Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The 'ones' who know everything...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Didn't Orochimaru knew about Madara and Obito?
    That's the only option I came up with.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Oro said ( if I remember right ) that he knew everything since he was in Anko's body ( ) meaning he likely knows everything there is to know about Obito and Madara atm.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Oro said ( if I remember right ) that he knew everything since he was in Anko's body ( ) meaning he likely knows everything there is to know about Obito and Madara atm.
    Yes, but we are theorizing whether he knew about them all along, maybe when he was an Akatsuki member or later on.
    Probably he knew, as for Kabuto to get his hands on Uchiha Madara's body on his own is an unlikely feat.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys I don't know the right number of the chapter, but I do remember that Obito was really upset for the fact that Orochimaru knew about the Moon Eye plan, or at least the juubi.
    The scroll is proof of this, at least in my opinion.
    Thus it makes sense the fact that Orochimaru is bringing Sasuke to Obito and Madara.
    And by the way the sentence "the ones who know everything" was in a double page in which Madara and Obito were present.

@Blood: I think that Orochimaru knew about all of that I said above even before he was "killed" by Sasuke.
    Last edited by Zasz; December 09, 2012 at 03:23 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys I don't know the right number of the chapter, but I do remember that Obito was really upset for the fact that Orochimaru knew about the Moon Eye plan, or at least the juubi.
    Thus it makes sense the fact that Orochimaru is bringing Sasuke to Obito and Madara.
    And by the way the sentence "the ones who know everything" was in a double page in which Madara and Obito were present.

@Blood: I think that Orochimaru knew about all of that I said above even before he was "killed" by Sasuke.
    Possible.
    Also, he said something about taking him to a place he knows well. We may assume their first stop is not going to be the battlefield, but some place related to Uchiha, or maybe directly Konoha.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

He could have been upset because Orochimaru probably had a way to stop the plan, considering Orochimaru knew about Mokuton, Madara, and etc. Does Orochimaru know where Madara is, or just that he's free and still out there?

I still think it could be the elder or younger brother, since they'd know everything. It'd also explain Madara's knowledge on Rikudou Sennin as well. Though if it's an Uchiha hideout, then Orochimaru would be useless under the assumption that Sharingan is required to progress any further, or Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. But, Orochimaru did theorize EMS evolving into Rinnegan without reading the tablet.

Suigetsu did say that the info on that scroll could tip the war in their favor. It's either one hell of a knowledge or that person probably has that much power. Maybe it was a way to revive Madara in his prime while giving him Mokuton and Rinnegan?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru: "To a place you know well.."

Definitely the Uchiha village...

Sasuke: "I want to know everything from them"

Shock in Sasuke's face when Madara is mentioned...

The only 3 different sets of people I see it could possible be are... Madara and Obito, the Sage's sons....or Sasuke's Parents....if it's a new character then Kishi messed up big time...

It could never be Madara and Obito....they don't know every damn detail...and they aren't in a place where Sasuke knows well....they're in the middle of a destroyed forest...in the middle of nowhere....

It can't be Sasuke's parents...because they don't know every damn detail either....but they're remains are probably in the Uchiha Village...

Sage's sons seems most probable...

Well on the discussion of the first picture I put up....what places does Sasuke know very well?

A) Uchiha Village

B) Orochimaru's Hideouts...

C) Konoha

There aren't many....
    Last edited by narutotheory; December 09, 2012 at 05:23 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post

Orochimaru: "To a place you know well.."

Definitely the Uchiha village...

Sasuke: "I want to know everything from them"

Shock in Sasuke's face when Madara is mentioned...

The only 3 different sets of people I see it could possible be are... Madara and Obito, the Sage's sons....or Sasuke's Parents....if it's a new character then Kishi messed up big time...

It could never be Madara and Obito....they don't know every damn detail...and they aren't in a place where Sasuke knows well....they're in the middle of a destroyed forest...in the middle of nowhere....

It can't be Sasuke's parents...because they don't know every damn detail either....but they're remains are probably in the Uchiha Village...

Sage's sons seems most probable...

Well on the discussion of the first picture I put up....what places does Sasuke know very well?

A) Uchiha Village

B) Orochimaru's Hideouts...

C) Konoha

There aren't many....
    he was shocked hearing madaras name because he thought itachi undid the ET...so if madaras ET was still here that means Itachi failed his final mission .... Itachi died wanting to protect the village/world from the ET it was his dieing wish so sasuke is pissed that Madara is still here

on top of that Madara is a stain to the uchiha name.....Sasuke want sand for someone like him sticking around
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really have no ideal who the one that knows everything could be. At some point i would like for Sasuke to meet Madara, whether is for info or battle.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this is all in the annals of Konoha. There must be someone or a record somewhere of all the things that have happened. I mean there are probably more forbidden jutsus out there than ET. If I had to guess, they will resurrect someone to get those answers...I guess that will be way too exciting..

Whatever it is or whoever it is, Konoha will be in the middle of it....This Older brother vs Younger brother thing really came to light or to a head with Madara and Shodai and it will end with Sasuke and Naruto (Sasuke who is a few weeks/months older than Naruto)....
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belize
    Post Thanks / Like

What if in the scroll there is the edotensei to summon the real rikudou sennin??

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    2) Just look at Naruto Chapter 612....18 pages of ninjas making concrete...that the Juubi just shakes off when they're done.
    Just wanted to say - this may be the funniest line I've seen in a few weeks. That's the chapter in a nutshell. Well played, sir! lol

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

not sure who the ones who know everything are, or if they are going to be "brought back" with edo tensie or oro and sasuke are just going to read some ancient manuscripts

but ultimately i think this is going to lead sasuke to find out that madara and tobi are both at fault for the uchiha clans massacre, and danzou obviously

but with that being discovered, sasuke is going to take out every ounce of his frustration on madara and tobi

and he will come in right when naruto and others are about to get destroyed to help lend a hand and save the day

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bebarber View Post
    What if in the scroll there is the edotensei to summon the real rikudou sennin??
    Since we haven't still seen the face of the Sage, I guess it could be a possibility, but we can't be sure of it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its going to be a uzumaki....

their specialty/obsession: longevity of lives

So i am sure one or the other uzumaki actually got successful in this....

visit me here

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think pretty much every character hinted at being in the story will eventually come out. kishimoto also has to think about the longevity of the series after the series ends and the things that sell are more characters! look at dbz fighting games, they have pretty much every character in the entire series for play, the same will apply to naruto except we will have them in arcs, and the final game will have all characters and potentially characters that have never made it into the story.

so yeah, i agree the sons of so6p would be a good choice to revive and would also make for an interesting story.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast