Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 218 Spoiler Thread

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I... I just finished reading it and I don't really have anything to say except that Hoshino is a genius and that was kind of amazing.

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time now, omg. And I... am just like, blown away right now.

[And it said March issue, so does that mean we get a chapter next month too? (because this was the Feb issue, wasn't it?)]

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything became so fucked up in this manga, that we don't know who's evil and who's good now, and I love it !
    The Earl is creepy... Shit, so much potential for the manga but because of the release

It was a nice chapter, although that fucking Johnny should die or something, I'm getting tired of his BS
    Now only one thing I hope we'll get soon is who is the wielder of the Heart, I'm getting curious to know who is he/she

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

An older-looking Road protecting a sleeping Mana from Nea.

Some creepy looking dude spying on Road/Mana/Nea.

Mana and the Earl in the same scene yet again (this also happened when Mana was brought back as an akuma, and during Reverse 3 when the Earl confronted Mana at the circus).

Who and what is Mana? I'm so confused right now. At least there will be a chapter next month!

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I didnt understand a shit from this chapter. But the drawings were amazingly good!

I've got some problems: who is the girl with the black hair? Allen's mum? Then Road? His sister? I think I just confused the mother with Mana from time to time... Seriously, I think I'll need a map in order to understand all this...

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohh my I am more confused than ever and I was not expecting spoilers/chapter so soon, I must admit it is a very pleasant surprise. I feel like we got so much info this chapter that in the end it isn't that much because it's so vague. Cant wait till next month, hopefully hoshino is feeling well enough we dont get any surprise hiatus!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said previously.... it will be a mindfuckfest and I was right :P we seriously need a family tree explanation now... like are Nea and Mana real brothers... if so then who is Road to them ? sister ?

I dont know who is road holding... is it the mother... or is it sleeping mana... and Nea planed to kill him so he could take his spot... hard to tell... anyway look at neah's eyes... one is looking down... while other is big and kinda looking into empty space... its like he's beign controled by someone.... maybe that;s the point of 14th he can be swayed to someones side and is no under the Noah serve Earl rule

hmm what if that scene with mana in the field... is the scene from 35years back...Mana survived and everyone is dead besies Earl and Road... since before the flashback Mana was screaming and mostly crying to Nea who was on he ground not moving... its like he died there...and so in the field Earl said "it was your fault that everyone died"

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ying_su View Post
    I've got some problems: who is the girl with the black hair? Allen's mum? Then Road? His sister? I think I just confused the mother with Mana from time to time... Seriously, I think I'll need a map in order to understand all this...
    I think that's Mana and Nea's mom. I wonder who the old man was though. Maybe it's the grandpa? One thing for sure, the family is messed up >.>

I agree that chapter was pretty intense especially the ending. My prediction is continuation of Allen/Nea's fight with the earl.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get anything anymore... Could someone please explain me what just happened? =(

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member fuff's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I don't get anything anymore... Could someone please explain me what just happened? =(
    i need an explaining to!! is the person road is holding mana?? or is that person mana/neah's mom??? so is the earl a different person? did he tell mana to call his mom back after she was killed so that he can turn to an akuma??

i think this is what happened..neah kills the mom and mana goes out to get revenge, and then some kind of truth is revealed as to why neah did it or he got balmed and that spying guy did it...??? what if neah is the earl? also is road mana and neah's sister?maybe theres a second mana..aka the guy spying....cause he looks like the guy who took care of allen/earls current human form?? myabe thats neah/mana's dad???

btw i dont think its older road...she looks the same to me
    Last edited by fuff; December 29, 2012 at 06:47 PM.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

Q1: Who is the old guy?
    Q2: Who is the guy in the bed? http://mangastream.com/read/dgrayman/90685737/17 We've got Road, Nea... and?
    Q3: Mana cries because Nea is dead. Nea wants to kill the guy in pag 17. Everything is because of Mana. The mum dies and the Earl is around. I can list the first 100 decimals of pi. None of this gives me answers.
    Q4: What the hell did Mana?

Back to pag6, chp 214: Q5: Cyrus=Earl=New head of the Campbell familly=A weirdo?
    (((Q6: Tikk?...)))

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ying_su; December 29, 2012 at 06:51 PM.

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Alice Cavallari's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone could tell me...What the hell is going on here!!? I don't know yet who is Mana or Nea (talking about the drawing) and now Hoshino put the things like this! May God. This chapter took me by surprise and it's a horrible mixture of everything and nothing, but I love it! That old man who appears around the end I think is young Bookman... Anyway... the drawing is beautiful and I think I'm going to read it again hoping to understand more. please ignore my horrible orthography
    Last edited by Alice Cavallari; December 30, 2012 at 09:47 PM.
    Just make it shine..

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You don't think that old man is Bookman from 35 years ago do ya?

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Mys's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's safe to say, we're all pretty confused here haha. Love this chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

THE WILL OF D IS ALIVE AND WELL

Edit: Seriously though, I always wondered what the D. in D.Gray Man stood for, I guess it's Mana/Nea's family name? Confusing chapter, but a ton of revelations which should become clear in the coming chapters. So excited!
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast