb, it can take nearly all ninjutsu or taijutsu, but Amaterasu is different. It may or may not work, but it works differently.
    It will not work in the needed time to be of any use. Again its irrelevant if after a week it can finaly burn trough. Naruto has 8 minutes max anyway. Before the Amaterasu can burn trough it Naruto can can counter by simply remove the effected part of the shield and be fine (that is after turning Sasuke into dust with Bijudama...).

It does not matter it works diferently. What matters is if it can provide the same damage potencial as a Juubi beam in the same amonth of time and that is so absurd its imposible. There is no way anybody can even argue Amaterasu can do that. Its the bloody JUUBI.

Quote Quote:
    Sasuke was beating Itachi in a fire jutsu showdown, but when Itachi brought out Amaterasu, it easily overtook Sasuke's jutsu. Difference in power.
    Hope you are not comparing some stupid Katon to Juubi beam now... Naruto even in 1 tails could take a fireball like that (part 1) with 0 damage...
    Last edited by xXan; December 16, 2012 at 07:48 AM.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if its more powerful than normal fire its still fire, and its still influenced by the chakra levels of the user.
    Its called hell flames because its black and it hurts a lot. Kinda like Jiraiya's montain buster Rasengan, its an hyperbole used to hype the jutsu
    If this is true, then Sasuke would have still beaten Itachi's Amaterasu as it's been said his chakra is more powerful than Itachi's, no? I know people have said Sasuke's eyes were more powerful.

Either way though, the only excuse I've seen so far for Amaterasu not working is that it's less powerful than a bijuu acid or whatever else attack bijuus use. You can't really compare jutsu or ninjas to one another and use superiority to determine winners or losers.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem here with the "Amaterasu can't burn through Naruto's shield" is that people are of this assumption that Naruto's Bijuu Mode has far superior durability to Killerbee's Bijuu Mode. They both were taken out of the fight after being hit by Bijuudaman. The difference being that Bee was hit by a fullpower Bijuudama from himself. And Naruto was hit by a Bijuudama (unlikely it was full power, because it didn't have the same destructive force as the condenced ones we've been seeing).

Then? The explosion that engulfed Bee kept him inside the center. He experienced pain throughout the whole ordeal all over his body. Naruto simply kept tails in front of him, allowing him to brace for the blow of the beam. An Amaterasu would have the same effect as the Bijuudama that hit Bee: it would stay on his body, influencing excruciating pain over time.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If this is true, then Sasuke would have still beaten Itachi's Amaterasu as it's been said his chakra is more powerful than Itachi's, no? I know people have said Sasuke's eyes were more powerful.

Either way though, the only excuse I've seen so far for Amaterasu not working is that it's less powerful than a bijuu acid or whatever else attack bijuus use. You can't really compare jutsu or ninjas to one another and use superiority to determine winners or losers.
    When the two clashed?
    I remember Amaterasu eating a measly C rank jutsu

You can compare them, if they are similar in nature:

you have a defence, which is Naruto's Kyuubi shroud ( the giant one in Bijuu Mode ).
    Said defence withstood without even a single hole a Bijuu's acidic power.
    Acid has similar properties with fire, that's why xXan and I used it as an example.
    At worst, a Bijuu ( a being with may more stronger and higher chakra than human being which aren't freaks like A, Kisame or Naruto ) acid has comparable strenght than Amaterasu, meaning one can likely assume Amaterasu wouldn't be able to burn Naruto's shroud away, or it would burn slowly, meaning Naruto could discard easily the part that was hit by the fire

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    The problem here with the "Amaterasu can't burn through Naruto's shield" is that people are of this assumption that Naruto's Bijuu Mode has far superior durability to Killerbee's Bijuu Mode. They both were taken out of the fight after being hit by Bijuudaman. The difference being that Bee was hit by a fullpower Bijuudama from himself. And Naruto was hit by a Bijuudama (unlikely it was full power, because it didn't have the same destructive force as the condenced ones we've been seeing).

Then? The explosion that engulfed Bee kept him inside the center. He experienced pain throughout the whole ordeal all over his body. Naruto simply kept tails in front of him, allowing him to brace for the blow of the beam. An Amaterasu would have the same effect as the Bijuudama that hit Bee: it would stay on his body, influencing excruciating pain over time.
    If you are talking about here then Kyuubi alone withstood that, considering, as Hachibi was took in by Kakashi's Kamui ( which couldn't absorb the complete Hachibi and left a tentacle behind )

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I'm not talking about there. I'm talking about when Bee was hit with a full power Bijuudama from himself that was bounced back at him, while Naruto was hit by a Bijuudama that wasn't fullpower, fired by the Juubi.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

And that acid does NOT have similar power to the Amaterasu. Amaterasu has been called:

The strongest ninjutsu
    The strongest katon
    The strongest attack

No one's said anything impressive about that acid, and the only things it's ever burned away is trees.http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c568/3.html http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c568/4.html

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

You know what... I just realized, the 6 tails wasn't even using it's acid when it bit Kurama. It's just his slimy saliva from having a fist in it's mouth. If it was using acid we would've seen a fog followed by a sizzle.

Someone show me when the 6 tails used actual acid against Kurama.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind. I see a tiny, insignificant amount of smoke on his hand. Well, congratulations. You guys succesfully proved Kurama is more powerful than a tree.
    Last edited by ninjabot; December 16, 2012 at 03:26 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Just curious but WHAT do you guys have to support the fact that Amaterasu can burn trough Kurama's shield? Please provide the awsome feats of burning power from Amaterasu.
    I can start you know?
    Not focus and not burning trough:
    Raikage's arm.
    Karins BACK, ROFL We all know Karins back > full Kurama shield.
    Samurai armour.

If its not focused Naruto can RUN AROUND covered in fire dancing cumbia... And i am refering here to his normal chakra mode.

Then focus:
    When Sasuke trew it on Bee and it did not burn him down, just made him scream, then Bee playing Sasuke for a punk and escaping Amaterasu. What was "burned down" was just a trick of Bee's. Bee was perfecly FINE after getting out of that. No burn MARKS OR ANYTHING. Curently when the 8 tails mode was damage HE was damaged. The only damage done to Bee was from the lost tentacles. Then we do know how awsomely strong those are, Minato can KUNAI his way trough them.
    Burning trough the belly of a fire rezistent frog.

So yeah as we can see it has so cool burning power that nothing can face it. Yeah we all know Amaterasu > the JUUBI ITSELF(the blast). A blast that even Bee decided to get back and allow NARUTO to stop it...

Quote Quote:
    The strongest ninjutsu
    The strongest katon
    The strongest attack
    This is the best. Did you know Naruto can blasts some 5 or so mountains with this:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/497/5

Hell as we all know JMan's rasengan was stated to blast a mountain to bits and Naruto's is so much better... Yeah Sasuke get's blasted by 1 of those to bits. Let's go with hype because that is good in this case... Oh and if we go with hype Minato would probably be stomping Madara right about now.

Also the strongest attack? Better then the blast the Juubi trows in the last chapter? Better then CT? Better then super ST? Come on lol, hype is hype. The strongest ninjutsu? The above and then add Complete Susano, wood element, Izanagi and a TON more. Strongest katon.. well wow the strongest fire attack, big damn wow.

Oh and burning down trees >>>>>>>>>>> Not burning trough Karins flesh. What now?

Seriously even the notion that Naruto is going to pop full Kurama and Sasuke is just going to look at him and Amaterasu right trough his shield and kill Naruto and its appalling... I can understand people arguing about Naruto's normal shield but his full mode? WTF?

Ps this post is not only directed at ninjabot but at the rest arguing about this to.
    Last edited by xXan; December 16, 2012 at 04:31 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only reason you can't get past the "Amaterasu hurts Naruto" argument is because you're still ignoring how flames and Bijuudama work. Not to mention the differences between Raikage's armor and a Bijuu Mode.

For one, Raikage's armor is just his chakra. It's not a sentient being manifested around his body. If it burns, the only pain that extends on to Raikage is the heat from the Amaterasu. And since his pain threshhold and physical durability >>>> Naruto's, that's the big deal here. When Bee was hit with Amaterasu, Bee and Gyuuki both felt it and were done. That's it. What's worse is that the flames will stay on him until he either turns off Bijuu Mode (and gets hit with another Amaterasu while recovering).

Inorder to give yourself an argument you're misconstruing what we're saying. No one here is saying that an Amaterasu is equal to a Bijuudama in immediate damage. We're saying the way Amaterasu works GUARANTEES that if one touches Naruto he's gonna lose an immense amount of chakra, thanks to Kurama being burned away due to Naruto having no way to get rid of it outside of canceling his shroud. And sense removing the shroud is the objective in the first place, mission accomplished. And the ease of connecting with an Amaterasu just does more for our argument.

Scenario 1: Naruto makes a clone or more, rushes Sasuke. Sasuke makes an Amaterasu wall. The clones die, and Naruto is caught with Amaterasu.

Scenario 2: Naruto charges a Bijuudama while clones try to distract Sasuke. Sasuke sees the large amount of chakra growing and hits Naruto with an Amaterasu. The intense heat either makes him fire the Bijuudama prematurely, or miss. Hell, it might even explode on him when he loses focus.

Scenario 3: Sasuke fires an Enton Arrow at Naruto, who catches the arrow with a Chakra Hand (because let's not forget: Naruto is smart), only for his hand to ignite. Next, Sasuke uses enton to burn up the hand, anything it's close to aswell.

Scenario 4: Naruto closes the distance between he and Sasuke too quickly for him to make an Amaterasu wall, so he just coats his Susanoo in the flames.

Scenario 5: Naruto fires a hail of chakra arms at Sasuke and he simply runs underneath them (if Kakashi and Gai can dodge chakra arms, Sasuke can too), gets close to Naruto and, while "prepping" an Amaterasu on the way, he fires it the instant he's too close for Naruto to dodge.

Scenario 6: Sasuke shoots an Amaterasu that either kills a clone, or misses Naruto and ignites the ground. Naruto rushes Sasuke from behind only for flames to loop around past Sasuke and slam directly into Naruto (it outran a Shunshin-using Raikage at max speed).

Scenario 7: Sasuke hits Naruto with a paralysis Genjutsu, knowing full well he's gonna break out of it the same way Killerbee did. Unfortunately, he knows how much time it'll take for him to escape, so he hits him with an Amaterasu while Naruto has no shroud protecting him, ending the fight immediately.

I'll concede that Naruto can use Kurama to heal his injuries he receives from the Amaterasu. But now that Sasuke can create these flames without spending a ton of chakra, the thought that Naruto could keep burning, losing chakra, healing, and rushing around at full power while Sasuke's barely wasting any (he used 12 enton projectiles, all of which incinerated Zetsu in seconds without even wasting a tenth of his chakra), the thought that Naruto is too far above Sasuke for him to do any damage is just... wrong.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see any acid hit Kyuubi, unless you're talkin about Kyuubi's arm being in that thingie's mouth. It doesn't look like there's acid in its mouth, chances are it's a jutsu that requires chakra. And once again, Amaterasu's power is pretty damaging when focused on, it could be far more powerful than bijuu acid. Bijuu acid doesn't require concentration to do damage the way Amaterasu does, probably for plot reasons.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Scenario 1: Naruto makes a clone or more, rushes Sasuke. Sasuke makes an Amaterasu wall. The clones die, and Naruto is caught with Amaterasu.

Scenario 2: Naruto charges a Bijuudama while clones try to distract Sasuke. Sasuke sees the large amount of chakra growing and hits Naruto with an Amaterasu. The intense heat either makes him fire the Bijuudama prematurely, or miss. Hell, it might even explode on him when he loses focus.

Scenario 3: Sasuke fires an Enton Arrow at Naruto, who catches the arrow with a Chakra Hand (because let's not forget: Naruto is smart), only for his hand to ignite. Next, Sasuke uses enton to burn up the hand, anything it's close to aswell.

Scenario 4: Naruto closes the distance between he and Sasuke too quickly for him to make an Amaterasu wall, so he just coats his Susanoo in the flames.

Scenario 5: Naruto fires a hail of chakra arms at Sasuke and he simply runs underneath them (if Kakashi and Gai can dodge chakra arms, Sasuke can too), gets close to Naruto and, while "prepping" an Amaterasu on the way, he fires it the instant he's too close for Naruto to dodge.

Scenario 6: Sasuke shoots an Amaterasu that either kills a clone, or misses Naruto and ignites the ground. Naruto rushes Sasuke from behind only for flames to loop around past Sasuke and slam directly into Naruto (it outran a Shunshin-using Raikage at max speed).

Scenario 7: Sasuke hits Naruto with a paralysis Genjutsu, knowing full well he's gonna break out of it the same way Killerbee did. Unfortunately, he knows how much time it'll take for him to escape, so he hits him with an Amaterasu while Naruto has no shroud protecting him, ending the fight immediately.
    Scenario 8: Once Kishimoto gets to this fight he will just say "screw you!" and ignore all of the points above by applying a mix of PIS, plot, contradictions and indifference
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Amaterasu is the strongest ninjutsu of the uchiha clan/MS.
    Amaterasu is the strongest katon of the uchiha clan.
    Amaterasu is the strongest attack of the uchiha clan.

There's no such thing in the manga that shows or has been stated that the uchiha clan possess the most powerful/strongest ninjutsu/attack/katon in the ninja world.

The amaterasu is no doubt the strongest ninjutsu/katon/attack of the uchiha clan. But not in the entire ninja world.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, Amaterasu needs a lot of chakra and preparation. And thousands of clones can block it well. So Naruto actually had a way of guarding against it. No jutsu is perfect (only asspull no jutsu stands firm).
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member videogamer64's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's all going to come down to how quickly Sasuke masters the Rinnegan. There's no way he won't have it by the time they fight

New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast