Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you think of characters coming back?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like some characters to come back like Irene who may be alive

    3 27.27%
  • Characters like Irene don't need to come back

    1 9.09%
  • I'd like some dead characters to come back to life like Teresa

    2 18.18%
  • Dead characters should stay dead

    7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 76 to 85 of 85

Thread: Characters you want to come back or to die

  1. #76
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Haha, she probably left it there to make it look like that was all remained of her. I really wish wed have an extra scene to see what happened to her after Priscilla flew off

    And what i really want to know is why didnt Illena use the Quicksword on Priscilla when she attacked her ??
    i think she did use the QS prissy just grabed her arm(remeber how Teresa could twist rosemarys arm off...i assume 10% teresa is equal to fully awakened prissy) and the speed that Irene was going at caused the arm to rip off

    and i think that makes no sense would they not have noticed her lack of body...if everyone else body was there but hers was not..seems suspicious to me. honestly i think Irene is also a warrior who had the power of a number 1 but lacked the resolve to be one....she became afraid of prissys power...prissy to i think lacked the ability to be a true n1 due to how she acted agenst Teresa....prissy cant handle fighting people who are stronger then she is(as before she fought Teresa no one stood a chance agenst her)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  2. #77
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i think she did use the QS prissy just grabed her arm(remeber how Teresa could twist rosemarys arm off...i assume 10% teresa is equal to fully awakened prissy) and the speed that Irene was going at caused the arm to rip off

    and i think that makes no sense would they not have noticed her lack of body...if everyone else body was there but hers was not..seems suspicious to me. honestly i think Irene is also a warrior who had the power of a number 1 but lacked the resolve to be one....she became afraid of prissys power...prissy to i think lacked the ability to be a true n1 due to how she acted agenst Teresa....prissy cant handle fighting people who are stronger then she is(as before she fought Teresa no one stood a chance agenst her)
    Really ? Because didnt she lose her left arm ? Although you could be right because we havent really seen Priscilla against the Quicksword and i think when Clare fought her she just used Half Awakening and normal sword swings

    Naw, i think Illena could easily have been a No.1 she was pretty smart and her Quicksword was lethal And who isnt scared of Priscilla? lol Isley and Riful were pretty freaked by her.

    And i think if Priscilla was older when she thought Teresa she might have done better than she did, and Teresa was probably the first ever opponent she met that was stronger than her XD, and Teresa did say she was brainwashed or something

  3. #78
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Really ? Because didnt she lose her left arm ? Although you could be right because we havent really seen Priscilla against the Quicksword and i think when Clare fought her she just used Half Awakening and normal sword swings

    Naw, i think Illena could easily have been a No.1 she was pretty smart and her Quicksword was lethal And who isnt scared of Priscilla? lol Isley and Riful were pretty freaked by her.

    And i think if Priscilla was older when she thought Teresa she might have done better than she did, and Teresa was probably the first ever opponent she met that was stronger than her XD, and Teresa did say she was brainwashed or something
    Yeah but oddly the vets dont seem to be "afraid" of prissy , Octavia thinks she is rude lol

    Hope Irene shows up on the battle field and starts kicking but (and gives claire some hell for being stupid )
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  4. #79
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Yeah but oddly the vets dont seem to be "afraid" of prissy , Octavia thinks she is rude lol

    Hope Irene shows up on the battle field and starts kicking but (and gives claire some hell for being stupid )
    Yeah, they probably think shes a child that needs to be punished XD, although it wonder if there are some Awakened younger than Priscilla ??

    Yeah, she would put some of the ghosts to shame It would be hilarious if she walked up to clare and said "i want my arm back" then she cut it off :

  5. #80
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah, they probably think shes a child that needs to be punished XD, although it wonder if there are some Awakened younger than Priscilla ??

    Yeah, she would put some of the ghosts to shame It would be hilarious if she walked up to clare and said "i want my arm back" then she cut it off :
    Or if she showed up with 2arms and was like " i will be taking that arm back now!" and you see her arms turn into blades and her and clare have a battle of QS (clare will be like "Irene is an awakened being!"-and remember that irenes arm reacted to something right before irenes "death" what if it reacted to Irene going over he limit...as irene and the arm clare had have the same yoki)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  6. #81
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Or if she showed up with 2arms and was like " i will be taking that arm back now!" and you see her arms turn into blades and her and clare have a battle of QS (clare will be like "Irene is an awakened being!"-and remember that irenes arm reacted to something right before irenes "death" what if it reacted to Irene going over he limit...as irene and the arm clare had have the same yoki)
    Yeah the arm did pulsate didnt it And iif she died you think it wouldnt have reacted at all XD

  7. #82
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Yeah the arm did pulsate didnt it And iif she died you think it wouldnt have reacted at all XD
    exactly the arm reacted to something and i think its safe to say it was irene going over her limit
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  8. #83
    Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeah she could also use it without it looking like she has taken the sword out at all(not to mention the getting no blood on her like sophia said) i would love for her to just be back in the story she was so strong yet she was still afraid of prissy.....if she had trained more she could have gotten strong enough to help kill prissy


    Rigaldo back would be amazing but i dont think that one can happen he is in a million pieces scattered across Peita.

    and if Irene could grow her arm back why did she not grow her other arm back after it was removed(or why did she not bring it with her? prissy threw it at her and it had her sword in it so we know she would have had to pick the severed arm up makes no sense lol)
    Irene mentioned something about the arm she gave to Clare was just a useless limb as she no longer fights. This may be why Irene chose not to reattach the arm that she lost to Priscilla as she should have had enough time to reattach it.

    Renee lost her legs to Riful and reattached them after a long time. She seemed to have lost her limbs for longer then Irene did and she reattached them but Renee is a defensive type.

    I don't see Rigaldo coming back but Cassandra was also cut to pieces and came back but she seemed to be in better shape then Rigaldo.

    Maybe it’s possible that an awakened being can be revived as long as their core is intact (the brain etc) and if you can get enough of their body. Or transplant the awakened beings core into parts of another awakened beings body.
    Last edited by TimeMask; December 23, 2012 at 01:56 PM.

  9. #84
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
    Irene mentioned something about the arm she gave to Clare was just a useless limb as she no longer fights. This may be why Irene chose not to reattach the arm that she lost to Priscilla as she should have had enough time to reattach it.

    Renee lost her legs to Riful and reattached them after a long time. She seemed to have lost her limbs for longer then Irene did and she reattached them but Renee is a defensive type.

    I don't see Rigaldo coming back but Cassandra was also cut to pieces and came back but she seemed to be in better shape then Rigaldo.

    Maybe it’s possible that an awakened being can be revived as long as their core is intact (the brain etc) and if you can get enough of their body. Or transplant the awakened beings core into parts of another awakened beings body.
    maybe thats what happened to Riful?

    yeah poor irene she should have just returned to the Org and reported what happened
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  10. #85
    Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Characters you want to come back or to die

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    maybe thats what happened to Riful?

    yeah poor irene she should have just returned to the Org and reported what happened
    If Irene did return to the Organisation maybe she would still be in the story on Miria's side and if Irene is still alive she would come back to the story eventually. If its Riful she seems to have regenerated from her lower body, I'd bet on it being the real Riful as she knows who Priscilla is.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts