Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 136 to 145 of 145

Thread: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

  1. #136
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Yes, that is probably how it works. This manga really emphasizes on memories. Usually the Noah memories are so strong the Noah easily take over their host. Seeing as the Noah have a cumulative memory of 7,000 thousand plus years, and though most of them have it scrambled now, the Noah's memories are still its overpowering.

    But Allen is our hero! So he'll pull through for us ! maybe
    And resolve things for the Noah once and for all

    Another thing...is anyone dissatisfied with the lack of backstory for those Noah who just popped out
    With monthly issues, I'm not too hopeful they'll get their story...

  2. #137
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by hopeandlight View Post
    Another thing...is anyone dissatisfied with the lack of backstory for those Noah who just popped out
    With monthly issues, I'm not too hopeful they'll get their story...
    Hoshino will probably explain their past when they are battling one of the exorcists. IIRC, she did it with Skinn though the twins weren't so clear though. Maybe she will do the same with the others. If not, a quick blurt would be nice too.

  3. #138
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    1,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Yeah, I expect only a quick little thing like for Skinn; OR like with the twins, she'll give some mysterious hints. Marie didn't really get a backstory either-- you just see him in Kanda's backstory (and elsewhere you can get his age and find out he's officially Austrian). We don't know how long Road has been in her current body as a Noah or anything about her really aside from that she was around for the events of 35 years ago, was "close" to the Campbells, and obviously remembers it all better than the Earl himself.

  4. #139
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Milky Way Galaxy
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    What exactly happend to the manga?

  5. #140
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    It's on hiatus because of authors health issues as far as I know.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #141
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kaite1211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe...
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kannazuki View Post
    We don't know how long Road has been in her current body as a Noah or anything about her really aside from that she was around for the events of 35 years ago, was "close" to the Campbells, and obviously remembers it all better than the Earl himself.
    Hmm, if that's the case, I wonder why something about 50 rings a bell concerning Road's length of time as a Noah...

    On another note, does anyone have an idea if DGM will be in the December issue?

  8. #142
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ウ+エス+ア
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    ^ A lot of people are on the belief that if there's no announcement in the previous issue of SQ, then, that means she's not ready to come back yet. However, we're having two interesting pieces of DGM news in spite of a lack of "announcement". Hoshino has made two different DGM covers. One of them is for Volume 24, and the other one is apparently for SQ in some way that even I don't know how that's going to go... (Maybe, a color insert minus a whole chapter that should've accompanied it?)

    We'll just have to wait and see by the time Halloween rolls by. :0

  9. #143
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,884
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tgirl View Post
    ^ A lot of people are on the belief that if there's no announcement in the previous issue of SQ, then, that means she's not ready to come back yet. However, we're having two interesting pieces of DGM news in spite of a lack of "announcement". Hoshino has made two different DGM covers. One of them is for Volume 24, and the other one is apparently for SQ in some way that even I don't know how that's going to go... (Maybe, a color insert minus a whole chapter that should've accompanied it?)

    We'll just have to wait and see by the time Halloween rolls by. :0
    Halloween would actually be a nice theme for D.Gray-Man to return in =o
    I guess by now that we know it won't be in the next issue though? or could it appear in a surprise maybe?

    I'm getting a little excited now, but I may just end up getting disapointed in the end, gotta loose this excitement until it's confirmed

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #144
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    1,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaite1211 View Post
    Hmm, if that's the case, I wonder why something about 50 rings a bell concerning Road's length of time as a Noah...

    On another note, does anyone have an idea if DGM will be in the December issue?
    I'm sorry, what do you mean by "50" exactly? I can't figure it out...

    Let's keep an eye on the DGM Hiatus and Jump SQ threads to see what we can learn from the next issue's table of contents (ToC).

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #145
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: DGM Chapter 218 Discussion/219 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kannazuki View Post
    I'm sorry, what do you mean by "50" exactly? I can't figure it out...

    Let's keep an eye on the DGM Hiatus and Jump SQ threads to see what we can learn from the next issue's table of contents (ToC).
    The only thing i can say about the 50 years is that its a low estimate. There is nowhere that it states that Road actually died at any point. So regardless of that the earl said hes the only one that didnt. Obviously there is a plot-hole there since hes Mana or whatever happened. But Road even if shes said to have died some time there is no telling when she reincarnated. Noahs are semi immortal.

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts