Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How Smoker will handle Vergo's Situation?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation How Smoker will handle Vergo's Situation?

Hey there,

Hope nothing similar to this thread has been set up yet. As it is a little bit off the plot I think it recieves an own discussion.

What do you people think, how smoker is going to handle the whole information regarding Flamingo being Joker and his close connection to Vergo, head of G5 ?

I think Smoker already recognised how deep the roots of DF is going inside the marines and also inside the WG. So what is he going to do next?

- Taking over G5 and move on as before, without giving away any information?

- Informing the 5 elders?

- Loosing his trust in the marines and WG and moving on all alone together with tashigi and his men? Maybe also supporting the Mugiwara x Law alliance?

- Joining Law x Mugiwara alliance as a third party?

- informing the higher ups just to find out that they already know and so they will try to elimenate Smoker, cause nobody should know!!

I think this whole plot around Smoker and his handling of this information will be crucial for the further development of the Story after the PH-Arc !!

Share your opinions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Smokers handling of Joker x Vergo

I'm sure he won't quit the marines. He's known for a long time that no institution is perfect, and is determined to sweep all those rotten marines.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...

I think Smoker will leave Luffy to take care of Doflamingo, then he and Tashigi will return the kids to their homes.

I guess maybe he'll be the next head of G-5. Or he could just get another promotion out of it, and become an Admiral. Not that he would care about rank or anything like that. He'll just keep going after pirates, rotten marines, or anyone else who he thinks is causing trouble.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice question. If Smoker helps or supports Luffy and Law beyond of Punk Hazard events, then we would know that Oda has been writing the manga fully drunk. But the guy is really serious with his work, so that won't happen at all. Smoker is a marine "hasta los huesos" (it means: even in his bones).

Because of that the Doflamingo part is easy: he would accuse Doflamingo of kidnaping children and of supporting Caesar in all his experiments.

But the Vergo part is difficult. I would say that he could keep simply quite, and wait for a better situation to reveal the true, if that is possible. For instance, maybe he would have better chances once Doflamingo gets beaten. Because the revelations of the many dark secrets behind Doflamingo's organization, could make Vergo's accusation believable.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that he might be content with vergo being cut in pieces and that he is aware he can't proove shit. He took this vergo situation personally and he will handle it personally
    Sorry for my Engrish...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rody naruto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Smoker will make Vergo the Harvey Dent of One piece.Yep!

Though,i wonder if the Shichibukai order will cease to exist if Doflamingo's doing get exposed because it has become quite an habbit now for its members to betray the government.
    "Fear is only an idea success is an awareness"
    Check out my DeviantART

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rody naruto View Post
    I think Smoker will make Vergo the Harvey Dent of One piece.Yep!

Though,i wonder if the Shichibukai order will cease to exist if Doflamingo's doing get exposed because it has become quite an habbit now for its members to betray the government.
    Shichibukai don't swear absolute loyalty to WG. It's a double-sided deal: Shichibukai must obey WG, but are free to do what they want (to a certain extent) otherwise and, most importantly, stay pirates. This deal also poses a risk to both sides: Shichibukai can rebel, but they're usually in higher risk in case they do that, (like when Jimbe refused to obey WG, he was thrown in prison directly).
    Erfworld

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I am pretty sure that whatever deal the warlords have agreed on with the world government,betrayal has nothing with it.When two party join forces both sides needs to get profit from it in order to maintain that agreement.And in this case,the government seems to loose moore than it is gaining from it.Frankly,it has been quite a number of Shichibukai that has betrayed the government in the last two year.Blackbeard's case his the best exemple.In my opinion if Smoker decides to inform the higher up,the existence of Seven warlord order could be in danger enless if the government is the one pulling the strings.
    Check out my DeviantART

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably Government will hide the whole deal and name Smoker as new superior.

Thing is that Smoker KNOWS that they know He knows (?) so I doubt He has another choice rather than act independent.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah!Given their pride they will probably covert this all thing up.But as far as to give Smoker an promotion i don't know.If you mean like the new superior of the G-5 then maybe.If you mean like an admiral i highly doubt it because he is way to weak for that and it would put a shame to that title.IMO he will probably do the usual and tell them to go screw themself.
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    Hmm...

I think Smoker will leave Luffy to take care of Doflamingo, then he and Tashigi will return the kids to their homes.

I guess maybe he'll be the next head of G-5. Or he could just get another promotion out of it, and become an Admiral. Not that he would care about rank or anything like that. He'll just keep going after pirates, rotten marines, or anyone else who he thinks is causing trouble.
    God no !

He's already too weak to be a vice-admiral, let alone being an actual admiral.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    He's already too weak to be a vice-admiral, let alone being an actual admiral.
    Are you to provide the official vice-admiral power scale for OP characters? If not, let go of posting nonsense, especially since Vergo was a monster on his own.

There is no need for a promotion though, wouldn't make really make sense plot wise.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Are you to provide the official vice-admiral power scale for OP characters? If not, let go of posting nonsense, especially since Vergo was a monster on his own.

There is no need for a promotion though, wouldn't make really make sense plot wise.
    Vergo ? Who said anything about him ? I don't really care how strong normal vice-admirals are. Smoker is in my opinion (which is based on facts mostly) the second biggest trash in OP world (second only to Caribou).
    Last edited by KingOfNight; December 13, 2012 at 10:44 AM.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Vergo ? Who said anything about him ? I don't really care how strong normal vice-admirals are. Smoker is in my opinion (which is based on facts mostly) the second biggest trash in OP world (second only to Caribou).
    Based on the facts we know about NW? There aren't many of those (except like crews of Yonkou).
    Vergo is a VA. You started talking about VA level. I wonder if you're just playing possum...
    On one hand, you say that Smoker is below normal VA level. On the other, you don't care about a normal VA level. That doesn't make sense to me.
    Erfworld

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: Uriel
    For all: We can all disagree as long as we still respect each other. Make your points without degrading, please.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast