Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you think of characters coming back?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like some characters to come back like Irene who may be alive

3 27.27%
  • Characters like Irene don't need to come back

1 9.09%
  • I'd like some dead characters to come back to life like Teresa

2 18.18%
  • Dead characters should stay dead

7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters you want to come back or to die

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Characters you want to come back or to die

What characters would like to see come back like Irene who may not be dead and who do you want to see come back to life or die? And how do you think this could happen.

I'd like Teresa to come back later in the story especially since other characters have been brought back so it makes sense Yagi would bring back such a popular character. And that the Organization would try to bring back such a powerful Claymore.

They brought back Cassandra who's body was in pieces so if they can get Teresas' head and body then there should be no reason they can't bring her back in the same way Cassandra was revived.

Tersea could serve the purpose of helping Miria's side fight the Dragon kin or the Organization which are 2 opponents that seem too powerful for Miria's side to beat without help.

Irene was not shown to be dead so maybe she will come back. Irene said she would grow back her arm but she said the arm would be weaker.

Irene could kick enemy's if she helped in a fight as her legs should still be strong. And she should still have enough skill to use a smaller sword to help in some fights even if her grown back arm is weaker.

I don't know if Isely can come back since the Abyss Feeders may have eaten all of him but if enough of his body is left maybe he could.

It may be possible to bring Teresa back to life as yoma flesh is put into a humans torso to make them a Claymore judging by Clare's stitched up scar on her body. Maybe they got Teresa's body and used flesh from it to make Clare a Claymore rather then just using Teresa's head.

If so then Teresa's head could be mostly or fully intact meaning its possible to revive her as she could regenerate flesh her body has lost. This seems possible if Teresa hasn't lost too much flesh on her body or head.
    Last edited by TimeMask; December 21, 2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: added some things

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

Quote Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
    What characters would like to see come back like Irene who may not be dead and who do you want to see come back to life or die? And how do you think this could happen.

I'd like Teresa to come back later in the story especially since other characters have been brought back so it makes sense Yagi would bring back such a popular character. And that the Organization would try to bring back such a powerful Claymore.

They brought back Cassandra who's body was in pieces so if they can get Teresas' head and body then there should be no reason they can't bring her back in the same way Cassandra was revived.

Tersea could serve the purpose of helping Miria's side fight the Dragon kin or the Organization which are 2 opponents that seem too powerful for Miria's side to beat without help.

Ilena (Irene) is a character who Yagi could easily bring back as she was not shown to be dead and she said she would regrow her arms but they would be weaker but her legs still should be strong so she could still help in some fights.

I don't know if Isely can come back since the Abyss Feeders may have eaten all of him but if enough of his body is left maybe he could.
    Roxanne - She is one of if not the most interesting Warrior ever and we know so little of her that i would love for her to come back
    on top of that she is the most attractive of any claymore in History so i would love to see her pretty face once more

Isely would be sweet if he came back only way i could see it is if someone/something intervened right before his death(but sadly i think he is gone) but Riful is sorta back so Isely has a chance aswell

i would put Riful aswell but we are still un sure if she is back or if its a new being

Edit: I think they used all of Teresas head to make claire(I.E. inside her scar is the head of Teresa) so In daes room there is a headless corpse of Teresa(that is assuming they went and got her body...but if they did then would they not notice Irenes missing body?)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i second what number12michael said i want Roxanne back too!! It would be cool to see how she treated the ghosts in a fight and what shed do when if saw Priscilla and how shed react!!

I really want Alicia and Beth back too, they were taken out too suddenly by Priscilla

I wouldnt mind seeing Luciela back too, i know she isnt technically dead and just in the Destroyer, but she interested me the most out of the three original abyssal ones, maybe it was because we didnt know an awful lot about her, but i thought she deserved a bit more "screen time" XD

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    i second what number12michael said i want Roxanne back too!! It would be cool to see how she treated the ghosts in a fight and what shed do when if saw Priscilla and how shed react!!

I really want Alicia and Beth back too, they were taken out too suddenly by Priscilla

I wouldnt mind seeing Luciela back too, i know she isnt technically dead and just in the Destroyer, but she interested me the most out of the three original abyssal ones, maybe it was because we didnt know an awful lot about her, but i thought she deserved a bit more "screen time" XD
    Yeah i would love to see Luciela again (wish we could have seen her and riful team up)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Yeah i would love to see Luciela again (wish we could have seen her and riful team up)
    Yup, she had a pretty interesting look to her. And a team up with Abyssal' would have been awesome

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, she had a pretty interesting look to her. And a team up with Abyssal' would have been awesome
    she could come back if she was expelled from the destroyer but i doubt it lol...i love all her "eating" jokes lol....there was some sexual tension between her and Isely?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

she could come back if she was expelled from the destroyer but i doubt it lol...i love all her "eating" jokes lol....there was some sexual tension between her and Isely?
    Hehe yep there was, although i think we should continue this line of convo in the Awakened thread our posts could get moved again

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehe yep there was, although i think we should continue this line of convo in the Awakened thread our posts could get moved again
    Heheheh i think your right seeya there

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Ilena she is one of my favorite and I have high hopes that Rapfaela left her to live.

Other than that dead people should stay dead for the sake of the story, bringing Teresa back would be cool but little stupid because every character ( even Clare ) are now ridiculously powerful. And bringing her back would break the already weak balance between remaining AB's and Claymores. In addition to that Teresa's remains are in Clare, so what would happened to Clare if Yagi is to return her into the story?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Ilena she is one of my favorite and I have high hopes that Rapfaela left her to live.

Other than that dead people should stay dead for the sake of the story, bringing Teresa back would be cool but little stupid because every character ( even Clare ) are now ridiculously powerful. And bringing her back would break the already weak balance between remaining AB's and Claymores. In addition to that Teresa's remains are in Clare, so what would happened to Clare if Yagi is to return her into the story?
    well from what Dae said you cant really bring the dead back.....as they are destined to awaken....so Teresa would awaken and break the balance of power and could kill ever warrior including clare...

But i to have high hopes that Irene was allowed to live(as she would know of Raphela and her sister) maybe she traded information...or maybe the n5 felt sorry for her...(and did she not say "i was told to watch out for your remaining arm".....or was that just in the anime?(as i am one of the people who found the anime first and then started the manga after i found out it was based on one)

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post

I would like to see Illena too, she was cool. And it would be interesting to see her interactions with the ghosts

And if teresa ever got revived, it would be terrible (i think) because isnt the whole reason of Clare's existence (as she says) is to kill Priscilla and avenge her? So bringign her back would make everything that Clare has done pointless right ? XD

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see Illena too, she was cool. And it would be interesting to see her interactions with the ghosts

And if teresa ever got revived, it would be terrible (i think) because isnt the whole reason of Clare's existence (as she says) is to kill Priscilla and avenge her? So bringign her back would make everything that Clare has done pointless right ? XD
    but it would open up Claire Vs Teresa and we could finally see if claire could surpass her?(and u know Teresa would not make it easy...maybe even give her shit for becoming a warrior .)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

but it would open up Claire Vs Teresa and we could finally see if claire could surpass her?(and u know Teresa would not make it easy...maybe even give her shit for becoming a warrior .)
    Teresa would make mincemeat out of Clare and then she would Awaken eventually, but if her old wounds opened wouldnt her head fall off ?? Imagine clare watching that again ?? And if Teresa Awakened she would probably blink at Priscilla and shed die XD

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Teresa would make mincemeat out of Clare and then she would Awaken eventually, but if her old wounds opened wouldnt her head fall off ?? Imagine clare watching that again ?? And if Teresa Awakened she would probably blink at Priscilla and shed die XD
    Roxanne and Hysterias wounds never opened back up.

i think that may have been do to the fact that cassy was in many pieces so she was kinda being held together and when she remember she lost control and began to fall apart?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Roxanne and Hysterias wounds never opened back up.

i think that may have been do to the fact that cassy was in many pieces so she was kinda being held together and when she remember she lost control and began to fall apart?
    Or maybe the Yoki that revived Cass was taken away when Raftela messed with her ?? And imagine Hysteria going to attack Miri in her warrior form and she falls apart and Roxanne? If her wounds opened it would have given us an idea of how she died!!!

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast