Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

4 44.44%
  • Excellent

4 44.44%
  • Top 10 in Magi

1 11.11%
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Magi 220 Discussion/221 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Lovemagi's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 220 Discussion/221 Predictions

Can someone make a seperated thread for Magi 220?
    I have the raw scans of chapter 220: http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%C...tid=2948959264

Fogot to say....... MY GOD. Look at Solomon and Sheba... they are like a king and queen together. Victory pose! XD

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 220 Spoiler Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member KugiPunch's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 220 Spoiler Thread

I didn't expect much from this chapter honestly, but we got a few surprises which is nice. First of all, I liked seeing Amon(which isn't human?), Agares and Astaroth already. I feel like it was good that Ohtaka had already established a relationship with Solomom and these 3 future households. This tells me story wise that Ohtaka is ready to proccedd with the flashback until a time where Solomon already has his 72 households, at least this is what I think will happen next chapter. Also I loved that last page with Solomon and Sheba.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fercks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

OTP anyone....lol
    ‎"To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking."
    Spoiler show

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheba IS NOT Gyokuen, this cannot be.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_24.gif

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Solomon is so cool with that fighting scene, and its good to see Amon, Astaroth and Agares (why the A's?) And the little manticore isn't going to be Agares... oh well.
    I love the last few pages of this chapter... Seems like Sheba finally changed her view towards the other species and trusts Solomon and his ideals. and yes I'm squealing like a happy animal with those two

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    Solomon is so cool with that fighting scene, and its good to see Amon, Astaroth and Agares (why the A's?) And the little manticore isn't going to be Agares... oh well.
    I love the last few pages of this chapter... Seems like Sheba finally changed her view towards the other species and trusts Solomon and his ideals. and yes I'm squealing like a happy animal with those two

I have also noticed that the three household membes starts with the letter ''A'' which I find very funny. Well than I call them the ''A'' trio. XD

And I'm with you my friend! Seriously, I ship Solomon and Sheba more and more after seeing this chapter!! *^*

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Veneficae's Avatar
    Country
    Sudan
    Post Thanks / Like

#/&/$&^// Amon & Astaroth !!!

Loved the last few pages though it make it more hard and painful to think Sheba might turn into someone like Gyokuen </3. Why are you doing this to me, Ohtaka?

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kiwippa's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I thought we'd get a flashback of the Church Organization and Solomon's life in it.

Not that I mind what actually happened, not at all.

And I agree, it was nice seeing those household members already.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Anepg's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The last page was so cute! Officialy shipping them now. Sheba can't be Gyouken, and she has pink hair, if it counts.
    Amon isn't human, I'm surprised. And surprised with myself, I recognized Astaroth. How do you remember their names?

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anepg View Post
    The last page was so cute! Officialy shipping them now. Sheba can't be Gyouken, and she has pink hair, if it counts.
    Amon isn't human, I'm surprised. And surprised with myself, I recognized Astaroth. How do you remember their names?
    Hm, hair colour doesn't say anything about a person, tbh. It's the same as that we though that Amon is and looks human while he isn't even human. Anyway, let's look forward what Ohtaka is gonna do but with so many theories and seeing this now... I just can't say that Sheba isn't Gyokuen. It's hard to believe that such a cute girl will might turn into an evil woman. >w<

Let's see what Ohtaka will make out of it because she totally has the whole story in her mind! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Veneficae View Post
    #/&/$&^// Amon & Astaroth !!!

Loved the last few pages though it make it more hard and painful to think Sheba might turn into someone like Gyokuen </3. Why are you doing this to me, Ohtaka?

I understand you feelings totally! If it might be gonna happen than I know that I will be broken inside. T//T
    Last edited by Lovemagi; March 28, 2014 at 08:28 AM.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i just saw Alibaba with boobs and holding a baby

also Solomon gave other species staffs ?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member 0Yun0's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Amon never had a normal head, if it even counts XD it seems like Solomon gathered an entire army in order to win against the church so many suikoden feels with this kind of plot. Ohtaka said that in this arc she will tell the secrets about the room where Aladdin slept, the rukh, fate, and other things. We still have a long way to go. Besides, we still have to see the other people from Solomon's household and I really do want to see the interactions between Amon and Zagan XD I wonder if we will get alibaba vs hakuryuu feelings from them.

I don't want Sheba to turn into Gyokuen, but it seems that she is the traitor magi, at least. Or her body got possessed by something.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwippa View Post
    Oh, I thought we'd get a flashback of the Church Organization and Solomon's life in it.

Not that I mind what actually happened, not at all.

And I agree, it was nice seeing those household members already.
    Me too but this is just as good. So the household are all non humans, interesting.
    If Sheba is Gyokuen then maybe she got rejected by Solomon, that's why she became evil
    Last edited by ladylola; March 28, 2014 at 09:14 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast