Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

D Gray Man DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray-man!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter HERE and find translations HERE.
    Last edited by riki; December 29, 2012 at 06:38 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

Would anyone mind telling what Imouto-san said (#939) in 2ch's spoiler thread?
    Last edited by non-chan; December 29, 2012 at 03:31 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member verduister's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

^
    Quote Quote:
    妹 ◆lOoG5hDLWs :2012/12/29(土) 16:52:28.95 ID:???
    うぬぅ
    今回バレ難しいぞ

伯爵にとってアレン=マナでアレン敵認定したのか
    アレンを助けるジョニー=マナでジョニーを敵認定したのかどっちだ?
    Apparently the chapter is difficult to explain. But it seems the Earl, Allen and Johnny appear

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 218 Spoiler Thread

As some of you know, this was posted after the post with tripcode. We've seen this happening before (one post with tripcode, rest without), but marking as pending for now.

Credits: 2cher, MH
    Source: 2ch
    Verification: Confirmed
    Spoiler show

Last edited by riki; December 29, 2012 at 09:50 AM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

7. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANA MANA DA-DEE-DEE-DU-DUM MANA MANA DA-DU-BEE-DUUU
    I've already forgiven you Johnny because that was beautiful although I don't understand one thing!

See you in a few hours (after I've recovered)
    Last edited by relory; December 29, 2012 at 05:25 AM.
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

hmmm there is some fight between Allen and Earl... crushing throught building walls and such... allen suffers from the electic shock of the handcuffs... earl is like ballon becoming big and scary... but when allen was on the ground the human him apperantly inside was crying...

johnny carries allen on back or drags him somehow...and there is a reminder of allen beign on manas back.... something happened and allen begun synhronizing with earl (and maybe there is road in the chapter ling in bed mostly sleeping and looking at something) and allen got a flashback of nea's memory.... apprently neah saw the countbell or someone that killed his and manas mother in their house where they were born.....

and at the end... allen wakes up and starts talking or hearing mana.... and starts to tell lots of Mana mana mana lines... chapter ends... like allens conciousness becomes even more swallowed... hard to tell

hmm the last line at the end of chapter is really interesting...as it sugests that "mana is the root of all evil" XD so maybe it was mana who killed their mother... or he snapped becouse of what he saw and become evil...GOD need RAW XD
    Last edited by Zibi234; December 29, 2012 at 05:41 AM.

10. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

From what I gathered from the spoiler, this is a BOMBSHELL chapter. Hopefully the spoiler's real.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Curse Priest's blog post "confirms" that the spoiler is real.
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

14. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ketorin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by relory View Post
    THANK YOU SO MUCH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANA MANA DA-DEE-DEE-DU-DUM MANA MANA DA-DU-BEE-DUUU
    I've already forgiven you Johnny because that was beautiful although I don't understand one thing!

See you in a few hours (after I've recovered)

I'm never going to think of Mana's name now without singing that, lol XD

Yay! Thanks for the spoiler! I was worried we were not going to have one again.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member verduister's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the spoilers! Though I think I'm gonna wait for the raw to come out if I don't cave first

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

yep by looking at the curse priest page... I can say its the same shit... well earlier it was spoiler so a general summary... and curse piest is a "script" so all text lines... sound effects and such... more details

but so far its more like 1/3 of the scipt... so far earl is playing grow grow and hunt on allen... allen still has the feather arm so his innocence is uncooperative so far... lots of running and avoiding ^^ while beign kinda mind raped at the same time xD so yeah its interesting

edit:

well the cursed prised ot the rest of the script... and damn its interesting and it seems long... lots lots lots of text... and personaly I have no damn idea who is the one that talks.... its all around mana and the past... its like Mana inside allens head is talking... or Neah is giving the talk and explains stuff.... while Earl puts all the blame on Mana that everything is his fault... couseing allen to stand up turn around with his face all in rage by hearing it...

I talk about problems of "who is talking" becouse there is a line that says that somone was happy to travel with allen...and little by little see his smile.... that mana played clown becouse he wanted to bring smiles on peoples heart that come from deep inside... (so hard to tell if it was mana , neah or earl talking xD)

and there was another line that said "that allen bite the fruit of the past and chewed on it.... while the same fruit for earl was posion".... so seriously hard to tell who is dooing the talking

hmmm there is a problem in all this.... becouse it said that mana was sleeping long... and when he woke up he looked soo different (mostly he grow up)... he saw couched mother under that tree but she was not responding...he saw a fat person with strange big hat above her.... and noticed that mother was dead...hollow eyes and blood coming from mouth

and I guess mana recoginized that the fat person was also Mana... not sure about this but if its truth then "talk about mindfuck" XD

well earl mentions durring the sunhronization with allen.... that he shouldnt remember this...that he throught he got rid of it... mostly talking about him getting rid of past memories...

hmmm the flashback is made from few parts... in one part thre is even road (no idea if her orginal first body or the 35y ago one) sitting next to sleeping mana with someone staining above the bed looking down on road....

god need raw... lots of emotions in this one... and lots of flashbacks... as allen cant move his body for some reason... johnny is trapped under some debris mostly unconcisous...

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

CHAPTER IS OUT !!!!!!!!! http://mangastream.com/read/dgrayman/90685737/1
    Last edited by Zibi234; December 29, 2012 at 01:41 PM.

19. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that was so fast and unexpected. Thank you so much Mangastream!

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm the script sure made the chapter look long... but in reality it was quite short 19-20pages... and im sooo damn confused... who is road holding (mostly tyki and it was the night where neah started to kill his family I guess)... who is that old dude (maybe lord campbell the first Earl)

and so I guess Earl isnt mana... as he didnt remember it at all... and he looks like mana.... but what if Earl and Allen fell under the same thing and they got younger.... I mean the dude was old and he turned to the age similar to mana.... while allen was in his 20-30s and turned into a kid

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im confused, is allen mana or is earl mana?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

My brain just got screwed.
    I feel short-circuits in my head.

Mana is the Earl's son?
    And brother of Road?

What a bomb!

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

And i think Road was holding the mother.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast