Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 145

Thread: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

  1. #61
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kharth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    My, what an amazing chapter !

    Can't wait for the next one.

    I don't think the old guy is bookman. He looks to tall for that. Unless Bookman Sr. shrink with time and it remembered me this part about an old man who knew about the 14th http://www.mangareader.net/210-15228...apter-137.html

    They might be related !

    I hope Hoshino will provide more answers soon

  2. #62
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tragerstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    ...I feel like someone just spiked my drink. What the holy hell.

  3. #63
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Country
    Jamaica
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kharth View Post
    My, what an amazing chapter !

    Can't wait for the next one.

    I don't think the old guy is bookman. He looks to tall for that. Unless Bookman Sr. shrink with time and it remembered me this part about an old man who knew about the 14th http://www.mangareader.net/210-15228...apter-137.html

    They might be related !

    I hope Hoshino will provide more answers soon
    I think so too especially since that guy didn't have Bookman's signature black mascara around his eyes. I think this arc was meant to be the one where we should be the most confused cause it deals with alot of personal details about the 14th but I'm willing to bet that the upcomming Bookman arc will bring alot of closure to some things as well as it should make for some better theories ^^.

  4. #64
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Roux23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    If Road told Allen that Nea fought for Mana why would Nea attack Mana?
    I think that when Whisely asked Road about why Tykki looked like "that person" he was talking about Mana, because damn do they look alike!
    The Earl forgetting Mana's name makes complete sense now as to why he didn't realize who Mana was when Allen made him an Akuma even more so by a different last name, Walker.
    So Mana probably is not going to turn out to be the Earl.
    Earlier in the Manga a younger Nea asks his mother if ****** the weirdo is the new head of the family, I think the Earl is going to be apart of their immediate family, which would explain why the Earl looks some what like Mana, either their Uncle or for a real complicated situation their father.
    Road is probably holding Mana but I dont think she is protecting him from Nea, it could of just been a quick glimpse and then it goes back to what happens, Mana walking through the field to the Earl who attacked their mother, Mana was probably hurt by the Earl and found by Road and she was just protecting him from anyone that came near.
    There has to be a reason why Road was the only Noah not killed by the 14th, love or relative who knows so far but I think when the 14th died she chose to follow the Earl because she figured nothing was left, also it does say that apart of their memory as Noahs was missing/lost.

  5. #65
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,661
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    looking at the chapter again it seems the person road is holding is the mother because she/he looks similar to the one the earl killed.

  6. #66
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KitforKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Hiya, guys! The insanity that was this chapter finally inspired me to stop lurking and get in on the theories/feelings jam. This chapter...just...

    Johnny, even though others had doubt, I always believed in you. And Mana is officially much prettier than both Allen AND Kanda. I didn’t even know that was possible.

    I still believe the Earl is Mana, though. This is what currently makes the most sense to me, anyway:

    -the Earl of Millennium is passed from father to their son, who is usually an only child
    -Nea and Mana were born twins
    -the older Mana thus had to inherit the earldom (perhaps this is related to his chronic illness?)
    -this left Nea, who still had Noah genes, as the odd “fourteenth” Noah
    -Nea and Mana, who were raised by their mother with kindness and such, hated the Noah life and resented their father
    -Daddy Earl, aka the creepy guy, blamed the mother and killed her
    -the memory of Mana shielding Nea comes from an altercation between Nea and their father
    -gentle Mana in particular suffered knowing that he would have to become the next Earl
    -Nea tried his best to comfort his brother, as seen in flashbacks from the Alma arc
    -however, it was still too much for Mana to take
    -the promise that Nea made to Mana was likely to kill him before he became the earl and to stop the Noah. This is why Nea killed most of the Noah and tried to kill Mana
    -when Nea tried to fulfill his promise, he was killed instead, possibly due to Mana’s Noah memory taking over. He left the words “never stop walking” to encourage Mana not to lose hope.
    -Mana, driven mad by guilt and grief, ran away from Daddy Earl, but was pursued. This is why Mana seems to be hiding from the Earl in the reverse novels. The reason why Mana seems to think he woke up an old man is because of his jumbled memory. He actually aged normally, but is blocking out the memories of what passed.
    -when Mana supposedly died was likely when the old Earl caught up with him. This would be when he became the new earl. He regained his memories of when he was sane, but his years on the run were still all jumbled up. The body in the grave was likely his “human side” or the just the part of him that took care of Allen.
    -now the Earl is pretty much a mess of conflicting desires. There’s the vicious Noah part of him, and there’s the part that just wants his brother back.

    This is my best guess. Thoughts? I hope that’s somewhat readable. >_<

  7. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #67
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ウ+エス+ア
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    A new chapter, two months in a row? Time to celebrate with another pictorial review!
    Hey, I'll use any excuse.

    "Come with us now, on a journey through time and space"

    Spoiler show


    Five zillion is too a real number.
    Bloomerwedgies. ... I .... I don't know what to say. That had to be ONE of the most FUNNIEST posts I've ever read in a long long time to a point that I can't even see this newest chapter in a serious mood now. My stomach was seriously hurting sooo much reading what you typed. You definitely deserve "most funny" award for the week. I never once equated the Earl's freaky blown up face to a hamster!!

    Five zillion? Make that 10 Zillion billion??

    Yeah, so I read through everyone's posts/theories. Caught up with everyone since my last time being here. *cries of joy*

    Here's my own input of observations/questions/speculations:

    1) So, the "smiley" Earl appearance is a costume/suit? (Which would make sense considering the whole "circus" theme...?)

    2) Allen and the Earl get jolts of joint flashbacks.

    3) Nea and Mana(?) got into a fight. Road is holding Mana and looking up at Nea in disdain.

    4) Behind the curtain looks almost like the Earl's human body watching in silence. Is he the uncle? (Even though, older!Mana looked similar too, that might've been just to throw us off the loop?)

    5) Mana coming across the Earl doing something terrible to the mom by making her "one with nature" (via the tree like in the "Romeo x Juliet" anime)?
    "Now, everything's gone back to the way it was...." Which would fulfill the Earl's goal of destroying humanity/God and plunge the earth back to its pre-human populated days. Thus, leaving "Adam" to be the only one in existence. The guy isn't the only villain in existence with that goal, but he's got immortality on his side if he can jump bodies so easily.

    At the same time, Mana and Nea's mother serves as a symbolic figure. She's the one who gave birth to them. In a sense, she's the one who gave birth to humanity. Well, I mean... Mothers make humans. >__> *ahem* (I recently saw Les' Miserables, and I kept thinking about the beginning like....... eeehh..) ........ I have to wonder if Hoshino will ever go back and bring up the name "Adam". I still feel that "Mana" is an intentional anagram of "Adam", with the "d" playing as an ironic role. At the same time, the names of "Allen" and "Nea" are connected intentionally. I'm forever CURIOUS about this, because it would be cool to have the names properly explained within the manga. I wouldn't be able to rest in peace if it wasn't so.

    6) The meaning of "D." from the manga's title has fully been resolved within the story, however, we still have the "d" in "Adam" as another connection.

    7) Mana "brought on" the tragedy. It's "all his fault". The cause of his mother's death is his fault. The Earl most likely tricked him somewhere.

    8) Who was it that woke up, exactly? One could easily say "Nea", but what if Nea and Allen sort of..... I don't know how to put it...? Their consciousnesses merged? O__o "What was that just now...!? Like a flashback...." What we know is Allen "witnessed" this this time. It's possible that he could possibly think these memories are his. Anyways, I'm just sitting here grinning thinking that Allen's going to be in a major head-banging of shocks once he actually "remembers" his "real" past with Nea and Mana. However, it's fun to see a "what if" Allen starts thinking he's really Nea. (i.e. Let the Noah memories over-take you, and the "current you" disappears. However, I don't think this will be the case with Allen if he can hold onto himself.)

    9) This chapter was thrilling.

    Now, what are you going to do, Allen/Nea? Punch the clown to death?


    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by KitforKat View Post
    Hiya, guys! The insanity that was this chapter finally inspired me to stop lurking and get in on the theories/feelings jam. This chapter...just...

    Johnny, even though others had doubt, I always believed in you. And Mana is officially much prettier than both Allen AND Kanda. I didn’t even know that was possible.

    I still believe the Earl is Mana, though. This is what currently makes the most sense to me, anyway:

    -the Earl of Millennium is passed from father to their son, who is usually an only child
    -Nea and Mana were born twins
    -the older Mana thus had to inherit the earldom (perhaps this is related to his chronic illness?)
    -this left Nea, who still had Noah genes, as the odd “fourteenth” Noah
    -Nea and Mana, who were raised by their mother with kindness and such, hated the Noah life and resented their father
    -Daddy Earl, aka the creepy guy, blamed the mother and killed her
    -the memory of Mana shielding Nea comes from an altercation between Nea and their father
    -gentle Mana in particular suffered knowing that he would have to become the next Earl
    -Nea tried his best to comfort his brother, as seen in flashbacks from the Alma arc
    -however, it was still too much for Mana to take
    -the promise that Nea made to Mana was likely to kill him before he became the earl and to stop the Noah. This is why Nea killed most of the Noah and tried to kill Mana
    -when Nea tried to fulfill his promise, he was killed instead, possibly due to Mana’s Noah memory taking over. He left the words “never stop walking” to encourage Mana not to lose hope.
    -Mana, driven mad by guilt and grief, ran away from Daddy Earl, but was pursued. This is why Mana seems to be hiding from the Earl in the reverse novels. The reason why Mana seems to think he woke up an old man is because of his jumbled memory. He actually aged normally, but is blocking out the memories of what passed.
    -when Mana supposedly died was likely when the old Earl caught up with him. This would be when he became the new earl. He regained his memories of when he was sane, but his years on the run were still all jumbled up. The body in the grave was likely his “human side” or the just the part of him that took care of Allen.
    -now the Earl is pretty much a mess of conflicting desires. There’s the vicious Noah part of him, and there’s the part that just wants his brother back.

    This is my best guess. Thoughts? I hope that’s somewhat readable. >_<
    Now, this is one of those theories that totally make sense using the common "twins" plot trope. (And this is kind of what I fear a little since this type of plot has been used in a dozen of stories making it kind of....predictable? Twin heirs. Only one can become the king. Even Pandora Hearts used this trope in its own way. Furthermore, Hoshino has a twin sister. ^_______________^ ....) I still like certain portions of your theory because that completely explains almost everything, thus, defeating the purpose of reading the rest of D.Gray-Man. On top of all that, we still need to know the "truth" of the war between the Noah and Innocence.

    However, the one "wild card" factor you forgot is how does Allen fit in with your theory? He existed 35 years ago with long red hair. We just know that Nea used Allen's body as its host (in order to hide from the Earl), however, the host (Allen) seemed to have been able to keep his own humanity. So, it ends up that Allen has two consciousnesses within him. Then, he forgets all about this. Unless, "Mana's curse" is another conscious of itself, then, that's really mind-boggling.

    Also, welcome to MH!! That's a very good first post. ^___^
    Last edited by tgirl; December 30, 2012 at 06:23 PM.

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #68
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Country
    Jamaica
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    looking at the chapter again it seems the person road is holding is the mother because she/he looks similar to the one the earl killed.
    First off lets remember that the Campbells are obviously a family tied by blood, so therefore all of them look alike. Not saying you are wrong,(though I think Road was cradeling Mana) but honestly we still can't really jump to any conclusion of that. Plus if you look at it Nea and Mana look like virtual twins, maybe Mana is Nea's older brother by just a couple seconds. Also we aren't really certain the Earl killed their mother, sure it looks that way but he was only standing over her dead body. Plus killing people just like that, really isn't the Earl's style if you know what I mean.

    @ KitforKat: Well, while i'm still skeptical about the full validity of some points in your theory I have to admit that I'm really falling in love with the family inheritance scheme and the part about there being two different Mana's, Mana Walker (the one who was resurrected as an akuma) and Mana Cambell (the mana who eventually becomes the Earl).

  11. #69
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Roux23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    why is Mana holding Nea saying im so sorry lol page 14

  12. #70
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Hi Everyone! I'm a little late with the reaction post but:

    Is Mana D. Campbell the

    "D." Of D.Gray-man!! Finally showing up??

    And I still can't get over Timcampy being dead. I'm glad this chapter showed Allen's meeting w/ the Earl instead of something else going on in the story. I was afraid in the last chapter that, after it mentioned the finders saying that the Earl showed up, that this chapter would not show their meeting and instead cover other characters. Also, I also forgot that the first of the month = new chapter <3

    ANYWAY, from this chapter, I'm first going to speculate/establish what I think I saw/my interpretation:

    1.All of the flashbacks were the Earl's Flashbacks, none were Allen/Nea's.
    -Reason: Allen was not in "Nea" mode. Also, to me, it just feels like they were all Earl's flashbacks from the way the angle/characters/everything was shown, and how surprised Allen was, "like a flashback..". Lastly, Allen will disappear the more he remembers about Nea/flashbacks, but this time that didn't happen, I think because it was all the Earl's.

    If you believe that, then what we saw and learned was:
    The Earl saw Mana crying over Nea's body.The Earl hates Mana, loves Nea. The Earl killed Nea's Mother possibly as revenge for Mana dying.

    We knew before that the two brothers were running from the world, with nowhere to turn, being rejected from all sides. Road taught us that Nea was fighting FOR Mana. Road also loves Allen unusually a lot, this could be linked to her loving Nea who resides in Allen, or her loving Allen the man who offered his body to the 14th for his reawakening, (or she just likes Allen, the one we know). Either way, Road is (probably secretly) on the side of the Campbell brothers/family, although the Earl hates Mana.


    Based on the hair, Road was hugging either Mana&Nea's mother or Mana. Nea has short hair, Mana has long hair, their mother has long hair. Since Mana was killed (suspiciously) by a wagon accident and Allen Walker buried him, it's probably not Mana that Road was hugging. It also definitely wasn't Nea, because in all the scenes we see him until his death, he has short hair. Probably it was M&N's mother.

    Road was hugging M&N's mother.
    So the question is, who was the one standing over Road and M&N's mother? The hair looks like either Nea or Tyki or maybe the Earl. So if it was the Earl, then was he angry at Road for protecting M&N's mother? Also who was the creepy man in the door way?

    ( Creepy man in door way = Bookman 35 years ago before balding? ? )


    Bigger Question:
    -Why could Allen and Earl synchronize like that? Is this related to their sword being the same?
    -Who is the Earl? A third family member of the Campbells? (that uncle?)

    I think because of the "D." in Mana's name, also because his history is the most mysterious so far, that he will turn out to be perhaps the most important character in D. Gray-man plot wise. I feel that he is the reason behind everything that occurred and that the importance of Nea being 14th is kind of a red herring. Also like mentioned in an earlier post, someone speculated that Mana's poor health might have other implications.

    In summary, to put the pieces together I think that Road was secretly on the side of Mana and Nea, while the Earl was hunting for Mana, because of something special about Mana that hasn't been revealed yet. Nea fought for Mana, however the Earl loved Nea. Perhaps while the Earl tried to kill Mana, he killed Nea by accident and was devastated when Nea was killed in the process of protecting Mana. The Earl then killed Nea and Mana's mother to make Mana suffer, was betrayed by Road when she attempted to protect their mother, and that scene was spied on, possibly by Bookman. Then through the sudden deaths of Nea and their mother, Mana went crazy.

    Sometime before Nea was killed, Cross and original Allen conspired to help Nea, the 14th and his reawakening and Allen offered his body as a vessal. Also Allen originally did not have innocence. And to Nea, both the Noah family and the Black order was his enemy, putting him in a situation similar to the one Allen Walker now faces.

    Whew.

    It's also interesting to note that the Noah family might have a conflict of interest between their Noah duties and their "human" side. Perhaps Road's relationship with the Campbells and the Earl's "love" for Nea is the result of a human relationship they had before something big happened and Nea tried to kill the Earl (and I speculate his change of heart was related to protecting Mana).

    Any thoughts?

  13. #71
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KitforKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by capricorn View Post
    @ KitforKat: Well, while i'm still skeptical about the full validity of some points in your theory I have to admit that I'm really falling in love with the family inheritance scheme and the part about there being two different Mana's, Mana Walker (the one who was resurrected as an akuma) and Mana Cambell (the mana who eventually becomes the Earl).
    Well, I'm just speculating. We're missing so many pieces it's the best we can do to guess at what's going on in this crazy manga. @__@ It makes it all the more delicious when Hoshino pulls a crazy twist and blows all of our little theories out of the water.

    @ tgirl Thanks a lot for the welcome! I've been enjoying these posts for a long time, and it's great to finally join in! To me, Allen was a friend of Nea and Mana who got pulled into the mess. And the whole "truth of the war" deal has been preying on my mind for a long time. It makes me think back to that flashback with the Earl, Road, Skinn and "the truth of this world" as well. (Link) Gaah! All these secrets! We just got this chapter and I'm already raring for February and the next one!

    I also think you mentioned Mama Campbell merging into the tree? If you look, I'm pretty sure her body is just slumped against it. It's dark, but you can see all of the details of her dress. I like your idea of her as a mother symbol. It fits nicely with what seems to be an association with earth and nature.

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #72
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nightchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Vietnam
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Wow. This chapter really gave me a headache. And I'm even more confused reading you guys' theories

  16. #73
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ウ+エス+ア
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KitforKat View Post
    @ tgirl Thanks a lot for the welcome! I've been enjoying these posts for a long time, and it's great to finally join in! To me, Allen was a friend of Nea and Mana who got pulled into the mess. And the whole "truth of the war" deal has been preying on my mind for a long time. It makes me think back to that flashback with the Earl, Road, Skinn and "the truth of this world" as well. (Link) Gaah! All these secrets! We just got this chapter and I'm already raring for February and the next one!

    I also think you mentioned Mama Campbell merging into the tree? If you look, I'm pretty sure her body is just slumped against it. It's dark, but you can see all of the details of her dress. I like your idea of her as a mother symbol. It fits nicely with what seems to be an association with earth and nature.
    Yeah. Just like you, I'm definitely anticipating the Feb + future releases with even higher excitement. With every chapter, we get small answers and bigger questions, which are all delicious. I completely forgot that the "true form of the world" or the "truth of the world" quote was used. That definitely equates to the "truth of the war", which we probably won't touch on until a bit later into the story. Whooo!! 7,000 years of Noah history! That must take up 600 libraries.... Bookman Sr. is still missing so he can't tell us. Booo... Let's go raid the Bookman family compound! ..... Wait, where in the wheatfield world is it!? Hoshino-sensei!! (゚´Д`゚)゚

    ^__^ And you're welcome. Feel free to keep mingling/theorizing with us any time you want.

    And you're completely right about the mother being slumped against the tree. I didn't take the proper time to look at the frames carefully and see that it's her clothing. The screentone almost threw me off. Thanks for correcting me! ^____^ (I think the Earl could easily smash her into the tree if he really wanted to. >__< Thankfully, he didn't.)

    The more I think about it though, what if Mana....almost turned the mother into an Akuma? o__o .... Then, Mana would be going through a similar kind of agony like what Allen went through with Mana, himself. Nea would definitely go crazy if Mana wished for the mother to come back alive. (Really just a random thought. I don't think the mother deserves such a sad fate beyond being killed by the Earl or some random Akuma...or....?)

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchild View Post
    Wow. This chapter really gave me a headache. And I'm even more confused reading you guys' theories
    Welcome to our forum and..............
    Spoiler show


    While I was making the brief meme above, I noticed something odd with the Earl's left eye.
    Spoiler show

    I rarely paid attention to his eyes, when he's in that form before, but now.... Something about how that scene was drawn bothers me a little in an interesting way. Throughout this chapter, his eyes were bulging and changing shapes. They were looking in different directions in order to show he's gone nuts. After this "awakening" process, .....something seems different? I don't think it's the glasses' reflection, because that eye was also going outside of the glasses earlier. Mmm... *shrugs* Or maybe it's nothing...
    Last edited by tgirl; December 31, 2012 at 01:58 AM.

  17. #74
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kalyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    New Zealand
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Well, I still think it was Nea at the end of the chapter there..
    Because when Allen woke up Nea's face was there all shocked(unless that was Mana ) just that the hair seemed kind of short and the facial expression.
    But I guess we'll see..
    All these theories are making me

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #75
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    hmmm I was wondering...what if we are looking the wrong way at the page where nea stands above sleeping mana like he was going to murder him....

    what if its the opposite.... I mean Mana went to the frield to find mother beign killed by Earl... then earl attacked mana but road saved him and brought him to the bed to treat him.... Neah come saw his brother hurt and not responding (maybe even learned what earl did to their mother)... and so he snapped stood up in anger while looking at mana of what earl did to him... what noah did to his family (maybe even looked at road with anger becouse she is a noah and serves earl...the person who hurt mana)

    so this moment was the turning point and the moment where he betrayed the earl and noah... and kinda started to kill them off one by one.... since mostly earl killed the mother becouse she was a normal human just like mana.... so by killing them everything was how it should be... and its "only noah family"

    generally like road said... neah fought for mana... and I guess she knows why neah betrayed and is just holding it in secret as its her private matter... I remember hre face expression in chapter 158 where she told tyki that neah tried to kill earl..... she had a sad face as she knows why (for mana and what earl did to him and their mom)

    neah mostly didnt make it to kill earl... but I guess he left road alive for a reason... maybe he knew that road wouldnt let anyone to kill mana till the time he reincarnates as she knows the truth of what happened.... road is the master od dreams so what if she was the one that erased Mana from earls memory to protect him (as she spends lots of time near earl bed when he has problems with falling asleep)

    I dont think that neah didnt killed road becouse he couldnt... but more like he had a special connection to her and couldnt kill her.... and this confirms sherils question "what was the 14th and roads relantionship"

    anyway time will tell... but the person at the end was mostly allen... allen was now aware that he was having a flashback and was wondering what the hell was that... but when earl started to yell manas name..... which is Allens "taboo" word he just snapped.... but question is if his innocence will help him out this time


    well other option is that he twin babies we saw...were not neah and mana... but those were the 2manas.... while neah was born next year after them :P one mana become earl while other was normal human... neah maybe prefered the human one as he was more fun :P
    Last edited by Zibi234; December 31, 2012 at 04:44 AM.

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts