Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hestia's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

3. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

@Lafa: batoto

Quote Quote:
    Horyang asks.
    Viole says that he can't tell him and that there's no reason for him to fight Horyang.
    Horyang attacks and deliberately misses.
    Viole tells his story.
    Quote Quote:
    FUG hid the "thing" in the second floor.
    They created a water tank to administer it.
    Because of the thing, the water inside the tank was a bit special.
    (Big shinheuhs and increased shinsoo control)

The thing was put inside Viole.
    He doesn't know how to awaken it or anything, as the FUG won't tell him what it is.
    Quote Quote:
    So this explains th weird power that was flowing into Baam during the Guardian's test.
    Quote Quote:
    Jinsung says that what they can give him now is only a small "part," but it will help Viole to choose his destiny when the time comes.

Shinheuhs also grow large when they enter the tank. I guess this explains Bull's size?
    Last edited by Monsterguy; December 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: adding more...

"How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, its the Tower of the Hand from Game of Thrones
    ThatoneGuy1277

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter, although neither the raw itself or the few translated bits we got explain whether or not the lobster is a living ignition weapon. I guess you can assume it is, but assuming is always a risky business. Plus, as Baam says that he's not able to willingly activate it, it seems rather different than the Arm of the Devil, as Horyang seemingly instantly had use of it and there was also a visible sign of it (the wing); Baam doesn't have any exterior sign of a living ignition weapon. The full tl and the afterword will probably clear things up to a good extent. The Right Hand of the Devil seems more powerful (at least in terms of the size of the energy discharge and everything, although the wing was quite large just as the Devil wing, than I expected and Baam got some good use out of Blue Oar in two situations, although he then allowed Horyang to miss on purpose.

Then Horyang left to go find Cassano, but Koon (sporting a nice new outfit, far better than that sailor thing he had on a bit ago), Ran, and Novick have beat him to the punch, finding someone who is probably Cassano standing on the middle finger of a gigantic left hand.

It was curious to see that we're seeing regulars use methods of transportation more often now.

I was heavily disappointed in the art this chapter.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; December 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Duzy's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I was heavily disappointed in the art this chapter.
    On the contrary, I feel (and with this chapter as well) that the art is steadily becoming more consistent.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duzy View Post
    On the contrary, I feel (and with this chapter as well) that the art is steadily becoming more consistent.
    Well, I can agree with that. Lately, the art has been consistently of one quality level, but it's a lower quality level than we had come to expect from SIU in general. Some chapters would dip in quality now and then, but the art was generally of a high level, with things being defined and not looking only half-assed. The faces used to have a huge amount of detail, but now, they're looking kind of quickly done.

Look at the panel where Baam's falling through the water, it's awfully drawn. Look at the panel remembering his friends. I know that at times in S1, the art did look a bit wonky at times, but the characters just look poorly drawn in that panel. Just look at Androssi. Her whole appearance seems poorly done and eyes are terrible.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or is Koon wearing a jedi outfit? With the whole death star thing from before the TS and now this we can assume that SIU is a pretty big star wars fan, wouldn't be surprised to see Koon's father wearing a vader mask and uttering the famous phrase.

It's nice how Baam actually showed some emotion in this chapter, seems Teddy has grown on him over the 2 years. With Teddy's tragic past and now with him leaving, I'm starting to think that he'll be killed off soon. Seems as though Teddy will act as the link between the new team and the old team, but I wonder if Koon/Teddy will recognise the other's connection to Baam.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Duzy's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Look at the panel remembering his friends. I know that at times in S1, the art did look a bit wonky at times, but the characters just look poorly drawn in that panel. Just look at Androssi. Her whole appearance seems poorly done and eyes are terrible.
    Here's a funny thing. I was wondering whether not to include the panel with Androssi et al. in my reply, cause it indeed was subpar compared to the rest, but then I let it go because it was the only one that bothered me, and featured Koon and Hatsu in some quirky argument. I say quirky even though the translation is still yet to come . The quirkiness comes hand in hand with sketchy way to draw things when it omes to SIU.

Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

A really fast, low quality translation is already out !!!

Check it out:
    http://nomanga.com/tower_of_god/v2-43/2/

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Hurry up and take it out Violet" LOL Fantastic.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

"If you can't show it to me I'll have to take it out by force." And then he rushes him. LOL Oh man, this is the funniest chapter ever.
    ThatoneGuy1277

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The less than polished tl is just hilarious.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

lol

People trying to read the chapter overloaded the site.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess the site lives up to its name now that it crashed - there really is no manga to read there

And I've been thinking about "hurry up and take it out" for quite some time - reminds me of
    Last edited by 0Xellos; December 16, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, really wanted to read the crappy translation

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, I can agree with that. Lately, the art has been consistently of one quality level, but it's a lower quality level than we had come to expect from SIU in general. Some chapters would dip in quality now and then, but the art was generally of a high level, with things being defined and not looking only half-assed. The faces used to have a huge amount of detail, but now, they're looking kind of quickly done.

Look at the panel where Baam's falling through the water, it's awfully drawn. Look at the panel remembering his friends. I know that at times in S1, the art did look a bit wonky at times, but the characters just look poorly drawn in that panel. Just look at Androssi. Her whole appearance seems poorly done and eyes are terrible.
    do you have any thing positive to say than bashing on the art style ?

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast