Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you think of characters coming back?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like some characters to come back like Irene who may be alive

3 27.27%
  • Characters like Irene don't need to come back

1 9.09%
  • I'd like some dead characters to come back to life like Teresa

2 18.18%
  • Dead characters should stay dead

7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters you want to come back or to die

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Or maybe the Yoki that revived Cass was taken away when Raftela messed with her ?? And imagine Hysteria going to attack Miri in her warrior form and she falls apart and Roxanne? If her wounds opened it would have given us an idea of how she died!!!
    yeah....and did Miria kill hysteria when she was in warrior form? cuz she fell on the ground but then got back up when she started awakening .. "i was sure i had ended her life"

But i would love to see Claire die at the end.

and i would not mind if the other top 8 got revived...(using prissys corpse once she dies?)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeah....and did Miria kill hysteria when she was in warrior form? cuz she fell on the ground but then got back up when she started awakening .. "i was sure i had ended her life"

and i would not mind if the other top 8 got revived...(using prissys corpse once she dies?)
    Yeah she killed her, but i think her body started instantly Awakening but it wouldnt have been noticable because of her death XD

I wonder if Claire will die though ??

there would only be four more revived however :/, and didnt i post something about that on 133 ?? ^^

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah she killed her, but i think her body started instantly Awakening but it wouldnt have been noticable because of her death XD

I wonder if Claire will die though ??

there would only be four more revived however :/, and didnt i post something about that on 133 ?? ^^
    yeah i think so ,,, your right u were the one who said he could use prissys corpse ^^

they could revive 5(personally i think they used the yoma inside of teresa but i could be wrong) but really we know what teresa looks like so i dont care if i ever see her again lol.....i wanna know what Sistina of the divine Oracle looked like and what she could do (i assume she was a n1 version of Galatea ...maybe she was the ultimate eye)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i think so ,,, your right u were the one who said he could use prissys corpse ^^

they could revive 5(personally i think they used the yoma inside of teresa but i could be wrong) but really we know what teresa looks like so i dont care if i ever see her again lol.....i wanna know what Sistina of the divine Oracle looked like and what she could do (i assume she was a n1 version of Galatea ...maybe she was the ultimate eye)
    I forgot about Teresa i was thinking about theylle be four new ones very bad habit of posting before i think

Maybe she can manipulate as many opponents Yoki as she wants ?? I imagine her being like Illena in appearence (minus the elf ears) and cant her name be translated as Sintina of Revelation ?? (i think it was said on Claymore Wik) And her name means "to cause to stand" so she can obviously control peoples movements

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot about Teresa i was thinking about theylle be four new ones very bad habit of posting before i think

Maybe she can manipulate as many opponents Yoki as she wants ?? I imagine her being like Illena in appearence (minus the elf ears) and cant her name be translated as Sintina of Revelation ?? (i think it was said on Claymore Wik) And her name means "to cause to stand" so she can obviously control peoples movements
    om the chapter i read it says "divine oracle" which makes me think she could see the future / predict peoples moves .... but controlling people would be sweet to...she could cause people to go over there limits

i would also not mind it if we could see Orsay again.....after the Teresa arc u never see him again

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

om the chapter i read it says "divine oracle" which makes me think she could see the future / predict peoples moves .... but controlling people would be sweet to...she could cause people to go over there limits

i would also not mind it if we could see Orsay again.....after the Teresa arc u never see him again
    Yeah, i imagine her to be able to synchronize Yoki with her opponents and fight on the defensive for a while until she understands theyre fighting style and then she can beat them

And what if the Org gets rid of those who cant control their warriors ??

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, i imagine her to be able to synchronize Yoki with her opponents and fight on the defensive for a while until she understands theyre fighting style and then she can beat them

And what if the Org gets rid of those who cant control their warriors ??
    could be he did fail to execute her

Love your sig i always like her dress(she was the best dressed)....T.T now i want lucy back

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

could be he did fail to execute her

Love your sig i always like her dress(she was the best dressed)....T.T now i want lucy back
    Yeah, or he might be working at the Awakened Factory before it was destroyed ??

Thanks ,i randomly thought of the words next to the pic but i think it suits her XD An Lucy was the best dressed Awakened :3

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, or he might be working at the Awakened Factory before it was destroyed ??

Thanks ,i randomly thought of the words next to the pic but i think it suits her XD An Lucy was the best dressed Awakened :3
    fits her well as she was known as "the failed experiment" and they failed to control her ( the whole point of soul link is to "control" the awakened being)

maybe i would still like to see him back in the story

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

fits her well as she was known as "the failed experiment" and they failed to control her ( the whole point of soul link is to "control" the awakened being)

maybe i would still like to see him back in the story
    Hehe

And i bet when Miria told Helen and Deneve to kill everyone in the Org they encounter, i bet they were thinking something like this "Crap we let all those guys at the factory get away !!" So mayb their concerned faces were because of that and not because of their unwillingness to kill humans XD

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehe

And i bet when Miria told Helen and Deneve to kill everyone in the Org they encounter, i bet they were thinking something like this "Crap we let all those guys at the factory get away !!" So mayb their concerned faces were because of that and not because of their unwillingness to kill humans XD
    haahaha could be.....and they said the place was empty right...(and Rimuto pretty much committed suicide ) do u really think the other Ghosts have what it takes to end human life? even if its the Organizations men? i doubt it

But now that i think of it RIMUTO i would love for him to come back to life ... now if only we knew what they did with his head?...maybe the put it on a spike as a warning to any remaining Org men?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

haahaha could be.....and they said the place was empty right...(and Rimuto pretty much committed suicide ) do u really think the other Ghosts have what it takes to end human life? even if its the Organizations men? i doubt it

But now that i think of it RIMUTO i would love for him to come back to life ... now if only we knew what they did with his head?...maybe the put it on a spike as a warning to any remaining Org men?
    I dont think the ghosts could do it, i mean even Miria thought it was bad enough that she spilled Human Blood. And Tabtha wasnt too sure either when Galatea questioned her.

And the Warriors are probably playing football with it right now

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think the ghosts could do it, i mean even Miria thought it was bad enough that she spilled Human Blood. And Tabtha wasnt too sure either when Galatea questioned her.

And the Warriors are probably playing football with it right now
    as sad as it is....i feel for Rimuto...he was just doing what he thought was the best course of action to ensure the safety and lives of his people....its the same thing Miria did when she attacked the Org...killing the men of the Org is the best thing she can do to ensure the safety of the warriors and humans of that land( she is no different from the Org men). and that is why i wish for him to come back

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

No.....just.....no.....
    It would be Mass Effect for me all over again...
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    No.....just.....no.....
    It would be Mass Effect for me all over again...
    i have no idea what that is...i assume the main person was annoying and horrible and ending up dieing at the end?(as clare is all those things and i hope she bites the big one)

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast