Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: The 'ones' who know everything...

  1. #1
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    650
    Post Thanks / Like

    The 'ones' who know everything...


    The Sage's Sons...

    Why?

    1) They started the war between the Uchiha and the Senju...so they'd be the only ones of course to know some solution or something like that...

    2) They're the only ones that make sense right now...it can't be the Sage because he's just one person...it's the "ONE'S" who know everything. The sage died and his two sons carried on his lineage...the older son was the one to betray the younger.


    How is this even plausible?

    1) The scroll Suigetsu found was owned by the 2nd person to ever develop Edo Tensei. Sureeee Kabuto was able to modify the technique, but Orochimaru still knows something that Kabuto doesn't know about it...and that leads to...#2

    2) The Journey Sasuke and Orochimaru may have gone on was to maybe...find the bodies and the maybe the equipment needed to Edo Tensei them...or revive with whatever jutsu is on that miracle scroll.


    Why did I choose the two brothers and why do I think they'll help decide the end of this war...?

    1) The Juubi isn't going to be defeated by just the Ninja alliance and Naruto...no way....there has to be some outside force...

    2) Just look at Naruto Chapter 612....18 pages of ninjas making concrete...that the Juubi just shakes off when they're done.

    3) They're probably the only ones on par with Madara and Hashirama...

    4) They've inherited the wisdom of the Sage...


    What other crazy predictions do I have...?

    1) Some way...some how...the Sage is going to end up showing up if Naruto is the one to defeat Madara, Obito, and the Juubi...(maybe even Sasuke...), I don't know how but...I just have a strange feeling he's going to show up the same way Minato and Kushina appeared when Naruto was on the brink of surrender to Kurama.

    2) Orochimaru is never going to die. That's just it...he's spread his body into so many forms....so many people....he may just end up being the future villain for whoever surpasses Naruto's generation...maybe Naruto's kids...

    2.1) I mean just look at what happened after Itachi supposedly sucked up Orochimaru in that Susano'O vial...there was that white snake that left Sasuke...that alone could of carried Orochimaru's essence and he could of easily been revived somehow...


    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    If you have any ideas, feel free to share.
    Last edited by narutotheory; December 07, 2012 at 07:29 PM.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post

    The Sage's Sons...

    Why?

    1) They started the war between the Uchiha and the Senju...so they'd be the only ones of course to know some solution or something like that...

    2) They're the only ones that make sense right now...it can't be the Sage because he's just one person...it's the "ONE'S" who know everything. The sage died and his two sons carried on his lineage...the older son was the one to betray the younger.


    How is this even plausible?

    1) The scroll Suigetsu found was owned by the 2nd person to ever develop Edo Tensei. Sureeee Kabuto was able to modify the technique, but Orochimaru still knows something that Kabuto doesn't know about it...and that leads to...#2

    2) The Journey Sasuke and Orochimaru may have gone on was to maybe...find the bodies and the maybe the equipment needed to Edo Tensei them...or revive with whatever jutsu is on that miracle scroll.


    Why did I choose the two brothers and why do I think they'll help decide the end of this war...?

    1) The Juubi isn't going to be defeated by just the Ninja alliance and Naruto...no way....there has to be some outside force...

    2) Just look at Naruto Chapter 612....18 pages of ninjas making concrete...that the Juubi just shakes off when they're done.

    3) They're probably the only ones on par with Madara and Hashirama...

    4) They've inherited the wisdom of the Sage...
    .
    Here is the problem with that. It doesn't fit into the narrative. The Jyuubi and Madara have to be defeated by Naruto, the Ninja Alliance, and Obito when he likely turns and converts to Narutism. The Ninja Alliance is all five villages working together in harmony. Something even Madara didn't think was ever possible. It flies in the face of his Eye of the Moon plan. The Jyuubi symbolizes all the hate of the world. It might be cliche, but is has to be defeated by the forces of good. Not two dead sages.

    This is about this generation and Naruto taking care of the problem.

    Dragging two dead guys up and having them decide the war goes against everything we have seen. It would be horrible.
    Last edited by Jessie; December 08, 2012 at 12:12 AM.

  4. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Milan
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,064
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Aren't the "ones" Obito and Madara, because it would make sense.
    They do know a lot about the ninja world.

  5. #4
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,723
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Aren't the "ones" Obito and Madara, because it would make sense.
    They do know a lot about the ninja world.
    Obito knows nothing Madara doesn't know, so he couldn't be one of "them", as far as we stick with plurality.
    Madara is for sure older than anybody out there, but he isn't an ancient person coming back from centuries ago. Oonoki met him in person, so, it's not as if Madara could know everything about the ninja world in an objective way.

    I'm more troubled about the fact that Orochimaru immediately saw into what Sasuke was thinking. Surely, "the one who knows everything" must be an ongoing moniker for some time, so that Orochimaru realized the reference without an explanation.

  6. #5
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,267
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    The one who knows everything could still be Madara, who may have done a lot of research and gathered intels and information. He's lived a long time, he's had plenty of time to gain knowledge about stuff, even centuries before he was born. He wouldn't necessarily tell Tobi everything, but what was necessary to masquerade as Madara and to make sure the plan was a success.

    It could very well be the younger Sage too (body). Maybe that's one of the uses for the Uchiha cats - they protect and care for the younger Sage, who's immobile or can barely move. Could be like that for the older Sage instead as well. It'd also explain them knowing everything (the Uchiha might tell them stuff), and why we haven't seen them before. Maybe it'd explain how Madara got his knowledge and believes in Rikudou Sennin despite him being a legend.

  7. #6
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Why are we even debating this? Its obvious who this is... Sasuke is going to talk to Kishi himself.

  8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Milan
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,064
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Obito knows nothing Madara doesn't know, so he couldn't be one of "them", as far as we stick with plurality.
    Madara is for sure older than anybody out there, but he isn't an ancient person coming back from centuries ago. Oonoki met him in person, so, it's not as if Madara could know everything about the ninja world in an objective way.

    I'm more troubled about the fact that Orochimaru immediately saw into what Sasuke was thinking. Surely, "the one who knows everything" must be an ongoing moniker for some time, so that Orochimaru realized the reference without an explanation.
    But still it would make sense if it's them.
    As M3J said Madara is a very knowledgeable person and he has surely shared his intel with Obito.
    And besides I think there are not so many characters who could know the ninja world's secrets.

  10. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Them = sasuke's parents.

    The man who knows everything = madara.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

  11. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    812
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J
    what he said
    Far...Far too good to be true. This would make the manga actually...interesting. Unfortunately, an interesting story is not something Kishi is interested in, ATM.


  12. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Them = sasuke's parents.

    The man who knows everything = madara.
    So what the Scroll has the information of Madaras Edo Tensei(i am sure oro put a fail safe in )
    and what it also says btw i can revive your mom and dad?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  13. #11
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    I would be surprised, unpleasantly, if all-knowers were some long dead or even Madara. Madara has his blind spots and anyone long dead will only know as much as they would have learnt in life. (And frankly resurrected dead people seem to have become one of Kishi's crutches that I hope he leaves behind. Just makes for a boring story.)

    Instead, if it had to be someone(s) we've seen or heard of already, I'd say it has to be the animal sages. They seem to have been around since near the beginning of the ninja world. If it is them, I will hope it won't be restricted to the frogs and snakes that we already know about though.

    If not them, I'd bet on completely new someones.

  14. #12
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,723
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    But still it would make sense if it's them.
    As M3J said Madara is a very knowledgeable person and he has surely shared his intel with Obito.
    And besides I think there are not so many characters who could know the ninja world's secrets.
    He is indeed knowledgeable, but what's the point of bringing along Orochimaru, then?
    I can't really theorize anything at this point.

  15. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Milan
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,064
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    He is indeed knowledgeable, but what's the point of bringing along Orochimaru, then?
    I can't really theorize anything at this point.
    Didn't Orochimaru knew about Madara and Obito?
    That's the only option I came up with.

  16. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Didn't Orochimaru knew about Madara and Obito?
    That's the only option I came up with.
    Was it not Orochimaru who ET Madara ?

    and Orochimaru is the most knowledgeable person (which is why at the beginning i though oro was "the man who knows everything"_)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  17. #15
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,723
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Didn't Orochimaru knew about Madara and Obito?
    That's the only option I came up with.
    We may assume he did or he didn't, and in likelihood, he did. Without Sasuke even mentioning, he immediately understand who he was referring to, as well.
    But does it really matter? According to Suigetsu, there is a power that will help them control the world in that scroll. So, Sasuke seemingly has the tool in his hand and if he wants to talk to either Madara or Obito, they are out there.

    What is the thing only Orochimaru is capable of doing, that I wonder.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts