Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: What do you think of characters coming back?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like some characters to come back like Irene who may be alive

3 27.27%
  • Characters like Irene don't need to come back

1 9.09%
  • I'd like some dead characters to come back to life like Teresa

2 18.18%
  • Dead characters should stay dead

7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Characters you want to come back or to die

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i have no idea what that is...i assume the main person was annoying and horrible and ending up dieing at the end?(as clare is all those things and i hope she bites the big one)
    Mass Effect is probably the most successful video game saga so far, in 3 games they made it in that way that you can build up your characters from scratch and make a big decisions that will have quite the impact on the end, in short - every decision player made will have a great impact on how the game will end ( Mankind and the entire galaxy will perish or will be saved ). The first two games were great and same was expected from the third one. And in the end the producers did something completely different - they didn't let you to make up your own end but they given you their end with just different flavor, and yes they also killed your character in the end even if you tried everything in the entire saga to survive. That move from them made a lot of people angry that they had to extend an end a little via DLC, one guy sue them via Ministry for robbing the clients from the promised end, all in all it was quite blow for such excellent and epic franchise's - it killed it for me.

Same would happened if Yagi decided to kill Clare - that would kill Claymore for me and many other people.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Mass Effect is probably the most successful video game saga so far, in 3 games they made it in that way that you can build up your characters from scratch and make a big decisions that will have quite the impact on the end, in short - every decision player made will have a great impact on how the game will end ( Mankind and the entire galaxy will perish or will be saved ). The first two games were great and same was expected from the third one. And in the end the producers did something completely different - they didn't let you to make up your own end but they given you their end with just different flavor, and yes they also killed your character in the end even if you tried everything in the entire saga to survive. That move from them made a lot of people angry that they had to extend an end a little via DLC, one guy sue them via Ministry for robbing the clients from the promised end, all in all it was quite blow for such excellent and epic franchise's - it killed it for me.

Same would happened if Yagi decided to kill Clare - that would kill Claymore for me and many other people.
    i doubt that...(your telling me you no longer play mass effect 1 and 2).

but sadly clare wont die.

i would not mind seeing Ophelia again...she was so funny
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

as sad as it is....i feel for Rimuto...he was just doing what he thought was the best course of action to ensure the safety and lives of his people....its the same thing Miria did when she attacked the Org...killing the men of the Org is the best thing she can do to ensure the safety of the warriors and humans of that land( she is no different from the Org men). and that is why i wish for him to come back
    yeah i felt pretty bad when he said were suffering too. I knew Miria would kill him after that XD

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Funny? In a sadistic kinda way you mean XD

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    yeah i felt pretty bad when he said were suffering too. I knew Miria would kill him after that XD
    yeah and really that was one of her lowest points.....its not like he did it all himself....and what is miria going to tell the children of the mainland...oh sorry u have to die but ya know what your organization is doing is wrong so bye bye
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah and really that was one of her lowest points.....its not like he did it all himself....and what is miria going to tell the children of the mainland...oh sorry u have to die but ya know what your organization is doing is wrong so bye bye
    Yeah, she wants to destroy "The Organization" but isnt that a little flawed becasue shes only destroyed on lab. And if others are made on other paces shell have to slaughter more humans and everyone involved with them. It may seem right in her eyes but you have to look at it from the "villains" point of view aswell !!

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

i doubt that...(your telling me you no longer play mass effect 1 and 2).
    After that disappointment - hell no, even if I finished first part 25 times and 2'nd part 28 times I finished 3'rd part only 2 times before I left the franchise for good.
    Imagine how disappointing 3'rd part was when it comes to ending ( everything else was good though ).
    If Yagi is to kill Clare in the end, that would be sad but understandable ( liek the ending of Fate/Stay Night where the main character also dies and it was epic ). But if he kills her before the end I would be disappointed.

Quote Quote:
    but sadly clare wont die.
    Thank the God Emperor for that, I just hope that after all she survived in her life she will get at least decent good life after everything is over with Raki and the rest of her comrades. She is amazing, brave, smart, resourceful, thoughtful and carrying - she deserve a good ending.

Quote Quote:
    I REALLY hate Ophelia, she was one crazy nutjob and I hated her because of that. Claymores are defenders of Humanity and she throw a little child to a monster after cutting him with her sword and kicking him with her boot, she was a shame for her kind.
    I am really glad when Ilena owned her and when Clare killed her in the end, even if she let her ( that was the only time I loved her, when she pushed Clare reminding her what is most important ).
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I REALLY hate Ophelia, she was one crazy nutjob and I hated her because of that. Claymores are defenders of Humanity and she throw a little child to a monster after cutting him with her sword and kicking him with her boot, she was a shame for her kind.
    I am really glad when Ilena owned her and when Clare killed her in the end, even if she let her ( that was the only time I loved her, when she pushed Clare reminding her what is most important ).
    Its all Priscillas fault Ophelia was a psycho though!! And her last words were probably some of my fav lines in Claymore

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Its all Priscillas fault Ophelia was a psycho though!! And her last words were probably some of my fav lines in Claymore
    Like I said: only time i liked her was in the end before Clare killed her.
    Hell, even Miria hated her ( because of what she did to Hilda's black card ).

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

" if your taking on my task then i wont forgive you if you fail" or something like that lol

And how can u hate her ...all she wanted to do was avenger her brother the same way clare wants to avenge Teresa....just shows the different personality types i guess ..but it shows that they could go both ways(Teresas death made clare sad and depressed...and the brothers death made Ophelia lose a few screw and she broke)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said: only time i liked her was in the end before Clare killed her.
    Hell, even Miria hated her ( because of what she did to Hilda's black card ).
    Yeah, what she did to Hilda was pretty messed up, i wonder why she was obsessed with Awakened though. I know Prissy Traumatized her but making others Awaken was odd, maybe she was hoping to see Priscilla when they Awakened ?

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why she was obsessed with Awakened though. I know Prissy Traumatized her but making others Awaken was odd, maybe she was hoping to see Priscilla when they Awakened ?
    Probably has something to do with Prissy noming her brother for dinner.
    After that she probably made every Awakened Being her enemy.

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

" if your taking on my task then i wont forgive you if you fail" or something like that lol

And how can u hate her ...all she wanted to do was avenger her brother the same way clare wants to avenge Teresa....just shows the different personality types i guess ..but it shows that they could go both ways(Teresas death made clare sad and depressed...and the brothers death made Ophelia lose a few screw and she broke)
    I liked what she said about her brother "Im sorry Brother... but i think if i hadnt forgotten it would have been to hard for me to go on living, lets play together again on the other side...brother" so sad

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked what she said about her brother "Im sorry Brother... but i think if i hadnt forgotten it would have been to hard for me to go on living, lets play together again on the other side...brother" so sad
    now i really want her to come back

and he did tell clare that she cant die "dont you know what your death would do to those who love you and are left behind!" "you must go on living....for there sake"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

now i really want her to come back

and he did tell clare that she cant die "dont you know what your death would do to those who love you and are left behind!" "you must go on living....for there sake"
    Yeah cos Clare was just going to let her kill her and Ophelia wasnt happy !! I hope Ophelia gets mentioned though (id love to see Miria's face if Clare told them shes doing this for Ophy too )

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah cos Clare was just going to let her kill her and Ophelia wasnt happy !! I hope Ophelia gets mentioned though (id love to see Miria's face if Clare told them shes doing this for Ophy too )
    yeah that would be sweet right before she be heads prissy " this is for Teresa, and Ophelia and Irene...Now die!"

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast