Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Naruto vs. Sasuke - Deciding factors

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto vs. Sasuke - Deciding factors

@Xxan

Spoiler show

@Marshall313

Quote Quote:
    Using hachibi as a proof is just baseless. Does even hachibi said that sasuke's amaterasu is that dangerous? No. Does his chakra being severely compromised? No. Bee and hachibi never even wet their pants with the amaterasu.

And I think sasuke can't expand his amaterasu like he did to hachibi's clone. Naruto's shroud is made up of chakra. So it's ridiculous to assume that naruto/kurama would be affected by amaterasu. Naruto is inside of that shroud, so how do you expect the amaterasu to burn naruto? By heat? Or do you expect the amaterasu to burn the entire shroud/chakra of kyubi like it did to the hachibi?

If nagato repel itachi's amaterasu by using his ST, then maybe the kyubi's shroud/head or BM naruto can repel those amaterasu by roar? well, he did send the 5 bijuus out to his face by using the kyubi's roar/force.
    You are hoping your 'maybe' point to out-weigh mine based on whim? And yet to call my point baseless? lol Also, you should read that part properly that's all I have to say.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

See what happens when I'm not around?
    Sasuke wank gets out of control

If Amaterasu and a nubbish Susano'o would've been enough, why oh why Kishi felt the need to give Sasuke a giant power-up on top of his EMS ( which alone should still give him the weapons to fight a Bijuu head on, as seen with Lord Madara ) before fighting Naruto ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post

If Amaterasu and a nubbish Susano'o would've been enough, why oh why Kishi felt the need to give Sasuke a giant power-up on top of his EMS ( which alone should still give him the weapons to fight a Bijuu head on, as seen with Lord Madara ) before fighting Naruto ?
    EMS only return Sasuke sight not anything else .... Sasuke even hasn't Tatsuka swords and Yata mirror ....
    خداحافظ

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@shahdan

Quote Quote:
    Do you always post this way? This is a redundant and ridiculous way of putting your point across, and is not very flattering but exactly the opposite. Even though you claim to be completely non-defensive your posts do come across that way. Which evidence do you precisely want? Do you want me to make up a definite battle outcome like you have? I have presented my side of the argument. Now whether you agree or not, my feelings on the matter are neither hurt nor compromised.

I will still try my level best to post a few things.
    I whant you to provide evidence of what you calim.
    Example:
    You think Naruto can't bijudama him to bits? Provide evidence that his Susano can take it.

Quote Quote:
    Bee planned it all? You must be joking.
    The moment he was set on fire he planed to get away in the maner he did. It was not planed over DAYS but it was planed to make his escape the moment he noticed the posibility to do so by using Sasuke's own Amaterasu.

If you do something where you put some though into it then its planed. He did not escape by mistake or by chanse get it? He used his bloody head to find a way out of said situation.

My credibility is just fine.

Also i am not ignoring anything. What was "burned down" was nothing more then a substitution jutsu. No diferent then stating Kakashi got killed because the enemy hit a log with henge no jutsu. Yes he was screaming but there is no evidence Amaterasu can burn a biju down to nothing, NONE. It can cause pain OBVIOUSLY but burning it down to nothing or making a hole in it is a completly diferent thing and that is what we where debating.

I also know what they are, thing is said chakra mass is transformed into flesh, blood, bones and all. They have ALL of this. Kurama mode does NOT. Its a SHIELD like Susano.
    BIG diference from what a biju is and what Kurama mode is.

Quote Quote:
    It only takes basic comprehension to understand that if I talk about Naruto without his modes
    Keep trying. His strongest Rasengan is when he has diferent modes going. Again keep trying to use semantics. You can't claim Naruto can't do shit to Madara with his most powerfull Rasengan and NOT take into account his modes. It like claiming Sasuek can't burn trough Naruto's 1 tails mode and not include Amaterasu...

Then of course you are CLEARLY wrong as his most powerfull Rasengan even in that mode is FRS.

Quote Quote:
    I'll use the term Naruto only. Also, BBR and its variants seem pretty strong to me, given their feats:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/14

Now its Ultra Version was unable to even put a dent in a few ribs in the sussano, when its lower variant - in the previous link - wiped out a whole Mokuton forest and ended up using all of Kurama's given chakra as well:
    So now we are comparing wood element to Susano. Anyway that was an army of Naruto's having his chakra infused with that of Kurama (boost there) using said Rasengan to stop the wood element.

Still how does this prove its his most powerfull Rasengan? Don't you understand how absurd this is? Its CLEAR his most powerfull Rasengan's are in his diferent modes or in normal mode its his FRS. This hole stuff is IRRELEVANT.

Quote Quote:
    According to Gaara, Rasen-Shuriken - A Sage mode Technique - would be useless on an incomplete sussano hence the reason his sand was lightened and Madara was pulled out of Sussano to land a hit on him: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/13

Henceforth, it's obvious if this attack is virtually 'useless' against an incomplete Sussano, a complete version would prove to be an even greater hindrance given its additional layers, and add a wall of Kagatsuchi and it'll only further strengthen Sasuke's defense against any potential powerful attacks.
    Yes because this si relevant to what is his most powerfull Rasengan or i said at any point Naruto is goign to rasengan his way trough Susano right?
    Also that Susano can be busted, you just need more then 1 FRS. Tsunade on 1 side and Raikage/Tsuck on the other busted it just fine (obviously not the complete version).

Anyway FRS =/= a bijudama half of Konoha in size. Something that can equal the bijudama from 5 biju's putting there all into it.

Quote Quote:
    What semantics? My points with the links were as simplistic as possible. The original given the chakra distribution to clones would have more Chakra as it'll be directly linked to Kurama's. This point is not that hard to understand.
    When you calim that Naruto's most powerfull Rasengan can't do X and then stating later that you where just refering to his normal version is playing with semantics. His most powerfull rasengan is in his diferent modes, if you do not mencion that only in his normal mode then modes are included.

What i i say Sasuke's most powerfull katon is his dragon things that made Kirin would that be right? would it be right to not include his Amaterasu from his MS? Sasuke has MS and Naruto has modes. But i see you like to ignore that.

Quote Quote:
    As for your 'impenetrable defense' point, then Naruto lost 6 of his form's tails in the beam attack from Jubi that is a severally weakened version of where it should stand, given the facts that it lacks two of the most powerful tailed-beasts. Now I am not suggesting that Amatersu is as powerful as the beam, but it is not that slight as you make it out to be as according to you, Amatersu would somehow bounce off the 'invincible' form when Hachibi itself was unable to fight it off once it took a direct hit?
    I did not say it would bounce off. I said it would NOT penetrate said shield in time to do anything to Naruto that would be chilling inside.
    Also 8 tails mode =/= Kurama mode, in anything, not even power. Kurama is well above the 8 tails. Even the 8 tails was going Oo at times when looking at what Naruto does.
    Also yes the 10 tails is not at full power or even in his most powerfull transformation, thing is the beam is more then a damn good feat showing how said shield can take insane attacks. Its more then Sasuke can provide to bust trough said shield and kill Naruto before he eats a bijudama. Amaterasu is just going to be left burning on Kurama mode... Sasuke can't even keep line of sight with his Amaterasu when crep is going to start flying. a bijudama is going to brake his line of sight... No focus and said Amaterasu is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post

At lest they stoped with the hole sharingan is going to just turn Kurama off stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    EMS only return Sasuke sight not anything else .... Sasuke even hasn't Tatsuka swords and Yata mirror ....
    You don't know that. Even perfect Susano could be a EMS ability. Even Itachi could not get to it. We just need to w8 and see.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

@ninjabot

Quote Quote:
    The only reason you can't get past the "Amaterasu hurts Naruto" argument is because you're still ignoring how flames and Bijuudama work. Not to mention the differences between Raikage's armor and a Bijuu Mode.

For one, Raikage's armor is just his chakra. It's not a sentient being manifested around his body. If it burns, the only pain that extends on to Raikage is the heat from the Amaterasu. And since his pain threshhold and physical durability >>>> Naruto's, that's the big deal here. When Bee was hit with Amaterasu, Bee and Gyuuki both felt it and were done. That's it. What's worse is that the flames will stay on him until he either turns off Bijuu Mode (and gets hit with another Amaterasu while recovering).
    For one Naruto's shield is just Kurama's chakra. Keep trying. Naruto's Kurama mode is no diferent from Sasuke's Susano. But please provide evidence of Kurama getting injured when his CHAKRA is getting damaged. I can show you his chakra losing tails and his real tails have 0 damage.

Stop comparing FLESH, BLOOD, BONES to a damn shield. The flames can stay on him for all i care. That means nothing if they can't burn trough his shield fast enough to do shit.

Quote Quote:
    Inorder to give yourself an argument you're misconstruing what we're saying. No one here is saying that an Amaterasu is equal to a Bijuudama in immediate damage. We're saying the way Amaterasu works GUARANTEES that if one touches Naruto he's gonna lose an immense amount of chakra, thanks to Kurama being burned away due to Naruto having no way to get rid of it outside of canceling his shroud. And sense removing the shroud is the objective in the first place, mission accomplished. And the ease of connecting with an Amaterasu just does more for our argument.
    Inorder to give yourself an argument you're comparing flesh and blood to a chakra shield shaped as a THING no diferent then Susano.
    If one hits Naruto then its going to sit on his shield as Naruto 1 shoots Sasuke with his bijudama. I made a clear point that if Amaterasu does not do "burst" damage to get in time trough his shield then ITS IRRELEVANT. That is the hole point. If it needs TIME to burn trough it then who bloody cares as Sasuke would be DEAD long before that Amaterasu can dig his way trough.

Quote Quote:
    Scenario 1: Naruto makes a clone or more, rushes Sasuke. Sasuke makes an Amaterasu wall. The clones die, and Naruto is caught with Amaterasu.
    Yeah sure. RM clones are going to impact his face before Amaterasu comes out. He needs Susano to stop it.
    SM clones are going to stop just like Kabuto... Naruto is stupid sometimes but he is NOT a moron to run into a wall of flames when he can stop.

Not only that NOW its not Naruto. Its KURAMA + Naruto. Kurama is DAMN smart.

Quote Quote:
    Scenario 2: Naruto charges a Bijuudama while clones try to distract Sasuke. Sasuke sees the large amount of chakra growing and hits Naruto with an Amaterasu. The intense heat either makes him fire the Bijuudama prematurely, or miss. Hell, it might even explode on him when he loses focus.
    No! Naruto pops Kurama mode and fires his bijudama very fast. DON'T GIVE A DAMN what Sasuke does in that time.

For Sasuke's Amaterasu TO DO SHIT before Bijudma is fired he would need to penetrate that said full Kurama shield. THAT is not happening.

Pain what pain when Naruto is drinking sage and chilling inside a damn ass shield?
    Quote Quote:
    Scenario 3: Sasuke fires an Enton Arrow at Naruto, who catches the arrow with a Chakra Hand (because let's not forget: Naruto is smart), only for his hand to ignite. Next, Sasuke uses enton to burn up the hand, anything it's close to aswell.
    Naruto is not that stupid... OMG he even yelled at Bee to be carefull to not get hit by Amaterasu IN THE BLOODY MANGA. He will DODGE it easy.
    Quote Quote:
    Scenario 4: Naruto closes the distance between he and Sasuke too quickly for him to make an Amaterasu wall, so he just coats his Susanoo in the flames.
    1 Naruto does not need to even run at him. Just bijudama his arse into dust. But let's asume he does that. Naruto does not punch crep. he FRS stuff. He will move with clones from all angles and blast him to piecess. Tsunade punching + Raikage(with Tsuck on him) made Madara's Susano go by by.

Quote Quote:
    Scenario 5: Naruto fires a hail of chakra arms at Sasuke and he simply runs underneath them (if Kakashi and Gai can dodge chakra arms, Sasuke can too), gets close to Naruto and, while "prepping" an Amaterasu on the way, he fires it the instant he's too close for Naruto to dodge.
    If Naruto can dodge Raikage when he is 1 cm from his face in RM lvl 1 then in RM lvl 2 what you just said here becomes a just absurd.
    Also its irrelevant the distance from Sasuke to his target (as long as Sasuke is in range to shoot his Amaterasu). Amaterasu apears in the target's face even if Sasuke is 0,5 m from his target. Naruto would just notice it and dodge.

Quote Quote:
    Scenario 6: Sasuke shoots an Amaterasu that either kills a clone, or misses Naruto and ignites the ground. Naruto rushes Sasuke from behind only for flames to loop around past Sasuke and slam directly into Naruto (it outran a Shunshin-using Raikage at max speed).
    Heh? Even asuming Sasuke moved his Amaterasu from that Samurai (don't belive he did but let's forget that) and he did NOT trow them on Raikage, he put it on himself. He can't enton faster then he can Amaterasu offensivly.

Also RM lvl 2 Naruto is way faster then Raikage.

Scenario 7: Sasuke hits Naruto with a paralysis Genjutsu, knowing full well he's gonna break out of it the same way Killerbee did. Unfortunately, he knows how much time it'll take for him to escape, so he hits him with an Amaterasu while Naruto has no shroud protecting him, ending the fight immediately.

The same way Itachi never landed a genjutsu on Naruto because of his speed (he always did before and he did use 1 easy on Bee) Sasuke is not goign to be able to do so.
    Then asuming that happends Kurama ITSELF pops the shield for God's sake. Kurama can even take COMMAND.

Let me tell you what happends ignoring the plot so Kishi can have a fight.

Fight starts:

Naruto pops Kurama mode and Sasuke "don't care what, insert whatever you whant"
    Then Naruto puts hands in front and BIJUDAMA.
    Dead Sasuke.

Of coruse Sasuke most defenetly is going to get a boost before that fight. But asuming its right now and Naruto actualy whants him dead and its not going to play around that is how its going to end. He can even leave Kurama in charge as he thinks of Sakura's ass in his mind and Kurama would mop the floor with Sasuke.
    Last edited by xXan; December 19, 2012 at 05:57 AM.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@shahdan

Yes that was done before the cut. There is NO other explanation. If it was done AFTER that would mean Bee has the abilitie to teleport and he can't. How did he got from the burning crep to the place where his tentacle is and the tentacle in his place inside the fire? It was replaced before the cut, that is the only explanation aside from Bee having a misterios teleporting ability. Not only that the fire cover was just about the only good way to cover this move. Bee did know Sasuke has good cutting ability with his Raiton. Yes he would have no way of knowing Karin would trip but he would have a way to force them to cut his tentacle. Did you miss the fact that he was aiming at ALL of them with that tentacle trying to get them to cut it? They where all trying to dodge it. Its just that Karin tripped first.
    This is no diferent then using a Kawarimi no jutsu. That thing does not replaces you with a log AFTER you are hit but before that man...

Its 1 thing to claim that a rasengan is the most powerfull version and another story completly to try to make some inference from that event. It is logical to do so thing is that was not the point, you made the claim that the Rasengan used there is his most powerfull version, nothign more and nothing less. Also his SM rasengan are more powerfull by a good degree. JMan when from normal Rasengan that can kill a dude to something that can bust mountains (databook, probably more exageration then true but still). SM gives you a good boost to your Rasengan... I mean compare this:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/8
    To this:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-52557-...apter-497.html

Or even a FRS:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-52557-...apter-497.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-53820-...apter-499.html
    I mean it left the Kyuubi going Oo at his power... THE KYUUBI. That hit left him weak.

Don't even get why (now) you are telling me about how Naruto can't use a rasengan to blast Susano to bits. I never claimed Naruto can just Rasengan his way trough(like in 1, more then 1 is going to eventualy bust him up, not the normal mode one of course...). Also the Amaterasu on the Susano would do nothing to protect Sasuke from a big Rasengan. Just like it did nothing vs Raikage. Before it can do any damage to the Rasengan the full force would by applied on Susano, Amaterasu (not focused) does not burn fast enough.

Quote Quote:
    Please, do prove how CS inside enton would be obliterated with any other form's Rasangan Variant. Post a nice try this time.
    Hmm? I was stating Flashdama that = the power from 5 bijus can anihilate him and not a damn rasengan... But i can do that.
    Asume Sasuke just sits inside. naruto pops 3 clones and ends up using 3 FRS from all 4 angales. Susano get's busted. If Tsunade + Raikage (aided by Oonoki) can blast MADARA'S Susano by hitting from 2 angales then Naruto would have no problem doing so from 4 angales with FRS that left the Kyuubi weak.

Quote Quote:
    That flesh part of your argument is the weakest highlight of your entire arguments. The scans prove you otherwise, but still the self-assured accuracy of your claims is not even amusing. I have nothing more to add on this, as you have, somehow, assumed on your own with utmost surety that the cloak and Biju's physical chakra are separate. What a lark.
    No its not. You are just comparing energy to flesh, bones and BLOOD. Full biju mode stuff can BLEED. A kyuubi chakra shield, even the one that form around a lvl 2 8 tails Bee can be COMPLETLY REMOVED and absorbed by a rinnegan for instance or Samehada(for Samehada just drop his to normal CM) and do NO damage to the Biju.
    Point is after Kurama lost TAILS in Naruto's mode the real self was NOT DAMAGED. Bee was injured and full of blood.
    Its actualy funny for you to state the above afther you are comparing a biological entity with flesh and blood to a energy shield. Really damn funny. Kurama mode is no diferent then Susano. Yes the Biju's are made out of chakra but the physical form they acive has eyes, mouths, flesh, blood, organs, bones and EVERYTHING else including fur stomach.. His flesh can even be used as food (those 2 brothers that got stuck in its stomach).

Quote Quote:
    I am not going to type a 'wall of text' for the rest until you don't actually prove something in this regard. Something you seem so hard-pressed on proving.
    Aha. Aka you keep ignoring 90% of my posts that you have no arguments to and then try to derail the discussion (like me claiming Naruto is going to Rasengan Susano to bits when i told you Flashdama).

But then again keep on biliving Sasuke has any chanse of winning (or even putting up a fight) vs curent Naruto.
    Last edited by xXan; December 21, 2012 at 03:42 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I don't think they will fight again. In my opinion, at any rate, Sasuke can't be forgiven. An 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending wouldn't work, after Sasuke joined Akatsuki and betrayed the village, including assassinating Danzo. He's far too guilty, and feels no remorse for his past actions. so consequently I think the only way to tie up the loose end is to have Sasuke die. See my prediction - I think he'll appear in the battle, using the scroll Sugietsu picked up and what he learned about sealing Jutsu from Orochimaru, to trap and destroy the Juubi, giving his own life. Naruto will ask him why he came back, why he sacrificed himself, and Sasuke would give a typical condescending answer, something about having to save Naruto's butt, while we see chapter upon chapter of Sasuke's flashbacks, talks with Itachi, and memories of the village. Thus Naruto can become Hokage, and everyone other than Sasuke and Neji will live happily ever after.

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    Personally, I don't think they will fight again. In my opinion, at any rate, Sasuke can't be forgiven. An 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending wouldn't work, after Sasuke joined Akatsuki and betrayed the village, including assassinating Danzo. He's far too guilty, and feels no remorse for his past actions. so consequently I think the only way to tie up the loose end is to have Sasuke die. See my prediction - I think he'll appear in the battle, using the scroll Sugietsu picked up and what he learned about sealing Jutsu from Orochimaru, to trap and destroy the Juubi, giving his own life. Naruto will ask him why he came back, why he sacrificed himself, and Sasuke would give a typical condescending answer, something about having to save Naruto's butt, while we see chapter upon chapter of Sasuke's flashbacks, talks with Itachi, and memories of the village. Thus Naruto can become Hokage, and everyone other than Sasuke and Neji will live happily ever after.
    Sasuke did Konoha a favor by killing Danzou... Even Konoha knows that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Sasuke did Konoha a favor by killing Danzou... Even Konoha knows that.
    actually the Elders are like Gods for most of konoha ninjas .... even Naruto and Kakashi didn't bother themselves to questioned them about Uchiha massacre , Itachi , Nagato and his original Akatsuki and so many things ....

well , the fact is that these 5 great villages don't dare to act against any strong enemy ( like Hanzo , oro , Deidara and etc ... ) alone and hunt them down .... Sasuke is legendary ninja by now ...
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion, at any rate, Sasuke can't be forgiven. An 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending wouldn't work, after Sasuke joined Akatsuki and betrayed the village, including assassinating Danzo.
    Danzou deserves what he got.

And about betraying the village, I do not recall Sasuke ever attacking Konoha or using the villagers for experiments like how Orochimaru and Danzou had done. So I don't see what's so "unforgivable" or "far too guilty" about Sasuke.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I don't think they will fight again. In my opinion, at any rate, Sasuke can't be forgiven. An 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending wouldn't work, after Sasuke joined Akatsuki and betrayed the village, including assassinating Danzo. He's far too guilty, and feels no remorse for his past actions. so consequently I think the only way to tie up the loose end is to have Sasuke die.
    I don't see anyone claiming Gaara can't be Kazekage despite him killing ninjas everyday, just like I don't see anyone believing Nagato, someone who did far worse than Sasuke, wasn't redeemed

Point is its a shounen manga, you'll always see villains redeemed and everyone being ok with it, except few exceptions that will believe otherwise when the former bad guy will do some selfless action

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @shahdan

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Last edited by shahdan; December 26, 2012 at 04:21 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    [/spoiler]

Spoiler show
    Madara never said that it was his ems that can detect/see hashirama's mokuton bunshin. He was clearly stated that t'was the power of his eyes. And madara's eyes/sharing an is entirely different to sasuke's eyes/sharingan in terms of power.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That means it was the EMS. Madara didn't have the Rinnegan when he fought Hashirama. Only the EMS. And there's no way his basic eyes are more effective than his Sharingan eyes.

And no, Madara's and Sasuke's eyes aren't that different in terms of power. Just ask Kurama. The one thing seperating Sasuke and Madara's doujutsu prowess is time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, maybe time and experience.

Madara fought hashirama more than once. So maybe it wasn't just his eye power but his experience itself to hashirama's mokuton bunshin.

But anyway, does madara's rinnegan was activated when he seen that bunshin of naruto?

New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast