Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: What do you think of characters coming back?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like some characters to come back like Irene who may be alive

3 27.27%
  • Characters like Irene don't need to come back

1 9.09%
  • I'd like some dead characters to come back to life like Teresa

2 18.18%
  • Dead characters should stay dead

7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Characters you want to come back or to die

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeah that would be sweet right before she be heads prissy " this is for Teresa, and Ophelia and Irene...Now die!"
    Yeah !!! Imagine it say Priscilla is beaten to the point of being unable to regenerate shes trying to get away from Clare and she silently walsk towards her then says "this is for all those people you murdered you monster" then shell quicksword her

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah !!! Imagine it say Priscilla is beaten to the point of being unable to regenerate shes trying to get away from Clare and she silently walsk towards her then says "this is for all those people you murdered you monster" then shell quicksword her
    I would also love to see that, sadly this is not going to happened unless Clare is WAY past her limit when fighting her.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    I would also love to see that, sadly this is not going to happened unless Clare is WAY past her limit when fighting her.
    I know, wouldnt it be awesome to see her half awakened going towards her ?? kinda like the anime ! Although raki doesent get involved XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, wouldnt it be awesome to see her half awakened going towards her ?? kinda like the anime ! Although raki doesent get involved XD
    i never liked the H/A it was fine when i first seen it in her battle with Rigaldo but i am glad that she was unable to do it due to Jean

i would love Rigaldo to comeback but he is in several hundred pieces lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i never liked the H/A it was fine when i first seen it in her battle with Rigaldo but i am glad that she was unable to do it due to Jean

i would love Rigaldo to comeback but he is in several hundred pieces lol
    I liked it in Pieta too (maybe becasue the way it looked when Yagi drew it back then ??) But when she went after Priscilla with itshe looked a little iffy XD

And i really want Rigaldo back too he was my fav male Awakened !!

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked it in Pieta too (maybe becasue the way it looked when Yagi drew it back then ??) But when she went after Priscilla with itshe looked a little iffy XD

And i really want Rigaldo back too he was my fav male Awakened !!
    i really liked him cuz his anime voice actor was the guy who voice Ed from FMA lol

Duph is prob my fav male For obv reasons lol. but depending on Chronos it might change
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i really liked him cuz his anime voice actor was the guy who voice Ed from FMA lol

Duph is prob my fav male For obv reasons lol. but depending on Chronos it might change
    Yeah it was Vic Mignogna ^^

I hope Lars has a good Awakened form cos i like his human form, especially his hair and the fact hes the Male Yuma !

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If there was a chance of Irene being alive, Clare would have already known. She was exposed to all of Raphaela's thoughts back in chapter 92, pg 24.

As you see there, Irene's fate would have become known to Clare at that time. But, it's still possible that Clare received Irene/Raphaela's encounter and just kept it to herself. This is a bit unlikely though, that from all that time from chapter 92 to this day, that Clare would have never thought about that, even privately but shown to us, if Irene actually were alive.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    If there was a chance of Irene being alive, Clare would have already known. She was exposed to all of Raphaela's thoughts back in chapter 92, pg 24.

As you see there, Irene's fate would have become known to Clare at that time. But, it's still possible that Clare received Irene/Raphaela's encounter and just kept it to herself. This is a bit unlikely though, that from all that time from chapter 92 to this day, that Clare would have never thought about that, even privately but shown to us, if Irene actually were alive.
    And as we have seen so far even if Clare has Raphaela's memories she do not have access to them ( remember that she was surprised how much she knew about Alicia and Beth, and later on she was also surprised to how she could execute her fighting style. Probably meaning that she had no idea she could do that to even if she had her memories ). That means that she still don't know that Rapaela and Ilena meet and that she don't know about her fate, yet.
    And that is what gives me hope that I will see it again.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In this chapter, Clare directly thinks of Irene, yet nothing about her fate surfaced. It's a bit odd that she would invoke Irene's memory, but doing this wouldn't have jogged anything that Raphaela "told" her about Irene's fate. So imo, if it turns up that Irene is around I'd be a bit disappointed. But you're right, Raphaela's memories aren't accessible to Clare until after the fact. Irene could just show up and then Clare would be like "oh yeah I remember now" lol.

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fluorideconspiracy View Post
    In this chapter, Clare directly thinks of Irene, yet nothing about her fate surfaced. It's a bit odd that she would invoke Irene's memory, but doing this wouldn't have jogged anything that Raphaela "told" her about Irene's fate. So imo, if it turns up that Irene is around I'd be a bit disappointed. But you're right, Raphaela's memories aren't accessible to Clare until after the fact. Irene could just show up and then Clare would be like "oh yeah I remember now" lol.
    Nice theory, it would explain why Clare didn't get a memory of Rafaela killing or sparing Irene since Clare can't just instantly remember all of Rafaela's memory's.

I think it would be more dramatic if Irene turned up without us expecting it and its possible that Clare may meet Irene and then have a flashback of Rafaela sparing Irene. And then Irene could ask what happened to Rafaela.

or Clare would just remember Rafaela killing Irene.

Roxanne - She is one of if not the most interesting Warrior ever and we know so little of her that i would love for her to come back
    on top of that she is the most attractive of any claymore in History so i would love to see her pretty face once more

Isely would be sweet if he came back only way i could see it is if someone/something intervened right before his death(but sadly i think he is gone) but Riful is sorta back so Isely has a chance aswell

i would put Riful aswell but we are still un sure if she is back or if its a new being

Edit: I think they used all of Teresas head to make claire(I.E. inside her scar is the head of Teresa) so In daes room there is a headless corpse of Teresa(that is assuming they went and got her body...but if they did then would they not notice Irenes missing body?)
    Roxanne was a good character but it would be odd for her to revive twice but anythings possible.

Maybe they went back to collect Teresa's body to use that to make Clare a Claymore as Teresa's head alone wouldn't have that much flesh unless they took Teresa's brain out...

It seems like they need to take flesh out of a Claymore and put in yoma flesh so it makes more sense they would put Teresa's muscle and other tissues in Clare rather then her brain.
    Last edited by TimeMask; December 12, 2012 at 02:53 PM.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
    Nice theory, it would explain why Clare didn't get a memory of Rafaela killing or sparing Irene since Clare can't just instantly remember all of Rafaela's memory's.

I think it would be more dramatic if Irene turned up without us expecting it and its possible that Clare may meet Irene and then have a flashback of Rafaela sparing Irene. And then Irene could ask what happened to Rafaela.

or Clare would just remember Rafaela killing Irene.

Roxanne was a good character but it would be odd for her to revive twice but anythings possible.

Maybe they went back to collect Teresa's body to use that to make Clare a Claymore as Teresa's head alone wouldn't have that much flesh unless they took Teresa's brain out...

It seems like they need to take flesh out of a Claymore and put in yoma flesh so it makes more sense they would put Teresa's muscle and other tissues in Clare rather then her brain.
    i assumed they used the "yoma" that was inside of Teresa(as thats were her power would have came from)

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i assumed they used the "yoma" that was inside of Teresa(as thats were her power would have came from)
    Hmm now that brings up a question, what happens to the Yoma when the Warriors "assimilate" with it ? Does it spread around inside them ?? and fuse with their own flesh ?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BleachFan2010;3201543]Hmm now that brings up a question, what happens to the Yoma when the Warriors "assimilate" with it ? Does it spread around inside them ?? and fuse with their own f
    i assumed it sat in their wound and when they awaken thats when they "Fuse" with it creating essentially a brand new being

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i assumed it sat in their wound and when they awaken thats when they "Fuse" with it creating essentially a brand new being

Hmm but didnt deneve say they stuffed it into thier limbs and stuff ? p.s we should continue this elsewhere before we get carried away

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast