Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Second Round: Battle Royale 7

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Round: Battle Royale 7

I think the point is, the only thing we actually, truly saw from X Drake was him getting 1-shotted by a Pacifista laser.

So based on that, I think he deserves to be eliminated this round.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

not saying that i permit your oppinion, just want to point out that this happened over 2 years ago aaand lucky roo didnt show anything more astonishing:P
    eidt:
    @ darkprince: I cant disagree with your oppinion. Its reasonable, logic, and legit. But since it doesnt make my oppinion obsolete, so i tend to stay with mine ^^

regarding:
    Quote Quote:
    about Mr. Arashi's comment; Luffy has opposed Big Mom too, so that means he has very power to oppose a Yonkou? like Whitebeard or Shanks
    Well, actually yes, since he is THE protagonist and he will beat everyone So thats a bad example, we cant really judge luffys real power anyways. Its the standard shonen protagonist syndrome... beat the crap out of lower folks, get owned like crap, own back and make your opponent look like crap.^^

edit2:
    regarding drakes estimated power after the timeskip: Maybe its just my imagination, but something around 400mio should be realistic, since the way he was introduced made him at least look like one of the stronger ones. Not to mention the original bounty. So luffy, law and kid are definitely above him, maybe hawkins aswell, but that should be it.
    If we take the estimated 400+-50, its not that far away from jinbei or even the highest bounty so far ever (revealed): Ace.
    Yeah this is a strech and definitely a pure guessing, still ...
    On the other hand, i do know that bounty isnt always a direct way to measure combat capabilitys, as we all know.
    Btw: Thats something that bugged me for a long time: Why does no one of the yonkous crews seem to have a bounty? Not talking about pekoms for instance, but about shanks and whitebeards top-commanders/members.... Maybe oda just knew he will mess up the estimated powerlevels, since there are so many characters
    Last edited by Pigov; December 11, 2012 at 06:32 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

well atleast roo won his only fight so far

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pigov View Post
    Well, actually yes, since he is THE protagonist and he will beat everyone So thats a bad example, we cant really judge luffys real power anyways. Its the standard shonen protagonist syndrome... beat the crap out of lower folks, get owned like crap, own back and make your opponent look like crap.^^
    because he is protagonist, he will beat everyone, eventually. but he isn't strong enough to beat everyone right now.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, i'm feeling important xd

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sachsenhesse View Post
    well atleast roo won his only fight so far
    And you can assume that he shot him with a haki-bullet, cause he was probably one of the top-bandits! That should prove, Roo has haki!

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3