Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The 'ones' who know everything...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Beelzeboss's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The 'ones' who know everything...

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    I think its going to be a uzumaki....

their specialty/obsession: longevity of lives

So i am sure one or the other uzumaki actually got successful in this....
    I was just reading old, very old chapters, and I think you might be on the right track.

"The one who understands everything", mentioned in Naruto 121. Obviously, Orochimaru meant to be the one to attain this, but hey, for all we know, there could be some immortal Rikudo's son out there.
    "Though our paths may differ... you must always live your lives with all your might!
    Never must you consider your own lives insignificant!
    Never in your lives must you forget the friends you held dear!"

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Major WMG but I think Sasuke is going to see nothing less than another Juubi!

The sharingan boasts different abilities for each eye yet the Juubi was always told to be a one-eyed god.

It was then that I realized the the Juubi in question is the eye of the moon! He can only cast Mugen Tsukuyomi but not Mugen Amaterasu!

If he could, Madara and Tobi would have had incinerated the alliance in the blink of an eye (literally).

There is another Juubi which is the eye of the sun and boasts the power to roast the entire world.

Suigetsu said that the thing he found would make Taka kings of the world and if it's indeed another Juubi and Sasuke (who is by far extremely associated with Amaterasu) becomes it's jinchuriki then nothing in the world will stop them.

Then you say "Wait a minute? If the Juubi is a mass of chakra with no feelings and the world was said to be made by the one they are fighting then why there should be another Juubi?".

Because the other Juubi is the creator of the spiritual world, whereas all chakra from the physical world was given life by the Moon Juubi, the Sun Juubi is the one which gives shape to all souls that came into life and records all their experience upon death.

They are the eyes of god responsible for all exhistence and are basically the core aspects of the Izanagi technique given shape. The sage understood how the freakin universe worked!

Sasuke is going to enter the spiritual realm and get the eye of the sun together with all the knowledge of every shinobi that ever lived. He is going to become more Sue than Madara could ever dream to become.

Also, have you ever wondered why the Edo Tensei gives unlimited chakra? It's because the zombies are being powered by the Sun Juubi which is essentially an unlimited battery of chakra like the Moon Juubi they are currently fighting.

What's even more frightening is that, if this theory is true, then both Juubi's eyes can be combined to summon god itself as a Susanoo bigger than the freakin earth.

EDIT:

This perfectly explains Orochimaru's life long goal, if the Sun Juubi holds the knowledge of every shinobi that ever lived then by giving Senju cells to Sasuke, awakening his Rinnegan and taking over his body to become the Sun Juubi's jinchuriki would grant Orochimaru exactly that.
    Last edited by 1337 haxor; January 03, 2013 at 04:04 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't it be funny if the one that knows everything would be... Nekobaa!
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-359-8/n...apter-354.html

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't remember that, and after the latest chapter, I am even more curious to see who he is.
    Surely must have something to do with the Rikoudo.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo
    Wouldn't it be funny if the one that knows everything would be... Nekobaa!
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-359-8/n...apter-354.html

Nothing would make me happier. I'm not even half-joking. Canonically, the nin-cats have been responsible for arming the Uchiha clan with ammo and weaponry for who knows how long. That means they know when they fought, who they fought, why they fought, and quite possibly have personal information about Sasuke's actual family.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzeboss View Post
    I was just reading old, very old chapters, and I think you might be on the right track.

"The one who understands everything", mentioned in Naruto 121. Obviously, Orochimaru meant to be the one to attain this, but hey, for all we know, there could be some immortal Rikudo's son out there.
    i've theorized that both sons are alive...but maybe in some suspended animation(like a genjutsu)/or sealed in an eternal battle(by the youngest brother...sacrifice like minato,hiruzen)...thru a death god tech

but,even by the bijuu there is no mention of their fates...it has always puzzled me why neither son went after the bijuu...
    maybe because they were not around long enough after rikudou died...

hashirama may have built the foundation of konoha atop of the tomb/shrine of these two...this would not be hard to believe seeing how the uchiha sacred tomb is within the same area as konoha....shrugs

but back to point,i can't see how anyone else besides the sons except rikudou could tell sasuke the answer to his questions.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

When Rikudou Sennin was alive, there wasn't the term Shinobi, nor there were villages.
    How could he possibly tell about what a village is, when there weren't any villages to begin with? It doesn't meet Sasuke's expectations in that sense.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto just made a whole speech about what it means to be a ninja. With that said, he's probably the best one to explain to him the answers he seeks. Some of them atleast. My guess is:

Sasuke meets some Uchiha who explains to him what it means to be a clansmen, aswell as a village. Afterwards he ends up in a fight, whether he's fighting whoever it is giving him the answers, or Orochimaru himself. Afterwards Taka ask him what he's gonna do and he replies "I still don't know what a ninja is, but I have an idea where I'll find out."

And thus he goes to fight Naruto.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

New Theory:

Sasuke will touch some hidden switch on the Uchiha Tablet and then he comes into a room with Hashiramas head floating inside a water tank. He's been kept alive and serves as a computer/battery to cast the detection barrier around Konoha. That of course means he knows about everything that is and was going on in the village... including the Uchiha Massacre and Obito secretly fapping to Rins pictures.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Why are we even debating this? Its obvious who this is... Sasuke is going to talk to Kishi himself.
    its true kashi know every thing and he is also powerful even madara is nothing against him. he can kill any one in one attack.
    if anyone want to know anything about naruto's ninja world he know everything and if he want to stop war he can do it easily so he is no 1 choice

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

i think Sasuke will meet village elders, and it will be revealed that they knew about Madara (and Obito and Rin) and had some common plot for world domination, or something. this revelation will make Sasuke ponder about what is village, what is clan, and he would decide to unite with Naruto. happy end.

---------- Post added January 30, 2013 at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was January 28, 2013 at 08:26 AM ----------

there are good news and there are bad news

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No need for this thread anymore...

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 88maroon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[/QUOTE]

this colored pic with the hokages is amazing... excited to see their explanations. maybe more flashbacks of them in battles. second hokage looks straight diesel!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this definitely caught me by surprise, i was not expecting who they were

i cannot wait to see what happens next

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3