Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Looking for manga artist

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for manga artist

Hey guys I'm looking for someone who wants to work on a manga series with me for fun, and maybe if it goes really well we could submit for publishing somewhere (I hope it goes this well)

The story is called Circus Roo. It is set in the mid 1800 and the main character is a young 14 year old boy who is the son of a well respected and which noble. The young boy has always wanted to go outside and travel the world on adventures and the sort. Sadly his father sees differently and believes his son should spend his time sutdying and learning how to become a good buisness man to oneday take over the family. But oneday the boy musters up the courage and sneaks oyt of his house. While wanderring through the streets he finds a poster for a circus. The boy goes to see the circus and is amazed and inspired to make it his dream to join them and travel the world with them. The boy rusn awway from home and joins the circus under the stage name works along side a young girl named Kanga to form the acrobatic duo KangaRoo

So I am always open to new ideas and input. I'm also an easy guy to work with so if anybody has an interest feel free to email me austinino12@hotmail.ca or leave me a message here.

I also have several main characters layed out and I will post them below.

Characters
    Elijiah/Roo:
    Roo is the main protagonist of the series. He is the son of a rich noble. He is around 14 years old. He has Medium length Brown hair and Green eyes. His circus costume is acrobatic tights.

Kanga:
    A 14 year girl. She is Roo's circus partner. Her costume is tights matching Roo's except they have frills on them. She has Long blonde hair. She is happy and cheerful most of the time. She is flexible and agile.

Sebastian: Roo's 17 year old brother. He is trustworthy and very protective of Elijiah/Roo, he has long flowing Brown hair and is considered handsome by all of the ladies. He is very charismatic and able to get people to do what he wants them to do. He usually dresses in nice
    noble clothes.

Star:
    The ring master of the circus.he stage-manages the performance, introduces the various acts, and guides the audience through the entertainment experience. He is the oldest member of the group and acts as a big brother to all of them. He has short hair that is covered up by his hat the majority of the time. He also has a star tattooed on his left cheek. He is a strong leader who deals with all of the finacial and business stuff about the circus.
    Last edited by austinino12; December 09, 2012 at 11:25 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for manga artist

im an artist show me your work in full amd i will think about it

New Reply