Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Is Noblesse Coming to Its End?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Noblesse Coming to Its End?

Hey there. I was looking for new manhwa for a while and found "Ability". It was pretty... decent. First thing I noticed was that it's similar to Noblesse. Very. Evil aura drawn the same. Similar faces and their expressions. Overally, style was the same. I checked the authors. The same. Art is done by the same person, just as story.

And now, my question is: Is Noblesse going to end soon? Why bother starting new (very good so far) manhwa, if they have second successful work?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Noblesse coming to its end?

Hello, Duniak!

That, I don't know. I don't have Korean skill and I don't know where I can find such information from... If we take a look at the current arc of Noblesse, it does have the aura of being "final". In this arc we see nobles and humans from Union interacting and fighting more with each other. However I don't see it ending so soon yet, feels like there can be more going from this.

My random guess will be that the authors are preparing for a new hits after Noblesse ends. This way they can take time with the introduction chapters of Ability, keeping readers ready for more when they have time to write for it.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Hey there. I was looking for new manhwa for a while and found "Ability". It was pretty... decent. First thing I noticed was that it's similar to Noblesse. Very. Evil aura drawn the same. Similar faces and their expressions. Overally, style was the same. I checked the authors. The same. Art is done by the same person, just as story.

And now, my question is: Is Noblesse going to end soon? Why bother starting new (very good so far) manhwa, if they have second successful work?
    I don't really know either but I do have some semi-educated guesses

Considering how many Elders are left in the Union, and that the Traitors haven't even really emerged yet. I have to think that Noblesse has, at the least, 150 chapters left and that's assuming the story is back-loaded to tie everything off with a short war between Lukedonia and the Union and the the story will end with Raizel's death. Which I think to be unlikely.

I could be wrong but I suspect Raizel will die (most likely when the first of the traitors shows up), pass on the his power or soul weapon. Then the series will refocus on a new Noblesse for the remainder of the story. If that's the way it goes we'd be looking at 200 more chapters, minimum.

------------------------------------------------

As for Ability.

I don't know why authors split their attention between multiple projects but it's not uncommon. My favorite novelist has done it... twice now(which drives me insane.) Maybe the variety helps their creative process or something.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think it will end soon . i mean there r 10 elder remaining and we haven't seen 1 real werewolf so i think it will have 200+ chapter remaining

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the pay for web artists is pretty low compared to manga/manhwa artists. Ability was started to support authors.
    No one would end a manga when its popularity is at its peak. Also, I think the main plot of Noblesse have just started.

The end is too far away......

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh cool, I didn't know they were working on another series, too! I guess there's another series I need to read now.

But yeah, like strixflash said, I think one motivation could be getting another project for some income. Or maybe they just wanted to do something different. Regardless, I'd be surprised if Noblesse ends soon. It doesn't feel like it should end yet, but maybe it's wishful thinking.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BlackLeggedDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

There should be many chapters before Noblesse ends. There will be many fights that will be able to span across a long part of time. I wouldn't worry about this ending anytime soon.

New Reply