Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs. Sasuke - Deciding factors

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto vs. Sasuke - Deciding factors

Im wondering when this battle will happen, it seems sasuke is headed elsewhere and his revenge on Konoha is postponed again. When do you think this fight take place? Will it hppen after the war or maube a timeskip will occur and naruto and sasuke will fight as adults. Or will their battle ever happen?? Thoughts?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Vs Sasuke???

I still think they'll fight. But not as the avatars of hope and hate as we originally thought they would. When Naruto and Sasuke fight it will be after they both have accepted eachother's stances and view eachother as "high class ninja", like when they first fought and Sasuke put his headband on.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/219/4
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/219/6 "That wasn't the fight I wanted."

Naruto wanted to fight Sasuke, but not as an enemy. Or to protect others from him. He wanted to fight him as his rival. His equal. And Sasuke?

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/230/3 He'll acknowledge how far Naruto's come like he did last time.

I see something along the lines of Naruto giving Sasuke back his headband so that they can have their battle. What the purpose or outcome of that fight will be though... dunno. Probably just as Naruto's initiation as the "true strongest" between the two. Not because the world is in danger or Konoha needs to be saved from Sasuke.

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The fight will take place at the very end of the manga, as an epilogue after a huge time skip.

Naruto and Sasuke sit at Ichiraku's Ramen and talk about old times (they're both well into their fifties at this point). They're both moderately drunk, and Naruto does some stupid joke about some embarrassing love triangle accident between Sasuke, Karin and Sakura 25 years ago, which in turn upsets Sasuke, so he shoves his Sake into Naruto's face and he repays the favor by mocking Naruto about Hinata getting fat after he married her.

Naruto loses it, forms a Rasengan and slams it into Sasuke's Ramen, which causes it to splatter all over his clothes. Now Sasuke is seriuosly pissed off as well and both of them get into a drunken brawl which destroys half of Konoha.

Afterwards the Manga ends.
    Last edited by LnDRash; December 06, 2012 at 06:10 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

5. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, Sasuke should not be the symbol of "hate" but rather as the rival of Naruto and it should be the last fight in the manga. Also this should be after a time skip, after a period of peace. This gives both characters to grow and personally I rather see an adult Naruto vs an adult Sasuke.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

When sasuke fight naruto, his hate would change to forgiveness. Then sasuke would realize that itachi is right. Then sasuke would literally become like vegeta. His going to protect the konoha because his beloved brother ask him too. Then from hatred, sasuke's power would be awaken because of his love to the konoha, then he'll awaken the full powered rinnegan. Then sasuke would realize that love is the key for peace. Then he and naruto would fight together and find the true peace.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Then sasuke would realize that love is the key for peace. Then he and naruto would fight together and find the true peace.
    To say it with Patricia Tannis words: My reaction was surprisingly tame - I only spent the next three hours dry-heaving into a bucket.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

At this point I think that their fight will take place after the war and then Sasuke will be forgiven for all his crimes and everyone will live happily ever after.....

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course it will happen, Sasuke isn't the type to be swayed by words alone.
    As ninjabot illustrated pretty well, Sasuke considers Naruto almost like an equal, meaning Naruto is the only one that can hope to change Sasuke's ideals ( knowing, like we know, that the other one that Sasuke right now respects is his dead brother ), and to do that he has to show to Sasuke that his ideals are the better ones, that love beats hatred and all that sappy crap.

As to how the fight will go down, I think it will be similar to their fight in part 1, only that, in their last clash, Sasuke will be the one that will hold back, probably swayed by Naruto's words and actions, enabling him to win.
    That way the circle will close and Sasuke will either return to Konoha or Naruto will let him go his way, finally respecting his choice.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

If Sasuke becomes a nationalistic moron; I am officially done with this Manga. My manga viewing will depend upon how the fight is portrayed. The best scenario will be simple acknowledgement on part of Naruto and Sasuke and the persecution of the corrupt politicians, which includes the Kages.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm more worried about how the fight will go down. They both have such big and powerful jutsu that they won't really be able to trade blows. Will we even see any Taijutsu from the two?

I'm sure the anime will go balls out though.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I expect they will fight, but like some others here, I don't believe it will be a fight to destroy/save Konoha. It will be after the war is over, with each emerging as the heroes that brought the world back from the brink. It will be a battle of rivals, friends, brothers, but it won't be without a stake. Instead, it will be the bookend to the original battle at the Valley of the End (and I don't mean their fight), and the stake will be Konoha herself, the restoration of the original dream.

Sasuke will win, but not because Naruto couldn't have won. In the end, Naruto will realize that Sasuke has to win.

And Sasuke will become the next Hokage and Naruto after him. And the may have a fun fight again after that.
    Last edited by Garvan; December 07, 2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Prematurely saved

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    If Sasuke becomes a nationalistic moron; I am officially done with this Manga. My manga viewing will depend upon how the fight is portrayed. The best scenario will be simple acknowledgement on part of Naruto and Sasuke and the persecution of the corrupt politicians, which includes the Kages.
    Then, my friend, you should likely quit, since this is a shounen manga and shounen mangas are all about love and friendship.
    Be prepared to suffer watching Sasuke and Sakura creating pink haired Uchihas while he becomes Naruto's lapdog right-hand man

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Errr, of course they will be able to exchange blows. You see, Sasuke's ultimate EMS ability will be to have a body/cloak version of Susano'o. In other words a compressed Susano'o thus more dense and powerful. He will thus gain defense and offensive power comparable to Naruto in his cloaked form. Simple logic. His lack of speed will be weighed up with Sharingan's prediction ability, and him using EMS will make his eyesight that much more potent.

As for the outcome of the fight, screwing up its content both mid- and post-fight will be a serious embarrassment and failure on Kishi's part, as everything has been leading up to it for eternity. Naruto basically already understands Sasuke's reasons for going awol, thus he has indirectly already acknowledged the corrupt government. Naruto won't allow any of that as Hokage anyway, thus his ability to get rid of it will be the major trial that will decide the outcome of the entire Sasuke plot.
    Last edited by 3c; December 08, 2012 at 07:30 AM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    watching Sasuke and Sakura creating pink haired Uchihas
    SasuSaku is something I hate and can't stand with a passion.

I don't even care for NaruSaku or NaruHina. I just hate SasuSaku. So much. They could be with anybody but if Sakura get's with Sasuke she will stay as the scum of the series. He has never once even hinted to liking her back. She confessed he never cared then, tried to kill her, and the fact that she still has that schoolgirl crush on him is low. She let a crush develop in to love whilst he went and became an international criminal and he has clearly never once thought about her.
    She is so pathetic. Sasuke is far above her.

Sorry about that.

I'm pretty sure that Naruto VS Sasuke will be after Naruto overcomes Obito.
    I think Obito and Madara will be overcome, then the alliance is sort of over and everybody goes back to their villages.
    Then we shift focus to Sasuke and the one who knows everything for a while.
    And then we get some revelations again for a while and bam we have Naruto VS Sasuke.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto vs. Sasuke - Deciding factors

So totally hope Kishi somehow makes it so that we see Naruto and Sasuke fight without their Kyuubi or Mangekyo power, more like the Part I fight. He better not turn it into another DBZ fight, because that shit doesn't belong in Naruto. I'd much rather see both of them using strategies to win, not spam jutsu and defense.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast