Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: HSDK Chapter 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK Chapter 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions

The latest chapter is out! Discuss it here.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions

Welll.... the only thing I really look forward in regard to miu's fight with rimi is the actual release of miu's dou ki. This chapter was overall repetitive. I mean, we already had the last chapter with rimi getting an advantage and miu somehow dealing with it. Now we see rimi being conclussively faster than miu however miu responded by reading her movements with ki... which is only marginally different from predicting her movements the way she did during their first encounter. Can't miu just use her own dou ki and hand rimi her ass already? I don't mind miu fighting at all however rimi is a horrible character. She is completely uninteresting, she is completely delusional and batshit stupid. Why in gods name would another lunatic fighting for love be interesting? I do wonder why exactly rimi isn't hurt by her ki. She just awoke it and so far it does not seem like it actually has caused her any of the inconvenient it has caused miu so far. I guess in the end miu's ki would simply be that much larger than rimi's once properly awakened?

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    She just awoke it and so far it does not seem like it actually has caused her any of the inconvenient it has caused miu so far. I guess in the end miu's ki would simply be that much larger than rimi's once properly awakened?
    Well, that might due to the fact Miu JUST recently started training to control her Dou Ki with Ma, and we cant cant ascertain at the moment if she finished that training or not. On the flip side Rimi has been in the mountains for an undisclosed amount of time (probably weeks) training exclusively to awaken and control her own Dou Ki. That might be the key reason here.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Miu's Dou Ki is larger in general. Rimi stated so while talking to Ryuto when she first returned from the mountains. She mentioned Kensei said her own Dou Ki is almost as much as Miu's I believe.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I think its her delusional nature that makes her appear to look stupid. She might be an intelligent person for all we know
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was even more boring than the previous one. Seriously i dont think anyone cares about this particular fight, besides it is extremely predictable and repetitive... Rimi releases power starts beating Miu... then Miu releases power and gets the advantage oh wait Rimi still has another power up to get her ahead again oh wait Miu can counter that with another ability.... So freaking annoying get it over with this garbage already and move to a more interesting fight.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
    This chapter was even more boring than the previous one. Seriously i dont think anyone cares about this particular fight, besides it is extremely predictable and repetitive... Rimi releases power starts beating Miu... then Miu releases power and gets the advantage oh wait Rimi still has another power up to get her ahead again oh wait Miu can counter that with another ability.... So freaking annoying get it over with this garbage already and move to a more interesting fight.
    True words bro, don't forget the Takeda vs Lugh exchange of punch-grapple.

I was for a moment scared of Rimi defating Miu, but Yomi can't win because that would mean the death of someone from the alliance and beating is not considered a win for Yomi.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems our minds speak as one considering this chapter and fight. It was considered to be interesting because of their rivalry and Kensei's training, but it was made incredibly boring and repetitive so that I now have zero interest in this fight, even less than last week. I hope Kenichi and Berserker will compensate by making an awesome fight.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like how strong this Rimi girl is now. How can she catch up to Miu of all people? Does this mean that Kenichi is finally stronger than Miu?

I want to see some Chikage in action. I want to know how strong she really is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GomuGomu_Getsuga View Post
    I don't like how strong this Rimi girl is now. How can she catch up to Miu of all people? Does this mean that Kenichi is finally stronger than Miu?
    I'm afraid not. Rimi is using her amazing superior quickness to land hits on Miu. There's nothing really special about that. If anything it suggests she has a lot more greater speed than Kenichi to do so. However, that wouldn't necessarily mean she is a more superior fighter than Kenichi. Speed is just one factor here. From all evidence gathered it can still be concluded that Miu has greater strength, instincts, skill, talent, endurance, experience etc over Rimi. Rimi only has speed and talent perhaps experience (no way to tell for sure how long she's been practicing martial arts) over Kenichi IMO, so those two factors alone wouldn't be enough to insinuate that she is an overall better fighter than Kenichi. There's not enough proof in the pudding . The only reason why she's been challenging Miu so hard up to this point is because of her speed which is not very impressive in itself. However, she hasn't been very successful considering Miu has a counter measure to effectively deal with all of Rimi's speed increases whether it be releasing her limiters, using a special move, or reading her Ki Miu has got it handled. Very soon you'll see Rimi get her delusional ass handed to her on a silver platter once Miu decides to pull out all the stops (Dou Ki release) Anyway my point is Rimi having superior speed and talent over Kenichi does not make her a stronger fighter than him considering all the other factors that have to be weighed in as well. She's still inferior to Kenichi in my books. Also, Kenichi is so considerably weaker than Miu it makes me want to laugh my fucking brains out. We are 500 chapters in, and Kenichi is still not even Miu's equal in fighting prowess. Entertaining the thought of him being stronger than Miu would be seriously unwise. I could go into specifics as to why Kenichi doesn't even hold a candle to Miu, but that would take too long. Want proof? All you have to do is look at every point in the manga where Kenichi got considerably stronger or received a exceptional power-up, and you'll see how the manga to my extreme dislike repeatedly shows the reader that Miu is still top dog. Two examples for instance would be the Kingdom of Tidat arc or this.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; December 08, 2012 at 01:42 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it means kenichi has in any ways caught up to miu. We saw her beating the shit out of her but a few chapters ago and it took her 3 regular hits to kill kenichi during the junazad arc.... This just means rimi is THAT strong. We have to consider both of them just keep powering up DBZ style and we have no idea whatsoever at what level precisely they would be before starting their never ending powerups nor we know at what level they are fighting now (although rimi without her boots should by all intents and purposes be faster than every other disciple class fighter in the manga by a reasonably large margin) nor how many they have left.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think it means kenichi has in any ways caught up to miu. We saw her beating the shit out of her but a few chapters ago and it took her 3 regular hits to kill kenichi during the junazad arc.... This just means rimi is THAT strong. We have to consider both of them just keep powering up DBZ style and we have no idea whatsoever at what level precisely they would be before starting their never ending powerups nor we know at what level they are fighting now (although rimi without her boots should by all intents and purposes be faster than every other disciple class fighter in the manga by a reasonably large margin) nor how many they have left.
    Yeah but put in consideration that kenichi did not used his full power to fight miu because of you know he loves her, she's a girl blah blah blah, and im not saying that rimi is weak, I'm saying that she's not as strong as miu is, even if she's faster miu has a lot of tecniques that can defeat rimi, just like when she used "rittoku no kan" in the CD arc. Miu is about to destroy rimi you just wait and see.
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just don't like how Rimi has become so strong as to bring out Miu's full power. Could a serious Kenichi even touch Miu? By what I have seen Rimi should be stronger than Berserk.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Rimi is just delusional. She can't beat Miu. It's not all about awakening Ki, there's also some experience involved when it comes to fighting. And I think it's safe to say that Miu has more.

But yeah, I hope this fight ends soon. Tired of fanservice fest. I'm more interested in Ken vs Berserker and even more in Sieg vs Natsu.
    Last edited by Razh; December 10, 2012 at 09:28 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    Yeah but put in consideration that kenichi did not used his full power to fight miu because of you know he loves her, she's a girl blah blah blah, and im not saying that rimi is weak, I'm saying that she's not as strong as miu is, even if she's faster miu has a lot of tecniques that can defeat rimi, just like when she used "rittoku no kan" in the CD arc. Miu is about to destroy rimi you just wait and see.
    Well, kenichi's endurance has nothing to do with him going all out. Kenichi is the single most resilient disciple class fighter and even then miu could apparently kill him without even special techniques, her power was something which even kenichi's defenses had trouble dealing with. Miu is certainly going to rip rimi appart eventually, there is a reason kenichi's goal is still to catch up to her. Once miu releases her own dou ki rimi should be in quite a bit of trouble.

New Reply