Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Round: Battle Royale 8

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Second Round: Battle Royale 8

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Round: Battle Royale 8

hahahahah sorry kaku. I want to vote for hawkins, but I know Kuma and Shanks would make this round. Crocodile is close but I don't think he is there yet.
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely Shanks and Crocodile. If Kuma still had a human brain, I'd probably go for him over Crocodile. I don't think a Pacifista, even one with Kuma's DF, stands a chance against Crocodile. Human ingenuity can make a huge difference in a fight against a machine, imo.

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lostromos's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leonsagara View Post
    I don't think a Pacifista, even one with Kuma's DF, stands a chance against Crocodile. Human ingenuity can make a huge difference in a fight against a machine, imo.
    I also think Crocodile would win for the reason stated above. Also guys , do you think Kuma would be able to hit/injure Crocodile in a potential fight between them now? Kuma now is Machine. Machines have no 'Will' . Would be able Kuma to injure Crocodile or any other Logia now? When he was still human I suppose he Knew COA ( I am just speculating, it's never proven , but someone on his level should know it)

Is possible, a 100% machine ,without anything left of it's human nature, to possess any Kind of Haki? ( not sure if there is thread regarding this , so I took the opportunity with this fight to bring it on.

Tell me what you think

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely Shanks and Crocodile. If Kuma still had a human brain, I'd probably go for him over Crocodile. I don't think a Pacifista, even one with Kuma's DF, stands a chance against Crocodile. Human ingenuity can make a huge difference in a fight against a machine, imo.
    Sir, i love seeing logic. I'm so agreed with your post.

Shanks and Crocodile to me.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Shanks and Kuma. Being one of the Yonkou and stopping Akainus attack is enough for Shanks to pass. Kuma is my second choice based on his actions on Thirller Bark and Sabaody Archipelago. He can repel anything he touches, teleport himself and others, shoot laser beams, has very resistant body so i doubt that any of the other three could beat him, even Crocodile.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sir_rocky View Post
    Shanks and Kuma. Being one of the Yonkou and stopping Akainus attack is enough for Shanks to pass. Kuma is my second choice based on his actions on Thirller Bark and Sabaody Archipelago. He can repel anything he touches, teleport himself and others, shoot laser beams, has very resistant body so i doubt that any of the other three could beat him, even Crocodile.
    How is that effective against Crocodile again ? Nothing Kuma showed could harm Crocodile... Unless he suddenly discovers Croco's weakness, which he can't since he have no mind, he won't be able to injure him...

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    How is that effective against Crocodile again ? Nothing Kuma showed could harm Crocodile... Unless he suddenly discovers Croco's weakness, which he can't since he have no mind, he won't be able to injure him...
    We saw that Kuma can repel air, pain, exhaustion so why wouldn't he be able to repel Crocodile when he turns into sand? And Vegapunk could have put a database in his head with all the known pirates with their abilities and weaknesses. It was shown that pacifista can identify pirates, even when they are disguised and tell their bounty so why wouldn't it be possible that they have other information about them?

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

kuma is bullshit here thanks to mr. croc

croc and shanks all day long ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm.... I thought about this a while... This is what I came up with. Shanks goes thru at #1, being a Yonkou and stopping Akainu easily.

But the decision now is between Kuma and Crocodile.

I guess it could go either way, since Kuma is now using a robot brain, and Croc's a logia, BUT...
    I don't see how Croc can deal any real damage to Kuma. Kuma's body is robotic/metal, so it won't get damaged easily. Plus, Kuma's super fast, thanks to being able to essentially teleport himself. And he should be able to repel any poison that Croc has (if he even needs to with his robotic body). And the metal he's made out of doesn't contain water, so there's not much for Croc to dry out.

Basically, I don't see how either can do much damage to each other.

But where Kuma has an advantage is being able to send other people flying far away. So for example, he might send Croc flying into the water. Also, Kuma being a robot and a Shichibukai, he should have all the data about Croc's weakness. And being armed with lasers, he might be able to melt Croc's sand, turning him into glass or something.

So I think Kuma might have the edge over Croc in this fight.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to go for Shanks and Kuma. Kuma wins over Croc because of his ridiculous DF abilities, and I doubt that the lack of a brain is going to affect him much, I'm sure Vegapunk has some ridiculous AI capabilities loaded into Kuma. No that it matter much, I don't see how Croc does anything against Kuma's DF.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

how can u send something fly, that u cant touch? croc could send him with sables, or uses his intangbility to prepare a damn sandarena where he can burry him

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Shanks wins the group with ease. the second strongest is much trickier though. I'd say its between Hawkins & Kuma. Voted Hawkins though.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

shanks is the strongest,he may even win against the other 4 together. btw,kuma is surely the strongest of the other 4: he can teleport,and his power is amazing,the metal he is made of is too hard,not to mention he can even shoot beams now. crocodile and hawkins don't stande a chance against him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Precisely my reason for choosing Croc over Kuma. Plus, the determination to win can be very important, and Croc definitely has more of it than robot Kuma.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    shanks is the strongest,he may even win against the other 4 together. btw,kuma is surely the strongest of the other 4: he can teleport,and his power is amazing,the metal he is made of is too hard,not to mention he can even shoot beams now. crocodile and hawkins don't stande a chance against him.
    DF usually have crazy abilities. How does Kuma attack Croc? Repel the sand? Burn it into glass? Not really, he has to wait for Croc to solidify for an attack, and aim for a counter. Assuming he doesn't have haki as a pacifista, at least. On the other hand, Croc's Sables is strong enough to cut him IMO.

Or Croc can just suck up all of Kuma's oil
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast