Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin 41 Discussion / 42 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Knifeshade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 41 Discussion / 42 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    I don't think it is the same Ymir, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it is someone like her mother who would also be named Ymir.
    I was thinking back to Christa's flashback, and what Ymir said. And being the heiress to something important. But ultimately thrown out. Ymir notes she's alike. Could be a clue that she's meant to be the Ymir but didn't in the end and was cast away. Maybe there are other "Ymirs" out there, as I said. Though I don't know if we're getting into clones or not.

Then again, she could be the Ymir, but stripped of her 'position', maybe a shell of her former self. But she doesn't seem very unique from what we've been shown thus far. No special hax abilities and even her titan form looks inferior to what Annie and Eren could muster.
    -

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 41 Discussion / 42 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Knifeshade View Post
    I was thinking back to Christa's flashback, and what Ymir said. And being the heiress to something important. But ultimately thrown out. Ymir notes she's alike. Could be a clue that she's meant to be the Ymir but didn't in the end and was cast away. Maybe there are other "Ymirs" out there, as I said. Though I don't know if we're getting into clones or not.

Then again, she could be the Ymir, but stripped of her 'position', maybe a shell of her former self. But she doesn't seem very unique from what we've been shown thus far. No special hax abilities and even her titan form looks inferior to what Annie and Eren could muster.
    I read Ymir's statement that she is similar to Christa in that she has a past that she might regret/be ashamed of, but she isn't running from it by changing her name or pretending to be someone else. I suppose the comparison could be more literal, but it definitely doesn't have to be.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3