Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: What do you think of characters coming back?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like some characters to come back like Irene who may be alive

3 27.27%
  • Characters like Irene don't need to come back

1 9.09%
  • I'd like some dead characters to come back to life like Teresa

2 18.18%
  • Dead characters should stay dead

7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Characters you want to come back or to die

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i assumed they used the "yoma" that was inside of Teresa(as thats were her power would have came from)
    Yoma is put into a humans torso to make them a Claymore judging by Clare's stitched up scar on her body. So it makes more sense to me that they would get Teresa's body and use flesh from it to make Clare a Claymore rather then just using Teresa's head.

If so then Teresa's head could be fully intact meaning its possible to revive her as she could regenerate any flesh her body has lost providing its not a massive amount.

@BleachFan2010 we are technically on topic as we are talking about if its possible for Teresa to come back to life, so it should be OK to talk about this.

It would be interesting to see how Miria's side would react to Irene coming back, Miria once said Clare's arm must be from someone very powerful.
    Last edited by TimeMask; December 15, 2012 at 09:24 AM.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
    It would be interesting to see how Miria's side would react to Irene coming back, Miria once said Clare's arm must be from someone very powerful.
    I would love to see their Reaction to Illena too, and the way she fought

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I would love to see their Reaction to Illena too, and the way she fought
    my god her name is Irene get it right Bleach hahahaha ;P i joke i joke

but yeah i would love to hear what they have to say about her.....but it seems that Miria was shocked when she herd Teresas name(miria must have known of/ learned of Teresa ) i hope Irene comes back and Clare told her that they must both live so she can return the arm.....and that was just like clare and rakis promise so i think irene is alive and that we will be seeing her again....she may show up at the Org once she hears of its destruction
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

my god her name is Irene get it right Bleach hahahaha ;P i joke i joke

but yeah i would love to hear what they have to say about her.....but it seems that Miria was shocked when she herd Teresas name(miria must have known of/ learned of Teresa ) i hope Irene comes back and Clare told her that they must both live so she can return the arm.....and that was just like clare and rakis promise so i think irene is alive and that we will be seeing her again....she may show up at the Org once she hears of its destruction
    Im used to saying Illena haha i like the way it sound better than Irene

And imagine that ! Illena i aint changin how i say it haha :P Appearing in the fiht with the current Single Digits and other Warriors

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Im used to saying Illena haha i like the way it sound better than Irene

And imagine that ! Illena i aint changin how i say it haha :P Appearing in the fiht with the current Single Digits and other Warriors
    Yeah and Irene :P would say something like " i told you she is a enemy you cant beat on your own" or something to that effect lol.
    it would be nice to see her show up with the other single digits (tho i still hold on to the hope that Roxy is alive at the org or inside of cassys belly
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah and Irene :P would say something like " i told you she is a enemy you cant beat on your own" or something to that effect lol.
    it would be nice to see her show up with the other single digits (tho i still hold on to the hope that Roxy is alive at the org or inside of cassys belly
    I would love that, i could see Priscilla sending loads of tentacles at Clare and there all shredded to pieces and then Illena appearing inbetween Clare and Priscilla, with both Clare and Pris recognizing her yet no one else does. I would be nice to see the Single Digits of thise gen shine in a fight too, theyre nothing like other Single Digits weve seen in the story :/

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love that, i could see Priscilla sending loads of tentacles at Clare and there all shredded to pieces and then Illena appearing inbetween Clare and Priscilla, with both Clare and Pris recognizing her yet no one else does. I would be nice to see the Single Digits of thise gen shine in a fight too, theyre nothing like other Single Digits weve seen in the story :/
    yeah they seem to like each other (nina rachel and audrey seemed very chummy)

i would love that to happen and then when everyones like ..."who the hell is that" and clare would be "that....thats the true owner of this arm and its technique....former number 2....Qucik Sword Irene!".

and prissy would give a "oh Irene your still alive...i could have sworn i killed you....and whats this....you have 2 arms"(as i think Irene fled from raph....by jumping off the cliff and going over her limit(and bringing herself back making her a half awakened) and she regenerated both her arms back.....along with there full power!...as Irene had the power and conviction of a number 1....hell the Org knew how strong she was they even warned Raph about the QS..(and Raph was very well one of the strongest warriors)...( and i dont know if its just in the anime but dose Irene not say "with that kind of power why are you stuck at number5?"..."perhaps there is more to that scar then meets the eye?"---- it kinda sounded like she knew who raph was lol(a former number2 with the same power as her sister an AO).....and if the org feared that raph would awaken why would they not just kill her instead of telling her to "play dead" ?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah they seem to like each other (nina rachel and audrey seemed very chummy)

i would love that to happen and then when everyones like ..."who the hell is that" and clare would be "that....thats the true owner of this arm and its technique....former number 2....Qucik Sword Irene!".

and prissy would give a "oh Irene your still alive...i could have sworn i killed you....and whats this....you have 2 arms"(as i think Irene fled from raph....by jumping off the cliff and going over her limit(and bringing herself back making her a half awakened) and she regenerated both her arms back.....along with there full power!...as Irene had the power and conviction of a number 1....hell the Org knew how strong she was they even warned Raph about the QS..(and Raph was very well one of the strongest warriors)...( and i dont know if its just in the anime but dose Irene not say "with that kind of power why are you stuck at number5?"..."perhaps there is more to that scar then meets the eye?"---- it kinda sounded like she knew who raph was lol(a former number2 with the same power as her sister an AO).....and if the org feared that raph would awaken why would they not just kill her instead of telling her to "play dead" ?
    Yeah Audrey and Rachel were like the Noel/Sophia and Deneve/Helen of their Generation. Haha and i think Nina was probably a loner :P

Yeah i can Imagine Helen saying "Hey she can use the Quicksword too. You know her or something Clare?" lol typical Helen Reaction XD

And i think Illena said this "As strong as you are.. why have you stopped at Number 5?" So i think Illena probably didnt know who Raphaela was because she would have said why are you at rank 5 with so much power instead of asking why she stopped there And i really hope Yagi brings Illena back hell he did it with Miria when we saw her get butchered XD

And i think the Org thought attempting to kill Raph would push her other the limit, shed probably Awaken there and then . But can Raphaela's Yoki field sense more than Yoki or can it also sense other things enetering it ??

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread was deleted by accident it seems but I asked to get the thread back, I remade the poll.

And i think Illena said this "As strong as you are.. why have you stopped at Number 5?" So i think Illena probably didnt know who Raphaela was because she would have said why are you at rank 5 with so much power instead of asking why she stopped there And i really hope Yagi brings Illena back hell he did it with Miria when we saw her get butchered XD

And i think the Org thought attempting to kill Raph would push her other the limit, shed probably Awaken there and then . But can Raphaela's Yoki field sense more than Yoki or can it also sense other things enetering it ??
    Spoiler show

The image above were Irene says she will eventually grow a weaker arm seems almost like a hint that Irene could come back.

Spoiler show

However this page hinted at Irene being killed or something happening to her.

Irene said "what is that scar?" to Rafaela so the Organtaion didn't tell Irene about how Rafaela got her scar and they wanted to keep Rafaela's age a secret it seems. As they made Rafaela number 5 even though she should at least have been 2 ranks higher.

Yeah Audrey and Rachel were like the Noel/Sophia and Deneve/Helen of their Generation. Haha and i think Nina was probably a loner :P

Yeah i can Imagine Helen saying "Hey she can use the Quicksword too. You know her or something Clare?" lol typical Helen Reaction XD
    When Yuma was healing Yuma she didn’t mind if Yuma messed up as she said she was just happy to be alive.

Maybe Nina is a defensive type which is why she didn’t mind? maybe later she would have grown another limb if Yuma messed up her healing limbs.
    Last edited by TimeMask; December 21, 2012 at 02:08 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, just beause Illena's arm is weaker doesent mean she cant use the Quicksword with it

And wasnt it Audrey who Yuma Healed :P and i think Audrey is a defensive type, maybe shes the girl who Yuma said "had good sense" among the current Warriors and is dealing with the tratment of others ???

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, just beause Illena's arm is weaker doesent mean she cant use the Quicksword with it

And wasnt it Audrey who Yuma Healed :P and i think Audrey is a defensive type, maybe shes the girl who Yuma said "had good sense" among the current Warriors and is dealing with the tratment of others ???
    and just because she said the arm would be weaker dose not mean it will be...she could go over her limit and come back or the arm could have the same power it had before(we dont know of a case were a offencive warrior regrew a arm by themselves but i assume if someone like yuma can help cyntha fully regenerate her limbs then im sure someone of irenes power can regrow "one measly arm"-to quote rigaldo

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

and just because she said the arm would be weaker dose not mean it will be...she could go over her limit and come back or the arm could have the same power it had before(we dont know of a case were a offencive warrior regrew a arm by themselves but i assume if someone like yuma can help cyntha fully regenerate her limbs then im sure someone of irenes power can regrow "one measly arm"-to quote rigaldo
    Haha, you really Want Illena to Half-Awaken dont you ? :P

And i think if Illena did Awaken, she could easily pull back considering what she can do with the Quicksword, unlike Clare her arm didnt go all ugly when she used it XD

I want Rigaldo back now.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I also said something like this in the 1st post of this thread as Irene could use a smaller sword with her weaker arm. And she should still have enough skill to use a sword well. She could kill yoma by kicking them as her legs will still be strong.

Yeah it was Audrey that Yuma healed. Audrey is a defensive type which could explain why she didn’t mind if Yuma messed up healing her as Audrey could grow back anything if Yuma messed up.
    Last edited by TimeMask; December 21, 2012 at 03:01 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, you really Want Illena to Half-Awaken dont you ? :P

And i think if Illena did Awaken, she could easily pull back considering what she can do with the Quicksword, unlike Clare her arm didnt go all ugly when she used it XD

I want Rigaldo back now.
    yeah she could also use it without it looking like she has taken the sword out at all(not to mention the getting no blood on her like sophia said) i would love for her to just be back in the story she was so strong yet she was still afraid of prissy.....if she had trained more she could have gotten strong enough to help kill prissy

Rigaldo back would be amazing but i dont think that one can happen he is in a million pieces scattered across Peita.

and if Irene could grow her arm back why did she not grow her other arm back after it was removed(or why did she not bring it with her? prissy threw it at her and it had her sword in it so we know she would have had to pick the severed arm up makes no sense lol)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

and if Irene could grow her arm back why did she not grow her other arm back after it was removed(or why did she not bring it with her? prissy threw it at her and it had her sword in it so we know she would have had to pick the severed arm up makes no sense lol)
    Haha, she probably left it there to make it look like that was all remained of her. I really wish wed have an extra scene to see what happened to her after Priscilla flew off

And what i really want to know is why didnt Illena use the Quicksword on Priscilla when she attacked her ??

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast